Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,940 members, 7,909,501 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 07:18 AM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (508222 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by micholalo(m): 1:40pm On Sep 14, 2013
I must call your dad now before you get home. Omo pastor like me. My birthday is 24th don't forget calling me to mercy place.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by wisdomw(m): 1:42pm On Sep 14, 2013
Guy na only 1-roun tru out de nite.(Disappointed). Wen I 1st passed de nite @ a frnd's place, I started frm 9pm till 4am. Around 6am dat tym our John Thomas used 2 greet us gud morning wit a standing ovasion,I collected 2 rounds.

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 2:00pm On Sep 14, 2013
Eldee's Today na today, you no go escape track was playing in my head as i heard her words

"Where are you going to" i heard a voice which was distinctively Blessing's.

"Am going to sleep of course" i told her.

"So have you done your turn"

"My turn for what"

"Dont you know that Julian did not satisfy me" she queried.

"How come" i asked in disbelief.

"He just laid down on me and was bleeping me when he started snoring" she complained.

So as this boy take get muscle, he cant even satisfy a lady, i thought.

"Maybe he was tired" i tried to cover for him.

"Lets just get over with it and forget the id'iot" she said as she grabbed my hands and laid it on her br*ast.

I was reluctant but when i saw Evelyn still sleeping and julian snoring i summoned enough courage and started kneading her tips while she moaned gentlely before placing her lips on mine as my JT woke up for round two.

I was still feeling pains and so i took over the bleeping section, i started kissing her tips ans she sucked my fingers like it was coated in honey.

She pushed my head down to her puccy and wanted me to leak it but i had never tried that before even though she was bare like Evelyn.

I strong my head from going there but she begged me and i concluded to atleast do it for once, aleast there is a time for everything.

I lap my tounge on her mound as she shivered and pushed my head down harder as i struggled for breath.

I removed my face immediately she left me and replace two of my fingers in her.

She was still twisting her body like a TIV dancer and moaning loudly now, i was scared and i looked at the time and saw 12midnight and a cold sweat took over me.

"Maybe this girl na witch, make she no disappear with me, i prayed silently and cover her moans with my mouth.

She bit my tounge and i almost gave her slap but i controlled myself and opened her legs wide before plunging into her.

"So you think that am satisfy with him abi?" Evelyn's voice shocked me as we both froze and looked at her as she sat down and was watching us with two fingers in herself.

I was expecting her to start quarreling her friend but she just got up and told me to continue because i have a long way to go.

I was not expecting that statement but what she said gave me hope and fear again as i continued bleeping Blessing while Evelyn sucked her bre*sts.

They were both moaning as Evelyn continued bleeping herself with her fingers and i was afraid let Julian not catch us but the dude just turned the other side and continued snoring more loudly this time like a gorrila.

When Blessing cl;maxed she shifted of me and Evely laid down while i continued my bleeping section.

This time Blessing came to my side and started rubbing her t;ts on my back while she squeezed Evelyn's enlarged cl;t.

The feeling was truly heavenlycheesy but i was not releasing again which made me nervous, abi this Blessing don thief my spe;rm i thought within me.

I bleeped till my legs were shaking like rubber ring but i had not come yet. If na so second round dey stay, i for don sleep since na i no for baff sef or so i thought.

By the time i released i had fuccked Evelyn trice and Blessing twice, my head was spinning and i manage to look at the time before closing my eyes and i saw 3:30am then i fell into a beautiful sleep.

"Guy wake up make we dey go" a male voice in my sleep spoke.

"You no know say today na saturday, leave me joor before i slap you" i drunkingly said.

"Peter you no wan go house again"

At the mention of house my eye shone like i drank nutri-c as i jumped up and loked at the time it was 9:30am.

"Gawwwd, julian why you no wak me since na" i queried.

"You wey we dey wake since you just dey roll like mumu dey sleep"

I quickly jumped up and found my clothes which was arranged at one coner and started wearing it.

The two girls entered with food and saw me dressing up like a mad man.

"Hey sweet,hope you enjoyed your sleep, abeg come and seat lets eat" Evelyn said.

I did not even look at her because i had already calculate the number of strokes i was going to face at home as i carried my unbottoned shirt and ran home with Julian on my heels.

Am sure they would all be suprised but i knew my ar'se would be the one more suprise at the end of the day.

I reached home alone because Julian followed another road to his house while telling me to bring his bible to school on monday.

I saw my brother arranging pieces of heavy cane as he saw me coming and shook his head.

"Ini wetin this one be for na" i asked with my hand banging.

"Go upstairs and see na"

i walked up with my legs shaking like banana while he followed me like a bodyguard.

My brain had froze with no lie in mind, the only message it was sending was,

UDUAK YOUR YANSH DON DIE
*******TO BE CONTINUED*******

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kennyskeelzz: 2:04pm On Sep 14, 2013
Bros dis ur last update na diee

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 14, 2013
The rock5555: Eldee's Today na today, you no go escape track was playing in my head as i heard her words

"Where are you going to" i heard a voice which was distinctively Blessing's.

"Am going to sleep of course" i told her.

"So have you done your turn"

"My turn for what"

"Dont you know that Julian did not satisfy me" she queried.

"How come" i asked in disbelief.

"He just laid down on me and was bleeping me when he started snoring" she complained.

So as this boy take get muscle, he cant even satisfy a lady, i thought.

"Maybe he was tired" i tried to cover for him.

"Lets just get over with it and forget the id'iot" she said as she grabbed my hands and laid it on her br*ast.

I was reluctant but when i saw Evelyn still sleeping and julian snoring i summoned enough courage and started kneading her tips while she moaned gentlely before placing her lips on mine as my JT woke up for round two.

I was still feeling pains and so i took over the bleeping section, i started kissing her tips ans she sucked my fingers like it was coated in honey.

She pushed my head down to her puccy and wanted me to leak it but i had never tried that before even though she was bare like Evelyn.

I strong my head from going there but she begged me and i concluded to atleast do it for once, aleast there is a time for everything.

I lap my tounge on her mound as she shivered and pushed my head down harder as i struggled for breath.

I removed my face immediately she left me and replace two of my fingers in her.

She was still twisting her body like a TIV dancer and moaning loudly now, i was scared and i looked at the time and saw 12midnight and a cold sweat took over me.

"Maybe this girl na witch, make she no disappear with me, i prayed silently and cover her moans with my mouth.

She bit my tounge and i almost gave her slap but i controlled myself and opened her legs wide before plunging into her.

"So you think that am satisfy with him abi?" Evelyn's voice shocked me as we both froze and looked at her as she sat down and was watching us with two fingers in herself.

I was expecting her to start quarreling her friend but she just got up and told me to continue because i have a long way to go.

I was not expecting that statement but what she said gave me hope and fear again as i continued bleeping Blessing while Evelyn sucked her bre*sts.

They were both moaning as Evelyn continued bleeping herself with her fingers and i was afraid let Julian not catch us but the dude just turned the other side and continued snoring more loudly this time like a gorrila.

When Blessing cl;maxed she shifted of me and Evely laid down while i continued my bleeping section.

This time Blessing came to my side and started rubbing her t;ts on my back while she squeezed Evelyn's enlarged cl;t.

The feeling was truly heavenlycheesy but i was not releasing again which made me nervous, abi this Blessing don thief my spe;rm i thought within me.

I bleeped till my legs were shaking like rubber ring but i had not come yet. If na so second round dey stay, i for don sleep since na i no for baff sef or so i thought.

By the time i released i had fuccked Evelyn trice and Blessing twice, my head was spinning and i manage to look at the time before closing my eyes and i saw 3:30am then i fell into a beautiful sleep.

"Guy wake up make we dey go" a male voice in my sleep spoke.

"You no know say today na saturday, leave me joor before i slap you" i drunkingly said.

"Peter you no wan go house again"

At the mention of house my eye shone like i drank nutri-c as i jumped up and loked at the time it was 9:30am.

"Gawwwd, julian why you no wak me since na" i queried.

"You wey we dey wake since you just dey roll like mumu dey sleep"

I quickly jumped up and found my clothes which was arranged at one coner and started wearing it.

The two girls entered with food and saw me dressing up like a mad man.

"Hey sweet,hope you enjoyed your sleep, abeg come and seat lets eat" Evelyn said.

I did not even look at her because i had already calculate the number of strokes i was going to face at home as i carried my unbottoned shirt and ran home with Julian on my heels.

Am sure they would all be suprised but i knew my ar'se would be the one more suprise at the end of the day.

I reached home alone because Julian followed another road to his house while telling me to bring his bible to school on monday.

I saw my brother arranging pieces of heavy cane as he saw me coming and shook his head.

"Ini wetin this one be for na" i asked with my hand banging.

"Go upstairs and see na"

i walked up with my legs shaking like banana while he followed me like a bodyguard.

My brain had froze with no lie in mind, the only message it was sending was,

UDUAK YOUR YANSH DON DIE
*******TO BE CONTINUED*******

Upon all the beating
Lolllzz na wa o
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 2:07pm On Sep 14, 2013
wisdom-w:
Guy na only 1-roun tru out de nite.(Disappointed). Wen I 1st passed de nite @ a frnd's place, I started frm 9pm till 4am. Around 6am dat tym our John Thomas used 2 greet us gud morning wit a standing ovasion,I collected 2 rounds.

u don try sir;>
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 2:08pm On Sep 14, 2013
micholalo: I must call your dad now before you get home. Omo pastor like me. My birthday is 24th don't forget calling me to mercy place.

How wish i stil dey there, i for invite u
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 2:09pm On Sep 14, 2013
kennyskeelzz: Bros dis ur last update na diee

Thank u sir
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 2:10pm On Sep 14, 2013
I go drop two again in the evening, till den....

PEACE.

If u wan see me, come meet me for 2go now
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 2:27pm On Sep 14, 2013
wink Well it was humerous nd prepossessing....keep it up man
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Firstgentleman1(m): 2:41pm On Sep 14, 2013
This boy Peter na baddo cheesy
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by gosifechris: 2:55pm On Sep 14, 2013
you na badoo!!havent done that party(y dem dey change my three pple s*x into party?i tire) but have gone a boo like six times b4 db grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 14, 2013
Ha, you are really strong, oh. Lesbians for that matter. You tried. I hope your father flogs you very well. :p :p
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Tinynita(f): 5:23pm On Sep 14, 2013
Chiamaka01: Ha, you are really strong, oh. Lesbians for that matter. You tried. I hope your father flogs you very well. :p :p
those babes r nt lesbians....they are bisexuals
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 14, 2013
Tinynita: those babes r nt nt lesbians....they are bisexuals

My badwink, thanks.smiley
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 6:11pm On Sep 14, 2013
U try gong-gong@therock
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Kslib(m): 7:06pm On Sep 14, 2013
Interesting story!!

All izz well!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:07pm On Sep 14, 2013
@lekinz- thanks bro.

@firstgentleman1- u go fit testify say you no bad pass me.

@Gosifechris- *sprinkles him holy water* bros u try gan, and u go lie say u carry ur two legs waka go home dat day, abi dem put u for wheelchaircheesy

@chiamaka-if am not strong who will, thats y my name is the rockcheesycheesy

@tinynita-thanks for correcting my lady.

@daniel- u sef ur turn go reach one day
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:09pm On Sep 14, 2013
Make i begin type new post.....

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by gosifechris: 7:24pm On Sep 14, 2013
The rock5555: @lekinz- thanks bro

@Gosifechris- *sprinkles him holy water* bros u try gan, and u go lie say u carry ur two legs waka go home dat day, abi dem put u for wheelchair cheesy

one day off #sick_excuse grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by micholalo(m): 8:26pm On Sep 14, 2013
The rock5555: I go drop two again in the evening, .
it's night already. Show!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:41pm On Sep 14, 2013
"Uduak wait na" Julian shouted as he struggled to catch up with me.

"Why you come dey waka leave food, abi you dey fear those girls after the enjoyment you get yestaday" he joked.

I just kept on walking fast as my heart beat rate went dangerously high.

He diverted and went his way after asking me to bring his bible on monday.

My brother was gathering big sticks like he was going to hunt for yungu in the bush.

NB: yungu means bush rat in Tiv language, whereby fire is set on bush and the sticks are used to beat the rats went they run out.

He just lookeD at me and said i should go upstairs first, i assumed that some one was to be flogged but come to think of it since i was born its just once my father beat my elder sister so she was out of the equation.

It was not my brother if not another person would have been searching for the cane and not him, then my two kid sisters- the cane was too big for them so all facts lead to one person which is ME.

Am the one they beat with plenty cane, am the one that gets flog alot, am the most sturbborn child at home e.t.c.

More cold catched me as i jelly walked inside because that was how my legs felt as i was going upstairs, my lieing part of brain seemed to have been taking out during my bleeping section.

So my head felt like a gong full of only dust, then i entered and the man was waiting for me but the thing that caught my eye most was the two bibles that he kept at his front, i wanted escaping but his voice freezed me.

"Uduak where are you coming from"

If i say night vigil it would make it worse because he had already seen our bible at home so i took risk for the only scope i could muster and i spoke.

"Operation zenda caught us"

he laughed and i taught he would say ok go and sleep but he suddenly frown his face and said the words that shocked me.

"Uduak, at your age you cant still lie"

chai, i said it, this man was a retired witch because how would he know my sins if papa God no tell am, i thought within me while almost peeing.

"You and your friend planed and decieved me that you are going for a night vigil, when i came to your room last night i saw your bibles and i sent your elder sister and younger brother to go to the church and give you the bibles but they went and saw the church locked.

Abi would you tell me now that you people were doing night vigil in darkness?

So at your age you have started going to parties and looking for girls right, after all the word of God you have been hearing and all the teachings i have thought you children"

As i heard 'went to party' i began to cool down alittle bit, if only he knew how i had a party all night maybe he would have disowned me.

The mistake i did was to yarn a kind of yarn that means 'guy abeg free me jare' because before i closed my mouth a fat cane had been broken on my strong head which has stood all trials and tribulations.

The pain was deafening and i cursed ini under my breath for not warning me about outside so i could flee for my life, i looked at the door and it had been locked already, only one thought remained on my mind which was 'run go meet mummy before you die'.

I took to my heels as he followed me and i reached his room to find the door securly shut, i turned back to face the worst beating i ever recieve in my life.

According to my evaluation, let me tell you my body casualities, i had two black eyes, two of my teeth were shaking, my mouth was swollen, the map of africa was drawn on my back and the map of antartica on my buttocks while my legs had the postal address of river benue and niger and am sure my spinal cord was broken and i had two broken ribs or so i tot. I slept that night like someone that was castrated.

On monday i took my bath while crying because of body pains and i went to school, when i reached my class, the sight of Julian made me forget my beatings because my father was a learner compared to what was done to him.

I laughed at him as i ran to the field to continue the marching practice.

My marching mood that day made everyone laughed because i raised my leg carefully and so high to avoid my buttocks rubbing against each other because any friction made me almost cried.

I marched past the devilish damsel as she marched pass me and winked at me but i behaved like i never knew her from adam.

She must have been suprised at my action because she poked me in my missing ribs the next time we passed eachother and i winched in pain and i hissed to her suprise.

"This are the names of the students that are going to represent the school on children's day" the military instructor informed us as he called out the names from a long list.

I waited with my heart beating fast then i heard my name which made me jump up in joy as i increased my body pains and i moaned painfully.

You may be wondering what made my case better than Julian's, i would tell you but make una guess first....

********TO BE CONTINUED******

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:47pm On Sep 14, 2013
If una guesses dey sweet enuf i go update before i sleep
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lolabridget(f): 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2013
Wow!!!u no fit escape that cane today

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Karevwite: 9:10pm On Sep 14, 2013
The rock5555: If una guesses dey sweet enuf i go update before i sleep
choi c condition.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by captainsinzu(m): 9:36pm On Sep 14, 2013
Rock dis ur condition conc o....k make I guess...em fada grab like bouncer
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by gosifechris: 9:45pm On Sep 14, 2013
he dont gave out his bible? You enjoy d dodo pass him?

Oya update ni??waiting
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by gosifechris: 9:46pm On Sep 14, 2013
he gave out his bible? You enjoy d dodo pass him?

Oya update ni??waiting
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2013
Make i type small update b4 i sleep, tomorow na church o
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lawrenceunaa: 10:07pm On Sep 14, 2013
The rock5555: Make i type small update b4 i sleep, tomorow na church o
abeg update feeling you big time
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:38pm On Sep 14, 2013
I went back to class and i saw the poor boy called Julian sitting miserably and quietly, i took his bible to him and i could not control myself from laughing while he gave me a 'If i catch you, you go die' look.

In my own evaluation am 100% sure that Julian's case was worse than i, ofcourse he is bigger than me or so i tot.

His head was bandaged while two long horns stood on his forehead till this day, his hand was in a sling and he had two broken teeths while he sat down with half of his buttocks and i looked down to the ground and i saw a walking stick.

"OMG, i screamed, bros you have killed me with laugh.

"Guy senior dey call you" sakar touched me.

Sakar was a small TIV boy my height who loved troubling people, he was very sturbon and he loved getting into trouble like me.

One thing sakar did most was lieing so when he touched me i refused answering me but he insisted until i turned to see senior Evelyn waiting for me.

I walked sluggishly outside and went to her,
"Good afternoon senior"

"Yes good afternoon" she drew me to a conner and started talking to me in a pleading tune.

"Uduak what have i done to you, since that day you left my house you have been performing strangly to me, did i offend you or what happened, dont you want me again" she pleaded and i wondered if it was the same senior that usually punishes alot of students.

But how would i not run from her when my father had driven the spirit of sturboness and s*xual addiction from my life through maximum beatings.

"Senior, its not like that, its just that am usually busy alot and i want to concentrate in my studies".

She must have believed it and she quickly put a smile on her face and asked me a very stup:d question.

"So are you still going to come to my house on friday because i and my friend are missing you"

This girl na winch o, so after all this wahala wey i carry for my head she want to make be have an early grave, infact ya mama yansh, i dare not say it unless i want to find myself in hades.

"Senior dont worry, if i have chance you would see me"

she smiled and rubbed my head like a puppy before going to her class.

I went to the class and met Sakar sitting on my seat while discussing with Joy.

A pang of jealousy took over me and i went to claim what was rightfully mine, or so i tot.

I gave sakar a hot slap as i saw him placed his hand on Joy's bust in the name of checking her heart beat.

The dude was furioused and got up to fight me, then i remembered i was in no shape for a fight so i turned and flee like a mad man while he chased me.

I could not run fast because of my body condition and he closed in on me and placed his foot between mine which saw me crashing to the ground like a bag of apku.

I tried getting up but my ankle was not functioning again, then a sharp pain made me realised i had dislocated my joints.

I screamed in pain as the yeye boy raised me up and i manage to reach home.

I refused telling anyone till evening when i could not bear the pain anymore.

As my mother found out she took me to a man that straightens bones, and i noticed that the man daughter was in my school and i had flogged her that day earlier during the marching practice.

I told my mother that i dont like the place but there was no choice because she refused and i stared at the man daughter in fear.

What if this girl told her dad what i did to her in school, that means he would just break my leg completely or so i tot.

I started sheivering when the man beckoned me to come to him and i looked at his daughter who gave me a 'your own don finish look'.

TO BE CONTINUED....

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:40pm On Sep 14, 2013
Goodnight ya'all

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.