Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,441 members, 7,971,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 12:33 PM

Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? (26952 Views)

Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years / Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years / My Brother Or My Wife, Who Should I Pick? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 30, 2013
Chikeziehosan: Ure All invited to my Own wedding Sha...see me as ur brother ooo...food n Shayo go dey yapa...dress Code Elastic Skinnies..Guyz only...Girlz not invited..
gosh, not fair. At least lesbians and bi should be invited... #Sad

3 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by freecocoa(f): 8:19pm On Jul 30, 2013
I.Joan:

Why do you think it's immoral?
What kind of question is this for queen eliza's sake?

Isn't the original plan for a man and woman to lay? Hian o.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 30, 2013
pc guru:
Also remove your PATRICE LUMUMBA quotes, it contradicts the kinda person you are; just saying, or is this a joke of irony.
what makes you think he was for gay right? colonial era was more anti gay than now undecided undecided.
repent
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 30, 2013
How d blazes did i land on here!? and damn! am havin dinner! Goddammit,where d hell is da damn door?

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 30, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: mam your address ? if u think what u are doing is right give your address and let's discuss
soory dude, ur gettin hard @ ma monicker? Cut me sum slack! Ma b.o.o.bss nd honneypot is meant for my boo, ma sweetheart(Miss Chinos) alone! Not cheap males like u!! I so code!!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 30, 2013
I will nt try it,even if am the only blood, brother he or she have.

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Okijajuju1(m): 8:26pm On Jul 30, 2013
It would be the hardest thing in the world..

That said.. I have made a promise to myself to always be logical. I am a homophobe, I truly don't like queers, but then I realize as well that it is not the worst thing in the world. If that's the only bad thing that can be said about this relative, then its not ideal o, but it is not all bad.

I will attend. Inviting friends is another business altogether. I will keep it as one of those open secrets in my life..

Don't ask, don't tell Atlest ehn no be criminal.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 30, 2013
Another gay thread! Una no dey tire ni grin

I will not only attend, I will buy them a pressie too

2 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 30, 2013
Pink_Lezbian: soory dude, ur gettin hard @ ma monicker? Cut me sum slack! Ma b.o.o.bss nd honneypot is meant for my boo, ma sweetheart(Miss Chinos) alone! Not cheap males like u!! I so code!!
I bet u think u are making sense ...... grin grin grin
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Peterkleva(m): 8:29pm On Jul 30, 2013
NOPE

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by ChicagoBar(m): 8:30pm On Jul 30, 2013
lai lai i cant

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 30, 2013
Tough one.... I love my family and whatever make them happy is 10000% ok with me. And yes I will invite a few friends as long as they are not Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Ibime(m): 8:36pm On Jul 30, 2013
None of my brothers can ever be gay. I raised my two lil bros on macho rules of engagement.

Now if ma sister was gay, I would attend. Got nothing against lesbians, only sodomites.
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Tsun(f): 8:38pm On Jul 30, 2013
For what NO WAY!!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Deschil: 8:38pm On Jul 30, 2013
Yes Efemena is gay.
yellowpawpaw:

Off topic
I don't know what took me to literature section and I saw ur short stories. What r u waiting for? They r really fantastic! Although I ve seen some of the signs severally in ur posts but never knew u were already into it.congrats.

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Okijajuju1(m): 8:40pm On Jul 30, 2013
kandiikane:

Oh riiight, so the wrath of God is not in nigeria at the moment?

I Liked this comment

3 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Rolsberg(m): 8:41pm On Jul 30, 2013
Why should such topic be brought for discussion, do we practice gay in Nigeria or are you trying to encourage the practice here . Honestly, i think this is an irrelevant topic for discussion pls.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 30, 2013
I will go to his/her burial tho grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 30, 2013
Rolsberg: Why should such topic be brought for discussion, do we practice gay in Nigeria or are you trying to encourage the practice here . Honestly, i think this is an irrelevant topic for discussion pls.
+100000likes

2 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by wabterry(m): 8:42pm On Jul 30, 2013
will attend everyday.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Afroconnect: 8:43pm On Jul 30, 2013
This is an inavlid question,completely senseless thread-except dis thread is for Americans and British people,or Nigerians residing in countries where gays are tolerated. We all know Gay union is illegal in Nigeria,and even if you want to risk it,you have to keep it top secret,that means no flamboyant wedding ceremony-kirikiri no be place to be ooh.being a gay aint worth it,forget the hype,dat shit na rubbish,it will damage u physically,phsychology and more. smiley

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 30, 2013
Ibime: None of my brothers can ever be gay. I raised my two lil bros on macho rules of engagement.

Now if ma sister was gay, I would attend. Got nothing against lesbians, only sodomites.

First degree bias. Macho rules ko rules of engagement and how I meet your mother ni

3 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by jennypretty44: 8:44pm On Jul 30, 2013
it depends sha,if is jst a frend i will,bt a relative, over my dead body
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 30, 2013
I will wink

3 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 30, 2013
REALITY101: Tough one.... I love my family and whatever make them happy is 10000% ok with me. And yes I will invite a few friends as long as they are not Nigerians

cool

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by okwele1(f): 8:48pm On Jul 30, 2013
no i cant, its aganist God & humanity

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by EfemenaXY: 8:51pm On Jul 30, 2013
Deschil: Yes Efemena is gay.

Takes one to know one baby.

5 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Afroconnect: 8:53pm On Jul 30, 2013
All these queers are spoilt brats,these rich wasted cats are buying the souls of poor males who have no hope for a decent living except to sell their asses to these lost drugged souls-scum at both levels...I wonder what the product will be.get ready for zombies and the total destruction of the human race,for queers are irresponsible,with no aims for life,except to Bleep and get bleeped-they just want to get high Bleep and act aloof.its all disgusting,total waste of life,dat shit drains their brains out,you can tell immediately you are close to one.Me am homophobic,aint about religion its just wrong and look pathetic.lost peeps spiralling out of control.
Am not a religious person,I believe in God and we are disrespecting him a great deal to go against the Natural ways-i know some clowns believe they evolved from nothing or apes...well goodluck.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by adisa204(m): 8:53pm On Jul 30, 2013
skyluv2000: This is what the Bible called unnecessaary, irrelevant, unimportant and unconstructive topic, and the bible added in this kind we sud utterly neglect it, ie such topics. So pls am not cut out for this kind of trash. Pls what is the latest with Amechi.
you start by speaking grammar,then you said that bible said should be negleted but you just contributed to the quota now.oloyinbo
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 30, 2013
what is nl turning in to?
save the world get rig of the gays

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 30, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Takes one to know one baby.
don't push ur luck too far .

2 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by EfemenaXY: 8:56pm On Jul 30, 2013
^^ Meaning?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? / A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) / Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.