Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:53 AM

Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him (17590 Views)

Your Crush And Why You Like Him/her / Ladies: Can You Do This To A Guy You Love?-pix / How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 15, 2013
[quote
author=uj_sizzle]Or just stalk him from thread to thread, and tell him
you've got a massive crush on him grin then proceed to show him how
awesome you are and make sure he notices tongue[/quote]
i like your username, it is kind of eye catching cheesy
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by jayblinx(m): 6:57pm On Aug 15, 2013
grin
spongeback: There is a nairalander I really like but I am shy to show it===> you know nairaland and the insults embarassed
is it me?
spongeback: There is a nairalander I really like but I am shy to show it===> you know nairaland and the insults embarassed
is it me?
is it me?cus am already loving u
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Allenkee: 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2013
sexytabhi:

You are a bad girl oooo!
me saw your comment, me run straight to check your profile meeeeeen, you piture stare straigt into moi eyes dame gorgeous ass.
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 15, 2013
Lordave: babe you don kill me with this your sweet kiss....are you in any way related to Angelina Jolie?

Anyway, I've been thinking of knowing you better. kiss
You are still thinking Anyway, take more of the kisses kisskisskiss
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Lordave: 7:50pm On Aug 15, 2013
Baybe: You are still thinking Anyway, take more of the kisses kisskisskiss
*Singing*
I want more of you
I want more of you Bayyybe
The I know you, the more this cold is gooooing
Bayybe, more of you! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2013
Mr Handsome. .. I like you kiss
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Gudintent: 8:26pm On Aug 15, 2013
Sniper in a diaper

Do u really wear a diaper grin

That was me flirting btw tongue cool

As u were wink

@op na today?
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Emmysteve(m): 8:31pm On Aug 15, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Mr Handsome. .. I like you kiss
thanks can we go down to business now?
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 15, 2013
grin grin
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 15, 2013
Iaz93: Spongeback having a crush on 190 grin grin grin
How can I have a crush on a number undecided
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 15, 2013
uj_sizzle:
You poor darling. Don't worry, someone of us just blurt out the darn thing to the dude, and others like to flutter their lashes and hope they get the hint...but guys can be bloody m.o.r.o.n.s sometines....sadly.

Just make sure he aint one of the resident womanizers, or he'll court your attention, grant a hook up and well....you know the rest wink
Hmmmmmm I don't think he is, am too shy to say anything last time I did I got burnt cry
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:22pm On Aug 15, 2013
jidegirl12:

Ha ha !! Give it a shot and thank me later.
Been there, done that and it end up in chaos.....a guy over the keyboard? Querty nyenyad?

Just gonna stroll over, they are nothing but useless mongoes trying to have a good time.

If I ever fall for a guy again online I swear on my life that he must be heaven sent.
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Bryancrox(m): 9:23pm On Aug 15, 2013
Hmm...I so luv dis topic
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Revolva(m): 9:49pm On Aug 15, 2013
grin grin i dont believe in this online stuff girls these day use it as excuse and chance to show their laziness...ok experience...a lot..
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Iaz93: 9:55pm On Aug 15, 2013
spongeback:
How can I have a crush on a number undecided
you know you know
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Odunharry(m): 10:19pm On Aug 15, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Been there, done that and it end up in chaos.....a guy over the keyboard? Querty nyenyad?

Just gonna stroll over, they are nothing but useless mongoes trying to have a good time.

If I ever fall for a guy again online I swear on my life that he must be heaven sent.
sent 4m heaven...Angel Harry,d angel to look after u.lol.

Long time,how tinx?
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:41pm On Aug 15, 2013
Odunharry:
sent 4m heaven...Angel Harry,d angel to look after u.lol.

Long time,how tinx?
grin grin when did you land?

Great from my end and how's urz?
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 15, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Been there, done that and it end up in chaos.....a guy over the keyboard? Querty nyenyad?

lolzzz...then am your heaven sent.
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by MayorSchwags(m): 11:15pm On Aug 15, 2013
wonlasewonimi: Get his google map location and show up at his door at an ungodly hour and say surprise surprise!
seems mo lika serial killer undecided
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:16pm On Aug 15, 2013
Castroii: lolzzz...then am your heaven sent.
lol
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by phil5(m): 11:23pm On Aug 15, 2013
Many are under me then ,where I wan start from ooOoooO
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 15, 2013
Need y'all help.. How do I get a girl to really commit, like calling me always and stuff?
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:26pm On Aug 15, 2013
Tenison96: Need y'all help.. How do I get a girl to really commit, like calling me always and stuff?
how old are you? undecided
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 15, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: how old are you? undecided
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 15, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: how old are you? undecided

Just turned 18
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:34pm On Aug 15, 2013
Tenison96:

Just turned 18
and you want a girl who will be committed to you at 18?

There is a lot to do at 18 than being in a stressful commitment with a girl, lots of stuff to consider. Are you willing to be a father at your age? Maintain a girl? Her education? Be faithful to her? Marry her for that matter?

You working? Have your own crib?
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 15, 2013
Lordave: *Singing*
I want more of you
I want more of you Bayyybe
The I know you, the more this cold is gooooing
Bayybe, more of you! kiss kiss kiss

I ALMOST ENVIED U
THEN I SAW HER PICTURE tongue
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Lordave: 11:35pm On Aug 15, 2013
Tenison96:

Just turned 18
speechless
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Lordave: 11:37pm On Aug 15, 2013
Babzilla:

I ALMOST ENVIED U
THEN I SAW HER PICTURE tongue
walahi your head no correct.
grin grin
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by justplainpaul(m): 11:58pm On Aug 15, 2013
Youngzedd:

Same here.
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by justplainpaul(m): 12:05am On Aug 16, 2013
Shakes head, removes a lock of dreads from his eye, put his fist under his chin. checks his inbox. and says ` ladies, they just love a hansome gentleman`. then sigh and shrugs,
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Ayorh4you(m): 12:24am On Aug 16, 2013
sexytabhi:

I wouldn't have noticed you really if you didn't quote me,have noticed you grin grin, Are you happy now?

Anu e semi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland / All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves / ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.