Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,663 members, 7,889,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:33 AM

I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? (5177 Views)

Why I Will Vote for GEJ / Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi / A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by gramci: 9:53pm On Aug 24, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
What then do we do to OAM4J, who is the commander-in-chief of APC on NL? Nonsense!

please help me ask the shameless bigot
Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 24, 2013
There's nothing wrong in expressing opinions or taking sides. I appreciate people that do such because you always know where they stand on any issue. There's no such thing as "I'm neutral", one always has an opinion whether one chooses to express it is another thing altogether. Afam is free to vote for PDP.
Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by RedMullet: 9:58pm On Aug 24, 2013
FreeGlobe:
[s]Also show us where GEJ has stated openly he will contest in 2015. We all know nairaland is ran by APC iwarriors including oam4j, unless Seun comes out openly to declare nairaland an APC party, Afam is in order[/s]

As usual ..profoundly senseless comment coming from the usual quarter...

A mod already telling us in black and white where is allegiance lies....and you are here throwing childish and meaningless tantrums..

1 Like

Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by Dopestfiend: 10:02pm On Aug 24, 2013
Its high time we toss al truth aka afam4eva away from the post of moderator. That why he keep handing all anti gej and anti igbo posters on politics section lengthy ban. As it was done on to mac on religion section so shall it be done unto afam on politics section. Amen and insha allah.

1 Like

Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 24, 2013
APC "progressive" thieves on NL are a funny and insecure set of people. If they'r not crying that someone should be banned, they'r crying that a moderator should be removed for expressing his opinion. They'r always looking for short-cuts and 'apiam' ways to victory. Despite all their shenanigans, the APC project on NL remains COMATOSE.
Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 24, 2013
one man one vote

1 Like

Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by abu12: 10:04pm On Aug 24, 2013
Our mod has started campaigning, Even when the kindergarten president has not declare

dalu
Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by Clerverly: 10:05pm On Aug 24, 2013
Prof Corruption: There's nothing wrong in expressing opinions or taking sides. I appreciate people that do such because you always know where they stand on any issue. There's no such thing as "I'm neutral", one always has an opinion whether one chooses to express it is another thing altogether. Afam is free to vote for PDP.

Prof you are wrong this time, I don't feel safe posting here again with a PDP card carrying member as a moderator. Afam Mus Go Simple!
Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:05pm On Aug 24, 2013
This is unprofessional of Afam.
Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by luvmijeje(f): 10:07pm On Aug 24, 2013
My goodness! Becos of fecking ordinary international flight? Well, I'm still waiting for him impress me.
Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by DrexelMars(f): 10:07pm On Aug 24, 2013
How can someone as bigoted and bias as afam4eva be allowed to continue moderating this section?

https://www.nairaland.com/1410615/vote-jonathan-2015-what

Just read above to understand my position.

The religious folks rejected Maclantunji and Seun removed him, so here am starting a thread to demand for the removal of Afam4eva as moderator. I don't feel secure anymore knowing that a PDP paid agent is having access to my email and other sensitive data on nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/1392360/seun-only-listens-numbers-sign

https://www.nairaland.com/1029014/maclatunji-stopped-too-much/1

Here is what the religious folks did to get rid of Maclantunji from their section.

https://www.nairaland.com/1392228/seun-caves-again-terrorists/2

Finally, Seun took out Maclantunji from that section.

[size=20] AFAM4EVER MUST Go!! [/size]

4 Likes

Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:08pm On Aug 24, 2013
Prof Corruption: There's nothing wrong in expressing opinions or taking sides. I appreciate people that do such because you always know where they stand on any issue. There's no such thing as "I'm neutral", one always has an opinion whether one chooses to express it is another thing altogether. Afam is free to vote for PDP.

Everybody is free, yes, but Afam, not as a mod, shouldn't have shown his position on GEJ when even the President hasn't indicated any interest.
Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 24, 2013
Drexel Mars: How can someone as bigoted and bias as afam4eva be allowed to continue moderating this section?

https://www.nairaland.com/1410615/vote-jonathan-2015-what

Just read above to understand my position.

The religious folks rejected Maclantunji and Seun removed him, so here am starting a thread to demand for the removal of Afam4eva as moderator. I don't feel secure anymore knowing that a PDP paid agent is having access to my email and other sensitive data on nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/1392360/seun-only-listens-numbers-sign

https://www.nairaland.com/1029014/maclatunji-stopped-too-much/1

Here is what the religious folks did to get rid of Maclantunji from their section.

https://www.nairaland.com/1392228/seun-caves-again-terrorists/2

Finally, Seun took out Maclantunji from that section.

[size=20] AFAM4EVER MUST Go!! [/size]

Bros don't even compare this thrash to the unanimous revolution that occured in the religion section.What you are trying to do here is to impose the will of the APC cabal on the generality of people here

4 Likes

Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 10:11pm On Aug 24, 2013
APC is not yet in power and their followers are already exibiting this level of tyranical mentality. Hmmm, more reason why we rather KPAI ngige than let him near Anambra with his leprous APC.
AFAM REMAINS MOD HERE. AND GEJ REMAINS PRESIDO TILL 2019. HATERS GO DRINK RAW IZAL

1 Like

Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by DrexelMars(f): 10:12pm On Aug 24, 2013
chukwudi44:

Bros don't even compare this thrash to the unanimous revolution that occured in the religion section.What you are trying to do here is to impose the will of the APC cabal on the generality of people here

AFAM4EVER THE BIGOT AND PDP PAID AGENT must GO!!

1 Like

Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 10:16pm On Aug 24, 2013
Orlando Owoh: This is unprofessional of Afam.
its professional he never said u must vote for GEJ, he only voiced his opinion.
Get urself an IZAL and gulp asap. tribal mon.key
Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by Dopestfiend: 10:17pm On Aug 24, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: APC "progressive" thieves on NL are a funny and insecure set of people. If they'r not crying that someone should be banned, they'r crying that a moderator should be removed for expressing his opinion. They'r always looking for short-cuts and 'apiam' ways to victory. Despite all their shenanigans, the APC project on NL remains COMATOSE.

who cares about the opinion of this failed fellow. A waste of space mistaken for a homo habilis i really pity those that foot the bill to school you in medicine only for you to turn out to be a professional gej a55 licker. Hey dude you are the biggest cry baby on this forum. You cry when you are banned, you cry when gej mediocre project aint hitting front page, you cry when apc guys give you and you fellow a55 licker the regular beating you come online to get daily. It suck to be you face your onagkogko business now cos by 2015 you gonna pick up that medicine certificate craving for interviews in different fmc's but it will be too late cos you are now so dull i can bet you cant even give an i.v injection. Telling you to get a life is like telling okupe to join ncp.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 10:18pm On Aug 24, 2013
Drexel Mars:

AFAM AINT GOING NO WHERE. WE KNOW AL'YO. RACE-CRAZED DE.MONs. APC MINIONS at work.
Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:21pm On Aug 24, 2013
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:

its professional he never said u must vote for GEJ, he only voiced his opinion.
Get urself an IZAL and gulp asap. tribal mon.key
What do you know, Uzu wuranwu?
Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 10:23pm On Aug 24, 2013
Dopestfiend:

who cares about the opinion of this failed fellow. A waste of space mistaken for a homo habilis i really pity those that foot the bill to school you in medicine only for you to turn out to be a professional gej a55 licker. Hey dude you are the biggest cry baby on this forum. You cry when you are banned, you cry when gej mediocre project aint hitting front page, you cry when apc guys give you and you fellow a55 licker the regular beating you come online to get daily. It suck to be you face your onagkogko business now cos by 2015 you gonna pick up that medicine certificate craving for interviews in different fmc's but it will be too late cos you are now so dull i can bet you cant even give an i.v injection. Telling you to get a life is like telling okupe to join ncp.
VERY LONG AND STEUPWEEEEEEED GRAMMAR. APC IS A PARTY FOR SOULS IN TORMENT. GO ON DREAMING, AFAM AINT GOING NO WHERE. IF YOU AINT DOWN WITH HIS OPINION, VOICE YOURS, ELSE DANGOTE TRAILERS ARE STILL ON THE ROAD, NAAAAMIN
Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 10:23pm On Aug 24, 2013
Dopestfiend:

VERY LONG AND STEUPWEEEEEEED GRAMMAR. APC IS A PARTY FOR SOULS IN TORMENT. GO ON DREAMING, AFAM AINT GOING NO WHERE. IF YOU AINT DOWN WITH HIS OPINION, VOICE YOURS, ELSE DANGOTE TRAILERS ARE STILL ON THE ROAD, NAAAAMIN
Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:24pm On Aug 24, 2013
Afam4ever is the same person as Altruth spewing tribalism and hatred.
Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 24, 2013
Drexel Mars:

Stop shouting and take action.In the religion section people went on posting strike.You losers should replicate it here and see if anyone will miss you.Bunch of deluded crowns.
Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by billante(m): 10:25pm On Aug 24, 2013
Sipping my milk shake and quietly......

1 Like

Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 10:26pm On Aug 24, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
What do you know, Uzu wuranwu?
DEAR APC VAM.PIRE,
U CAN PUT UR FATHERS NAME B4 THE VERNACULAR ABOVE. FRUSTRATED PARTY WITH FRUSTRATED FOLLOWERS.
Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 10:28pm On Aug 24, 2013
chukwudi44:

Stop shouting and take action.In the religion section people went on posting strike.You losers should replicate it here and see if anyone will miss you.Bunch of deluded crowns.
Tell them jaweh! FACELESS APC MINIONS. ON AFAM AND GEJ WE STAND
Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by Dopestfiend: 10:30pm On Aug 24, 2013
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:

last word for you troll. For an igboid trying so hard to diguise as a northern speak volume of the self esteem issues you gat. An your cap lock shyte also confirms your i.q and netqittues are so down south altanta will be so shy.
Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:31pm On Aug 24, 2013
If any person else had posted this, it would have moved to the ethnic and racial section or closed etirely.
Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 10:31pm On Aug 24, 2013
Orlando Owoh: Afam4ever is the same person as Altruth spewing tribalism and hatred.
MAYBE HE IS, PERHAPS HE ISNT. ANYWAYS, WAT ARE YOU AND YOUR ILK GONNA DO ABOUT IT? Sore LOOSERS
Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 10:34pm On Aug 24, 2013
Dopestfiend:

last word for you troll. For an igboid trying so hard to diguise as a northern speak volume of the self esteem issues you gat. An your cap lock shyte also confirms your i.q and netqittues are so down south altanta will be so shy.
Naive and Jejune Grammar?
Go on crying looser.
AFAM REMAINS MOD HERE. SO WAT WILL YOUR SORRY AS.S DO ABOUT IT?
Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by Dopestfiend: 10:38pm On Aug 24, 2013
Team afam must go going to other sections to spread the gospel.
Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by Pygru: 10:39pm On Aug 24, 2013
Red_Mullet: This your stand is a legitimate call for some of us to call for your removal as a mod....

It's legitimate to conclude that there is no way you will treat people that are against GEJ objectively as a mod.

You should resign forthwith if you still have a shred of honor in you...
Jarus: The same way Jonathan resigned from presidency or did not identify with a political party because he is the president of all Nigerians; the same way Fashola did not identify with ACN because he is the father of all Lagosians, abi? shocked shocked shocked

Anybody that is not intelligent enough to distinguish between personal and official opinions is not fit to be here. Anybody that has to depend on Mod to form political opinion needs to have his educational qualifications -if he has any- questioned.
https://www.nairaland.com/629380/nairaland-moderators-compromised-aisha-should#7968524

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Donald Trump; Crowd Of IPOB Supporters Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt.PICS / See Their Faces: Akwa Ibom PDP Mourns Akpabio's Defection To APC / A Staunch PDP Supporter Reacts To Atiku's PDP Rally In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.