Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,179 members, 7,939,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 11:38 AM

Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook (33146 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) / Pastor-Adeboye's Message To Young Singles On Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by Fadelex(m): 4:26pm On Aug 23, 2013
dat amen stuff dey vex me like say 2morrow no dey... most peeps can't pray for 5 mins daily but can type 1000 amen. Pastor Adeboye is not sayin typing amen Ian not good, he's only saying amen w/out personal r/ship wit Jesus is in vain.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by civilianism: 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2013
I have come across many of such prayers in facebook, but have never typed amen or liked it. I don't think u must type amen or like it before God can answer d pray, i simply say amen with my mouth if i am move by d prayer.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by infiniteloop(m): 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2013
<sarcasm>

Wow. This is so informative and in fact, educative. I'm so glad it made the front page.

Lessons learned: No matter how many times you type 'Amen', your prayer won't be answered if you don't have a relationship with Jesus.

Wow. I didn't know that before now. Thank you very much for informing and educating me. It means a lot and you made my day.

</sarcasm>
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by mekuilis(m): 4:31pm On Aug 23, 2013
Samuelkaykay pls becareful of what you say and how you talk to men of God,they represent Him here on earth... angrySamuelkaykay pls becareful of what you say and how you talk to men of God,they represent Him here on earth...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 23, 2013
mekuilis: Samuelkaykay pls becareful of what you say and how you talk to men of God,they represent Him here on earth... angrySamuelkaykay pls becareful of what you say and how you talk to men of God,they represent Him here on earth...
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 23, 2013
koolet: An example Akpors............
My pastor added me on facebook and i innocently
accepted. 2 Mins later his mssg came in:.
Pastor: how are you?
Akpors: am fine my daddy.
Pastor: may the building of heavenly favour collapse
on your head
Akpors: (no reply)
Pastor: may the thunder of Blessingstrike you and
your family.
Akpors: (no reply)
Pastor: are you there?
Akpors: yes my daddy
Pastor: you should be saying amen to claim the
Blessings.
Akpors: ok, May over speeding trailer ofblessings jam/
crush you and your family like a movingtrain, faster
than the speed of light in Jesus name.
pastor: thunder fire you!
u don kill person oh.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by PastorKun(m): 4:33pm On Aug 23, 2013
Meanwhile the little girl missing at the rccg camp since two weeks ago is still missing despite all the anointing they claim is at the camp.

Almost 2 weeks ago a 5 year old girl by the name of Oluwaseun Ogungbemile went missing from RCCG Redemption Camp (Lagos-Ibadan Express way) on August 9, 2013 at a some time before noon while playing with two of her younger cousins on camp. It is not exactly clear what happened, what's clear is that she is missing. And we have since been looking for her to no avail or any forthcoming information about her disappearance,and you can only imagine how hard this has been for the family..Please forward this information to as many people as you may know, and if anybody has any information no matter how insignificant it might seem, it would be greatly appreciated. Pls call 08035016170/08054156094/08164546058 or contact the nearest police station if you have any information on her whereabouts. Never underestimate the impact your help could have in helping reunite Seun with her family

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by shejane: 4:35pm On Aug 23, 2013
[Seek b][/b]he 1st d kingdom of God
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by Youngtekkey(m): 4:36pm On Aug 23, 2013
fr3do: If u dont cry after reading this then u are heartless
Nkechi a 19 year old girl tripped on a banana peel,fell and died.

Type amen or click like if its not ur portion.
u get it bro lolz i just dey laugh seriously
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by johnstar(m): 4:39pm On Aug 23, 2013
Rich Dad: na wa o. How early do I av to wake to take the prestigious FTC crown? This country don tire me ooo. I'm really sad meeen
which way my guyundecided, dn enter cotonue nw, make u go dey push truck cheesy
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by johnstar(m): 4:40pm On Aug 23, 2013
Nobody holy pass undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by Youngtekkey(m): 4:42pm On Aug 23, 2013
Pastor Kun: Meanwhile the little girl missing at the rccg camp since two weeks ago is still missing despite all the anointing they claim is at the camp.

u see that u are an animal do u see for urself,what did the pastor or the camp got to do with a missing girl at the camp well i fail to understand that u are a fool and mind u i don't argue or drag words with lunatic like u
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by shejane: 4:45pm On Aug 23, 2013
My pple perish 4 lack of Knowledge, shall u remain in sin because his Grace is sufficient 4 u? Faith comes by hearing nd by hearing d word of God . U must av a relationship wt Christ 4 u 2 av faith in him, faith wtout work is dead

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 23, 2013
It is written dat d prayer of a sinner is an abomination to God except for repentance, d way some pple talk you know they are totally ignorant of the person they are bashing, its shocking and sad.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by pfowighz(m): 4:49pm On Aug 23, 2013
Fellows of Christ, listen, I'm his personal aide and ill leak a Truth that he himself cannot hide;
1. Ur darling, mummy GO is cheating on him;
2. He HIMself is in an scintillanting hot affair with @hensawkate! YES - Kate Henshaw the LovePeddler. :\

Why should I not telll uy this? Well I'm juz an diligent observer... WatcHm
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by shejane: 4:49pm On Aug 23, 2013
Jus lyk solomon said vanity upon vanity all is vanity, nd our God ask "is der anytin difficult 4 him 2 do"
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by barssman1989: 4:57pm On Aug 23, 2013
Imagine! Wrong believe. How can someone write some fictions called prayer on facebook page and statin to write 'Amen' to claim it. NONSENSE. I Dnt for once believe in it. #trash#
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by nora544: 4:59pm On Aug 23, 2013
More make me sad that you will find no word on his facebook side about the girl who is missing no prayer for the parents of this little child.

Nothing!

He has the power to speak, that the people who take this child bring this child backt to his family.

No word nothing!!!!!!!!!!!! Why!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know when he would say one word, only when it is a little prayer it would give so much to her parents.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by sarutobie(m): 5:02pm On Aug 23, 2013
samuelkaykay: No matter the level of annointing without our offering and Tithe you will vex !
Can you honestly say that YOU pay tithes and offerings to the church overseen by adeboye? If yes,then stop being a coward and confront him on your grievances about it..you are a man not a secondary schoolgirl gossiping for fun..
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by Redhot111(m): 5:04pm On Aug 23, 2013
Na wa 4 u oo. I guess u don't even knw who a sinner is. I will tell u a short story at d end of which u may or may still nt knw who a sinner is.
2 men went to d temple to pray n d 1st lifted up his head n started like dis, "Lord I tank u because am nt a sinner like d oda man, I pay my tithe, I keep d sabbath ........" etc. Bt d oda bowed his head n said "Lord I knw dat I am a sinner, pls 4giv me n hv compassion ........." Etc. And Jesus said d 2nd went home more justified dan d 1st. So I don't knw if u will agree wit Jesus on dis, bt I do.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by PastorKun(m): 5:07pm On Aug 23, 2013
Youngtekkey: u see that u are an animal do u see for urself,what did the pastor or the camp got to do with a missing girl at the camp well i fail to understand that u are a fool and mind u i don't argue or drag words with lunatic like u

You are a good example of a typical member of rccg smiley
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by iamdsam: 5:10pm On Aug 23, 2013
Whatever. I don't care. I don't follow men of whatever like this that spend millions building useless auditoriums when he can spend that money building people *continues singing hi by Tonto Dike*
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by Clemzy16(m): 5:11pm On Aug 23, 2013
The mata sef tire me! Wetin dey pain me pass be say "" and "VNTI" page on facebook still dey do am..

These are both pages meant for school updates...if not, i for don unlike dem tay tay.

E even dey baffle me weda dos guys dey mak money from our comment.

™ƺƔcιεмεηт®
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by PastorKun(m): 5:14pm On Aug 23, 2013
nora544: More make me sad that you will find no word on his facebook side about the girl who is missing no prayer for the parents of this little child.

Nothing!

He has the power to speak, that the people who take this child bring this child backt to his family.

No word nothing!!!!!!!!!!!! Why!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know when he would say one word, only when it is a little prayer it would give so much to her parents.

They can't afford to give any publicity to the fact that a child went missing at their supposedly anointed convention because it would be bad for their patronage and this would negatively affect their income stream.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 23, 2013
jammyng: This is the whole truth and nothing but the truth! Except God decides to have 'mercy on whom He'll have mercy', but it also requires the individual recognizing Christ as his/her Saviour.

And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father. - John 6:65
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by Aghagba(f): 5:19pm On Aug 23, 2013
pfowighz: Fellows of Christ, listen, I'm his personal aide and ill leak a Truth that he himself cannot hide;
1. Ur darling, mummy GO is cheating on him;
2. He HIMself is in an scintillanting hot affair with @hensawkate! YES - Kate Henshaw the LovePeddler. :\

Why should I not telll uy this? Well I'm juz an diligent observer... WatcHm
.hehehehe,don't allow ur tounge lead u 2 destruction.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by Redhot111(m): 5:19pm On Aug 23, 2013
shejane: My pple perish 4 lack of Knowledge, shall u remain in sin because his Grace is sufficient 4 u? Faith comes by hearing nd by hearing d word of God . U must av a relationship wt Christ 4 u 2 av faith in him, faith wtout work is dead
Na wa 4 u oo. I guess u don't even knw who a sinner is. I will tell u a short story at d end of which u may or may still nt knw who a sinner is.
2 men went to d temple to pray n d 1st lifted up his head n started like dis, "Lord I tank u because am nt a sinner like d oda man, I pay my tithe, I keep d sabbath ........" etc. Bt d oda bowed his head n said "Lord I knw dat I am a sinner, pls 4giv me n hv compassion ........." Etc. And Jesus said d 2nd went home more justified dan d 1st. So I don't knw if u will agree wit Jesus on dis, bt I do.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by Youngzedd(m): 5:25pm On Aug 23, 2013
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by Omikunle11(m): 5:27pm On Aug 23, 2013
175:

Honestly, this craze for Amen or type Jesus is Lord peeps ehn make una take time.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10151974573848488&id=87046278487&refid=7&_ft_=qid.5915313090085694639%3Amf_story_key.-8161927928531420241
I wil surely keep my words today, later we gonna see what wil happen...
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 23, 2013
Relationship with the real Jesus not the dollar Jesus.

Besides we do not need another intermediary such as MOG to get to GOD . Our relationship is with Almighty GOD through and with his Son, Jesus the Messiah.

If MOG direct the gullible masses back to the Father through ONLY JESUS, you will see a massive change in the body of Christ.

cool
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by PastorKun(m): 5:37pm On Aug 23, 2013
Pastor Kun:

They can't afford to give any publicity to the fact that a child went missing at their supposedly anointed convention because it would be bad for their patronage and this would negatively affect their income stream.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by Adehwale: 5:40pm On Aug 23, 2013
See as baba just spoil market for some facebook pages...lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Prophetic Declarations For 2018 / Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash / Rape Allegations: CAN Disowns COZA Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.