Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,659 members, 7,889,157 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:55 AM

I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? (5176 Views)

Why I Will Vote for GEJ / Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi / A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by Demdem(m): 6:45am On Aug 25, 2013
I have always stated it that Ibos will always vote retardeen, afterall Ebele Azikwe Jonathan is ibo. Afam is also ibo, so nothing is new here.
I respect Afams opinion, he simply pitched his tent with the killer party.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by BrokenTV: 6:48am On Aug 25, 2013
What amuses me is that if you support APC( pain and anger contraception) you are saint, but if you support GEJ you are paid agent, my question is what is wrong with this apc kid.
Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 25, 2013
Demdem: I have always stated it that Ibos will always vote retardeen, afterall Ebele Azikwe Jonathan is ibo. Afam is also ibo, so nothing is new here.
I respect Afams opinion, he simply pitched his tent with the killer party.
Jonathan is not Igbo and will never be! Any Igbo who votes for him is doing it at his own risk.

Vote APC, Vote for change!

Sai APC,

Sai One Nigeria! cool

6 Likes

Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by Dopestfiend: 7:22am On Aug 25, 2013
berem: Jonathan is not Igbo and will never be! Any Igbo who votes for him is doing it at his own risk.

Sai APC,

Sai One Nigeria! cool

always making sense lady berem.
Now we dont have to look far on who hides our comment when we are pounding the gejites in a jawjaw on the politics board.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by ImHotepX: 7:39am On Aug 25, 2013
I just viewed the "airport" Afam talked about on this thread.

That thing looks like a cab office.

Not surprised, anyway. It's vintage Afam, Mr. jump-into-every-convo-and-end-up-clueless-afterwards.

I'll be surprised when Afam starts posting intelligent comments. undecided

7 Likes

Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by MyMouth(m): 7:50am On Aug 25, 2013
cjrane: [size=15pt]I will not only vote GEJ in 2015, i will go door to door and mobilize ALL my friends to make sure they vote and stay in their polling stations with their camera phone filming any suspicious move, until voting ends and results announced to prevent APC people and their mago mago.They should also video the open vote counting and results at the end of voting in each polling station.
Those who hope to rig and incite religious violence instead of campaigning should know the game is up.
[/size]

while u are at it going from door to door, pls don't make the mistake of coming close to my house because u go leave wit only one eye, one arm and one leg.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 25, 2013
Dopestfiend:

always making sense lady berem.
Now we dont have to look far on who hides our comment when we are pounding the gejites in a jawjaw on the politics board.
We shall continue to drum it in the heads of our ignorant brothers who have sold their soul to PDP that the killer party has not offered anything good to Nigeria since 1999 and will never do it!

Vote for change!

Vote APC!

cool
Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 25, 2013
What is happening in Anambra State is a clear indication that Jonathan does not mean well for Anambra. Why should he forcefully impose a candidate on Anambra people for his selfish gains? Why can't Anambra people choose their own candidate without being intimidated?

Ndi Igbo, me pe unu anya! Shine your eyes!

It is time to join the progressives and lets move our dear nation forward.

VOTE APC, VOTE PROSPERITY AND PROGRESS!

cool

1 Like

Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by ERF: 8:00am On Aug 25, 2013
Red_Mullet:

He can easily compromised us....

If Jonathan himself can't compromise yhu. . .na Afam one come compromise yhu? As who?
A mod? A prophet or yhur God?

Mtcheew. . .ya all are just seeking for an excuse to bring him down. . . It seems he'z now more of a public figure...

Vote for the person,not the party...!
Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by ERF: 8:03am On Aug 25, 2013
berem: What is happening in Anambra State is a clear indication that Jonathan does not mean well for Anambra. Why should he forcefully impose a candidate on Anambra people for his selfish gains? Why can't Anambra people choose their own candidate without being intimidated?

Ndi Igbo, me pe unu anya! Shine your eyes!

It is time to join the progressives and lets move our dear nation forward.

VOTE APC, VOTE PROSPERITY AND PROGRESS!

cool

grin grin . . .
Oya make Berem, OAMJ4 etc.. Begin resign jhor. . . Berem av compromised my thinking angry grin
Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by Dopestfiend: 8:06am On Aug 25, 2013
E<R>F:

grin grin . . .
Oya make Berem, OAMJ4 etc.. Begin reside. . . Berem av compromised my thinking angry grin

what is this one saying, go get a lobotomy asap cos that pea sized homo habilis type you gat is non functional.
Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by Damsman10(m): 8:07am On Aug 25, 2013
Afam4eva: I won't delude myself thinking that Jonathan is the best thing to have happened to Nigeria. Far from it. I actually think a lot of unpalatable episodes have taken place during his tenure as president as he started off as someone who found himself in a a position that he didn't seem to have planned for and the odds seemed to against him and still is against. I have been one of his critics even though at some point before the 2011 elections, i remember opening a thread on this forum asking people to give him a chance by voting him in since he was the incumbent by the virtue that his boss died, even though i ended up not practicing what i preached at the time as my vote went to Buhari instead because i bought the whole "Man of Integrity" title placed on Buhari by a lot of people. Now back to jonathan. I still think he has a lot to do as he has barely started because his tenure has been marred by negative episodes like i alluded earlier and the most important factor that has militated against his person is the bokoharam sect that has given insecurity a new name. Despite all this and having examined Jonathan's performance from a selfish perspective, i think i will or may give him my vote in 2015 and i have my reasons.

My major reason is based on the fact that for the first time in a very long time, where i come from which happens to be the SE has received a lot of attention that it has not received in over 40 years since the civil war ended. We've had leaders both in military and civilian uniforms who have come and gone and have neglected the South-East and usually are unapologetic about it. That has given rise to the clamor by people from that region for a president of South-Eastern origin or Igbo origin. This clamor has gone on for so long that different Igbo groups have had to forfeit the presidency to one region or the other. Now, when Jonathan came on board, even though not an Igbo man, he seemed the closes thing to an Igbo man since Aguiyi Ironsi and a lot of Igbo leaders rallied behind him even leaders from opposition parties were solidly behind him because they felt this is a man that could help the quest for their region to be recognized as a part of the federation and Jonathan capitalized on this by even accentuating his Igbo sounding name(Ebele) and even added Azikiwe to his name and this even endeared him to even more emotional people from that region. Anyways, he campaigned in that region and promised a lot of things that a lot of Igbos could relate to and they gave him their support and the votes he got from the election especially from the SE spoke volume. Now, fast-forward a few years later, a lot of the promises he made to the SE and Igbos are beginning to manifest and i was happy when today the first commercial international airline landed at the Akanu Ibiam International Airport in Enugu amidst cheers from the locals who before JOnathan never believed that something like this could happen in their lifetime. The long and the short of the story is that, as an Igbo man, i will vote for anyone who i can relate with directly. I have always clamored for the government to pay attention to the east and i'm ready to support just about anybody that can do that and i think Jonathan has partially succeeded in doing that and he has promised to do more. My decision also stems from the fact that the kind of leaders and political movements that have been emerging does mot seem like the alternative that i want. That's why at the point i'll say "The devil you know is better than the Angel you don't know" and come 2015, i will vote for Jonathan as the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria unless something happens but until then.
JONATHAN IS A PLAGUE TO NIGERIANS ALWAYZ MAKING TOURS AROUND D WORLD LEAVIN US IN THE HANDS OF HIS BELOVED WIFE...F*UCK DEM ALL
Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by gramci: 8:17am On Aug 25, 2013
berem: We shall continue to drum it in the heads of our ignorant brothers who have sold their soul to PDP that the killer party has not offered anything good to Nigeria since 1999 and will never do it!

Vote for change!

Vote APC!

cool

no be only APC I go vote Taliban tongue
Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 25, 2013
Dopestfiend:

what is this one saying, go get a lobotomy asap cos that pea sized homo habilis type you gat is non functional.
Lol! i didn't even understand what he was saying!

VOTE APC, VOTE FOR CHANGE!

cool
Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 25, 2013
gramci:

no be only APC I go vote Taliban tongue
APC IS THE RIGHT CHOICE!

SAI APC!

SAI ONE NIJERIYA!!

cool
Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by 9jii(m): 8:33am On Aug 25, 2013
As this country be now,i can only Pray for my life to see 2015 and beyound.
Then you can ask me if i can vote
And
Who will i vote.

See you then
Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by Jarus(m): 9:08am On Aug 25, 2013
I don't have any problem with anybody openly declaring for a candidate. We all have political preferences and being a moderator to me should not prevent one from openly expressing his political preferences. After all, Seun himself openly declared preference for GEJ in 2011 elections. Alll these things are in order, to me.

However, I have read here that I used my mod position to promote Buhari in the last elections. This is wrong. All what I did for Buhari on this section I could have done them without being a mod. I didn't need to be a mod to start a campaign thread, I didn't need to be a mod to coordinate it (I have coordinated many threads without being a mod). I never banned anybody on the basis of the thread(Mods didn't even have banning power then), I never stickied the thread, the thread passed through the hp but I didn't have power to send a thread to hp and I can't remember recommending it to the Supermod who had such power. These are things that if I did, I can accept 'promoting' Buhari. All what I did, I could have done same without being mod; I never used mod power to do any favour to the campaign. And I allowed PDP/GEJ to also freely promote their candidates. But trust Nigerians, they will always cry foul. The perceived dominance of Buhari/Bakare team on NL then was simply because they were more vocal and more in number - the Bakare church people, the widespread PDP hatred, the tendency for opposition to be more vocal etc. If you conduct a poll on NL today, I'm sure opposition will still thump PDP/GEJ, is Jarus still the mod?

Even at that Beaf, Jakumo and others openly operated against Buhari with caricatures and many damaging threads, I never stopped thEm from doing so.

I don't have any problem with Afam openly declaring for PDP/GEJ inasmuch as he is able to rise above his personal sentiments.
This is the science of all these politics.

1 Like

Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by Standing5(m): 9:39am On Aug 25, 2013
Good reply Jarus.
There no offense in opening a thread in support of the party/candidate you intended supporting in 2011 polls.
Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by emiye(m): 9:48am On Aug 25, 2013
GEJ had 98% of the total votes in the south east in 2011.

He can no longer get 98% performance in the South east in 2015 - FACT.

I also have a feeling, there would be lesser number of voters coming out to vote in the SE for 2015 presidential elections
Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by holyvirgin: 10:30am On Aug 25, 2013
Dopestfiend:

only a fool will vote for an apprentice president like gej. That will take more than 2 years to take a decisive step to tackle a rag tag militia killing with impunity with all the military personnels and hardwares at his disposal. Only a fool will vote a grossly corrupt president that shield known thieves like maina, buruju, alams and adoke. Only a fool will vote a president that cant control his mannerless shepopotamus that spend 15 million per state to rent hungry crowd of woman but aint gat just 87 billion to sort the education crisis. Only a fool will vote a man who maintain a fleet of 10 presidential fleet jet while the countrymen die daily on death traps aka roads. Only a fool will vote a highly low self esteem insecure nincoomp that relpies any voice of critism and anybody against is desperate move to clinch the c-in-c post come 2015 the amechi and ngf fiasco comes to mind. Only a fool will vote a sicktard that eats close to 1 million naira per day meal when loads of his countrymen cant eat three square meal. I can go on and on but i doubt pea sized brain homo eretus comphrending what i am saying.
Go kill yourself bro, goodluck is not the reason why your life is miserable. Ask your state governor what he does with all the allocations and funds given to your state in order to alleviate your standard of living. I have spoken my mind and hate it or like it GEJ has my entire family's vote. Now runalong u frustrated fellow
Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by Belmot(m): 10:38am On Aug 25, 2013
2015 is still 2yrs from now, i think it's still early to start talking about that right now. You're not even sure if jonathan will contest....... Politics has taken over our everyday life.
Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by Dopestfiend: 11:52am On Aug 25, 2013
holyvirgin:
Go kill yourself bro, goodluck is not the reason why your life is miserable. Ask your state governor what he does with all the allocations and funds given to your state in order to alleviate your standard of living. I have spoken my mind and hate it or like it GEJ has my entire family's vote. Now runalong u frustrated fellow

look at this shyte son of bestiality. Who give a fvck about the suffering your government subject all you subhumans to. Generator fumes has messed so much with your brain cells you are now thinking retrogressively. It does not concern me if y'all die from boko haram and death trap aka road. All your nitwit enjoy your miserable lifes i pray no embassy grant any of this shyteheads visa cos with nitwit like you i can rightly conclude nigerians are the architect of their own misery and fyi i can feed your family for a decade without getting to the nearest wellsfargos branch office anywhere around. Modafvcker it sucks to be y'all sicktards.
Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by Wadeoye(m): 11:59am On Aug 25, 2013
Red_Mullet: This your stand is a legitimate call for some of us to call for your removal as a mod....

It's legitimate to conclude that there is no way you will treat people that are against GEJ objectively as a mod.

You should resign forthwith if you still have a shred of honor in you...

The manager of this forum or Seun himself should act on this. You can't be a moderator on a forum and at the same time using the forum to campaign based on mere parochial sentiments for a candidate when you know you have people (majority of sane people) who are opposed to the candidate. This guy called Afam must cease to be a moderator on this forum with immidiate effect and it should be announced on Nairaland that Afam has been sacked as a moderator.
Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by Demdem(m): 12:03pm On Aug 25, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
berem: Jonathan is not Igbo and will never be! Any Igbo who votes for him is doing it at his own risk.

Sai APC,

Sai One Nigeria! cool

How come he was ibo before and after elections and suddenly have an ibo name Azikwe but he is no longer ibo now. I think ibos should enjoy their presidency now.
Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by Wadeoye(m): 12:07pm On Aug 25, 2013
Jarus: I don't have any problem with anybody openly declaring for a candidate. We all have political preferences and being a moderator to me should not prevent one from openly expressing his political preferences. After all, Seun himself openly declared preference for GEJ in 2011 elections. Alll these things are in order, to me.

However, I have read here that I used my mod position to promote Buhari in the last elections. This is wrong. All what I did for Buhari on this section I could have done them without being a mod. I didn't need to be a mod to start a campaign thread, I didn't need to be a mod to coordinate it (I have coordinated many threads without being a mod). I never banned anybody on the basis of the thread(Mods didn't even have banning power then), I never stickied the thread, the thread passed through the hp but I didn't have power to send a thread to hp and I can't remember recommending it to the Supermod who had such power. These are things that if I did, I can accept 'promoting' Buhari. All what I did, I could have done same without being mod; I never used mod power to do any favour to the campaign. And I allowed PDP/GEJ to also freely promote their candidates. But trust Nigerians, they will always cry foul. The perceived dominance of Buhari/Bakare team on NL then was simply because they were more vocal and more in number - the Bakare church people, the widespread PDP hatred, the tendency for opposition to be more vocal etc. If you conduct a poll on NL today, I'm sure opposition will still thump PDP/GEJ, is Jarus still the mod?

Even at that Beaf, Jakumo and others openly operated against Buhari with caricatures and many damaging threads, I never stopped thEm from doing so.

I don't have any problem with Afam openly declaring for PDP/GEJ inasmuch as he is able to rise above his personal sentiments.

Not when an ibo man is involved...
Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by omiobo: 12:07pm On Aug 25, 2013
I have never voted in presidential election. I will only vote for someone I believe in. I will not vote for GEJ except if his actions before 2015 deserve it.
Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by Wadeoye(m): 12:12pm On Aug 25, 2013
Broken TV: What amuses me is that if you support APC( pain and anger contraception) you are saint, but if you support GEJ you are paid agent, my question is what is wrong with this apc kid.

Because we can't understand what will make a sane man vote for GEJ/PDP with his thumb.
Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 25, 2013
Jarus: I don't have any problem with anybody openly declaring for a candidate. We all have political preferences and being a moderator to me should not prevent one from openly expressing his political preferences. After all, Seun himself openly declared preference for GEJ in 2011 elections. Alll these things are in order, to me.

No sir. Times have changed. We have conducted polls recently on NL and GEJ won with a wide margin. APC is in COMA on NL. Its FRESH AIR all the way on NL.

1 Like

Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 25, 2013
The day afam will cease to become a moderator, that is d day dis idea abt moderators will cease to exist..kilode ? because he didnt say he was gonna vote 4 Buhari..Just touch afam and watch nairaland explode..
Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by Wadeoye(m): 12:44pm On Aug 25, 2013
Enigma17: The day afam will cease to become a moderator, that is d day dis idea abt moderators will cease to exist..kilode ? because he didnt say he was gonna vote 4 Buhari..Just touch afam and watch nairaland explode..

How will NL explode? I dey laugh oooo - see this Igbo. What will happen if Afam is sacked and even banned from accessing NL?

These guys are truly uncivilized villagers.
Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 25, 2013
Demdem: [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

How come he was ibo before and after elections and suddenly have an ibo name Azikwe but he is no longer ibo now. I think ibos should enjoy their presidency now.
Jonathan is not an igbo man, if he likes, let him add ifeanyichukwu or emeka to his names in 2015 election just to get votes in the SE, he can never be an igbo man by blood.
Re: I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You? by segzicres(m): 12:46pm On Aug 25, 2013
If this guy is a mod then he should be removed. He cannot be nolonger fair in his dealings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Of These Dwarfs Do You Feel Like Slapping? / The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain Is Of Igbo Origin / Update NIN Number Not Showing On NIMC App. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.