Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:58 AM

Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him (17591 Views)

Your Crush And Why You Like Him/her / Ladies: Can You Do This To A Guy You Love?-pix / How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Eddy2cute(m): 12:33am On Aug 16, 2013
spongeback: There is a nairalander I really like but I am shy to show it===> you know nairaland and the insults embarassed
huummm if its me abeg show it oh dont mind d insult
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 16, 2013
justplainpaul: Shakes head, removes a lock of dreads from his eye, put his fist under his chin. checks his inbox. and says ` ladies, they just love a hansome gentleman`. then sigh and shrugs,

How handsome are you?
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by justplainpaul(m): 1:01am On Aug 16, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

How handsome are you?
Super hansome. but i`d like u to be the judge of that.
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Nobody: 1:07am On Aug 16, 2013
justplainpaul: Super hansome. but i`d like u to be the judge of that.

Am waiting to see a pic wink
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by babsomotde(m): 1:13am On Aug 16, 2013
scammers can use these also.
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by InvertedHammer: 5:21am On Aug 16, 2013
Favour009: do u think this wil realy work

Of course!

Cynthia Osukogu is a dead example

1 Like

Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by toygod2: 7:40am On Aug 16, 2013
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by dagr8(m): 8:22am On Aug 16, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Been there, done that and it end up in chaos.....a guy over the keyboard? Querty nyenyad?

Just gonna stroll over, they are nothing but useless mongoes trying to have a good time.

If I ever fall for a guy again online I swear on my life that he must be heaven sent.
hmmm... Thank God u now know
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Jaywilzee(m): 8:48am On Aug 16, 2013
spongeback: There is a nairalander I really like but I am shy to show it===> you know nairaland and the insults embarassed
don't say it....our hearts are alrdy united... grin[
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by gentlechyke(m): 9:34am On Aug 16, 2013
if you are interested in me...jst click the like button kiss
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by akahp(m): 9:52am On Aug 16, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Mr Handsome. .. I like you kiss
corrrect! Xo hafa na
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 16, 2013
hey everyone! I'm a first timer in terms of postin here! ‎​ℓ̊ tink ‎​ℓ̊ deserve a "welcum
"
Pls meetin a gal or guy online can actually lead 2 marriage! ‎​ℓ̊ can testify 2 dat!
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by kolamilan(m): 6:36am On Aug 17, 2013
noted.
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 17, 2013
Tenison96: Need y'all help.. How do I get a girl to really commit, like calling me always and stuff?
u ar stil a smal boi,when u are more matured u wil realize dat al dis thing are rubbish.A tym wil kum when u wil almost be getting tired of al dis stuff.
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by dareseg(m): 3:33am On Aug 20, 2013
owolabifunke14: Seeing this post would sure make some dude here to feel like oga at the top
What do u expect?....E easy to b guy?.#winks#
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by debeey87(m): 3:34pm On Aug 22, 2013
Baybe: Hey kiss
Let connect jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves / ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★ / Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.