Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,133 members, 7,880,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:02 PM

Alternative Methods To TTC - Health (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Alternative Methods To TTC (105348 Views)

TTC -you Have Tried All Options And Nothing Worked!!! / Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by meme5: 12:13pm On Nov 15, 2013
Hello all. I was directed here from the doctors in the house thread. I was diagnosed after hsg of frimbriae adhensions, but all tubes are opened. Had done the hydrotubation somtime in june, n my gynae feels its ok. Av been trying since dat time again n no result. Pls help me on wat to use. I will appreciate the items, where to purchase n also their prices. Dh wil b comin down from lag by tues, n i will like him to get dem for me. God bless as u help me out.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by honeypiegirl(f): 12:42pm On Nov 15, 2013
hi @me_me,i tink u sud go tru d past post u wil get a list of d fins and where to get them in lag u can also go tru similar thread on ttc u are sure to get infos,gud luck gal
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Cocodiva: 1:27pm On Nov 15, 2013
Hello house, been MIA for a while now.hope everybody's good.missed everybody.hope treatments,supplements are all on course.Thank God

@hopeful,thanks for checking on me, missed you plenty
@omankem,you're welcome.for the high prolactin and short period,vitex is good for that. It'l regulate all your hormones and bring them back to normal levels.also Corchorus o. Aka ewedu is good.prepare without potash and consume.
@pintoxx,you're welcome.since you don't have issues,you may not use anything,but modify your diet to balanced meals,plenty of fruits and veggies,but if you must,then the acv+bsm combo is fine.for the male factor,you didn't give the exact diagnosis,but its been discussed in previous posts.you can read back.
@yummyk,how is it going? Pls shed more light on the diet. Perhaps,those of us not having the book can benefit.
@mamaileri,welcome, I'm not using forever living products,but I'm aware their products are good. The bee products combo are good,but for fibroids,be wary of royal jelly cos research as shown that it mimics estrogen functions in the body when taken at a particular quantity. @hopeful has mentioned some other things you can do and you can also read back previous post for more info.all the best
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Cocodiva: 1:40pm On Nov 15, 2013
@babe01,your combo is fine.don't worry. Acv+bsm keeps your ph level in order and bsm being a superfood,supplies you with nutrients.so you are on track
@ipio, you're welcome
@phewme baby, where have you been? Good to see your post again. How is it going? Funny we've not really discussed acupuncture. Maybe you take the floor on that and share your experience with us
@Me_me,you're welcome, as per peri-fimbrae adhesions,its been discussed , you'l find good info if you read back previous posts.but to summarise,you'l benefit from strong anti-inflammatories and enzyme therapy such as wobenzym and serrapeptase.a combo of that will give you relief and breakdown the adhesions.
For all, whatever treatments we're having,we should always remember that the body is in the best position to heal itself.we should help it do that by having the best nutrients.a good balanced diet with lots of fruits and veggies everyday. Works a charm! Fertility wishes to all
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by kingsdaughter: 2:04pm On Nov 15, 2013
@wannabeamum and @ngchuks and for those in ph looking for avc. I found another shop that has them. they stock both the ones with mother and the ones without. The name of the shop is called FoodMart. Its in the same building with Liverpool supermarket just by the junction where King Perekule intersects with Evo Rd.....as if you are going to blue elephant/ visafone office. The ones with mother i was told is sold for 3,300 naira per litre. The other ones cost like 500 or something cant really recall.

Hope this helps.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Cocodiva: 2:57pm On Nov 15, 2013
@me_me, for the things you can tell your dh to get for you, ACV is one.apple cider vinegar with mother,its usually written on the bottle.preferably braggs or GNC , any of these anti-inflammatories: flaxseed oil. Evening primrose oil, blackseed oil,extra virgin olive oil(preferably cold-pressed and in tinted bottle). You can also get castor oil. So that you can do the castor oil therapy. Castor oil therapy is excellent for adhesions.(I forgot to mention it earlier) you can read back on the procedure.
You can also get maca or BSM. Preferably maca, because it nourishes the endocrine and keeps the hormones in check.for the enzyme therapy,I haven't seen both wobenzym and serrapeptase in Nigeria so far.so you may have to order them online or via a third party company.
All the best.
@king'sdaughter,thanks for the info.it sure helps
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 15, 2013
@kings daughter thanks.....

Evo in Gra? I wld try and visit d place whn i have time, it seems d one they sell at quickpay is without mother? Thanks.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Ngchuks: 5:42pm On Nov 15, 2013
@all i greet una,pls those in ph hv u check 4 acv at de phamrcy do they hv it now?.@honiepie u r welkom back,pls i need ur help,check ttc thread 489,pls
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 15, 2013
how is everyone doing? Coco diva weldone sweet. for those in need of acv, you can get your from shop rite (health plus, adeniran ogusaya, lagos).

Please where can i get black strap molasses BSM?
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Honiepie24: 6:42pm On Nov 15, 2013
@iya dera hehehe na here u dey hide out,badt babe,hw far?abeg join us bk on ttc thread,

@ng chuks wats d worry darl?pls could u repost on ttc thread will b dere to offer my 2cent.hope u r ok?all d best.

Prettyrose ask hopful3 nd yummyk,they bought in lagos i guess.

2 Likes

Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by LoreTemi3: 8:01pm On Nov 15, 2013
@all in the house,good evening.I hope u all had a wonderful day?

@hopeful3,I just sent u a PM. Reply please.

@Honiepie and Cocodiva,thanks for ur contributions.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by yummyk: 10:10pm On Nov 15, 2013
Honiepie24: @iya dera hehehe na here u dey hide out,badt babe,hw far?abeg join us bk on ttc thread,

@ng chuks wats d worry darl?pls could u repost on ttc thread will b dere to offer my 2cent.hope u r ok?all d best.

Prettyrose ask hopful3 nd yummyk,they bought in lagos i guess.
@prettyrose , sorry I got mine in PortHarcourt.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by omankem(f): 10:10pm On Nov 15, 2013
@cocodiva thanks 4 ur responses really apreciate, wil get d vitex asap! Plz d Ewedu u mention is it to b prepared nd taken lik dt or wit stew, I dnt even knw hw to prepare it but wil ask my Yoruba frnd.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by VENUSS(f): 10:23pm On Nov 15, 2013
omankem: @cocodiva thanks 4 ur responses really apreciate, wil get d vitex asap! Plz d Ewedu u mention is it to b prepared nd taken lik dt or wit stew, I dnt even knw hw to prepare it but wil ask my Yoruba frnd.

You should make the ewedu without potash. And take regularly
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by omankem(f): 12:23am On Nov 16, 2013
@Venuss thanks
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by pintoxx(m): 6:15pm On Nov 17, 2013
Hi every1,hop d weeknd was cool.
Cocodiva ,welcome back 2 d house,thanks 4 d suggestion.
@Mychildren,VENUS,Yummyk,thanks 4 finding time 2 respond 2my questions,i appreciate.
@Honeypie,nwanyi di ora nma,thanks 4 displaying somuch maturity in d whole issue,no mind badbbelle pple,na jealousy dey worry dem as we say we wan nominate u 4 award. Thanks 4 coming back 2 us.
thanks 4d reply,pls i nid ur email ASAP.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by DonaTee(f): 5:05am On Nov 18, 2013
cheesy HWA to meee n M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ DH of lyf, n M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ Boboliscious son grin
TUJ we r grateful for every tinz.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by mamaileri: 9:35am On Nov 18, 2013
Thanks coco diva for the advice on royal jelly, i also read it online so have decided to stick to propolis and bee pollen.
@ DonaTee HWA
@All may God grant all our heart desires, Have a lovely week.

1 Like

Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by meme5: 11:26am On Nov 18, 2013
Coco diva: @me_me, for the things you can tell your dh to get for you, ACV is one.apple cider vinegar with mother,its usually written on the bottle.preferably braggs or GNC , any of these anti-inflammatories: flaxseed oil. Evening primrose oil, blackseed oil,extra virgin olive oil(preferably cold-pressed and in tinted bottle). You can also get castor oil. So that you can do the castor oil therapy. Castor oil therapy is excellent for adhesions.(I forgot to mention it earlier) you can read back on the procedure.
You can also get maca or BSM. Preferably maca, because it nourishes the endocrine and keeps the hormones in check.for the enzyme therapy,I haven't seen both wobenzym and serrapeptase in Nigeria so far.so you may have to order them online or via a third party company.
All the best.
@king'sdaughter,thanks for the info.it sure helps
thanks so much. God bless u. so i should get

1. Acv with mother
2. anti inflammatories flaxseed oil. Evening primrose oil, blackseed oil,extra virgin olive oil(preferably cold-pressed and in tinted bottle). pls is castor oil also one of the anti inflammatories? or its on its own? which of them is best? pls pls pls... Help me with their prices.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Cocodiva: 11:51am On Nov 18, 2013
Hello all,
@pintoxx, you're welcome and thanx too
@donatee, HWA to you and your DH. May you celebrate more blissful years together with your family.
@mamaileri,that's better.to be on the safer side
@me_me,you shouldn't use all the anti-inflammatories,just pick one or two of them. You can use blackseed oil and EPO. If you don't get blackseed oil, you can use flaxseed.but stop EPO after O. And continue with flaxseed till the end of your cycle . Castor oil is on its own.it shouldn't be consumed.you use it as a hot compress on your pelvic region. The prices vary according to brands.so I can't really tell. For the blackseed oil,the one I use is about 1500,the olive oil is about 800. EPO is about 1200-1500. Hope this helps
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by omankem(f): 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2013
Gud aftanoon evryone in da awuz! @coco viva, plz I just cald a contact where I do get my drugs to ask 4 vitex, I wz told der one of 120 nd 300 tablets, just wnted to b sure b4 getting it . 120tab goes 4 N12500, while 300tab goes 4 N21500. I ask cos ve nt actually seen d vitex b4. Thanks 4 ur prompt response
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Cocodiva: 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2013
@omankem, I've not seen vitex that expensive. Its usually a bottle of a month supply. Or 60 or 90 tabs I've seen. Pls read back 2 pages or so. @udoka listed the phone contact of healthplus and ask for the prices of the brands they have in stock. Or call fig health store which @ofatruth listed to ask as well.

1 Like

Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by LoreTemi3: 4:54pm On Nov 18, 2013
@diva,pls where can I get EPO for that amount[1200-1500],cause the one a friend of mine bought at healthplus was 4210.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by DonaTee(f): 6:32pm On Nov 18, 2013
Thnx for al d wishes on M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ Annivesary. God bless u all fruitfully grin AMEN
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 18, 2013
@ donatee HWA! May the good Lord continue to bless ur home.

@cocodiva, welcome back! Looking forward to more of your fertility tips.

!@Honiepie, welcome back too.

@yummk, how are u? Have u gone for another scan? I am looking forward to great news fro you.

@ Lore, pls can you confirm the brand of epo ur friend got?

@all hope we are all doing great.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by onose01(f): 8:18pm On Nov 18, 2013
Hello all. Hope ur day was great.
@coco diva and everyone,thanks 4 d acv and cranberry prescription 4 UTI. The result is fantastic so far. I started EPO 2 days ago & hoping for gud results 4 ewcm.
For those looking 4 EPO, i dont think its a scarce prdt. I bought mine for 750(30softgels) at neklon pharmacy ikotun( 4 those of u in dat area). I read that brand doesnt matter in epo. Quality is usually d same.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by pintoxx(m): 8:31pm On Nov 18, 2013
Hi evry 1,hop ur day was gud.
Bought my EPO 2day,searched evry where 4 fair haven product of it in vain,bought 1 like dat,it's by Good n natural,it's 1000mg,90mg GLA 9%,it's cold pressed n void of hexane,dey said it's 4 women's health,got it for 2200.Pls hope it's ok 2 take dis brand,am on cd1.Aalso got ACV by GNC n my edmark shakeoff ,didn't get BSM .
Honeypie,am still waiting oh.
Thanks 4 reading .
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by babe01: 8:58pm On Nov 18, 2013
onose01: Hello all. Hope ur day was great.
@coco diva and everyone,thanks 4 d acv and cranberry prescription 4 UTI. The result is fantastic so far. I started EPO 2 days ago & hoping for gud results 4 ewcm.
For those looking 4 EPO, i dont think its a scarce prdt. I bought mine for 750(30softgels) at neklon pharmacy ikotun( 4 those of u in dat area). I read that brand doesnt matter in epo. Quality is usually d same.
@onose, i bought mine too for 750 and its softgels by "strides"
may the lord help us
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by onose01(f): 9:00pm On Nov 18, 2013
Pls does anyone know abt retroverted uterus? That is what my last scan showd. Can it affect fertility? Response plsssss
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by babe01: 9:14am On Nov 19, 2013
Good morning all,@coco diva, please can I also use epo for ewcm?
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by uteh: 10:28am On Nov 19, 2013
Hi all, pls what do u take after ovulation? I was on acv+bsm+honey and epo, saw very good ewcm. Am now on pineapple protocol, so what should i take after d pineapple protocol. Thank you.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by union123(m): 10:55am On Nov 19, 2013
@onose01, pls where can i get cranberry in surulere and how much did u buy it? thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply)

60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police / Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection / Coronavirus: Lagos On Total Lockdown (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.