Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:41 AM

Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him (17589 Views)

Your Crush And Why You Like Him/her / Ladies: Can You Do This To A Guy You Love?-pix / How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:54pm On Aug 15, 2013
jidegirl12: I don't usually post here, but I'll try to answer few questions.

Men are known to always make the first move, I think it's kinda archaic ( maybe not the best word) IMO.. If you Like/love something , go for it.

I saw ( movie) 'Something Borrowed' yesterday, Realistically the end of that movie isn't always the reality... slow gals like Rachel end up being the loser ( alone) and her sharp friend always get the good guys and live happily ever after.

So Ms. Owo :

No Biggie as long as you don't sell yourself cheap!

And Fav..

Give it a try... wouldn't hurt would it? wink

Jide we are not in the movies...
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Tyche(m): 3:56pm On Aug 15, 2013
ENIMONEY: Bin there done that!!!!!!!!!! After all dese stress and wahala for an online boy,the guys all always turn out ugly,broke,black and flabby...say no to online dating.it sucks

Falls from okada.

Babe, your pic ma fit make rich guy broke.

3 Likes

Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Seyixyz: 3:56pm On Aug 15, 2013
Christmasdon: In two words. 'end time.'
Who is dis daft again?Y don't u jus kil urself if u are in a hurry 2 go 2 heaven,hell or jus sit on casket..Rather dan spit dis 'end time' crap dat has notin 2 do wif d subject discussion

1 Like

Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by NNMUU(m): 3:58pm On Aug 15, 2013
I honestly don't give a rats a-ss.
Just saying
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Cdspencer(m): 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2013
tell him to send money to u
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Aliyeous(m): 4:02pm On Aug 15, 2013
jst cut d crabs n tel him...he wont bite wuld he?
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by bosun11(m): 4:07pm On Aug 15, 2013
Baybe: Noted! smiley

Oya am waiting
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 15, 2013
Tyche:

Falls from okada.

Where your own pix? undecidedundecided
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2013
bosun11:

Oya am waiting
Keep waiting...tonguegrin
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 15, 2013
uj_sizzle:

Just make sure he aint one of the resident womanizers, or he'll court your attention, grant a hook up and well....you know the rest wink
if she disturbs me alot then i av no other option.
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by uniqueedi(m): 4:23pm On Aug 15, 2013
make advances on me if only u r beautiful and nice in character!
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by uniqueedi(m): 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2013
Beautiful and good hearted girls can make advances!
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Youngzedd(m): 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2013
justplainpaul: Really love open minded gals. gals that don`t give a damn.

Same here.
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Youngzedd(m): 4:33pm On Aug 15, 2013
ENIMONEY: Bin there done that!!!!!!!!!! After all dese stress and wahala for an online boy,the guys all always turn out ugly,broke,black and flabby...say no to online dating.it sucks

A victim
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Youngzedd(m): 4:39pm On Aug 15, 2013
Tyche:

Falls from okada.

Computer shutting down.
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 15, 2013

1 Like

Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by sage2(m): 4:47pm On Aug 15, 2013
How you guys get to like(in some cases love) people over the keyboard/touchscreen is beyond my comprehension. Sometimes I wonder if it takes some special talent that I am missing.
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 15, 2013
wonlasewonimi: Get his google map location and show up at his door at an ungodly hour and say surprise surprise!

You on weed or what?

1 Like

Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Tyche(m): 5:07pm On Aug 15, 2013
Baybe: Where your own pix? undecidedundecided

I neva wan broke.
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Tyche(m): 5:08pm On Aug 15, 2013
Youngzedd:

Computer shutting down.

I warned you bro
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by wonlasewonimi: 5:16pm On Aug 15, 2013
Tenison96:

You on weed or what?

are you a gardener?

2 Likes

Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by klickstar: 5:23pm On Aug 15, 2013
I beg teach them its awful when i came across some ladies/girls and i notice they cant maintain a simple conversation and whenever you tried to ignite one it looks like they think deep down before they could respond they have very poor communication skills maybe they can learn from this and note not all guys that tries to chat with you wants to ask you out he might just request for a friendship conversation and try to talk politely not rudely God knows maybe thats why you are still hanging out in your fathers house HE WHO HAS EAR MAKE HIM LISTEN
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 15, 2013
Nigerian movie:

HOW CAN ALL THESE BE DONE ON NAIRALAND

What are you talking about?
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 15, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Jide we are not in the movies...

Ha ha !! Give it a shot and thank me later.
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Emmyk(m): 5:55pm On Aug 15, 2013
owolabifunke14: Seeing this post would sure make some dude here to feel like oga at the top

I have alway feel like. Duh. cheesy
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Sike(m): 6:04pm On Aug 15, 2013
Andyblaze: Send him ur nude pics
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by abikelat(f): 6:06pm On Aug 15, 2013
Oh I see
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by ARico(m): 6:14pm On Aug 15, 2013
Nice one,changing formation
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Ayorh4you(m): 6:17pm On Aug 15, 2013
sexytabhi:

With dat disgusting thing on your dp, I'm afraid he'l never have your time #youAreOnALongTin
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Lordave: 6:23pm On Aug 15, 2013
Baybe: Hey kiss
babe you don kill me with this your sweet kiss....are you in any way related to Angelina Jolie?

Anyway, I've been thinking of knowing you better. kiss
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by 0108(m): 6:27pm On Aug 15, 2013
In other words,
#WengerOut

1 Like

Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 15, 2013
Ayorh4you:

With dat disgusting thing on your dp, I'm afraid he'l never have your time #youAreOnALongTin

I wouldn't have noticed you really if you didn't quote me,have noticed you grin grin, Are you happy now?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★ / Two Nigerian Gay Boys Has Officially Taken To IG To Declare Their Endless Love / My Friend Visited A Runs Girl In Her Hotel Room - This Is What He Saw.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.