Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,448 members, 7,950,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:13 AM

An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) - Literature (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) (324401 Views)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / The Adjacent. A Crime Thriller / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kolatidoma(m): 3:41pm On Nov 02, 2013
May you walk and never stumble...Honestly...You are doing great bro kay Xy...more of that dear, am still with you!
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 02, 2013
mariyaizah: .....yes i do,how r u?sorry for my email issues
Am cool, what abt u? Hope u'r enjoyn life.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by NawtiRomeo(m): 8:32pm On Nov 02, 2013
I swerru God...........KMJ is an Enigma period!!!!!!!!! #Respect bro
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by slinkyibk(f): 10:00pm On Nov 02, 2013
oga kay thumbs up for u bt u ar nt kipn ur promise of evryday update n its rily killin d zeal i av 4 readn ur story.pls try n finish up d story.tnks

1 Like

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Youngpo413: 10:02pm On Nov 02, 2013
slinkyibk: oga kay thumbs up for u bt u ar nt kipn ur promise of evryday update n its rily killin d zeal i av 4 readn ur story.pls try n finish up d story.tnks

tao

1 Like

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Giftedstan(m): 10:04pm On Nov 02, 2013
I'm kinda getting bored 4real. I kno it's nt easy bt try......

1 Like

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by felipemadero(m): 11:34pm On Nov 02, 2013
no selfish or cynical comments frm me
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Dedunmola27(f): 12:18am On Nov 03, 2013
Bad ass girl, angelina jolie is definitely the Sophia kinda character
KMJ u made me join nairaland and I've enjoyed it all the way. You've got the originality of KMJ, the clarity of james Patterson and the precision of expression of John Grisham, all I need for a complete mix is the sense of humor of Sydney Sheldon and you'll be the baddest guy ever liveth. U rock mehn
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by sleekch1c(f): 1:08am On Nov 03, 2013
Kay oo,the suspense in this story is out of this world....like I'm watching the movie...

You are the best darling,don't forget that!

kiss
Patiently waiting for next update.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by micholalo(m): 6:33am On Nov 03, 2013
debola23: This thread is becoming gradually uninteresting and tiring to visit without actually getting any updates. Its getting to the end and people are now more excited than ever to see how it ends. Imagine the disappointment when they get nothing. You've done a wonderful job so far but a lot of people like me get bored easily and move to the next thing. Even if the updates will be short, pls just let it out.

Your write up here shows that you are highly intelligent and an out of the box thinker. You will surely go places with this. Keep up the good work but you're getting tired and its reflecting on readers too.

same thinking.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 6:48am On Nov 03, 2013
Morning guys.

I wanna thank all who stood by me. I was choked by events yesterday.

An Evening With Eva ends this week.

Updates @ 8pm today.

Happy Birthday to an angel, Sexitee.

Still, I write
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by m003: 7:20am On Nov 03, 2013
happy birthday sexitee wish you many more years to come in good health and hapiness
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 03, 2013
Phew! Kay beat me to this!

Okay, I wanna wish Sexy mama Sexitee a wonderful birthday today.. Happy birthday ma'am. Have a blast..
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Madawaki01(m): 1:02pm On Nov 03, 2013
Happy birthday sexitee
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by saintbeejay: 8:15pm On Nov 03, 2013
Happy birthday to sexitee #waiting for d update #
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by zika1(f): 8:17pm On Nov 03, 2013
Ok ooo its 8pm na. Happy bdai sexitee. Hope u had a blast
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 8:41pm On Nov 03, 2013
Y'hello people,

Hope y'all had a good Sunday?

Contrary to what you think, this is not Kay.. And no, his account was not hacked.. You know who this is, So relax..

I hate to tell you this, but I got no option..

Tonight's update is ready as promised, but His phone is †ђε issue.. Pings have not delivered on that  of his since morning.. He thinks its a problem with †ђε phone and not network. That phone has had so many issues lately and needs replacement asap grin So, updating is a big challenge..

I'd have done it right here and now, but how would he get it across to me? Via email? No, †ђε phone no carry network so There's no way he can send it to my mailbox..

He therefore says to tell his wonderful fans, you all, that if he is able to get a phone to update with tonight, he'd do just that.. If not, It'll have to be tomorrow.

This is not another excuse, and this not me trynna cover up for him.. Its just †ђε ugly truth..

And with all that grammar blown, I once again say I'm sorry. Please accept my apology.

Signed: Beesqueezy
For: Kayemjay
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 03, 2013
chai embarassed
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by donkross1(m): 8:58pm On Nov 03, 2013
And with all that grammar blown, I once again say I'm sorry. Please accept my apology.

Signed: Beesqueezy
For: Kayemjay[/quote] nawa ooooo.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by drnonny: 9:19pm On Nov 03, 2013
TOTALLY UNRELIABLE!!!! Excuses everytime.... #Remembers his history of not completing his stories.... HISSES#
My best story on NL though!

2 Likes

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 03, 2013
After all this guy's great work, he just wanna rubbish it like this... I have being saving my comments for the end, never knew am going to comment by this time around he is really fuucckn up. mtchew. It's easier to play with people's money but not their time and feelings . To be Frank with who it may concern, I don't believe this children's story excuse. To be precise, the excuse is a god n satan forsaken lie!!! Am really disappointed. Don't the phone have memory card? can't you transfer it to another phone? l thought you said the updates comes in your brain spontaneously? You once gave excuse of typing it first with laptop before transferring it to your phone , how come that particular phone is now the all n all problem? My advice is, whatever you do, be sincere,you of all people should know that @Kaym. Really really really disappointed n angry tonight. Secondly, from that fake excuse comment, I can smell a big! rat but not gonna say it for now #Typing from 042#

5 Likes

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 03, 2013
See, its not very easy for this guy.. As e no get phone wey dey function well, wetin e go do naa..? Tiff? †ђε update is ready, but network is crappy untop say †ђε phone no well..so He's unable to update.. †ђε guy still dey road sef..

And he's honorable enough to ask me to help him talk to y'all.. Doesn't that show that he has you in mind?

Put yourselves in his shoes, then you'll know how easy it is.. If you can't take †ђε breaks anymore (which can be very annoying, I admit), buy him a new , he'll appreciate it..

If not, please exercise patience, please..

That said, I apologize on his behalf again..

And knowing y'all to be very understanding, I say thanks for understanding and bearing with Kay.. †ђε story sef go end this week..

Kisses, and much ℓ♥√ع.

*whispering* don't let Kay know o

1 Like

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Wase20019: 9:47pm On Nov 03, 2013
am with MONACHY on this, so disappointed...smh
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 03, 2013
Beesqueezy: If you can't take †ђε breaks anymore (which can be very annoying, I admit), buy him a new , he'll appreciate it
SMH I said i smell a very big rat. But na God go reveal am.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 03, 2013
monachy:

I don't believe this children's story. To be precise, the excuse is a both God n Satan forsaken lie!!! Am really disappointed. Don't the phone have memory card? can't you transfer it to another phone. l thought. you said the updates comes in your brain spontaneously? You once gave excuse of typing with laptop, how come the phone is now the problem.? My advice is, whatever you do, be sincere. You of all people should know that @Kaym. Really really. really disappointed n angry tonight. From 042

I quite understand your anger, but calm down and try to see things from a realistic point of view.

He types on his laptop and transfer to phone via USB. Then he updates from the phone.

He is unable to update tonight because THERE IS NO NETWORK SIGNAL ON THE PHONE BECAUSE THE PHONE IS BAD. And he can't send it to me to help him update even if its gonna be from my account FOR THE SAME REASON. I'm sure you know that he'll need internet connection to do that!

BELIEVE IT OR NOT, ITS THE TRUTH!

Nobody is paying Kay to do this. This is about passion. And yes, he writes from his head cuz I've been with him during these writing sessions on several occasions. I know what it feels like to do this. There is therefore no reason to lie about anything cuz this is not some form of assignment to be handed to a class teacher on a Monday morning. We both are way more mature than you think..

By †ђε way, what in †ђε last 57 pages indicates that either Kay or I is a child?

I think you should put your thoughts in order even while expressing your anger.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 03, 2013
Wase20019:

am with MONACHY on this, so disappointed...smh

Too bad you've refused to understand after all †ђε explanation and apologies.

Wetin man go do?
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 03, 2013
Kay needs y'all more now than ever.. Please try to understand †ђε challenges he faces. You have a right to be angry when you get let down, but please, be considerate too..

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 03, 2013
What a nice piece! You got me glue to my phone all day. Thumbs up bro, but please try to complete your story.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Frankenstein: 10:18pm On Nov 03, 2013
Beesquezy, give KMJ your phone so that he can update.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 03, 2013
leocolin:

What a nice piece! You got me glue to my phone all day. Thumbs up bro, but please try to complete your story.

He will, and that's a promise. Thanks.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by D9ty7(m): 10:19pm On Nov 03, 2013
Beesqueezy: Kay needs y'all more now than ever.. Please try to understand †ђε challenges he faces. You have a right to be angry when you get let down, but please, be considerate too..

Thanks.
Pple like me still dey kay's back. I hope he get his phone repaired vewi soon so he can shut haters up.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 03, 2013
Frankenstein:

Beesquezy, give KMJ your phone so that he can update.

I'd have ℓ♥√عd to do that.. But we are so far apart.. I'm sorry. Thanks for suggesting tho..

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (78) (Reply)

[story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy / Twine (A Drama Series) / To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.