Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,871 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:13 AM

Alternative Methods To TTC - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Alternative Methods To TTC (105303 Views)

TTC -you Have Tried All Options And Nothing Worked!!! / Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by yummyk: 5:17pm On Nov 04, 2013
Good day all , guess we don dey close 4 work.
Pls whr can I get bsm in Lag. My sis just cal me say den no get am 4 med or healthplus surulere o, na only acv she c buy. I beg I nd quick response o cos I wnt make she send am together.

@save06 , udoka nna welcom.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by OfaTruth: 5:42pm On Nov 04, 2013
Good day all,

@yummyk, my sister bought bsm at Fig Health Store. Here is the address: Block 74, Plot 20A Fola Osibo Street, Lekki Phase 1 (Opp Blue Building). The nos are 08137611501 and 07067512222. My sister just copied from the leaflet she was given and sent to me. The one she got is Meridien molasses. Hope this helps.

@Beetle, yes, Penny is a wonderful woman. I went for hysteroscopy with her also. Not a short journey for me though since i stay in Nigeria cheesy. She's a lovely lovely woman. Small world. I wish you all the best.

@coco, thanks for that exercise tip. Very useful; I have to comply fast

@newbies to thread, welcome.

God help us all.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Cocodiva: 6:07pm On Nov 04, 2013
@safe06, The ultimate motivation is holding that baby/babies in your arms o! Ok arrange with dh, on weekends, with your sweetest treble voice,dear let's go for a walk/ stroll. With that you will be killing two birds with one stone! Spending quality time with him and having your exercise.Hope that helps ,*winks*
Accupuncture has been proven with extensive medical research to be good for infertility. E.g endometriosis, unexplained,pcos etc. I only know of KNH in Nigeria tho'

@Babe, what type of cyst do you have?
@ofatruth, thanks a mil for the contact.I just called there now and its quite affordable compared to the price I got from one guy here on NL. I'l go get it ASAP.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by udoka2: 6:16pm On Nov 04, 2013
@safe
Thanks dear.

@yummy
My colleague bought at healthplus Lekki shprite. Same price prettyrose posted. She bought last wk I trust they wl still hv available, I don't hv their no handy but can post it tomorow, its in my office.

@coco
She may not be able to know the kind of cycst.even most experienced ttcers cant differentiate. How best to differentiate is if has been there for long or she just noticed. If she just noticed, possibility of functional cycst and also at what time of d cycle was d scan done, this wl help to differentiate too.

Whatever, honiepie recommended acv+bsm for cyst and fibroid.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by onose01(f): 7:22pm On Nov 04, 2013
Coco diva: Hello all, hope we all had a Wonderful weekend

I'l like to remind us of the benefits of exercise to TTC.
Moderate exercise is a good natural fertility treatment when combined with a balanced and nutritious diet. Exercise can help you to maintain a healthy body weight. Excess body fat can increase the amount of estrogen in your body,throwing the female fertility cycle out of balance.
Exercise helps to burn off this excess body fat allowing hormone levels to return to normal. It also improves circulation around the body especially the uterus which prevents stagnation and helps the heart pump blood actively. It is best not to overdo exercise though. Low impact aerobic workouts like walking, swimming, cycling etc are best.
Tips: walk for about 20mins 3X a week
Use the stairs rather than the elevator
Park your vehicle a distance away and walk to your destination
If you don't have time to stroll out,you can get a jump rope.
More tips are welcome.fertility wishes to all
Thanks cocodiva. I think i hv 2 do more on exercise. Dh and i just relocated to our new house and since i dont hv frnds and not working yet, i just stay indoor all day with my phone as a companion. But 2 days ago i started using jumprope. I think i need motivation.
Lest i 4get, i bought cranberry and acv 2day for my kidney infection. But i dont know how 2 use the acv. Pls i need a quick reply. I want 2 start using it asap.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by honeypiegirl(f): 8:03pm On Nov 04, 2013
@all pls how do i use acv and bsm i equally needs it tanx y'all
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Cocodiva: 9:35pm On Nov 04, 2013
@Onose01 and @honiepiegirl, the dosage for acv is 2 teaspoons in about 25 cl of warm water. You can mix with honey if you wish to make the taste more pleasant. That's about the quantity of that small 25cl coke.I don't know if that bottle is still in circulation.
For BSM, its a tablespoon of bsm diluted in warm water.
Note the tea and tablespoon pls
Acv is best sipped at intervals or taken with a bendy straw to ensure minimal contact with the teeth.
And pls drink lots of water to assist flushing of the system.
@udoka, the docs can tell the difference by the apperance of the cysts and size and also the number and time of the cycle. I expect that the info will have been given to her
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by yummyk: 9:40pm On Nov 04, 2013
hi all
@ coco thanks for the exercise tip. i realy need it and dats 1 part ive not being thinkinkg abt.

@ ofatruth , dat realy helpful and @ udoka no problem will expect yr post 2morow.

@onose01 ,i cranberry pill (1400mg) 3 times daily and 1tbs acv in one glass of warm water BUT[b] see[/b] yr doctor immediately cos dis is just like a prevention on to lessen it .

@babe this d dossage according to honie, 1 tbspn of bsm in half cup of hot water, whn it melts, fill d cup with cold water in such a way dat water will remain warm then add ur 1 tbspn acv and drink 3 times daily. u can also use castor oil, flannel and hot water bottle pack too.

@ all according to research frm Dr Goggle there re some thing u ave to avoid whn dealing with ovarian cyst.:
Avoid soy food dat has nt been fermented cos they ave estrogenic effect on yr body.
Eat organic dairy products and organic meat
Avoid the use of Microwave oven. ( thanks to hopeful3, u can go back and check her post)
Do nt drink unfiltered water that comes frm tap as it contains hormone-like compounds. drink filtered water instead
Avoid cosmetics dat contain parebens and other harmful chemicals.( pls ladies check ur brands , this is important to all ttcing for hormone balancing and during detox cos skin is d largest organ in d body and a lot of chemicals get into our body tru skin}
take 1000mg of maca daily.
As much as u can, do nt eat fruits and veggies dat contains pesticide.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by VENUSS(f): 9:44pm On Nov 04, 2013
@ all., pls yo u should help me with alternative methods to cure asthma. Going tro an episode now. My back
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by safe06: 9:55pm On Nov 04, 2013
just got this from aunt Google, abeg see if it can help bfor another suggestion comes up.pele dearie.
I'm Home Remedy For Asthma - Effective Natural Asthma Treatment

For people susceptible to asthma on account of pollen, dust and pets need to ensure their protection against the causal factors. It is imperative that they go for air conditioning of their rooms and cars to prevent exposure to the sources of irritation.
It is imperative that they stay away from carpets, draperies and toys which accumulate dust. The ones allergic to animal furs need to ensure that pets are not allowed in vicinity of living rooms.
Besides avoiding the likely allergens, certain dietary means have been found beneficial for those prone to asthmatic attacks. For instance powdered turmeric added to milk keeps such attacks away; if consumed daily on empty stomach.
Five to six cloves boiled in half a glass of water with a spoon full of honey serve as an excellent decoction against asthma; if taken twice a day.
Crushed cloves of garlic may be boiled in six tea spoons of milk for regular consumption of the same by an asthma prone person.
Related Link → Know about asthma & asthma treatment in ayuveda

Regular exposure to fresh air and sun light free from pollutants contributed by factories and means of transport is also important in order to counter the attacks of asthma.
One of the naturally effective home remedies include a decoction including tea spoon full measures of raw honey, ginger powder and ground black pepper.
Dried grapes soaked in water and then in cold milk may be had on an empty stomach in order to counter asthmatic attacks. Consumption of grapes serves to strengthen lungs and flush the toxic contents of human body.
Dried figs also serve to flush out the phlegm content of the respiratory tract.
Equal measures of honey and olive oil may be added to warm milk. The consumption of the resulting milk along with a few cloves of garlic before breakfast acts as an antidote to asthmatic attacks.
Half a glass measure of boiled fenugreek juice along with tea spoons measure of ginger juice is also an excellent natural remedy. It serves to decongest and detoxify the lungs.
Regular consumption of fennel seeds also has a similar purpose to serve.
Herbal tea with ground ginger and a dash of lime juice is also effective. Patients susceptible to asthmatic attacks may choose the same over milk tea to be consumed twice a day. Herbal tea based on licorice root is extremely beneficial.
Turmeric and honey taken separately early in the morning keeps you away from the painful bouts of asthmatic attacks.
Crushed gooseberry in a table spoon of honey also serves as a natural remedial medicine..
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by yummyk: 10:05pm On Nov 04, 2013
VENUSS: @ all., pls yo u should help me with alternative methods to cure asthma. Going tro an episode now. My back

Add tumeric powder to milk and drink first thing in d morning , u can also do raw honey {1tsp) + ginger powder + ground blck pepper. take care dear
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 04, 2013
@venuss,how ar u doing now?e pele.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by babe01: 8:41am On Nov 05, 2013
coco diva and udoka thanks alot. the truth is that i don't even know it was cyst, i was complaining of mild pain below my abdomen and after some time it became heavy and makes me urinate alot and have discharge . My doc asked me to do scan and the scan result says there is simple left ovarian cyst. please what are the things i should take and things to avoid, even food to eat and food not to. God bless us all
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by safe06: 8:45am On Nov 05, 2013
venus,how are u feeling now?pls holla..
@babe01,stay away from diary products such as milk,gluten,youghurt,avoid junks and sweetened drinks,etc. Some people testify to the goodness of acv+bsm. Eat plenty veggies,fruits,beans
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by udoka2: 9:01am On Nov 05, 2013
@yummy
Health plus Lekki - 01 2714496
Health plus ikeja - 01 7400722; 08055315802

@coco
Doctors supposed to, but unfortunately they dont tell the kind of cycst, of course they will say the sieze. I have severally been told l had cycst and never told the type only told of the size. Mine has always turned out to be functional cycst that disappears on its own.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Goke7: 9:12am On Nov 05, 2013
Honiepie24: IN CASES OF LOW SP:ER:M COUNT,NO SP:ER:M IN SE.MEN OR REDUCED MO:TILITY TAKE:-
asparagus supplement

tribulus terrestis supplement

Pomegranate juice - 1 glass 3times daily

wellness aloe vera juice - 40mls twice daily,it drastically increases motility and count in 60days

Wellness aloe vera capsule -1capsule twice daily

Zinc - 30mg twice daily

Vitamin c - 500mg twice daily

Snack on
cashew nut - hand ful daily
Pumpkin seed - as much as possible
Walnut seed or walnut organic milk - 1glass daily
1 finger banana
1 boiled egg.

1/3 ripe pineapple including the core(centre stick bromeline)

This protocol is perfect in boostin NIL (zero count )to a very significant fertile figure

Please where in Lagos can I get pomegranate juice, wellness aloevera juice and capsule? Thanks for the info
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by babe01: 9:28am On Nov 05, 2013
@ safe01 God will bless you my sister. there is health plus at shop rite surulere, will go there today and get acv+bsm. as for my diet, will watch what i eat.
God bless us all
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by VENUSS(f): 9:56am On Nov 05, 2013
Thank you @safe, zeezzy, yummyk , am better now. I will go gets those things right away. I pray they help me.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by onose01(f): 2:21pm On Nov 05, 2013
Coco diva: @Onose01 and @honiepiegirl, the dosage for acv is 2 teaspoons in about 25 cl of warm water. You can mix with honey if you wish to make the taste more pleasant. That's about the quantity of that small 25cl coke.I don't know if that bottle is still in circulation.
For BSM, its a tablespoon of bsm diluted in warm water.
Note the tea and tablespoon pls
Acv is best sipped at intervals or taken with a bendy straw to ensure minimal contact with the teeth.
And pls drink lots of water to assist flushing of the system.
@udoka, the docs can tell the difference by the apperance of the cysts and size and also the number and time of the cycle. I expect that the info will have been given to her
Thanks cocodiva. I took 1 tsp in a full glass of water dis morning cos i wasnt so sure of d dosage. Am really confused as 2 hw 2 measure 25cl of water since that coke bottle doesnt exist anymore.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by onose01(f): 2:31pm On Nov 05, 2013
VENUSS: @ all., pls yo u should help me with alternative methods to cure asthma. Going tro an episode now. My back
Sori abt ur attack. U can use snail fluid and honey.
Mix 1/2 a bottle of honey with equal amount of snail fluid. Tk 2tbsp twice daily.it helps alot. And try 2 note what u r allergic to so as to stay away from dem.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by yummyk: 5:15pm On Nov 05, 2013
@Venus thank God ure better now.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by OfaTruth: 5:37pm On Nov 05, 2013
Good evening mamas,

@Venuss, hope you feel a lot better. I pray the items work for you.

@all, I don't know if this has been mentioned earlier here, but I downloaded a miscarriage report by Iva Keene. Here is the URL: http://miscarriage-prevention.com/free-report/ and it's absolutely free (costs you your email address though grin). Iva is well known in the natural fertility and conception world and I have found the document very useful. I would have uploaded the document but for the size (max upload here is 200KB and the file is about 900KB).

I would like to highlight the infection aspect, especially Chlamydia. Some months ago, we also had a health forum at work where this was highlighted as one of the major causes of miscarriage and infertility, by the visiting gynecologist. He said there have been instances that adequate treatment for Chlamydia has resulted in pregnancy and live birth. Chlamydia is a silent disease; it doesn't really show any sign. I think it's something to get tested for.

Hope this helps us all. Do have a lovely evening.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by safe06: 5:40pm On Nov 05, 2013
babe01,amin,uw babes,where u able to get the acv nd bsm?me dey find bsm ooooo.
@venus,glad ur getting better,please be strong...
@all,praiseeeeeeee the lord,my testimony?

I now weigh 60kg,yipeeeee,im so so so happy. I never thought this day will come..
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 05, 2013
[color=#550000][/color]

@All goodevening.... pls i want to be an active member of this forum since i am presently using herbs, i think i need to learn more about natural methods to fight infertility.
Hope i am welcome and pls i no like wahala and i come in peace
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Cocodiva: 6:16pm On Nov 05, 2013
Hello all,

@udoka,that's the exact reason why I asked that question. It may just be a functional cyst which will resolve on its own. It's good to insist with doctors to know what type it is.most of them just keep quiet about it.
@venuss, sorry about the attack dear.thank God you're better now.take good care of your self
@Onose01,its 2 teaspoons.ok,find a suitable cup that divides a small eva bottle or any other 75cl bottled water conviniently into 3 places.so one filling of that cup is what you need.
@ofatruth,thanks for that link
@safe,congrats lol
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Cocodiva: 6:26pm On Nov 05, 2013
I forgot to add this. So I visited fig health store that @ofatruth mentioned and they not only have mollases but also other products of interest. Eg cranberry(both pills and drink),vitex, maca. (Even the powdered maca) ,bee products,healthy cereals, and fruit snacks . Most of their products are organic too. So for those in lagos seeking these products we can also get them there.
All the best

@wannabeamum,you're most welcome.

1 Like

Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by yummyk: 6:47pm On Nov 05, 2013
Good evening all.
@wannabeamum, of course ure highly welcome and we shall be expecting yr contibution and suggestions.

To knw more abt natural way to fertility I suggest u visit dis site:www.natural-health-for-fertility.com.
I knw dat @ Coco & som oda pple will come to also put u tru as far holistic way to fertility is concern but here u also nd to talk abt whatever prob of infertility ure fighting in oda 4 dem 2 touchlight it well.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by VENUSS(f): 7:27pm On Nov 05, 2013
Thank you all for checking on me. I pray it goes away forever oo. This harmattan season, may God help me.
@ cocodiva, that store is loaded o. Am jealous wish I were in lagos.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Ngchuks: 9:33pm On Nov 05, 2013
Gudevenn all,pls where can i get acv in ph i hv check everyday supermkt wht i saw was without mother acv.pls ur help wil be appreciated
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by OfaTruth: 8:04am On Nov 06, 2013
Good morning mamas,

Hope you all slept well. @VENUSS, hope you are feeling better than yesterday. It is well with you.

@NgChuks, I stay in Port Harcourt also but I haven't seen it around. Please check @King's Daughter's post on page 8. She mentioned a shop that she visited with all exotic natural medicine. https://www.facebook.com/RafarPharmacy. She said the the shop is off Ada George and close to Agip. @YummyK also mentioned this URL: http://naturalnigerian.com/ahia-natural-nigerian-marketplace. I checked online and they carry ACV. You probably have to call these shops to see if they have and how they can ship to you. All the best.

Have a blessed day @all.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 06, 2013
Pls how much is the avc at Rafar pharm?

Do u knw if they have vitex, i want to go natural this cycle and my irregular periods gives me concern
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by yummyk: 6:15pm On Nov 06, 2013
Pls I couldn't get bsm at d Lekki address given by @ofatruth cos they re out of stock. Does any1 knw of other places whr we can get dis bsm in Lagos & how much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (25) (Reply)

60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police / Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection / Coronavirus: Lagos On Total Lockdown (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.