Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,950 members, 7,980,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 02:05 PM

Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 - Religion (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 (41705 Views)

What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? / GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) / Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 26, 2013
Mr President: Good afternoon family. Following the class on the sidelines smiley smiley smiley
Mr Presido Himself grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 2:07pm On Aug 26, 2013
obadiah777: when you say are you an elect, do you mean are you part of the first fruit ? or do you mean are you elected to make it to the kingdom of heaven ? thats two different things now. wink

Oya, break it down for me again, the difference that is. I seem to be a slow learner. grin

U really need to explain the first fruit part. I'm still looking for d post so that I can quote it.

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 2:28pm On Aug 26, 2013
Yeah, found it!

I asked who the angels of heaven are and u answered with the below...

obadiah777: lol i apologise mademoiselle Tgirl and mademoiselle TinyPurpleBaby for my brief exit. twas a little matter of family issue i had to deal with.

matthew 24 vs 36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

angels of heaven would be the messengers of the lord who have been raptured already. yes some people have been raptured into celestial beings already. i know it sounds crazy lol. once you are raptured into a celestial being you become an angel meaning your spirit is now in tune with what christ wants. you basically follow christ wherever he directs you. these are the elect. 144,000 of them.

ok so here is where they got raptured

matthew 27 vs 50 Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost.And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent; And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many. <<< the 144,000 getting raptured into angels. the first fruits. got raptured after christ death

revelation 14 vs 4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb. <<< they follow christ wherever he leads them now. thats the definition of an angel. a messenger of the lord. oh and virgin and women does not mean what you think it means lol. these men had wives and kids.

My question: Jesus made that statement before he died. How does that play out.

2. I thot the revelations part happened later - during the end time. Pls explain.

3. If the 144, 000 (the elect from the 12 tribes right?) had been raptured, how come you say you are from the tribe of Judah?

I hope I am not mixing things up here.

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by JesusisLord85: 2:28pm On Aug 26, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Top of the day to u sir.

Ermmm....Sir, it seems u have a personal ministry to bring our people home. grin

Actually, I got that settled. A discussion led to that question.

grin grin grin grin
I need to improve my Yoruba. Or maybe all I need is a translator. Any takers? smiley
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MrPresident1: 2:32pm On Aug 26, 2013
obadiah777: Mr Presido Himself grin
my loyalty is unalloyed my good sire smiley

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2013
I also asked several questions on page 17 after Mosthigh replied my Matt 24:36 question.

www.nairaland.com/1395651/exigesis-genesis-chapter-1/17

Can you address them too?
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 2:47pm On Aug 26, 2013
JesusisLord85:

grin grin grin grin
I need to improve my Yoruba. Or maybe all I need is a translator. Any takers? smiley

ermmm....let me know your location so that I can know how to bill u. grin

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 26, 2013
obadiah777: yup, fellowship of believers. and if you are sincere and devout ( the lord knows your heart ) he would guide your steps to a believer who would teach you his word

proverbs 20 vs 24 A man's steps are of the LORD; how can a man then understand his own way? <<< stop thinking for the lord. he knows what he is doing. he knows those who are sincere and he guides them to where they would be fed spiritually. he would guide you to the people who would help you. let him worry about that.

Okay embarassed embarassed embarassed. With my eyes, I can't see anyone in Winnipeg, but with Gods eyes.....

I would soon be off NL for a long time so I've planned to print almost all your writing and then read it offline....that's the best I can do for now.....

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 26, 2013
obadiah777: i would get on that genesis 2. this new mod job is crazy lol. i got lots of requests in my inbox of things to do and stuff lol. hence my attention is somewhat compromised. cheesy

Sorry oh. How long does this mod thing last?
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 3:42pm On Aug 26, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Okay embarassed embarassed embarassed. With my eyes, I can't see anyone in Winnipeg, but with Gods eyes.....

I would soon be off NL for a long time so I've planned to print almost all your writing and then read it offline....that's the best I can do for now.....

Wow!

This is when the book would have come in handy. sad
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 8:11pm On Aug 26, 2013
hmmm....

The moderators association of NL have kidnapped our Rabbi. sad

Even Mosthigh and Mcfynest have him on the other side. Issorai. sad

hey Tinypurplebaby, you are quiet today. What givs? grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by NerdyInterests(f): 8:13pm On Aug 26, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby, sad to see you leave the class. Will miss your refreshing perspectives. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by NerdyInterests(f): 8:21pm On Aug 26, 2013
obadiah777: i would get on that genesis 2. this new mod job is crazy lol. i got lots of requests in my inbox of things to do and stuff lol. hence my attention is somewhat compromised. cheesy

Great cos I still have up to ch. 11 to study. wink grin You are actually excelling at the mod job, bro. cheesy
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by NerdyInterests(f): 8:27pm On Aug 26, 2013
Mr President: Good afternoon family. Following the class on the sidelines smiley smiley smiley

Me too. Caeser tinz. wink I swear the guy dey provoke seriously. grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by NerdyInterests(f): 8:31pm On Aug 26, 2013
Tgirl4real: Chapter 2? Certainly not on this thread. lol

Our teacher has become a very busy man as per his new responsibilities. grin

Indeed, sis. cheesy
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 26, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Wow!

This is when the book would have come in handy. sad

I know right? .....

But things happened and I just have to print it all out.....

First gather, arrange, rearrange, probably re name SEF.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 26, 2013
Tgirl4real: hmmm....

The moderators association of NL have kidnapped our Rabbi. sad

Even Mosthigh and Mcfynest have him on the other side. Issorai. sad

hey Tinypurplebaby, you are quiet today. What givs? grin

Sorry oh. I had serious headache and still do sadly.... So I just decided to take a time off....
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 26, 2013
NerdyInterests: TinyPurpleBaby, sad to see you leave the class. Will miss your refreshing perspectives. embarassed

I feel bad also, but some thing just need to be done. I might come maybe once a month or two times.....it depends but for now....i no dey see am that way...
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 3:57am On Aug 27, 2013
Good morning Tgirl4real, biafranqueen, most high, nerdyinterests and obadiah777 and others I forgot to mention (highly sorry about that)

How are you all? Just wanted to say hi, I don't know how to ask questions....yet cool

@obadiah777 this is for you ---->>>>
babe_online:
is Obadiah 777 not Igbo?

Btw, there was a story in the bible about a king who did something and them the people began to praise and worship him calling him God and because he refused to stop the people and tell them the glory is for god, an angel struck him....so now the thing is, will those kind of people ever reincarnate?? (That's a hardcore way to die)

And yes the first fruit are the elect (144,000) and the second fruit are the regular people right? So now, 2/3 of Africans will be destroyed, will any small or large number of the second fruit survive (I know the 144,000 will survive)

Finally, is it possible to well do ''these things'' and be a Muslim at the same time...just curious....
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by NerdyInterests(f): 6:54am On Aug 27, 2013
Yay! TinyPurpleBaby is still around. cheesy Morning, Sweetie. How you doing? Catch ya later. Caeser reigning supreme. grin

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 27, 2013
Good morning. Not so good. My head is on fire. I've been using scissors to cut my hair. cry cry. I will never fix again
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 27, 2013
NerdyInterests: Yay! TinyPurpleBaby is still around. cheesy Morning, Sweetie. How you doing? Catch ya later. Caeser reigning supreme. grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by mcfynest(m): 8:40am On Aug 27, 2013
JesusisLord85:

grin grin grin grin

DEPENDS..... but if it is for tge advancement of the gospel, then will take it
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by mcfynest(m): 8:50am On Aug 27, 2013
morning everyone. t-girl i dey hail o,tinypurple i salute,biafran queen kedu,obadiah mosthigh presido nerdy ish n evrry one i am on parade now and am removing my hairdress for you guys....i have misses alot. maybe that printing idea aint bad.

thanks be to the LORD our God that the Church is marching on.

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MrPresident1: 8:52am On Aug 27, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby: Good morning. Not so good. My head is on fire. I've been using scissors to cut my hair. cry cry. I will never fix again

Hey TinyPurpleBaby good morning. You have to take things very easy, just try to relax, you dont have to take everything at once, just enjoy the Bible, read the stories of David and his conquests, read about the exploits of the men who believed, obeyed and feared God in Chronicles, 1st and 2nd Kings etc, just start enjoying the Bible first. By all means do not be overwhelmed we all are still learning. You'l be fine.
Top of the morning family.
I hope everyone had a great night smiley smiley cool
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 11:03am On Aug 27, 2013
mcfynest:

DEPENDS..... but if it is for tge advancement of the gospel, then will take it

Why u wanna spoil my biz. Mind yaself o. angry
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 11:04am On Aug 27, 2013
Mr President:
Hey TinyPurpleBaby good morning. You have to take things very easy, just try to relax, you dont have to take everything at once, just enjoy the Bible, read the stories of David and his conquests, read about the exploits of the men who believed, obeyed and feared God in Chronicles, 1st and 2nd Kings etc, just start enjoying the Bible first. By all means do not be overwhelmed we all are still learning. You'l be fine.
Top of the morning family.
I hope everyone had a great night smiley smiley cool

Yea, yea... Night was good.

Where is Obadiah? angry smiley

Top of the day every one. I hope I said it well. lipsrsealed
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 11:06am On Aug 27, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby: Good morning. Not so good. My head is on fire. I've been using scissors to cut my hair. cry cry. I will never fix again

Hey babe,

Is it itching or too tight?
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 27, 2013
cry
Tgirl4real:

Hey babe,

Is it itching or too tight?

All of the above... cry
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 11:16am On Aug 27, 2013
Tgirl4real: I also asked several questions on page 17 after Mosthigh replied my Matt 24:36 question.

www.nairaland.com/1395651/exigesis-genesis-chapter-1/17

Can you address them too?

These are the questions ...

Tgirl4real:

lol

I'm still trying to wrap my head around "angels" as we know it before and as a "messenger".

Before an angel becomes human, where is he?

Can you explain the angelic appearances we see all through scriptures? As in what level are they on?

Mosthigh's response...

MostHigh:

Angels are born smiley like everybody else

All appearances of angels in the scripture are of human form

Ok, A good Classic example would be yashua and the 12 desciples (God and his angels) smiley

hope its cleare now.

and I continued with this . . .

Tgirl4real: But this is just what is written in Black n white. Angels appeared to a lot of folks in scriptures and their appearances weren't like the normal man. And how come they can come and go?

...and I can't. And I don't radiate like they are if we are all humans and all angels that is.

My other question will be, how come some have celestial bodies already, while the resurrection of the dead is yet to occur?

Also, Jesus is the first begotten from the dead according to scriptures.

Waiting...
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 11:18am On Aug 27, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby: cry

All of the above... cry

Sorry dear.

So, are you done loosing it?

@ Obadiah,

How are you today?

I pray the good lord will continue to strengthen and replenish you for his good works.

You have been of tremendous help to me.

Stay blessed my brother! smiley

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 27, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Sorry dear.

So, are you done loosing it?

@ Obadiah,

How are you today?

I pray the good lord will continue to strengthen and replenish you for his good works.

You have been of tremendous help to me.

Stay blessed my brother! smiley

I'm not yet done..,..,I couldn't even sleep well this night

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (58) (Reply)

Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? / Flood Destroys Property In Balogun, Lagos. Residents Go Into Prayers / Prayer times with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.