Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,948 members, 7,980,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 02:01 PM

Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 - Religion (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 (41703 Views)

What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? / GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) / Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 12:09pm On Aug 27, 2013
Sir Mosthigh,

I see u...how are you today? smiley
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 12:15pm On Aug 27, 2013
Tgirl4real: Sir Mosthigh,

I see u...how are you today? smiley

Top of the morning to you my sister.

And to all the brethren also smiley

How have you been?
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2013
MostHigh:

How have you been?

Very good sir.

God is faithful sir. cheesy
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2013
Tgirl4real: But this is just what is written in Black n white. Angels appeared to a lot of folks in scriptures and their appearances weren't like the normal man. And how come they can come and go?

Can you give us an example of what you mean by come and go?

And as for thier apperances which is somtimes described as "dreadfull" one can only conclude that a messemngers Aura is different from that of a carnal man just by the very nature of his being.

...and I can't. And I don't radiate like they are if we are all humans and all angels that is.

The radiance you speak of is not an outward show of power but rather the manifestation of an inward reality which is "The presence of the holy spirit"

Once saved you will recognize the messengers from thier vibrations which would include both the spoken word and the physical positive energy they exhude when you meet them in person (like brother obadiah)

My other question will be, how come some have celestial bodies already, while the resurrection of the dead is yet to occur?

Those that presently have celestial bodies are those of the 1st ressurection (the elect) the ressurection of the elect has been happening since the day of pentacost and is still happening as we speak.

This is the sealing being spoken of in rev: 7

This is the same sealing that you are undergoing now smiley

remember that there are those of the second ressurection also, and these ones are to awake to a different judgement alltogether

Also, Jesus is the first begotten from the dead according to scriptures.

Quite true

Yashua the FIRSTFRUIT

And then Isreal AKA The elect are the firstfruit at yashua return. smiley remember the day of pentacost?
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 1:22pm On Aug 27, 2013
arrrghhhhhh!!!!

I don't know why I am not getting this thing easily. angry

MostHigh:

Can you give us an example of what you mean by come and go?

Simply the way the appear to people to give a message. E.g Matt 28: 2-7, Matt 1: 20, Dan 9:20-21

Wait a min... did he just say the man Gabriel in Daniel? shocked

Dan 9

20 And whiles I was speaking, and praying, and confessing my sin and the sin of my people Israel, and presenting my supplication before the LORD my God for the holy mountain of my God; 21 Yea, whiles I was speaking in prayer, even the man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the beginning, being caused to fly swiftly, touched me about the time of the evening oblation

I have never read that part like that before. lol

And as for thier apperances which is somtimes described as "dreadfull" one can only conclude that a messemngers Aura is different from that of a carnal man just by the very nature of his being.

The radiance you speak of is not an outward show of power but rather the manifestation of an inward reality which is "The presence of the holy spirit"

Once saved you will recognize the messengers from thier vibrations which would include both the spoken word and the physical positive energy they exhude when you meet them in person (like brother obadiah)

Something like this sir...

Dan 10

2 In those days I Daniel was mourning three full weeks. 3 I ate no pleasant bread, neither came flesh nor wine in my mouth, neither did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled. 4 And in the four and twentieth day of the first month, as I was by the side of the great river, which is Hiddekel; 5 Then I lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a certain man clothed in linen, whose loins were girded with fine gold of Uphaz: 6 His body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude.

I would have said this is Jesus grin but see the below...

12 Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words. 13 But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.

grin grin grin

Is bro Obadiah like this? wink

Those that presently have celestial bodies are those of the 1st ressurection (the elect) the ressurection of the elect has been happening since the day of pentacost and is still happening as we speak.

This is the sealing being spoken of in rev: 7

This is the same sealing that you are undergoing now smiley

How do you identify those with a celestial body?

remember that there are those of the second ressurection also, and these ones are to awake to a different judgement alltogether

I know I have asked this like a gazillion times, could you please explain these first fruit/first resurrection/elect alongside those of the second resurrection please? And with scriptures. Thanks. wink

Quite true

Yashua the FIRSTFRUIT

And then Isreal AKA The elect are the firstfruit at yashua return. smiley remember the day of pentacost?

Yashua return, the day of pentecost...I am confused? Shebi pentecost has come and gone.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 6:06pm On Aug 27, 2013
What happened to everybody?

Has the rapture taken place? cry

I don't wanna be left behind. cry grin

Reading the book of daniel again, it's like I have been blind all along.

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by mcfynest(m): 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Why u wanna spoil my biz. Mind yaself o. angry
grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by NerdyInterests(f): 8:05pm On Aug 27, 2013
Tgirl4real: What happened to everybody?

grin grin You got jokes. grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by NerdyInterests(f): 8:10pm On Aug 27, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby: Good morning. Not so good. My head is on fire. I've been using scissors to cut my hair. cry cry. I will never fix again

Awww. Trust you are much better, Hun.

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by NerdyInterests(f): 8:14pm On Aug 27, 2013
mcfynest: morning everyone. t-girl i dey hail o,tinypurple i salute,biafran queen kedu,obadiah mosthigh presido nerdy ish n evrry one i am on parade now and am removing my hairdress for you guys....i have misses alot. maybe that printing idea aint bad.

thanks be to the LORD our God that the Church is marching on.

Sup, Bruva. I hail o. grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by NerdyInterests(f): 8:25pm On Aug 27, 2013
Mr President:
Hey TinyPurpleBaby good morning. You have to take things very easy, just try to relax, you dont have to take everything at once, just enjoy the Bible, read the stories of David and his conquests, read about the exploits of the men who believed, obeyed and feared God in Chronicles, 1st and 2nd Kings etc, just start enjoying the Bible first. By all means do not be overwhelmed we all are still learning. You'l be fine.
Top of the morning family.
I hope everyone had a great night smiley smiley cool

Hey Mr President. How you doing, sire?
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by NerdyInterests(f): 8:31pm On Aug 27, 2013
MostHigh:

How have you been?

MostHigh, long time sire.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 28, 2013
Tgirl4real: What happened to everybody?

Lool.... sorry i had veen extra busy, but i think im back...at least i think so, how are ya grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 28, 2013
NerdyInterests:

Awww. Trust you are much better, Hun.

Thanks hun...its better now, but not a 100% though.....

How have you been?? grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 9:55am On Aug 28, 2013
Morning everyone...

Mr. President, I see you. wink
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MrPresident1: 10:29am On Aug 28, 2013
Tgirl4real: Morning everyone...

Mr. President, I see you. wink
Good morning Dame Tgirl4real. Trust you had a great night wink
Good morning family. wink wink wink
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MrPresident1: 10:31am On Aug 28, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Thanks hun...its better now, but not a 100% though.....

How have you been?? grin
Good to know you're better Hun. smiley

You'l be fine.

wink
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 28, 2013
Mr President: Good to know you're better Hun. smiley

You'l be fine.

wink

Thank you so much man. Im grateful.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 3:06pm On Aug 28, 2013
Mr President: Good morning Dame Tgirl4real. Trust you had a great night wink
Good morning family. wink wink wink

lol.

Thank God it's not Dame patience Jonathan. grin

Where is Obadiah o?

...and Mosthigh?
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 28, 2013
Tgirl4real:

lol.

Thank God it's not Dame patience Jonathan. grin

Where is Obadiah o?

...and Mosthigh?

Good morning Tgirl... ow are ya? grin grin grin grin

It's been a while....

Obadiah is nowhere to be found...for now...

MostHigh is on his way I guess.....

What have you been up to?
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 28, 2013
At first we were talking about Genesis Chapter one...but now, we are just greeting each other up and down.... cool cool
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MrPresident1: 4:57pm On Aug 28, 2013
He's backkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!! smiley cheesy cool

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 5:11pm On Aug 28, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Good morning Tgirl... ow are ya? grin grin grin grin

It's been a while....

Obadiah is nowhere to be found...for now...

MostHigh is on his way I guess.....

What have you been up to?

I have been up to some good babes.

Lazing around counting down...lol

By next week, I may only frequent here at night or early hours of the morning.

How are and what have you been up to?

Mr President: He's backkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!! smiley cheesy cool

Yessss.... I don miss am tire.

I need a fix, someone please!!! grin grin grin

I read one of Obadiah's post just now, and I see the innocence of a child.

awww....soo enchanting. cry
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 28, 2013
Tgirl4real:

I have been up to some good babes.

Lazing around counting down...lol

By next week, I may only frequent here at night or early hours of the morning.

How are and what have you been up to?

Yessss.... I don miss am tire.

I need a fix, someone please!!! grin grin grin

I read one of Obadiah's post just now, and I see the innocence of a child.

awww....soo enchanting. cry

I've been settling a lot of stuffs, looking for a lot of people...My life's splendid....

I don't even know how many times id be coming here

Oh yeah, I just started the compilation process... looking at it, i might take me 3 months or more....

LWTMB... can you link the post.... Lemme see also how "cute" Obadiah is... cool cool cool
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 5:32pm On Aug 28, 2013
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 28, 2013
Tgirl4real: lol

Don't say I exaggerated o. tongue

https://www.nairaland.com/1334225/how-many-bibles-used-version#16412478

cute baby talk... Reminds me of testimony time in church when you begin to learn new words grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 28, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Oya, break it down for me again, the difference that is. I seem to be a slow learner. grin

U really need to explain the first fruit part. I'm still looking for d post so that I can quote it.
first fruit is the future leaders in the kingdom of heaven on earth. aka the first ressurection. the first crop of righteous people on earth who have been harvested already and are now celestial beings. thats the first fruit. the first fruit is the elect. ok so the elect are a special breed. there are 7 billion plus people in the world and out of those only 144 thousand are the elect. so you gotta be deeply pious and spiritual to be part of that number. included in that number is all the prophets who wrote the bible. isaiah, jeremiah, ezekiel, micah, obadiah, habbakuk, paul, john the baptist, the 12 disciples, zephaniah, zechariah, malachi, haggai, daniel, etc etc. thats pretty deep company to be in. to be an elect you will not be an average person on the street. you will be set-apart. an outcast of sorts because you will not conform to the demonic ways of the world. does that describe you ? lol . cheesy
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 28, 2013
Tgirl4real: Yeah, found it!

I asked who the angels of heaven are and u answered with the below...

My question: Jesus made that statement before he died. How does that play out.

2. I thot the revelations part happened later - during the end time. Pls explain.

3. If the 144, 000 (the elect from the 12 tribes right?) had been raptured, how come you say you are from the tribe of Judah?

I hope I am not mixing things up here.

1-he made that statement before he died but the elect have been pre-sealed in previous life. what christ came to do is to save them from the world. this is where they got pre-sealed EZEKIEL 9 VS 4 And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof. << THE MARK ON THE FOREHEAD IS THE SEAL. THIS WAS DONE BEFORE CHRIST CAME

2-nope the revelation part happened 2000 years ago. keep in mind the book of revelation is the history of the world so some of the verses, especially revelation chapter 8 go as far back as 3000 BC during the ancient babylonian empire. the past is recapped in the book as well as the immediate past and the present and future. so that rev 14 vs 4 was 2000 years ago. in fact this is where they got harvested from the world >>>> matthew 27 vs 50 Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost. And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent; And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

3-they are from 12 tribes of israel not just the tribe of judah. some of them are latinos ( the nine northern kingdom tribes ) which latinos are really blacks that have mixed with other people. while the rest are negros ( judah-benjamin-levi)
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 28, 2013
obadiah777: first fruit is the future leaders in the kingdom of heaven on earth. aka the first ressurection. the first crop of righteous people on earth who have been harvested already and are now celestial beings. thats the first fruit. the first fruit is the elect. ok so the elect are a special breed. there are 7 billion plus people in the world and out of those only 144 thousand are the elect. so you gotta be deeply pious and spiritual to be part of that number. included in that number is all the prophets who wrote the bible. isaiah, jeremiah, ezekiel, micah, obadiah, habbakuk, paul, john the baptist, the 12 disciples, zephaniah, zechariah, malachi, haggai, daniel, etc etc. thats pretty deep company to be in. to be an elect you will not be an average person on the street. you will be set-apart. an outcast of sorts because you will not conform to the demonic ways of the world. does that describe you ? lol . cheesy

Obadiah you are not a fair fellIow... olohun....
After sweating my but, printing 23 pages of your work, you no pity perrin, you are scattering everythang... well durn
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 28, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Okay embarassed embarassed embarassed. With my eyes, I can't see anyone in Winnipeg, but with Gods eyes.....

I would soon be off NL for a long time so I've planned to print almost all your writing and then read it offline....that's the best I can do for now.....
whats happening ? the winnipeg government is banning all internet connections ? grin grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 28, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Obadiah you are not a fair fellIow... olohun....
After sweating my but, printing 23 pages of your work, you no pity perrin, you are scattering everythang... well durn
lmao. wetin i do. tell me so i can correct it grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 28, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Sorry oh. How long does this mod thing last?
forget the mod thing. i am comfortable in it now. had to get comfortable with the role before entertaining other issues. ya dig tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (58) (Reply)

"Worship Leaders Lie When They Lead Worship Songs" - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? / Flood Destroys Property In Balogun, Lagos. Residents Go Into Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.