Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,535 members, 7,923,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 04:18 PM

Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 - Religion (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 (41407 Views)

What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? / GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) / Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Ishilove: 11:53pm On Sep 04, 2013
obadiah777: yup had suya yesterday. tasted just the same as naija suya. university of suya on 1 allen avenue grin i make the best suya ever

explain that post ? my team mate i am supposed to be in unity with was scoffing and calling me satan and then all of a sudden it seemed i was getting all these scoffing posts but it got triggered by what i had been observing with my team mate since i started the job. so i just thought ? you know what ? fork all this shyttt. i dont have to be dealing with all this nonsense. a moment of anger. and in case you are wondering about my french language >>>> 2 corinthians 11 vs 6 But though I be rude in speech, yet not in knowledge; but we have been throughly made manifest among you in all things.
I guessed as much. You are angry and your morale is low. There is only so much a man can take before he 'snaps', especially in a forum like Nairaland where we have a lot of demonised and foulmouthed fellows. Yes I said it: DEMONISED. Demonically possessed.

A lot of folks here, both Christian and non-Christians alike are carrying negative forces in their lives which they need to be delivered from. Funny thing is these folks don't know, or don't believe they are demonised, and the ones who do plus those who don't make it a point of duty to scoff at every thread that makes mention of the Lord, not just your thread. These people are agents of darkness because the internet is one of the biggest tools the devil is using to place people on the path of destruction.

"We must guard our hearts diligently for out of it flows the rivers of life"-

It is for this reason that I am always very careful what I read on the internet (Nairaland in particular since this is where I frequent the most), those I argue or debate with and people I associate with here. That I laugh and joke a lot doesn't mean my eyes aren't wide open, watching EVERYTHING.

Well, my only advice to you, John darling, is this: Take break and refresh yourself. I believe the Lord will take things from there. smiley

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by ERF: 11:56pm On Sep 04, 2013
Ishilove: Emmm... dakun omo iya, where can one find this book of Enoch??

I Think Close to the book of Methuselah ..cheesy
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Ishilove: 12:12am On Sep 05, 2013
E<R>F:

I Think Close to the book of Methuselah ..cheesy
Which one is that again?
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 05, 2013
Ishilove: Emmm... dakun omo iya, where can one find this book of Enoch??

book of Enoch ? lol dunno. i dont read it grin grin i read KJV bible and sometimes the KJV apocrypha. but everything you need you can get in a regular KJV. keep in mind most prophets have repititions of the same messages. so you dont necessarily need enoch and the apocrypha

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 05, 2013
Ishilove:
I'm perplexed because I have never heard of the book of Enoch, neither have I read this account of this...Semazaya et al
haha i have heard of it but never seen a copy myself. try amazon if you really want it.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by ERF: 12:23am On Sep 05, 2013
Ishilove:
Which one is that again?

Ouupps.. My bad.

It can be in yhur version..
Go and buy "world war 3 internationally nuke bible" . . . grincheesy
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 05, 2013
Ishilove:
I guessed as much. You are angry and your morale is low. There is only so much a man can take before he 'snaps', especially in a forum like Nairaland where we have a lot of demonised and foulmouthed fellows. Yes I said it: DEMONISED. Demonically possessed.

A lot of folks here, both Christian and non-Christians alike are carrying negative forces in their lives which they need to be delivered from. Funny thing is these folks don't know, or don't believe they are demonised, and the ones who do plus those who don't make it a point of duty to scoff at every thread that makes mention of the Lord, not just your thread. These people are agents of darkness because the internet is one of the biggest tools the devil is using to place people on the path of destruction.

It is for this reason that I am always very careful what I read on the internet (Nairaland in particular since this is where I frequent the most), those I argue or debate with and people I associate with here. That I laugh and joke a lot doesn't mean my eyes aren't wide open, watching EVERYTHING.

Well, my only advice to you, John darling, is this: Take break and refresh yourself. I believe the Lord will take things from there. smiley
lmao it aint that serious hun. my problem is not with scoffers. it was what i saw as betrayal. thats what the problem was. without that problem, i would have easily carried on the thread yesterday. see i think every nigerian should spend a year abroad to learn what is team work. you dont attack people in your team. thats one of my pet peeves. people who try to compete with you

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by ERF: 12:26am On Sep 05, 2013
obadiah777: book of Enoch ? lol dunno. i dont read it grin grin i read KJV bible and sometimes the KJV apocrypha. but everything you need you can get in a regular KJV. keep in mind most prophets have repititions of the same messages. so you dont necessarily need enoch and the apocrypha

Old Testament Pickin.

Come lemme lay my hands on yhu, yhu need the spirit of God... smiley

Lemme do the formal impartation 2dai.. smiley

Before it's too late...if we still leave yhu now, yhu may cause more havoc... sad

Oya kneel down fast...

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 12:31am On Sep 05, 2013
E<R>F:

Old Testament Pickin.

Come lemme lay my hands on yhu, yhu need the spirit of God... smiley

Lemme do the formal impartation 2dai.. smiley

Before it's too late...if we still leave yhu now, yhu may cause more havoc... sad

Oya kneel down fast...
wink wink wink
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by ERF: 12:33am On Sep 05, 2013
Ishilove:

1 Trillion Likes.

Infakt. . . How which i can copy this and make it a thread...

Yhu are easily influenced by arguments ooh...
Me don't even read, i just look at the subject and Comment or joke about it grin

Because i know, the Christain Faith can be easily shaken... I don't have that grace to argue...

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Ishilove: 12:35am On Sep 05, 2013
obadiah777: lmao it aint that serious hun. my problem is not with scoffers. it was what i saw as betrayal. thats what the problem was. without that problem, i would have easily carried on the thread yesterday. see i think every nigerian should spend a year abroad to learn what is team work. you dont attack people in your team. thats one of my pet peeves. people who try to compete with you
Build a bridge and get over it already tongue

Okay seriously, I should put it down to inexperience. I suspect he is still very young. Just move on jare. It's part of memorable life NL experiences grin

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Ishilove: 12:37am On Sep 05, 2013
E<R>F:

1 Trillion Likes.

Infakt. . . How which i can copy this and make it a thread...

Yhu are easily influenced by arguments ooh...
Me don't even read, i just look at the subject and Comment or joke about it grin

Because i know, the Christain Faith can be easily shaken... I don't have that grace to argue...
If you know your faith is easily shaken then it's best you avoid misleading arguments and fruitless debates grin. Man pikin has gast be careful
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 12:39am On Sep 05, 2013
Ishilove:
Build a bridge and get over it already tongue

Okay seriously, I should put it down to inexperience. I suspect he is still very young. Just move on jare. It's part of memorable life NL experiences grin
i am over it. you offered up explanations of why you think i acted the way i did and said the place is full of demons and i need rest bla bla bla bla bla. i am simply telling you thats all jargon ( what you said ). seeing as you did not get the gist from yesterday i am simply explaining to you why i did. its done and over with and if you hadnt made your post i would not have had to explain why i was angry wink
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Ishilove: 12:43am On Sep 05, 2013
obadiah777: i am over it. you offered up explanations of why you think i acted the way i did and said the place is full of demons and i need rest bla bla bla bla bla. i am simply telling you thats all jargon ( what you said ). seeing as you did not get the gist from yesterday i am simply explaining to you why i did. its done and over with and if you hadnt made your post i would not have brought it up wink
This place is full of demons. You can take it or leave it.

And FYI, I find the 'bla bla bla' offensive. Just so you know.

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by ERF: 12:43am On Sep 05, 2013
obadiah777: wink wink wink
*blasts into tongues*

Every evil spirit in Obadiah... That spirit of perfectly proving his wrongs right..., i command yhu "be ye destroyed and terminated In The Name Of Jesus....

My Father, i ask for yhur Spirit to be awaken in him (that's if it was once present) and give him the proper understanding of yhur word. I pray Father, Forgive him for diverting the minds of yhur children away from salvation...and teaching them about ww3 and nukes. Father Forgive him for he knoweth not what he'z doing... in the name of Jesus...

Amen and Amen

(i would gone down deep how which he'z not a mod)
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by ERF: 12:47am On Sep 05, 2013
Ishilove:
If you know your faith is easily shaken then it's best you avoid misleading arguments and fruitless debates grin. Man pikin has gast be careful

Like seriously eh... Nothing shakes yhur faith as argument. That's because yhu must understand the writter's point of view before attacking him. . .and in that process of "understanding" grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 12:47am On Sep 05, 2013
Ishilove:
This place is full of demons. You can take it or leave it.

And FYI, I find the 'bla bla bla' offensive. Just so you know.
well it was bla bla bla lol. you were trying to psychoanalyze me. and you are right in that the place is full of demons but greater is he that is in me so the demons dont bother me. i am stronger spiritually than they are. grin grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by ERF: 12:49am On Sep 05, 2013
Obadiah Luck up...

Let's talk about yhu..,

why don't yhu preach about salvation??
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 05, 2013
E<R>F:
Obadiah Luck up...

Let's talk about yhu..,

why don't yhu preach about salvation??
i dont think you know what salvation is.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Ishilove: 12:52am On Sep 05, 2013
obadiah777: well it was bla bla bla lol. you were trying to psychoanalyze me. and you are right in that the place is full of demons but greater is he that is in me so the demons dont bother me. i am stronger spiritually than they are. grin grin
Psychoanalyse?? I don't even know what that means.

Again, I find 'bla bla bla' very offensive. Please stop using it with me or I will simply unfollow you and stop commenting on any of your threads.

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 05, 2013
Ishilove:

Again, I find it very offensive. Please stop using it with me or I will simply unfollow you and stop commenting on any of your threads.
psychoanalyze means you were trying to get into my head and offer up reasons and solutions to what you perceive is my problem wink wink
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by ERF: 1:01am On Sep 05, 2013
obadiah777: i dont think you know what salvation is.
Okay tongue

Why aint yhu preaching "JESUS CHRIST" eh?
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:02am On Sep 05, 2013
Ishilove:

Again, I find 'bla bla bla' very offensive. Please stop using it with me or I will simply unfollow you and stop commenting on any of your threads.

***on a lighter note****

Ishi darl, why be drastic?

The agberos are still on hold wink grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:02am On Sep 05, 2013
E<R>F:

Okay tongue

Why aint yhu preaching "JESUS CHRIST" eh?
i dont even think you know who Jesus Christ is
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:04am On Sep 05, 2013
Ishi why you dey fex now ? you didnt think it was rude when you told me to get over it abi ? cheesy cheesy tit for tat now
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by ERF: 1:05am On Sep 05, 2013
Ishilove:

Mummy oooh... Please don't provoke na. . I'ave neva seen yhu angry b4 ooh.. shocked

Just pray for Obadiah, i think the evil man in him is an offensive one grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Ishilove: 1:06am On Sep 05, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

***on a lighter note****

Ishi darl, why be drastic?

The agberos are still on hold wink grin grin
Lol. This wiped off the scowl from my face smiley

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by ERF: 1:08am On Sep 05, 2013
obadiah777: i dont even think you know who Jesus Christ is

Now i know, you are not really yhurself. grin

I pray yhu won't understand when it's too late... I have prayed for yhu ooh cheesy , and i hope there would be changes Sire. . .
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:09am On Sep 05, 2013
Ishilove:
why you have a scowl iyawo ? cry cry
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:09am On Sep 05, 2013
Ishilove:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Ishilove: 1:10am On Sep 05, 2013
obadiah777: Ishi why you dey fex now ? you didnt think it was rude when you told me to get over it abi ? cheesy cheesy tit for tat now
I was just teasing you. That's why I put the tongue out smiley at the end of the statement. I got the 'build a bridge' line from you. You used it when I was complaining about your 'dayuuum' usage. I was hoping you'd notice it and smile.

Obviously you didn't.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:11am On Sep 05, 2013
E<R>F:

Now i know, you are not really yhurself. grin

I pray yhu won't understand when it's too late... I have prayed for yhu ooh cheesy , and i hope there would be changes Sire. . .
you err not knowing scriptures. the bible aka the word is Jesus Christ ( john 1 vs 14 ). teaching and breaking down the bible is teaching about Jesus Christ. but see you are too caught up in religion to comprehend that logic wink wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (58) (Reply)

Pope’s New Guidelines On Love, Sex And Marriage / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) / Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.