Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,182 members, 7,887,426 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:45 AM

Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him (17598 Views)

Your Crush And Why You Like Him/her / Ladies: Can You Do This To A Guy You Love?-pix / How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Allwell1991(m): 2:49pm On Aug 15, 2013
Nothing more sexy than a girl with a "Good sense of humour"
it has a way of beautifying her :-)
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 15, 2013
OK Gals!!! Its Officially OPEN SEASON.

Oya make una start to woo me.First come,First caned,sorry served. cool
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by turl(m): 2:49pm On Aug 15, 2013
turl: tits or GTFO!!! tongue

bossoms? dafuq? i said titties
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by turl(m): 2:50pm On Aug 15, 2013
bossoms? dafuq? i said titties_
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by bestower: 2:50pm On Aug 15, 2013
I think am trapped,i fell into one of her tactics....ewoooo...am the last mugu in lagos,thanx @ op to let d dog out of d bag for me.
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Lordave: 2:50pm On Aug 15, 2013
Waiting for someone here to say hey to me o
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by opendo21(m): 2:50pm On Aug 15, 2013
80kobo: Switch of the PC, Go out and have an offline life
. Bros! U just said my mind. Emoticons can be pretty misleading. Some girls just don't know how to use them.
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Isiterere(m): 2:51pm On Aug 15, 2013
spongeback: There is a nairalander I really like but I am shy to show it===> you know nairaland and the insults embarassed
Be brave nah, I will be so soft on you, no insult ; I swear ........
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Mannylex(m): 2:52pm On Aug 15, 2013
turl:

bossoms? dafuq? i said titties
Lol... nairaland censor. .. Seun I hail grin
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by bknight: 2:52pm On Aug 15, 2013
embarassed undecided
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Dyt(f): 2:56pm On Aug 15, 2013
bknight: embarassed undecided

Same ways right?
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Iaz93: 3:00pm On Aug 15, 2013
spongeback: There is a nairalander I really like but I am shy to show it===> you know nairaland and the insults embarassed
Spongeback having a crush on 190 grin grin grin
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by turl(m): 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2013
Mannylex:
Lol... nairaland censor. .. Seun I hail grin

lol the thing tire me
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by nickz(m): 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2013
wink I love this
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by ATMCARD2(m): 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2013
Eeeeh!No wonda ooooo
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by UjSizzle(f): 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2013
Or just stalk him from thread to thread, and tell him you've got a massive crush on him grin then proceed to show him how awesome you are and make sure he notices tongue

1 Like

Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by laplace19(m): 3:20pm On Aug 15, 2013
Mannylex: Nice.... I see why she has been using all of these on me. .. wink

Lolzz. Dude,no go jonse ooo.
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Nigerianmovie(m): 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2013
jidegirl12: If you have never tried to capture the heart of an online cutie before, you might be wondering about some good ways to show an online guy you like him. Unfortunately you can’t use the tried and true tactics, such as flirtatious body language, to get your point across.

So what’s a girl to do? Don’t worry girls because I’m going to reveal a few great ways to show an online guy you like him.

1. INITIATE CONVERSATIONS

The first step in any romance begins with a greeting and online is no different. Be the brazen one and send him a simple greeting such as "hey" whenever he comes online. One of the best ways to show an online guy you like him is to greet him the moment he comes online. He will get the hint that you are happy to see him. A good way to test your crush’s interest after you have had a few chats, is to wait and see if he initiates conversations in the future.

2. USE EMOTICONS FREQUENTLY

Flirting is a bit tricky when its done online. Unless you have a webcam, you need to rely heavily on flirty emoticons to convey facial expressions. Flirty emoticons are created using colons, semicolons and letters in a variety of ways. Some good emoticon choices include the winky smiley face, the winky smiley face with its tongue sticking out, smiley face, the kiss and the smirk.

3. MAINTAIN A POSITIVE CONVERSATION TONE

Although there are endless topics to talk about with a guy, your overall tone should be laidback and happy. Avoid complaining because its likely to annoy and bore him. Another thing you shouldn’t do is to tell him that you hate certain aspects of your body such as your hips because it will seem like you are fishing for compliments and lack confidence. Keep things light, fun and interesting.

4. KEEP CONVERSATION FLOWING

If the two of you click, then the conversation will naturally flow without awkward silences filled with "…" on your computer screen. If phone silence is dreadful, online silence is just as bad because a conversation can go from playful banter to an abrupt silence where imaginary virtual crickets can be heard chirping in the background. So to minimize the chance of that awfulness from happening, think of some easy questions ahead of time to to ask him. As he talks about himself, sprinkle flirtatious innuendos throughout the conversation so he gets the feeling that you like him as more than a friend.

5. SHARE YOUR HUMOROUS SIDE

Guys love girls that have a great sense of humor so don’t be afraid to share yours. Show him that you enjoy the funny things in life by e-mailing him funny pics, jokes or sayings. If you are Facebook friends, post funny pics or quotes on your wall that are related to a topic that you discussed in a previous conversation. If he posts something funny, make sure to compliment him on it next time you chat with him.

Hopefully that gives you a few ideas that will help you snag your online crush.

Ladies, do you have other ideas that will help a girl show an online guy she is crushing on him?

(Source?? : Don't Bother wink)

HOW CAN ALL THESE BE DONE ON NAIRALAND
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by bknight: 3:31pm On Aug 15, 2013
Dyt:

Same ways right?

Lol
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 15, 2013
Noted! smiley
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 15, 2013
wonlasewonimi: Get his google map location and show up at his door at an ungodly hour and say surprise surprise!

Haha that would definitely work grin

1 Like

Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by UjSizzle(f): 3:32pm On Aug 15, 2013
You poor darling. Don't worry, someone of us just blurt out the darn thing to the dude, and others like to flutter their lashes and hope they get the hint...but guys can be bloody m.o.r.o.n.s sometines....sadly.

Just make sure he aint one of the resident womanizers, or he'll court your attention, grant a hook up and well....you know the rest wink
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 15, 2013
Nigerian movie:

HOW CAN ALL THESE BE DONE ON NAIRALAND
Bros you didn't have to quote the post nah

1 Like

Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by justplainpaul(m): 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2013
Really love open minded gals. gals that don`t give a damn.
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by tomzman: 3:37pm On Aug 15, 2013
Lol. Nairaland sha! Well, nice one OP.
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by justplainpaul(m): 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2013
Oya gals may una queue, i no get time o.
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by tomzman: 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2013
justplainpaul: Really love open minded gals. gals that don`t give a damn.
Yeah!
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by yuzedo: 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2013
Hian, dis na long story madam.

Just send a me damn PM.. angry You cool, we hit it off, easy as pie..smiley #TeamOpenMinded wink

This has been a special service announcement from Sweetus Incorporated, shop 1 Alaba Macket. Tenk. (-__-)
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Christmasdon(m): 3:47pm On Aug 15, 2013
In two words. 'end time.'
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 15, 2013
Bin there done that!!!!!!!!!! After all dese stress and wahala for an online boy,the guys all always turn out ugly,broke,black and flabby...say no to online dating.it sucks
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 15, 2013
Lordave: Waiting for someone here to say hey to me o
Hey kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: / What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? / Quiet Vs Loud Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.