Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,948 members, 7,980,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 02:00 PM

Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 - Religion (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 (41703 Views)

What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? / GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) / Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 28, 2013
NerdyInterests:

Great cos I still have up to ch. 11 to study. wink grin You are actually excelling at the mod job, bro. cheesy
lol @ mod job. aint really a job. just a privilege to ban belligerent folks like goshen grin

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Ishilove: 7:04pm On Aug 28, 2013
obadiah777: lol @ mod job. aint really a job. just a privilege to ban belligerent folks like goshen grin
angry

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 28, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby: Good morning Tgirl4real, biafranqueen, most high, nerdyinterests and obadiah777 and others I forgot to mention (highly sorry about that)

How are you all? Just wanted to say hi, I don't know how to ask questions....yet cool

@obadiah777 this is for you ---->>>>

Btw, there was a story in the bible about a king who did something and them the people began to praise and worship him calling him God and because he refused to stop the people and tell them the glory is for god, an angel struck him....so now the thing is, will those kind of people ever reincarnate?? (That's a hardcore way to die)

And yes the first fruit are the elect (144,000) and the second fruit are the regular people right? So now, 2/3 of Africans will be destroyed, will any small or large number of the second fruit survive (I know the 144,000 will survive)

Finally, is it possible to well do ''these things'' and be a Muslim at the same time...just curious....

the bolded part ? yup you are finally getting there. if you are a second fruit that means you will survive. however spirits dont die. only bodies die. so those who are destroyed who are not part of the second fruit will be reincarnated in due time to come and serve their hell for rejecting the word. but this only applies to the gentiles. we, israel we have served our hell. our hell will end when christ returns. the hell of the gentiles start when christ returns. there is a reason why we are the most hated and below everyone. we are in hell. deut 28 curses

deut 28 43 The stranger that is within thee shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low.
He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him: he shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 28, 2013
Ishilove:
angry
grin grin waz good witcha wink
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 28, 2013
obadiah777: whats happening ? the winnipeg government is banning all internet connections ? grin grin

Lmfbi, they dont have the guts mehn cool

Its people them dey, ban... cool
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 28, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Lmfbi, they dont have the guts mehn cool

Its people them dey, ban... cool
oh ok lol so why are you going for a long time ? you dey go serve prison sentence for winnipeg jail ni ? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 28, 2013
obadiah777: oh ok lol so why are you going for a long time ? you dey go serve prison sentence for winnipeg jail ni ? cheesy cheesy

I have a lot of travail école and a lot of reading to do , AS IN A LOT and i definitely will not have time for NL break... cry
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 28, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

I have a lot of travail école and a lot of reading to do , AS IN A LOT and i definitely will not have time for NL break... cry
ahhh gotcha. caesar wants his pound of flesh tongue
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 28, 2013
obadiah777: ahhh gotcha. caesar wants his pound of flesh tongue

I mean!!! cry cry grin

And ceasar must not catch me on NL or else.... lipsrsealed
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 28, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

I mean!!! cry cry grin

And ceasar must not catch me on NL or else.... lipsrsealed
well dayummmm. stingy caesar. he monitoring bandwith smdh tongue

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 28, 2013
obadiah777: well dayummmm. stingy caesar. he monitoring bandwith smdh tongue

He monitoring everything man, even my thoughts --->>> Big Brother cool
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 28, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

He monitoring everything man, even my thoughts --->>> Big Brother cool
grin grin ;Dayummmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by BraveGuy: 8:01pm On Aug 28, 2013
I have responded to one of your heretical views, Obadiah, in https://www.nairaland.com/1399658/satan-ministry-special-recognition-obadiah777/7 ... about Jesus Christ becoming Lucifer, which is a demotion of God from the Creator becoming the created.

Yes, some of your answers and doctrines are true; but you've mixed them up with subtle errors, which clearly written Prophetic Scriptures countered.

I read your take on reincarnation as well, which is complete contradiction to the Truth of the Word of God; I did noticed that you were quoting from Apocrypha and claiming that these Books were supposed to be part of the Bible - anyone who has practised some occult will agree that the language of these books are very different from the 66 Books of the current Bible.

You claimed: "HEBREWS 9 VS 27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment <<< MEANS JUDGEMENT DOES NOT ACCRUE OVER SEVERAL LIVES LIVED. IT IS ONE JUDGEMENT PER LIFE LIVED. A LOT OF PEOPLE MISTAKE THIS VERSE TO MEAN YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE. THAT WOULD APPLY IF IT SAYS 'AND IT IS APPOINTED UNTO MEN TO DIE ONCE, BUT AFTER THAT THE JUDGEMENT. HOWEVER IT SAYS 'UNTO MEN ONCE TO DIE' <<< BIG DIFFERENCE. A LOT OF PEOPLE STUMBLE ON THAT PART. IT MEANS ONE JUDGEMENT PER LIFE NOT 'YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE AND THEN JUDGEMENT'"

You're just twisting Scriptures using semantics! In Genesis, we read that the Spirit of God breathe into the lump of clay and Man became a living soul. I ask you when a soul has departed once to face judgement, you are saying his spirit will take up another body and make a new soul? And each of these souls will be judged as two entities? This is nothing but heresy and deception.

You quoted Exodus 20:5 and stopped at midway and claimed it's a hidden verse on reincarnation. But, It seems you have overlooked Deuteronomy 7:9-10 Know therefore that the LORD thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;... You mean if someone keeps His commandment, he will keep coming back for a thousand generations for his pay cheque?

And you claimed that "SO THAT PERSON, FRIEND MOTHER FATHER CHILD WHO DIED THAT YOU GRIEVED FOR WILL RETURN BACK TO THE EARTH IN 90 TO 120 YEARS TIME IN A DIFFERENT BODY." So, with the Millennium of Christ about to begin, what happens to those who just died before that start? They will come during that reign?

Jesus Christ told John the apostle at the beginning of Revelation (Rev 1:1) that "The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:"

"....things which must shortly come to pass...."

What does that tell us? They were yet to happen at that very time when John was receiving them in our human realm. Have they happened in the spiritual realm? Yes. That was why John saw everything from the first chapter to the very last chapter.

Your interpretation of JOB 19 VS 26 is quite misleading as well.... Paul shows us in 1 Corinthians 15:44: "It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body." Job had a revelation of understanding that there is a resurrected body, which we see demonstrated in Christ

So Obadiah, I am not sure if your presentations are from the Jewish Kabbalah or a genuine teaching, which you have mixed with errors; you need to go back and re-learn it properly BEFORE teaching, otherwise you will lead many to Hell and you will have their blood in your hands.

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 28, 2013
dayummm brah why write so much grin grin and there is no such thing as a new soul being created. see you dont understand what i am saying but you are trying to scoff. all souls have being created from the start. no new souls are created when people are born. and by souls i mean spirit

and as per you saying the book of revelation was only about the things that had not happened when john wrote the book. you do err not knowing scriptures >>>>> revelation 1 vs 19 Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter; <<< the things which he has seen, the things which are and the things which are hereafter. past present and future. and the spirit of john the baptist wasnt created just then. remember he was elijah in the past ? so basically that verse is saying write the history of the whole world from the beginning of creation to the second coming and after. see you err not knowing scriptures

matthew 11 vs 14 And if you are willing to accept it, John himself is Elijah who was to come. << see john being around in ancient times as elijah and as other prophets in his past life. so he has to write about everything he has seen

and job is not a person. job is a metaphorical name not an actual person
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 28, 2013
so i will do genesis 2 tonight. so it will be ready by midnight or 2 am. now yall know them 25 verses is going to take a lot out of me combined with mod duties and other personal duties lol. anymore chapters after this. am setting up a paypal and yall gone have to pay me tithes to bring out these exegesis grin grin should i use this thread or another one for chapter 2 tonight ?

3 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 10:33pm On Aug 28, 2013
obadiah777: first fruit is the future leaders in the kingdom of heaven on earth. aka the first ressurection. the first crop of righteous people on earth who have been harvested already and are now celestial beings. thats the first fruit. the first fruit is the elect. ok so the elect are a special breed. there are 7 billion plus people in the world and out of those only 144 thousand are the elect. so you gotta be deeply pious and spiritual to be part of that number. included in that number is all the prophets who wrote the bible. isaiah, jeremiah, ezekiel, micah, obadiah, habbakuk, paul, john the baptist, the 12 disciples, zephaniah, zechariah, malachi, haggai, daniel, etc etc. thats pretty deep company to be in. to be an elect you will not be an average person on the street. you will be set-apart. an outcast of sorts because you will not conform to the demonic ways of the world. does that describe you ? lol . cheesy

So, are they the angels in heaven in Matthew 24: 26?

Since they have been raptured, are they still on earth today?
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 10:35pm On Aug 28, 2013
obadiah777: dayummm brah why write so much grin grin and there is no such thing as a new soul being created. see you dont understand what i am saying but you are trying to scoff. all souls have being created from the start. no new souls are created when people are born. and by souls i mean spirit

and as per you saying the book of revelation was only about the things that had not happened when john wrote the book. you do err not knowing scriptures >>>>> revelation 1 vs 19 Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter; <<< the things which he has seen, the things which are and the things which are hereafter. past present and future. and the spirit of john the baptist wasnt created just then. remember he was elijah in the past ? so basically that verse is saying write the history of the whole world from the beginning of creation to the second coming and after. see you err not knowing scriptures

matthew 11 vs 14 And if you are willing to accept it, John himself is Elijah who was to come. << see john being around in ancient times as elijah and as other prophets in his past life. so he has to write about everything he has seen

You try. I couldn't even make a head or tail from what he wrote. Your response helped though.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 28, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Ive been asking since!!!!!!!!!
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by BraveGuy: 11:16pm On Aug 28, 2013
obadiah777: dayummm brah why write so much grin grin and there is no such thing as a new soul being created. see you dont understand what i am saying but you are trying to scoff. all souls have being created from the start. no new souls are created when people are born. and by souls i mean spirit

#1. When you were writing all your twists to Scriptures, it wasn't long; but when someone challenges your heresy, he is writing a long essay.

#2. About the Book of Revelation, are you saying Jesus was wrong about "things which must shortly come to pass"?

#3. The thing is that we are about to enter the age of the people of God mounting up with wings like eagles, you want them to be looking back to walking, not even running! Our focus at this point in tine should be looking forward to the power of resurrection being manifested in us, you are preaching/teaching reincarnation and misleading the people of God!

#4. Obadiah, you have been noted to be twisting Scriptures to mean what they are NEVER or going to be, such as Jesus Christ, who is God manifested in the flesh, to become Lucifer; when Jesus Christ is the Eternal Light already - you're just trying to mislead people.

#5. People, what I will say to you is that if you are truly His, you will only hear what is true, not some heretical concept. The new wine you should be preparing your new bottle for is the appearance of His coming to you personally.

For anyone who would stay close to his/her Bible, you cannot be misled by Obadiah; The Truth is right there before you, if you will only ask God to show you by His Spirit (John 16:13-14).

Look forward to God's New Day; not the past, in which you can easily be confused.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 12:08am On Aug 29, 2013
BraveGuy:
#5. People, what I will say to you is that if you are truly His, you will only hear what is true, not some heretical concept.

For anyone who would stay close to his/her Bible, you cannot be misled by Obadiah (or anyone); The Truth is right there before you, if you will only ask God to show you by His Spirit (John 16:13-14).

U have said it all. Why not run along and let God do the rest. cool

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Pharoh: 12:44am On Aug 29, 2013
Do it here and create a page library on the first page to reference each chapters and its corresponding page on the thread.

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 12:52am On Aug 29, 2013
Pharoh: Do it here and create a page library on the first page to reference each chapters and its corresponding page on the thread.

Is this Pharoh 4 real?

Hi! smiley

Well, he has started a new thread already. here is the link :

www.nairaland.com/1416222/exigesis-genesis-chapter-2

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 3:42am On Aug 29, 2013
I know I've been saying that I want to go away but I've not gone yet, well I'm still chilling till its time to disappear but in the mean time, I just want to thank obadaih777 for all the stress, time and effort he put into telling people the truth, and what's happening even though well I don't agree with a lot of things (especially the date and time prediction part) and even though you say A SH.IT LOAD OF CRAZY STUFFS, still thank you. I thank God that everything you write, I understand it immediately, (that's why I'm having a hard time asking questions, because I understand it all.... cry surprisingly), and also for making me love the bible and understand it again and love and understand God pnce more cool .Abeg oh, do not see this as awkward, just needed to get this off my chest. Thanks for the jokes and the patience to deal with me and the belligerent loquacious reprobates.

I salute you, more crude oil to ya elbows. grin grin

Forgive me, I just love thanking people (maybe that's why people are tired of me cry )

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 7:07am On Aug 29, 2013
obadiah777: so i will do genesis 2 tonight. so it will be ready by midnight or 2 am. now yall know them 25 verses is going to take a lot out of me combined with mod duties and other personal duties lol. anymore chapters after this. am setting up a paypal and yall gone have to pay me tithes to bring out these exegesis grin grin should i use this thread or another one for chapter 2 tonight ?

ermmm....what about first fruit offering? tongue

*runs out of thread. grin

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Pharoh: 6:12pm On Aug 29, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Is this Pharoh 4 real?

Hi! smiley

Well, he has started a new thread already. here is the link :

www.nairaland.com/1416222/exigesis-genesis-chapter-2

Lol its me oo and hi to you too. smiley

Thanks for the link cool
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 29, 2013
Tgirl4real:

they come and go just as me and you. they are on earth today
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 29, 2013
Tgirl4real:

U have said it all. Why not run along and let God do the rest. cool
LWKM

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 29, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby: I know I've been saying that I want to go away but I've not gone yet, well I'm still chilling till its time to disappear but in the mean time, I just want to thank obadaih777 for all the stress, time and effort he put into telling people the truth, and what's happening even though well I don't agree with a lot of things (especially the date and time prediction part) and even though you say A SH.IT LOAD OF CRAZY STUFFS, still thank you. I thank God that everything you write, I understand it immediately, (that's why I'm having a hard time asking questions, because I understand it all.... cry surprisingly), and also for making me love the bible and understand it again and love and understand God pnce more cool .Abeg oh, do not see this as awkward, just needed to get this off my chest. Thanks for the jokes and the patience to deal with me and the belligerent loquacious reprobates.

I salute you, more crude oil to ya elbows. grin grin

Forgive me, I just love thanking people (maybe that's why people are tired of me cry )
HEY THANKS HUN. i guess you are riding off into the Winnipeg sunset then huh ? lol

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 29, 2013
Tgirl4real:

ermmm....what about first fruit offering? tongue

*runs out of thread. grin
yeah that too. grin grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 29, 2013
obadiah777: HEY THANKS HUN. i guess you are riding off into the Winnipeg sunset then huh ? lol

LWTMB grin i guess so. . Its been nice hanging out with yall cool

Aurevoir et Mazel tov with this mod job and this rabbi business cool
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 29, 2013
obadiah777: HEY THANKS HUN. i guess you are riding off into the Winnipeg sunset then huh ? lol

Time to get my horse to ride off cool
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 29, 2013
Pharoh:

Lol its me oo and hi to you too. smiley

Thanks for the link cool

Morakinyo
Dot
O
At
Writeme
Dot
Com

My addie cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (58) (Reply)

"Worship Leaders Lie When They Lead Worship Songs" - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? / Flood Destroys Property In Balogun, Lagos. Residents Go Into Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.