Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,388 members, 7,944,002 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 09:51 AM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (510099 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by wisdomw(m): 11:26pm On Sep 13, 2013
Guy na network make u dey post a page 50 times. Sori e dey do me sometimes
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Madawaki01(m): 11:28pm On Sep 13, 2013
Dis network dey do u bad tin oo
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:28pm On Sep 13, 2013
Make una bear with my double post, network is very bad dis nite, go take care of it 2moro. Gudnyt
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:30pm On Sep 13, 2013
Make una bear with my double post, network is very bad dis nite, go take care of it 2moro. Gudnyt

wisdom-w:
Guy na network make u dey post a page 50 times. Sori e dey do me sometimes
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by wisdomw(m): 11:33pm On Sep 13, 2013
Guy try update b4 u sleep na
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:40pm On Sep 13, 2013
wisdom-w:

four updates neva do u, go sleep abeg, my network is very fustratingsad
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 13, 2013
U don try. Network bad gan...buh ur last post funny wt dah tiv man.
U go get 1st class 4 lying course. cheesy
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 13, 2013
wisdom-w:

Go sleep joor, u neva laff tire?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Cathalina(f): 11:54pm On Sep 13, 2013
I imagine if u r 2 handsum dat al d gals wnt u 2 bleep dem, evn a teacha nw a senior. Am adicted 2 ds story jor, keep d candle burning.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by wisdomw(m): 12:18am On Sep 14, 2013
ObiChiz08:

Go sleep joor, u neva laff tire?
onye ara! Oke mkpi! Onye nzuzu ekwensu buru onu, onye gboro gi aha? Amebo onye iberibe
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Aleeyouchalawa(m): 1:20am On Sep 14, 2013
grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by wisdomw(m): 7:01am On Sep 14, 2013
The rock5555:

four updates neva do u, go sleep abeg, my network is very fustratingsad
not surprised.....SIGN OF END TIME
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 7:06am On Sep 14, 2013
Your network is over frustrating, hahahah a very funny update
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by gameboy727(m): 7:19am On Sep 14, 2013
The rock5555: Make una bear with my double post, network is very bad dis nite, go take care of it 2moro. Gudnyt

this thing wey pass ten. Anyways we appreciate.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 14, 2013
wisdom-w:
onye ara! Oke mkpi! Onye nzuzu ekwensu buru onu, onye gboro gi aha? Amebo onye iberibe

Sign of end time!
Pls, repent 4 d kingdom of ur master d devil will soon catch up wt u undecided
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by festwiz(m): 8:07am On Sep 14, 2013
Abeg make una no start that useless "end time things" for this sweet 'tory o sadAbeg make una no start that useless "end time things" for this sweet 'tory o
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:08am On Sep 14, 2013
Make i pm mynd to help me hide all those extra post b4 i start anything today.

Thanks to u all
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:30am On Sep 14, 2013
Cathalina: I imagine if u r 2 handsum dat al d gals wnt u 2 bleep dem, evn a teacha nw a senior. Am adicted 2 ds story jor, keep d candle burning.

hehehe, ma'am i dont know how u define handsome, maybe if dry chest, baby face and big head is handsome den dats mecheesycheesy

Lets just say i gat charisma
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 8:42am On Sep 14, 2013
Me no want dead pesin ribs.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:03am On Sep 14, 2013
Ok this network double posts wahala have resolved.

Typing new updates....

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by micholalo(m): 11:06am On Sep 14, 2013
The rock5555: Ok this network double posts wahala have resolved.

Typing new updates....
can'twait[color=#006600][/color]
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:16am On Sep 14, 2013
"When you eat your food finish action film is waiting for you" she said as she droped the two plates for four of us.

My stupid brain told me that maybe we were going to watch a Jet Li movie so i looked around but i saw no T.V in the room so i asked her where we would watch the action film but they all laughed at my stupidity.

"Guy you be jew man" Julian commented as they all bursted into laughter while i joined them.

I was eating with Evelyn while Julian was eating with Blessing, i looked at Blessing and i noticed that she was more beautiful than Evelyn by face.

Blessing was putting on a polo shirt and a tight jean trouser which brought out her shape and i envied Julian for the second time in my life, the first thing i envied was his muscular body, i use to dream of getting albs but na dream sha.

My heart was still beating heavily because i was expecting my father to just open the curtain and appear like an angel.

And he would say, Uduak, God ministered to me that you did not go to any church so today you are finished.

"A penny for your thoughts" Evelyn shouted and i regained my senses and smiled anxiously.

She must have noticed my lost face and the distant glitter in my eyes and how i held my spoon in mid-air.

"So you want action more than food" she laughed and i smiled back.

Why i come dey fall my hand like small pikin na, make i behave like adult atleast, i told myself and i packed all guilt, conscience and fear and threw it in the darkest coner of my heart, atleast i would face the consequences later but atleast let me enjoy this moment because tomorow might be too late.

I resumed eating like a real hungry man and i fed Evelyn while she giggled like an excited toddler.

After eating she packed the plate and went to wash outside while i rested and Julian continued jisting with his own.

"Kai, heat dey this room" evelyn said as she entered and she pulled her singlet off to reveal her uncladed body.

I could not help but wistle loudly as my hammar woke up from its previous slumber.

I wanted to tell her about her friend and Julian but i looked at them and what i saw suprised me, they were both kissing heavily as Julian was heavily romancing and grabbing her curves.

I have never been a fan of showing my nudity in public but i could see that there was going to be a foursome in that same room and my body grew weak as my hammer went back to sleep.

"I thought they were going to leave us to another room" i starmered.

"So are you ashamed" they all laughed at me as my face grew red.

"Dont worry, i would cure your shyness" Evelyn said as she jumped on my body and began kissing me heavily.

I just relaxed and enjoyed the moment like i was the only one in the room.

The babe was a real freak as she kissed me hard and grinded my groin roughly while still scratching me with her finger nails like i was wearing bullet proof.

I manage to lay her on the ground and i paused for a moment to look at Julian who was kissing Blessing like a real badoo and i could see him cuping her bossoms like a real fuckker.

Evelyn caught my ear and drew me down to her own bossoms cause she was not ready to lose in the race, i started practicing my sucking skills as the room was filled with the sound of moans and pleasing screams.

She grabed my front bulge and i shrieked out while she laughed and took of her bum-short.

The fresh look of her mound was enough to feed my eyes for two years as she pulled my trousers down and started rubbing her opening with the tip of my dicck.

The pleasure was too sweet as i almost cried out for her to stop that rough play when she inserted herself on me and took me in one full thrust.

Mehn, Idoma babes too much, the girl was bleeping me like a real fuccker as she bulked down wildly and fast while holding my ear like she wanted me to do frog jump for her(Maybe that was what made me have big ears or so i tot)

When she left my ears i breathe a sign of relief and i looked at Julian who was doing what he knew best.

He was busy bleeping Blessing in a missionary position while they kissed wildly, my mind came back when i felt the feeling to cum and then i started trusthing back to her to fufill my heavenly feeling but she held me down and bleep me faster till she came and fell on my body like a sack of beans.

That pushed me to my limits also as i realesed inside her and turned the other side while pulling out exhaustedly.

I tried getting up but it seemed like i had been hit by a locomotive engine because i stargered outside and took my bath.

When i came back they were all sleeping, i took blanket and covered Evelyn's body while i kicked Julian's butt and he just rolled to one side with his limp dicck hanging one side as he started snoring like a goat.

I threw his shirt over him and went to the person i envied most in the room, Blessing.

I was tempted to grab her br*asts but i resist myself and covered her and turned back.

"Now is your turn", uduak, blessing said.

To be continued.

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:41am On Sep 14, 2013
Make i use my remaining two bar update again.

Typing....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Karevwite: 11:48am On Sep 14, 2013
The rock5555: Make i use my remaining two bar update again.

Typing....
oshey!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Dhortunn(m): 11:57am On Sep 14, 2013
Omo...this is what we call 'Oleku' choi!!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Dhurmynick(m): 12:13pm On Sep 14, 2013
impressive✔✔✔✔ ☜☜☜☜☜☜☜☜☜☜☜☜☜☜
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by patholaw: 12:24pm On Sep 14, 2013
Hmmm... lipsrsealed
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Meeday05: 12:30pm On Sep 14, 2013
in Iyanya's voice...#its gettin hotter in ere,can I take ma shirt of?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 14, 2013
Meeday05: in Iyanya's voice...#its gettin hotter in ere,can I take ma shirt of?

Not yet time for that.
Wait a lil longer

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (154) (Reply)

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" / Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.