Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,237 members, 7,887,662 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:02 PM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (579326 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:02am On Sep 04, 2013
shooks: @JideSm good morning, please I subscribed for BBC service and my money was deducted yet I still get the following message.
Sorry you do not have an active BB subscription. Text BIS/BES/BBC/BBWEEK/BBCWEEK to 21600 to activate your desired plan. Also check our BB10 Plans. Thank You.

please I need you to sort it out.

thank you

Just replied your PM
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:16am On Sep 04, 2013
Kezzy 24: @JideSM,please I still await your response.I tried my sim card in another phone,still the same problem.

Replied you PM. Kindly text DATA ON to 131 and restart your phone
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:28am On Sep 04, 2013
waleh89: pls hide help me deactivate this number 0810******** from hiphop world magazine. l'm tired of unnecessary deduction of my money by Mtn

For HipHop World Monthly and HipHop World Weekly, please text NO HIP to 4900 and NO HWW to 4900 respectively
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:33am On Sep 04, 2013
@hobat4cash please PM your phone number
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by shooks: 10:50am On Sep 04, 2013
JideSM:

The message is false. Please disregard

you are yet to reply me
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by elbryant(m): 11:22am On Sep 04, 2013
help ooo
since Friday no network here in kubwa pipeline area
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by dezevic: 12:40pm On Sep 04, 2013
Hello,

Please assist with this issues. I got a new BB Z10 and swapped my sim from my previous BB phone which has active bb subscription valid till oct 20th and is still within fair usage; the response I got by sending status to 21600.

However, since I did the sim swap, I can no longer browse or use data services on th bb account except the BBM which is active till now.

The only time Internet sites opened on my phone was when I still had airtime and the browsing exhausted all the airtime in my phone. N.B I was browsing thinking I was using the BIS until my calls couldn't go through and I checked my balance.

Please revert on this.

Thank you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by dezevic: 12:41pm On Sep 04, 2013
dezevic: Hello,

Please assist with this issues. I got a new BB Z10 and swapped my sim from my previous BB phone which has active bb subscription valid till oct 20th and is still within fair usage; the response I got by sending status to 21600.

However, since I did the sim swap, I can no longer browse or use data services on th bb account except the BBM which is active till now.

The only time Internet sites opened on my phone was when I still had airtime and the browsing exhausted all the airtime in my phone. N.B I was browsing thinking I was using the BIS until my calls couldn't go through and I checked my balance.

Please revert on this.

Thank you.

*issue pls not issues.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by shooks: 2:06pm On Sep 04, 2013
JideSM:

Just replied your PM

Thanks, I sent you PM.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 04, 2013
Hello,
Abeg, I will like to know how to check the exact data consumption on your BIS plan. All this 'within fair usage' and sudden 'out of fair usage' BULLSHIIT is annoying.

Thanks.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by beeveepee: 5:09pm On Sep 04, 2013
Hello, what do I need to do for MTN to automatically inform me of my remaining balance after each call as obtainable with Airtel and Glo networks?
Thanks.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 5:51pm On Sep 04, 2013
dezevic: Hello,

Please revert on this.

Thank you.

Y'ello Dezevic,

Please be informed that Blackberry 10 devices use Blackberry 10 plans ONLY and not the usual Blackberry plans (BBC and BIS).
Visit the link: http://mtnonline.com/products-services/internet-services/blackberry for more information.
You may request for deactivation of the current BIS/BBC then a Blackberry 10 plan purchased.
The Blackberry 10 device should be configured with the following settings:
APN: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
Username: web
Pass: web
***Please text DATA ON to 131 if you did text DATA OFF in the previous Blackberry device.

You may PM your phone number for further assistance.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 5:54pm On Sep 04, 2013
beeveepee: Hello, what do I need to do for MTN to automatically inform me of my remaining balance after each call as obtainable with Airtel and Glo networks?
Thanks.

Simply text EOCN ON to 131.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by busar(m): 7:51pm On Sep 04, 2013
@JIDESM,I scratched off some pins when i was trying to load a card.I have called the customer care 4x and i was told that my account would be credited in 30min time after i gave them the necessary information. But up till now(more than 12 hours) my account hasn't been credited.pls i need your help. Tanx in advance.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by hillsate: 10:36pm On Sep 04, 2013
JIDE, THIS IS THE UMPTEENTH AM ASKING THIS QUESTION.
PLEASE WHAT IS THS DATA CAP ON MONTHLY MTN BIS AND MONTHLY MTN BBC.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:03am On Sep 05, 2013
@busar please send me a private message with your phone number and the recharge card details
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by beeveepee: 3:06am On Sep 05, 2013
JideSM:

Simply text EOCN ON to 131.
Thanks so much. I really appreciate. I will do that. Thanks.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by bosa1(m): 4:12am On Sep 05, 2013
Gd moni Jide for abt 3weeks or so, if I receivd a msg, it must enter up to 20 times b4 it will stop. whats d cause.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by busar(m): 12:16pm On Sep 05, 2013
JideSM: @busar please send me a private message with your phone number and the recharge card details
sent!
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Gosj01(m): 12:37pm On Sep 05, 2013
JideSM:

The message is false. Please disregard
ok
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by busar(m): 1:49pm On Sep 05, 2013
JideSM, thank you. I'm very very very grateful. I was even called.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by dezevic: 3:35pm On Sep 05, 2013
JideSM:

Y'ello Dezevic,

Please be informed that Blackberry 10 devices use Blackberry 10 plans ONLY and not the usual Blackberry plans (BBC and BIS).
Visit the link: http://mtnonline.com/products-services/internet-services/blackberry for more information.
You may request for deactivation of the current BIS/BBC then a Blackberry 10 plan purchased.
The Blackberry 10 device should be configured with the following settings:
Username: web
Pass: web
***Please text DATA ON to 131 if you did text DATA OFF in the previous Blackberry device.

You may PM your phone number for further assistance.

Thanks man
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Babamide(m): 8:21pm On Sep 05, 2013
Good evening. Pls how do I share megabytes from my phone to other mtn users? Thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Deblow: 2:11am On Sep 06, 2013
@jidesm, Pls help! I did a BBMIDIM on my BB Z10 and immediately, N1500 was deducted from my account and this was confirmed with the sms that my request was being looked into. After waiting for some 15mins without seeing further sms confirmation, I did a STATUS to 21600 and I was told I had no active BB subscription! I later did a hard reset and checked my status again yet it replied a no active BB subscription! My sim number is 08100318682. Pls crosscheck and rectify this immediately else....
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 4:07am On Sep 06, 2013
Babamide: Good evening. Pls how do I share megabytes from my phone to other mtn users? Thanks

Hello Babamide, please click https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/24 for details
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 4:40am On Sep 06, 2013
@Deblow sorry for the inconvenience. Your plan is already active. Please ensure you have the settings below, take out the battery. Wait a few moments and then re-insert it.

username: web
password: web
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nwogeh: 5:50am On Sep 08, 2013
@Jide, I consume atleast 200NGN worth of airtime a day calling many mtn users, pls which pay plan will be cheapest 4me cos dis Super Saver has now turned to Super cost.
Secondly, I have never subscribed for mtn cnn news and mtn sent me a text dt i ve successfully activated MTN CNN WEEKLY NEWS, how do i stop dt. Tnx
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by bosa1(m): 6:09am On Sep 08, 2013
bosa1: Gd moni Jide for abt 3weeks or so, if I receivd a msg, it must enter up to 20 times b4 it will stop. whats d cause.
pls jide help me with this present continous message
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:04am On Sep 08, 2013
@Nwogeh please PM your phone number
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:04am On Sep 08, 2013
bosa1: pls jide help me with this present continous message
please PM your phone number
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Godwin978(m): 9:00am On Sep 08, 2013
jide wen ar u goin to reply me?ok am goin to change my gener to F i said u shld deactive dis mtn play they kip deductin my money each time i rechargedo some tink pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (256) (Reply)

Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........ / Help! How Do I Change My 2go Profile Location. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.