Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,417 members, 7,904,544 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 03:17 PM

Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook (33126 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) / Pastor-Adeboye's Message To Young Singles On Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 23, 2013
[quote author=Pastor Kun][/quote]

has the child been found ?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by nora544: 5:42pm On Aug 23, 2013
Pastor Kun:

They can't afford to give any publicity to the fact that a child went missing at their supposedly anointed convention because it would be bad for their patronage and this would negatively affect their income stream.

that is the bitter truth.

A friend from me has a connetion to a youthgroup from this church and post the photo on this side and ask if they could help the next day this message on facebook was deleted.

I know why !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by nora544: 5:43pm On Aug 23, 2013
frosbel:

no the child is still missing
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 23, 2013
nora544: Pastor Kun:

They can't afford to give any publicity to the fact that a child went missing at their supposedly anointed convention because it would be bad for their patronage and this would negatively affect their income stream.

that is the bitter truth.

A friend from me has a connetion to a youthgroup from this church and post the photo on this side and ask if they could help the next day this message on facebook was deleted.

I know why !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how sickening .

So it's all about publicity for the vision of rccg despite the impact to ordinary lives , yet the confused sheep keep following this MAN instead of Jesus.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 23, 2013
I think I'l write a project on Citizen Journalism.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by MistadeRegal(m): 5:59pm On Aug 23, 2013
GOD did not ask you to type ''Amen" on a site before your prayers can be answered! Say your prayers directly to GOD and you will get your reply if you have the faith in GOD!. I have also on many occassions replied to this "Amen" stuff on Facebook.
Some will even threathen you with curses just for you to type "Amen"
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 23, 2013
Without those offering and tithe you'd switched career by name.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by PastorKun(m): 6:05pm On Aug 23, 2013
frosbel:

Nope the child has not been found and the leadership of rccg is too busy raising money to build their earthly empire to spare a thought or even a prayer for the innocent child.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2013
samuelkaykay: No matter the level of annointing without our offering and Tithe you will vex !
Another hypocrite on the loose.People do not sit down to study the word of God for themselves,they just come on board here to display pure ignorance on the subject matter.Tithing is between you and God not the pastor abeg.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by haibe(m): 6:10pm On Aug 23, 2013
fr3do: If u dont cry after reading this then u are heartless
Nkechi a 19 year old girl tripped on a banana peel,fell and died.

Type amen or click like if its not ur portion.

And then you will see a lot of people writing amen with exclamations like, hmm!, eh!, ah! and sometimes the story looks very fake and they still type Amen and am like are this people drunk or something. you find out different stories with the same picture of one lady or little boy who had an accident.

I tire for naija Christians oo, they think they can bribe God by saying amen.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2013
Bidam: Another hypocrite on the loose.People do not sit down to study the word of God for themselves,they just come on board here to display pure ignorance on the subject matter.Tithing is between you and God not the pastor abeg.

Does God eat money ?

If not , who is the money for anyway ?
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by PastorKun(m): 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2013
Bidam: Another hypocrite on the loose.People do not sit down to study the word of God for themselves,they just come on board here to display pure ignorance on the subject matter.Tithing is between you and God not the pastor abeg.

But the pastor is allowed to collect and spend it on behalf of God abi Barawo tongue

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by drdams: 6:17pm On Aug 23, 2013
Seriously, d "Amen" Brohaha n oda funny religious broadcast on soc ntwk lyk bbm n whatsapp as made xtianity appered more of commedy..
It sucks...
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by odehaj: 6:20pm On Aug 23, 2013
ueskman: very very unfortunate

what if me as a Muslim say Ameen to his prayers, so it won't work

well, I believe in Jesus but I don't worship him

#GBAM
on your own o!
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by drexx(m): 6:26pm On Aug 23, 2013
What is wrong with this businessman? You are hustling your own and those guys are doing theirs by driving traffic to their pages. Won't you leave them? Jet driving, mansion building god of men. ASUU! Call of strike make I graduate come join the church industry o.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by mistybravo(m): 6:52pm On Aug 23, 2013
175:

as a sinner, do u have a relationship wit Jesus? Abi u wan dispute una G.O?
Show me who says he's perfect and I'll show you an hypocrite
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by mistybravo(m): 6:55pm On Aug 23, 2013
odehaj: on your own o!
The last time I checked Muslims don't associate pathners with One God and don't say 'amen' to prayers said in the name of a servant of God
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by emmabest2000(m): 6:58pm On Aug 23, 2013
Youngtekkey: u see that u are an animal do u see for urself,what did the pastor or the camp got to do with a missing girl at the camp well i fail to understand that u are a fool and mind u i don't argue or drag words with lunatic like u
your reply proved that you are not a Christian , how I wish it is your own daughter that is missing . Get brain guy
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by bebechuks: 7:07pm On Aug 23, 2013
That's true.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by samuelkaykay(m): 7:12pm On Aug 23, 2013
mekuilis: Samuelkaykay pls becareful of what you say and how you talk to men of God,they represent Him here on earth... angrySamuelkaykay pls becareful of what you say and how you talk to men of God,they represent Him here on earth...
i did nt insult him neither did i insult the ministry where i belong rather i put an issue straight because of the you in faith who the visit of his page and type of Amen can build their faith and come closer to our God.dont condemn me pls!
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by Expensiveman: 7:20pm On Aug 23, 2013
Man of God pls when u send a message from God and people were not there but they belived in the message with a faith pls the mircale will manifest i tell u.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by 36STATES: 7:28pm On Aug 23, 2013
Pastor Adeboye is a confirmed conman. The state of the country is a goldmine for his kind, limitless supply of semi educated people, rampant corruption and near collasp of every social amenity.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 23, 2013
frosbel:

Does God eat money ?

If not , who is the money for anyway ?
I guess you would foolishly take the bait and reply.Does the jewish God eat food?
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 23, 2013
Pastor Kun:

But the pastor is allowed to collect and spend it on behalf of God abi Barawo tongue
On the contrary prophet Malachi called you barawo. tongue
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by SuperDan1: 9:08pm On Aug 23, 2013
The robber that was saved on the cross with Jesus did not have any previous relationship with God, he was saved for just acknowledging the fact that Jesus was the son of God and that he died for the sins of others. I have seen men of God minister to people that have not encountered Jesus in their lives before and they come back and testify.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 23, 2013
Redhot111: Na wa oo. I remember d Gentile woman whose baby was healed by Jesus. It was her faith dat marveled Jesus n nt a relationship. She wasn't a jew, nt a christian. Accordin to Jesus, wat she ws askin 4 ws only met 4 d children of d kingdom yet, she got it by by faith n nt inheritance. So I don't understand all this tlk ooo. God no be man oo

Her faith in Who or what?
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by smartg(m): 10:45pm On Aug 23, 2013
samuelkaykay: No matter the level of annointing without our offering and Tithe you will vex !
its not by force to give offering and tithe. And its not by force to sore a seed. But whatever you sore you shall reap.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 23, 2013
Bidam: I guess you would foolishly take the bait and reply.Does the jewish God eat food?

I asked you a question. If God does not eat the tithe, can you let us know who is actually eating it ?
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by BrightCar: 10:56pm On Aug 23, 2013
samuelkaykay: The prayer and prophesy was typed for us to say Amen,who can say Amen to christian prayer without atleast little love for christ?Jesus also delivered sinners through their faith,therefore the prayers can work for even sinners.God answered me when i was a sinner,i prayed for salvation and He gave it to me.
PASTOR IS REFERRING TO THOSE WHO ARE JUST ONLY INTERESTED IN THE GIFT AND NOT THE GIVER, JESUS CHRIST. REMEMBER THE STORY OF 5 LOAVES OF BREAD AND 2 FISHES.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by ayobase(m): 11:01pm On Aug 23, 2013
ueskman: very very unfortunate

what if me as a Muslim say Ameen to his prayers, so it won't work

well, I believe in Jesus but I don't worship him

#GBAM

What an irony, u believe in Jesus, but u don't do what he commands us to do...u don't even believe most things he said.

Sorry to burst ur bubble, the Amen won't work for u!

And for those that are making noise over this simple, but the truth matter. How will something u don't believe in work for you?

U be thief or magician? Even those believe in something!

Stupid people always finding flimsy attachments to Pastors....I no kuku blame una!
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by ahmedoba22: 11:16pm On Aug 23, 2013
did he no d mind of GOD? i begy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Mark Of The Beast / Rape Allegations: CAN Disowns COZA Church / Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.