Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,851 members, 7,969,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 10:02 AM

Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook (33176 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) / Pastor-Adeboye's Message To Young Singles On Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by ahmedoba22: 11:20pm On Aug 23, 2013
once u belv in GOD i mean the most high GOD forget about dose pastor.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 23, 2013
frosbel:

I asked you a question. If God does not eat the tithe, can you let us know who is actually eating it ?
And i replied with a question.Who eats the tithes in the OT?
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 23, 2013
Bidam: And i replied with a question.Who eats the tithes in the OT?

The tither, the widows, the alien, the orphan , the levite and the poor.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by ImperialMcHael(m): 12:07am On Aug 24, 2013
Redhot111: Na wa oo. I remember d Gentile woman whose baby was healed by Jesus. It was her faith dat marveled Jesus n nt a relationship. She wasn't a jew, nt a christian. Accordin to Jesus, wat she ws askin 4 ws only met 4 d children of d kingdom yet, she got it by by faith n nt inheritance. So I don't understand all this tlk ooo. God no be man oo
Have faith in who? And who is she conversing with?
She (as well as her people) never believed Jesus earlier but when she got to know who Jesus is, she had faith that He would help her situation therefore she sought after him..... Now that's a relationship! Get your facts straight! Or should I refer you to the dictionary as you seem not to know the meaning of relationship.
When God says He'd have mercy on whom He will have it on, He never made it mandatory to say (or type as it were) Amen!
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 24, 2013
frosbel:

grin Go study your bible once again and you think there is no collection point for the tithes to be distributed abi?

DEUTERONOMY 14:28-29
28 At the end of three years you will bring forth all the tithe of your increase the same year, and you will lay it up within your gates:
29 And the Levite, (because he has no part nor inheritance with you,) and the stranger, and the fatherless, and the widow, who are within your gates, shall come, and shall eat and be satisfied; that the LORD your God may bless you in all the work of your hand which you do

ACTS 6:1-4
1 And in those days, when the number of the disciples was multiplied, there arose a murmuring of the Grecians against the Hebrews, because their widows were neglected in the daily ministration.
2 Then the twelve called the multitude of the disciples to them, and said, It is not right that we should leave the word of God, and serve tables.
3 Therefore, brethren, look out from among yourselves seven men of honest report, full of the Holy Spirit and wisdom, whom we may appoint over this business.
4 But we will give ourselves continually to prayer, and to the ministry of the word.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by yemmy75(m): 12:55am On Aug 24, 2013
samuelkaykay: No matter the level of annointing without our offering and Tithe you will vex !
No matter d number of 'likes' u get on nairaland, if u die without Jesus u will ROT IN HELL!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by NiRfreak(m): 5:45am On Aug 24, 2013
samuelkaykay: The prayer and prophesy was typed for us to say Amen,who can say Amen to christian prayer without atleast little love for christ?Jesus also delivered sinners through their faith,therefore the prayers can work for even sinners.God answered me when i was a sinner,i prayed for salvation and He gave it to me.
uar really on point. i dnt care if u ar a sinner or a floor member of any church u have jst spoken the gospel truth.... the woman told jesus.... even the dogs are allowed to eat from the crumbs that fall on d table.. a statement jesus vindicated on account of d weight of faith it carries
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by DECOtech(m): 7:44am On Aug 24, 2013
samuelkaykay: The prayer and prophesy was typed for us to say Amen,who can say Amen to christian prayer without atleast little love for christ?Jesus also delivered sinners through their faith,therefore the prayers can work for even sinners.God answered me when i was a sinner,i prayed for salvation and He gave it to me.
...Really?
You mean just by typing AMEN on a Facebook post?
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by digospel2: 8:56am On Aug 24, 2013
ueskman: very very unfortunate

what if me as a Muslim say Ameen to his prayers, so it won't work

well, I believe in Jesus but I don't worship him

#GBAM
How can you believe in Jesus & u don't worship Him . If you are among those seeking for bread/miracles & denied His Lordship then are doomed
Repent & worship the King of kings and Lord of Lords.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by pheforusty(m): 10:23am On Aug 24, 2013
fr3do: If u dont cry after reading this then u are heartless
Nkechi a 19 year old girl tripped on a banana peel,fell and died.

Type amen or click like if its not ur portion.
...LMFAO!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by ProfGday(m): 10:28am On Aug 24, 2013
samuelkaykay]No matter the level of annointing without our offering and Tithe you will vex!
Haba!You're too wicked o. Though dat's true,u knw warramin?
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by shejane: 10:37am On Aug 24, 2013
@ frosbel, y ar u 2 anxious abt moni? Ar u dis wretched, poor nd hopeless nd idle dat all u do is sit down nd calculate God moni 4 u? Pls find somtin meaningful nd do wt ur life, it wil hep u pls
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by mko2005: 11:39am On Aug 24, 2013
frosbel:

surprisingly the above listed rarely tithe becos they are impoverished !
Even if they do,they give peanuts !(1k & 2k monthly )I don't mean to insult anyone becos i might even be among these impoverished members up above and i know we are not good tithers wink

God go help u as you dey go round they challenge HIS word and HIS men ! Their are bad and false prophets becos we have the good and true prophets of God !
The devil does not counterfeit fake but original !

God help us

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by mko2005: 11:53am On Aug 24, 2013
frosbel:

Does God eat money ?

If not , who is the money for anyway ?
God no dey eat money !

See below weting God dey do with money becos na so Jesus take use money grin
Luke 8:1-3''Soon afterward Jesus began a tour of the nearby towns and villages, preaching and announcing the Good News about the Kingdom of God. He took his twelve disciples with him, 2 along with some women who had been cured of evil spirits and diseases. Among them were Mary Magdalene, from whom he had cast out seven demons; 3 Joanna, the wife of Chuza, Herod’s business manager; Susanna; and many others who were contributing from their own resources to support Jesus and his disciples.
From the above,if Jesus can allow people to support HIS ministry financially,why are you FROSBEL,KUN and the rest vexing? Una say pastors dem don jazz us abi ? Na so Jesus take Jazz those women wey dey support HIM work financially ba !

God will not Judge you but will rescue all of una !

God help us
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by shejane: 1:01pm On Aug 24, 2013
If Satan can speak 2 Jesus thru peter nd Jesus rebuked him wot of nairaland satan wil alwys speak thru a lot of pple here.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 24, 2013
m.k.o2005:

surprisingly the above listed rarely tithe becos they are impoverished !
Even if they do,they give peanuts !(1k & 2k monthly )I don't mean to insult anyone becos i might even be among these impoverished members up above and i know we are not good tithers wink

God go help u as you dey go round they challenge HIS word and HIS men ! Their are bad and false prophets becos we have the good and true prophets of God !
The devil does not counterfeit fake but original !

God help us

You are sorely deceived !
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 24, 2013
shejane: @ frosbel, y ar u 2 anxious abt moni? Ar u dis wretched, poor nd hopeless nd idle dat all u do is sit down nd calculate God moni 4 u? Pls find somtin meaningful nd do wt ur life, it wil hep u pls

I am only saying that you or your MOG should stop stealing money and turning the house of GOD into a den of robbers.

smiley
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by mko2005: 2:08pm On Aug 24, 2013
frosbel:

I am only saying that you or your MOG should stop stealing money and turning the house of GOD into a den of robbers.

smiley
Will you call Jesus a thief from the below when even women contributed to HIS ministry ?

God no dey eat money !

Luke 8:1-3''Soon afterward Jesus began a tour of the nearby towns and villages, preaching and announcing the Good News about the Kingdom of God. He took his twelve disciples with him, 2 along with some women who had been cured of evil spirits and diseases. Among them were Mary Magdalene, from whom he had cast out seven demons; 3 Joanna, the wife of Chuza, Herod’s business manager; Susanna; and many others who were contributing from their own resources to support Jesus and his disciples.
From the above,if Jesus can allow people to support HIS ministry financially,why are you FROSBEL,KUN and the rest vexing? Una say pastors dem don jazz us abi ? Na so Jesus take Jazz those women wey dey support HIM work financially ba !

God help us
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by mko2005: 2:11pm On Aug 24, 2013
frosbel:

You are sorely deceived !

The women who contributed financially in the book of Luke 8:1-3 to Jesus' Ministry were sorely deceived also ?

God will help u for sure ! Men's 1 million like isn't close to a single nod from God !

God help us all
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2013
m.k.o2005:

Will you call Jesus a thief from the below when even women contributed to HIS ministry ?

God no dey eat money !

God help us

Contributions were made to support missionary work and help others, never for the enrichment and aggrandised lifestyles of your so called 'MOG' who pocket church collections for themselves or pet projects , which has nothing to do with helping the needy.

Jesus said , at the onset of his ministry that he had nowhere to lay his head, Paul made tents with his bare hands and was supported during his missionary visits to other cities, not for a better life style , but for the preaching of the Kingdom gospel.

You are sorely deceived.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by SoaringSammy: 2:39pm On Aug 24, 2013
the fact that a person types amen, doesn't make him have a relationship with Jesus.
I mean to say dt not all dt calls him lord lord are his( from d bible). He died for every body but except you make a conscious decision to relate with him and live upto that decision, am sorry you waste time both talking and typing amen. Thats what he is saying
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by mko2005: 3:00pm On Aug 24, 2013
frosbel:

Contributions were made to support missionary work and help others, never for the enrichment and aggrandised lifestyles of your so called 'MOG' who pocket church collections for themselves or pet projects , which has nothing to do with helping the needy.

Jesus said , at the onset of his ministry that he had nowhere to lay his head, Paul made tents with his bare hands and was supported during his missionary visits to other cities, not for a better life style , but for the preaching of the Kingdom gospel.

You are sorely deceived.

Since Jesus had no where to lay HIS head like you rightly quoted,are you inferring that if you preach or pastor today you should have no where to lay ur head as well ?
You mentioned Apostle paul who made tents to support himself,meaning if more had come from making tents he would had still given thanks to God.Ministers have the right to receive gifts and cash from the people they are pastoring and they have the right not to accept as well as receiving these gifts never make them sinners and rejecting it will never be counted against them as well.
To also show you that Paul believed in material compensation for spiritual work,see below scriptur:
1 Cor. 9:11“If we have sown spiritual things among you, is it too much if we reap material things from you?”
1 Cor. 9:14 and “the Lord commanded that those who proclaim the gospel should get their living by the gospel”.
To the Galatians, Paul wrote, “One who is taught the word must share all good things with the one who teaches” (Gal. 6:6 ESV).
In keeping with that principle, Paul received material support from the church in Philippi:
Phil. 4:15-18
''And you Philippians yourselves know that in the beginning of the gospel, when I left Macedonia, no church entered into partnership with me in giving and receiving, except you only. Even in Thessalonica you sent me help for my needs once and again. . . . I have received full payment, and more. I am well supplied, having received from Epaphroditus the gifts you sent ''
Paul has the right to reject these gifts as well but at these very instances,he received them. It depends on what you make out of the scriptures. I choose to remain positive with the word of God and not to be antagonistic like you Frosbel! Giving is scriptural and it did not start today and no be today we start to dey get fake pastors,them don dey there since Jesus' time and stop telling us what we know. We study our bible and have the spirit to discern as well. No be you go teach us at all ! If you think we are been foolish,let it be cos we have decided to be foolish for/with the things of God no be today !
Na God go fight our battle no be you Frosbel !

God help us

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2013
m.k.o2005:

Since Jesus had no where to lay HIS head like you rightly quoted,are you inferring that if you preach or pastor today you should have no where to lay ur head as well ?
You mentioned Apostle paul who made tents to support himself,meaning if more had come from making tents he would had still given thanks to God.Ministers have the right to receive gifts and cash from the people they are pastoring and they have the right not to accept as well as receiving these gifts never make them sinners and rejecting it will never be counted against them as well.
To also show you that Paul believed in material compensation for spiritual work,see below scriptur:
1 Cor. 9:11“If we have sown spiritual things among you, is it too much if we reap material things from you?”
1 Cor. 9:14 and “the Lord commanded that those who proclaim the gospel should get their living by the gospel”.
To the Galatians, Paul wrote, “One who is taught the word must share all good things with the one who teaches” (Gal. 6:6 ESV).
In keeping with that principle, Paul received material support from the church in Philippi:
Phil. 4:15-18
''And you Philippians yourselves know that in the beginning of the gospel, when I left Macedonia, no church entered into partnership with me in giving and receiving, except you only. Even in Thessalonica you sent me help for my needs once and again. . . . I have received full payment, and more. I am well supplied, having received from Epaphroditus the gifts you sent ''
Paul has the right to reject these gifts as well but at these very instances,he received them. It depends on what you make out of the scriptures. I choose to remain positive with the word of God and not to be antagonistic like you Frosbel! Giving is scriptural and it did not start today and no be today we start to dey get fake pastors,them don dey there since Jesus' time and stop telling us what we know. We study our bible and have the spirit to discern as well. No be you go teach us at all ! If you think we are been foolish,let it be cos we have decided to be foolish for/with the things of God no be today !
Na God go fight our battle no be you Frosbel !

God help us
God bless you jare..we know that there are false teachers and prophets out there who milk the sheep. Our prayers is for judgement to descend swiftly on them for God did not send them to Minister.But for the genuine Men of God whom God choose in the 5 fold ministry.God who called them will always make a provision for them.I have seen that happen time and time again.Leave frosbel to continue his lies and deception.God is not interested in his rantings here on nairaland.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by digospel2: 7:48pm On Aug 24, 2013
samuelkaykay: The prayer and prophesy was typed for us to say Amen,who can say Amen to christian prayer without atleast little
love for christ?Jesus also delivered sinners through their faith,therefore the prayers can work for even sinners.God answered me when i was a sinner,i prayed for salvation and He gave it to me.
Mind you " faith without works is death". For every sinner that Jesus heals, he instruct go and sin no more.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by eniolaaaaaa: 9:03pm On Aug 24, 2013
Seriously its disgusting
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 24, 2013
MODERN DAY CHRISTIANS HAVE BEEN HAD
THATS ALL U GET IN RETURN 4 GIVING MOGs UR MONEY. FALSE HOPE. HE TAKES UR CASH AND SELLS U HORSESHIT.
ID RATHER FLUSH MY MONEY DOWN THE TOILET
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 24, 2013
Point is

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by nora544: 11:12am On Aug 25, 2013
"I have not come to call the righteous but sinners to repentance." Lukas 5:32
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by ERF: 12:41pm On Aug 25, 2013
samuelkaykay: No matter the level of annointing without our offering and Tithe you will vex !

Who told yhu he lives by yhur tithings??
The tithe is for the church not for the GO. . . .

They live by God's Favour and Blessings through men... Buh nver church money or tithe... Yhu will understand when u becom a pastor in d nearest future...
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by davidojagz(m): 3:52pm On Aug 25, 2013
It's high time we acknowledge the presence of prophets in this country....only then can we say 'It Is Well'.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by digospel2: 8:39pm On Aug 25, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Pornography Ideal In Christian Marriages?? / I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje / 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.