Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,171 members, 7,907,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 03:54 AM

Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? (26794 Views)

Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years / Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years / My Brother Or My Wife, Who Should I Pick? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 30, 2013
ifeness:

bleeping a mans butt is a choice in life. It's got nothing to do with a god.
where did I mention God? please answer my question . your definition of civilization is: fcking men's butts, right?
i'm just trying to follow you
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 30, 2013
akin33: God anger is upon Sodom and Gomorah because of this sin. Anyone who practice or partake in d doom weding shall God anger kindle. Animal and same sex fucker, go & try God and see.

If your god cannot do anything about politicians stealing money in Nigeria,he/it certainly cannot do anything about ppl being gay. They are not hurting your butt hole in any way,are they?

4 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by 50calibre(m): 9:38pm On Jul 30, 2013
Pink_Lezbian: soory dude, ur gettin hard @ ma monicker? Cut me sum slack! Ma b.o.o.bss nd honneypot is meant for my boo, ma sweetheart(Miss Chinos) alone! Not cheap males like u!! I so code!!

Look at you, so you are proud to be a lesbian? You are proud that other women lick your pu*sy? For shame!!

You are probably overweight and ugly and haven't been fu*ked by a proper co*k that's why you resort to your ersatz lesbianism

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by armyofone(m): 9:40pm On Jul 30, 2013
kandiikane: All this hediotic pretenders! As if you've not ask your girlfriends or wives to let you insert your pee-pee in their a-hole. Undercover homos! grin

grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: there is no such thing as homophobia or being homophobic , for someone to b homophobic gay stuffs have b to morally, culturally and spiritually right and accepted. which is not the case being Gay is wrong , let's learn to call a spade a spade, tomorrow we will see things like pedophilia pride, zoophilia pride.. homophobia can't exist when something is forbidden by the law and enforced. what is democracy? the dictatorship of the majority . most people are against such nasty behaviors , so I will advise u to keep your gayness at home, we don't anything to do with u , stop bothering our societies, if it pains u relocate in more friendly(gay) countries .
if u arent gay, u wont stay this long on this sweet thread. Bros, what is your role? Top, Bottom or Versatile? Talk tru abeg, we wont kill nor castigate u. Its self denial that wil kil u. Mbok

3 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2013
save the world, your African Race , get rid of those cockroaches , can't u see that they want to wipe out African?
CAMEROONPRIDE: there is no such thing as homophobia or being homophobic , for someone to b homophobic gay stuffs have b to morally, culturally and spiritually right and accepted. which is not the case being Gay is wrong , let's learn to call a spade a spade, tomorrow we will see things like pedophilia pride, zoophilia pride.. homophobia can't exist when something is forbidden by the law and enforced. what is democracy? the dictatorship of the majority . most people are against such nasty behaviors , so I will advise u to keep your gayness at home, we don't anything to do with u , stop bothering our societies, if it pains u relocate in more friendly(gay) countries .
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Deschil: 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2013
Lol. If only you know who you are talking to...
ifeness:

Which kingdom of God sef? You need to get good education on loving and appreciating your fellow human before talking about a fairy tale kingdom of God. The kingdom of God is in your heart! With your level of thinking, your kingdom is uncivilised.
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by EfemenaXY: 9:43pm On Jul 30, 2013
50calibre:

Look at you, so you are proud to be a lesbian? You are proud that other women lick your pu*sy? For shame!!

You are probably overweight and ugly and haven't been fu*ked by a proper co*k that's why you resort to your ersatz lesbianism

Na wa o! grin grin

All this energy spent hating homosexuals. Where oh where art thy Christianly love, breathen??

3 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by DutchNegro(m): 9:43pm On Jul 30, 2013
Attending with my 9mm in hand... One shot 4 d broda nd anoda 4 d lover pastor dies of shock... Takes off with no remorse.

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 30, 2013
50calibre:

wen next u quote me, I better reserve my comment, u covert gay!!! Stop drooling @ my monicker, pervert!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by free2ryhme: 9:44pm On Jul 30, 2013
Amaaskia:

Even you?

Their sexuality doesn't make em lesser humans.

Its simply a preference we should all learn to respect the fact that people should be allowed to live their lives the way they choose.

Would be wicked of you to have a cousin you're very close to and then cause you discover he's gay, you suddenly abandon him- even when you know he's a good person.

Easier said than done anyway. KMT!

I will beat the evil demon out of his/her head ...

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Gwekzy: 9:45pm On Jul 30, 2013
Stop beating around the bush @ poster... U re GAY

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 30, 2013
Gay people aren't evil, your religion teaches you hatred and intolerance, that is the real evil.

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 30, 2013
I will def call the police anyway, and if they fail to do their duty , I don't answer myself anymore grin grin...I will feed my dogs with some gayish soya
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by free2ryhme: 9:46pm On Jul 30, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Na wa o! grin grin

All this energy spent hating homosexuals. Where oh where art thy Christianly love, breathen??

what business do light have with darkness

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Multcolor: 9:46pm On Jul 30, 2013
breaktro: I know most of us have diverse opinions about this gay issue.In order to try to clarify things,I want to know if you can confidently attend the wedding of your gay brother and even invite your friends,in case the gay marriage law is lifted.The floor is open for your opinions.
NEVER

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Deschil: 9:47pm On Jul 30, 2013
Carry go o Efemena, one day you will reap the reward of your s.xual orientation.
Efemena_xy:

Forget that one sef.

See, I bet you many of the gay bashing posters here are Anglicans. And yet, the Anglican church boasts of a gay bishop. Now how's that for a religious twist on gay-ism?? cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2013
free2ryhme:

what business do light have with darkness
dont u chole gals even outside marriage? Dont u lie? Dont u bribe? Dont u steal? Are they not 'darkness'. Gosh; shame on you

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: look at this one, my feces and urine are more dignified than u , fcking animal , I spit on you and your lineage .....may u die in pain and rot in hell . tufia

You're cursing her cause she's a lesbian? You're even judging her after you preached on this same thread, about how wrong homosexuality/lesbianism is

You're a fucking hypocrite!!!
Nah! You go to hell and burn to pieces, I puke on you and your pathetic lineage, your ancestry included..

I hate hypocrites, you're a stinking pathetic pretender!!

5 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by lymelyte(m): 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2013
Amaaskia:

Even you?

Their sexuality doesn't make em lesser humans.

Its simply a preference we should all learn to respect the fact that people should be allowed to live their lives the way they choose.

Would be wicked of you to have a cousin you're very close to and then cause you discover he's gay, you suddenly abandon him- even when you know he's a good person.

Easier said than done anyway. KMT!

you came here and start commenting abi?you see yourself.
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 30, 2013
Efemena_xy:

OMG! shocked shocked

*** faints!*** grin grin grin
I told u to not push ur luck too far undecided undecided
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 30, 2013
Amaaskia:

You're cursing her cause she's a lesbian? You're even judging her after you preached on this same thread, about how wrong homosexuality/lesbianism is

Nah! You go to hell and burn to pieces, I puke on you and your pathetic lineage, your ancestry included..

u are not making any sense dumb azz, gay ,lesbians whatever u call them are devils, hence my curses , get that in your thick skulls . when u at it go lick a dry pussy . u piece of sh1t. dirty lesbians
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by PosCaricature: 9:51pm On Jul 30, 2013
God forbid!

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by 50calibre(m): 9:52pm On Jul 30, 2013
Pink_Lezbian:
wen next u quote u, I better reserve my comment, u covert gay!!! Stop drooling @ my monicker, pervert!!!!!!

Me gay? Lol that's funny. A word of advise to you - go and lose some weigh so you can get a man who would fu*k you and I promise you won't return to lesbianism
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 30, 2013
Amaaskia:

Dont mind him. The dude needs to be taught to see all humans as equals. These are the kind of men who beat up their wives.

5 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by EfemenaXY: 9:55pm On Jul 30, 2013
Deschil: Carry go o Efemena, one day you will reap the reward of your s.xual orientation.

Huh?

What's my sexual orientation, Dischel? undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 30, 2013
yes i would as long as its not an abusive relationship.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

My 43yrs Old Uncle Is Rich But Still Single / Pastor Glory Idahosa Abandons Wife, Christabel Idahosa, Marries Another Lady / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.