Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,643 members, 7,889,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:34 PM

I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? (5175 Views)

Why I Will Vote for GEJ / Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi / A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by RedMullet: 12:49pm On Aug 25, 2013
Enigma17: The day afam will cease to become a moderator, that is d day dis idea abt moderators will cease to exist..kilode ? because he didnt say he was gonna vote 4 Buhari..Just touch afam and watch nairaland explode..

You outlaws are just too uncouth for a forum as this....sometimes I shiver at some comments coming from bandits like this...

Long before Afam or whatever his name navigate his way to NL...we've had NL...if the guy is shove aside...NL will still much exist...you had no input into his becoming a mod...and you surely will have no input when he is eventually sacked.....some of you made noise more than this during Ikenna's
Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by OCTAVO: 12:51pm On Aug 25, 2013
Goodluck is an embarrassment to the presidential seat! He operated as power minister and president some years back before 2011 election and nothing meaningful came out of the power sector! Even till now, electricity in Nigeria is nothing to write home about. Needless I mention the high level of corruption in his administration. Subsidy removal is another issue. Insecurity is increasing daily, and this was the president that budgeted about 1trillion naira for security.
Jonathan has done more damage than good to Nigeria. Thank God I never voted for him.
Let's kick PDP out of Nigeria! We need change.
Nothing good is gonna come out of PDP!
Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by Wadeoye(m): 12:52pm On Aug 25, 2013
Red_Mullet:

They are just too uncouth for a forum as this....sometimes I shiver at some comments coming from these bandits

And we have asked them to create their own forum like NL. Ordinary social media forum they can't create and they want to break away from Nigeria.
Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by BrokenTV: 1:32pm On Aug 25, 2013
At red mullet: the same way you are crying foul now, is the same way you will all cry foul because come 2015 Goodluck will beat every evil you people throw at him.
Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by vedaxcool(m): 2:17pm On Aug 25, 2013
Afam Is this suppose to be an open request to joing the 40 laptop crew? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 25, 2013
Wadeoye:

And we have asked them to create their own forum like NL. Ordinary social media forum they can't create and they want to break away from Nigeria.

Mumu do you have any stake in NL?continue boasting with another man's achievement while you keep working as a tout in mushin.
Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2013
Wadeoye:

The manager of this forum or Seun himself should act on this. You can't be a moderator on a forum and at the same time using the forum to campaign based on mere parochial sentiments for a candidate when you know you have people (majority of sane people) who are opposed to the candidate. This guy called Afam must cease to be a moderator on this forum with immidiate effect and it should be announced on Nairaland that Afam has been sacked as a moderator.

Majority of 'sane' people here want afam to go? I wonder what your definition of 'sane' is? Let me guess APC e-touts.Why don't you remove him yourself.Anu mpama!!
Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 8:39pm On Aug 25, 2013
Jarus: I don't have any problem with anybody openly declaring for a candidate. We all have political preferences and being a moderator to me should not prevent one from openly expressing his political preferences. After all, Seun himself openly declared preference for GEJ in 2011 elections. Alll these things are in order, to me.

However, I have read here that I used my mod position to promote Buhari in the last elections. This is wrong. All what I did for Buhari on this section I could have done them without being a mod. I didn't need to be a mod to start a campaign thread, I didn't need to be a mod to coordinate it (I have coordinated many threads without being a mod). I never banned anybody on the basis of the thread(Mods didn't even have banning power then), I never stickied the thread, the thread passed through the hp but I didn't have power to send a thread to hp and I can't remember recommending it to the Supermod who had such power. These are things that if I did, I can accept 'promoting' Buhari. All what I did, I could have done same without being mod; I never used mod power to do any favour to the campaign. And I allowed PDP/GEJ to also freely promote their candidates. But trust Nigerians, they will always cry foul. The perceived dominance of Buhari/Bakare team on NL then was simply because they were more vocal and more in number - the Bakare church people, the widespread PDP hatred, the tendency for opposition to be more vocal etc. If you conduct a poll on NL today, I'm sure opposition will still thump PDP/GEJ, is Jarus still the mod?

Even at that Beaf, Jakumo and others openly operated against Buhari with caricatures and many damaging threads, I never stopped thEm from doing so.

I don't have any problem with Afam openly declaring for PDP/GEJ inasmuch as he is able to rise above his personal sentiments.
This is the science of all these politics.
You are blessed a thousand times.
For the LEPERs calling for afams removal, feel free, have your say, we know how to have our way.
Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 8:44pm On Aug 25, 2013
AFAM IS LIKE MY JESUS CHRIST ON NAIRALAND.
WHILE GEJ IS LIKE MY JESUS CHRIST IN NIGERIA.
HATERS CAN GO SWIM IN ACID POOL!
Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 8:47pm On Aug 25, 2013
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by Olaolufred(m): 8:50pm On Aug 25, 2013
Sorry, jonah was my 2011 mistake.
My vote is against him in 2015.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 8:53pm On Aug 25, 2013
Dopestfiend:

damn, you can't even string words together to make any meaningful form of conversation. Please you can check in one of the adult education center dotting the landscape of alaigbo where yoruba corpers are reviving blockheads like you from the fangs of illiteracy. After completing that program then you can come for your whipping, foolglobe can give you his not so palatable expirences with me before he was forced to resign.
And you expect a full grown man like me to stoop low towing your line. No way, i can only advice you to grow up. i gat no biz with a son of a thousand fathers like you. Go get yourself some toys sonny. Run along
Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by magnewgril40: 11:14pm On Aug 25, 2013
i will not vote Badluck i will vote APC come 2015
Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by Nobody: 2:12am On Aug 26, 2013
May God punish Goodluck Jonathan in 2015 because of all his dirty politics in SE
Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by softwareman(m): 7:49am On Aug 26, 2013
Prof Corruption: There's nothing wrong in expressing opinions or taking sides. I appreciate people that do such because you always know where they stand on any issue. There's no such thing as "I'm neutral", one always has an opinion whether one chooses to express it is another thing altogether. Afam is free to vote for PDP.

Just like nobody expects inec members to be apolitical (that is they are not politically neutral) but come out and declare support openly when your job entails adjudicating disputes between two opposing sides.

can you be a judge in a matter you have already taken a position?

What this goes to show and calls into serious question is afams maturity and sense of judgement. any objective observer on this forum knows his biased positions.

But to come out and openly Declare of when he is still a mod on the same forum shows a lack of judgement and arrogance.
Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by softwareman(m): 8:02am On Aug 26, 2013
gramci:

please help me ask the shameless bigot
has he openly declared such stance on this forum.? to me, it is the height of tactlessness and arrogance for someone who is expected to play the role of an unbiased umpire.

it is like a referee in a match declaring open support for an opposing team in a match. Could the other team still have any confidence in any call he makes?
Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by anulaxad(m): 8:23am On Aug 26, 2013
YOUR HEAD IS NOT IN THE RIGHT PLACE,A COUNTRY THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN DEVELOPED BY NOW.A GUY WHO HAS EVEN BEEN PROVED TO HAVE BEEN STEALING OUR MONEY,A GUY WHO DAILY MEAL COSTS 30,000 US DOLLARS A DAY.
IN 2 DAYS HE WOULD HAVE EATEN THE AVERAGE UK'S MPS ANNUAL SALARIES.

SEE NIGERIA WILL NEVER CHANGE BECAUSE THEY NEVER TAKE THE CHANCE.

OK ITS LIKE THIS,IN THE UK WHERE I WAS BORN AND RAISED,IN THE LAST ELECTIONS WE HAD, THE PEOPLE VOTED FOR THE CONSERVATIVE PARTY WHO WON,BECAUSE THEY WERE TIRED OF LABOUR IN POWER,BUT HEAR ME THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG WITH LABOUR,THEY WORKED EXTREMELY HARD,THEY HAD TACTICS AND THEY WERE REALLY BUILDING THE UK'S INFRASTRUCTURE AND ECONOMY.
NOW EVERYONE IS REGRETTING THEIR VOTE. BUT THEY TOOK THEIR CHANCE.AND THATS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF MY STORY.

PDP IS NOT WORKING,SO WHY DO FOOLISH NIGERIANS STILL WANT THEM IM POWER.

I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE TAKE THE CHANCE.
Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 26, 2013
vedaxcool: Afam Is this suppose to be an open request to joing the 40 laptop crew? cheesy

You beat me to it. Expect afam to begin spamming us with tales of gejs achievements. Seun and his bad judgement
Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by jmaine: 8:41am On Aug 26, 2013
When Jarus and OAM4J were both Mods and seriously Pro Buhari, No one complained.

But because it is now otherwise, your all screaming for Afam to be removed . What manner of nonsense.

Afam, abeg welcome to the light grin
Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 26, 2013
jmaine: When Jarus and OAM4J were both Mods and seriously Pro Buhari, No one complained.

But because it is now otherwise, your all screaming for Afam to be removed . What manner of nonsense.

Afam, abeg welcome to the light grin

Unlike jarus and oam4j afam has a history of abusing his position. While jarus and oam4j were appointed as mods based on meritan afam was engaged solely to pacify ibos. Under afam, this section has gone from bad to worse. With such antecedents, do you wonder why there is apprehension?
Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by ak47mann(m): 8:51am On Aug 26, 2013
so far GEJ is the man he will win again cool
Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by jmaine: 8:56am On Aug 26, 2013
oyb:

Unlike jarus and oam4j afam has a history of abusing his position. While jarus and oam4j were appointed as mods based on meritan afam was engaged solely to pacify ibos. Under afam, this section has gone from bad to worse. With such antecedents, do you wonder why there is apprehension?

There is practically no moderator on this board who hasn't been plagued with similar reasons of power abuses you mentioned.

So there is nothing new you said bruv . . . Afam4eva ain't going any where . . .

Again Afam, welcome to the winning side grin
Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by AZeD1(m): 9:12am On Aug 26, 2013
I will not vote for GEJ in 2015 because Nigeria can do better and I choose not to endorse Mediocrity. However if Buhari is the APC candidate, then I'd abstain from voting.
Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by softwareman(m): 10:11am On Aug 26, 2013
oyb:

Precisely the point: abuse of power.

If AFAM does not have the power to hide post

if AFAM does not have the power to determine the power to determine what thread goes to front page

If AFAM does not have the power to ban ( including up to 2056!,)
then I honestly do not care if AFAM is the second Reuben abati on NAIRALAND. he could even be the okupe to sincere9nigeria for all I care.

my concern is the fact that he has consistently abused these powers to advance his position and witch hunt those opppsed to those positions.
Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by funnyx(m): 10:53am On Aug 26, 2013
My Mouth:

while u are at it going from door to door, pls don't make the mistake of coming close to my house because u go leave wit only one eye, one arm and one leg.

Lwkmd grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by VoteOutPDPJona: 2:56pm On Aug 26, 2013
Afam, you're a moderator (POLITICS) on Nairaland. Prof Jega, chairman of INEC would be wrong should he declare public interest in any potential electoral candidate when he is the arbiter. A judge openly declaring side with a particular litigant/defendant in a suit filed in his domain portends danger to justice. A football match between Barcelona fc and Real Madrid would be thrown into crisis if the referee of that match is wearing the arm band of Barcelona fc or that of Real Madrid.

You made a mistake declaring in the open, your stand on president Jonathan.
I have taking you all these while to be 'Sincere9gerian'. You should have posted your stand with that monicker, assuming you're that personality (it's illegal! Thou shall not be caught!!).

Thank goodness I'm not a moderator. I can now answer Afam's question.

A SUFFERING AND SMILING NIGERIAN LIKE ME grin grin WILL NOT VOTE A CANDIDATE PRESENTED BY THE PDP IN THE NEXT PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.....UNLESS I SEE OIL THIEVES CONVICTED, THE VERY THIEVES IN HIGH PLACES THAT MAKE GEJ GOVERNMENT CRY OF PAUCITY OF FUNDS TO EXECUTE PROJECTS. WHY ON EARTH SHOULD OUR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT BE 'BROKE' IN THE FACE OF PLENTY!
Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by deeptesting(m): 3:46pm On Aug 26, 2013
Obasanjo left us with telephone,Yaradua had great intentions but death snatched him away.....Why should I vote for Jonathan? Why? I can only vote for him on one condition "24 hours uninterrupted power supply" from 2014 to 2015....
Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by superior1: 3:56pm On Aug 26, 2013
No!!, I am voting no Jona-dumbo

1 Like

Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by 1025: 11:35am On Nov 27, 2013
voting jonathan means more killing of innocent nigerians without protection. voting jonathan means more subsidy removal and missing of Billions of the subsidy money. voting jonathan means steady increase in electricity tariff without electricity supply. voting jonathan means wasteful govt with uncountable aides. voting jonathan means 8 years of N1b food for the first family meaning nigeria will loose N8B on his feeding alone. voting jonathan means 50 -70% increase on the import duties(igbos sorry). voting jonathan again means corruption is legalized.
my promise; if things continues this way, nigeria will see crime like never before and crimes like kidnapping will have official websites and all that.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State / Ondo Speaker Seeks President Buhari, NASS Intervention In Assembly Crisis / Poster Of Sambo Dasuki Floods The Streets In Umuahia, Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.