Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:42 PM

Alternative Methods To TTC - Health (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Alternative Methods To TTC (105619 Views)

TTC -you Have Tried All Options And Nothing Worked!!! / Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by pintoxx(m): 10:21pm On Nov 09, 2013
Hi evry 1,am happi 2 know a thread like dis exists,bin reading silently n have learnt alot . Hop i can join u mothers 2 share knowledge n rub minds.
Coco diva ,honeypie n every 1 dat has bin contributing,wish u all a bfp soonest .
Got my ACV yesterday,though not braggs ,it's GNC super foods product,but its got mother,raw n unfiltered,but didn't get d BSM . Pls wat is TREVO used 4?
Can i do d shakeoff +ACV +BSM ? Am asking because don't have cyst ,fibroid or endometrosis ,my issue is lack of EWCM,n male factor.
Ur answers wil b highly appreciated.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 10, 2013
@pintox,as for d male factor,i learnt on d ttc thread dat (ofio also known as aki hausa) increase male count.blend,sift&give dh d milk.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by yummyk: 7:52pm On Nov 10, 2013
Evening all,
@babe01 hw is d castor oil treatment going, u can just watch tv or listen 2 music while on it.its well wit u.
@ hopeful3 thks 4 as after me , im feeling better and honestly bedding is nw without pain.

@ lore&temi vegetarian diet especially d one called hallelujah veg diet is d with zero animal protein nt even from fish. 35% cooked food which a mainly vegetable protein and d rest is fresh juice raw veggies and raw fruits. Hwever there certain veg & fruits dat are particular good in dis kind of condition. May be I may ave to post it letter.

@all , my tailor recently told me abt dis hallelujah diet by Dr George Malkmus
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 11, 2013
@yummk, glad to know u are doing good. You can do another scan to check the cyst. I read somewhere (I cant remember where) that acv is not good for long term use.

@all, have a great week ahead.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by onose01(f): 10:01am On Nov 11, 2013
Hello momas in d house, hope ur week started on a beautiful note?
@Hopeful, u re right. Research shows that long term use of acv can decrease blood potassium and lower bone density. So we need to thread with caution.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by mamaileri: 10:04am On Nov 11, 2013
Hello Ladies, thanks for this very useful thread may God meet s all at the point of our needs. Pls i would like to inquire if anyone has forever living bee pollen, propolis and royal jelly. A friend recommended them to me that they can be used to shrink fibroids.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by LoreTemi3: 2:42pm On Nov 11, 2013
@yummyk,thanks for ur response.

@hopeful3, as per the ACV,how many bottles do u think someone will take before it will be too much cause I'm still on my first bottle of ACV,and I will finish it in few days time.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by LoreTemi3: 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2013
@yummyk,thanks for ur response.

@hopeful3, as per the ACV,how many bottles do u think someone will take before it will be too much cause I'm still on my first bottle,and I will finish it in few days time.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by babe01: 2:50pm On Nov 11, 2013
@yummyk, coco diva,lore&temi3 and all the beautiful mama's in the house i greet you o. thanks for checking up on me, i have started the castor oil method o and infact its interesting. please can i do both the castor oil method and ACV+BSM method too?
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 11, 2013
@Lore&Temi3, I really don't know how much is too much. I am sure you will get a response on that soon.

@mamaileri, I don't know where u can get the supplements. But have you checked medplus, heathplus and nett pharmacy?
Also, you could research on these tips for fibroid...

1. Avoid eating estrogen cos the hormone estrogen feed fibroids. It should be avoided for 3 month healing period.

2. Have lots of fiber. Fiber helps the liver process and excrete excess estrogen.

3. Magnesium, nourishment for the muscle. A deficiency of magnesium creates stagnation in muscle tissue such as walls of the uterus(abt 1000-1500mg per day)

4. B6 and EPO, to process estrogen.

5. Multivitamin/mineral supplement, to boost healing.

6. Natural Progesterone cream, which supplies the body with more progesterone so that estrogen is not dominant. The cream must specifically list progesterone and not wild yams.

Like I said, please do your research on the tips.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by muma(f): 3:58pm On Nov 11, 2013
yummyk: Evening all,
@babe01 hw is d castor oil treatment going, u can just watch tv or listen 2 music while on it.its well wit u.
@ hopeful3 thks 4 as after me , im feeling better and honestly bedding is nw without pain.

@ lore&temi vegetarian diet especially d one called hallelujah veg diet is d with zero animal protein nt even from fish. 35% cooked food which a mainly vegetable protein and d rest is fresh juice raw veggies and raw fruits. Hwever there certain veg & fruits dat are particular good in dis kind of condition. May be I may ave to post it letter.

@all , my tailor recently told me abt dis hallelujah diet by Dr George Malkmus

I have Τ̣̣ђё book , its very educating and good.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by LoreTemi3: 7:47pm On Nov 11, 2013
@hopeful3,thanks.

@all,Good evening.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 11, 2013
Goodevening my dear(s). So much of d avc becomes harmful? When do we stop?
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by yummyk: 8:36pm On Nov 11, 2013
Sorry I need to complete my last statement. My tailor to me abt dis hallelujah diet she said she used it to cure her infertility after waiting 4 eight yrs without children. She has 2 daughter after d hallelujah diet.

1 Like

Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by muma(f): 9:14pm On Nov 11, 2013
@halleujah diet is good, the author used mostly carrot juicing , parsley, and lots of vegg , no meats and others to cure his cancer.

I got mine @ 2500 , u can get it at any health shop .

Hopeful i sent u a PM
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by mamaileri: 8:09am On Nov 12, 2013
@hopeful thanks for replying
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by ipio(f): 9:04am On Nov 12, 2013
Hi all, I have not posted here before, hope am welcome. Thank u all for the good work u are all doinf here, God bless you all.
pls does anyone here knows where I can get Tea Tree Oil in Abuja? Awaiting your response pls
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by babe01: 11:26am On Nov 12, 2013
Good day all, am not happy because no body answered my question. Please make una answer me
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Kaynee: 12:29pm On Nov 12, 2013
ipio: Hi all, I have not posted here before, hope am welcome. Thank u all for the good work u are all doinf here, God bless you all.
pls does anyone here knows where I can get Tea Tree Oil in Abuja? Awaiting your response pls
Ipio there is Tea tree Oil in H-Medix pharmacy in Garki II behind Jevinik Restuarant but they open these days by 5pm because of some issues with FCDA, but you can check their bigger shop @ Wuse II by Amigos Supermarket. I equally saw Tea Tree Oil in GNC pharmacy and Health Plus in Ceddi Plaza @ Central area. If you are bouyant enough you can get the GNC brand
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by onose01(f): 2:03pm On Nov 12, 2013
babe01: Good day all, am not happy because no body answered my question. Please make una answer me
@babe01 dont worry, sabi sabi mamas like cocodiva go answer u.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Sentempest(f): 8:32pm On Nov 12, 2013
Hopeful plz did u email me? Cnt aces my nairaland mail, send me mail tru talk2Quincy@gmail.com
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by ipio(f): 8:37pm On Nov 12, 2013
Kaynee: Ipio there is Tea tree Oil in H-Medix pharmacy in Garki II behind Jevinik Restuarant but they open these days by 5pm because of some issues with FCDA, but you can check their bigger shop @ Wuse II by Amigos Supermarket. I equally saw Tea Tree Oil in GNC pharmacy and Health Plus in Ceddi Plaza @ Central area. If you are bouyant enough you can get the GNC brand
Thanks alot kaynee, will try them and see, pls also do let me know where to get that brand of vitamin e u talked about.
@all, I de greet una plenty o.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 12, 2013
@babe01. Acv +bsm+ castor oil therapy has been discussed on this thread. I guess it is safe and that was the reason I said you could consider taking acv + bsm. You can read some few pages back. Not sure if it was cocodiva's or honiepie's post.

@all for the qty of acv

11 - Is it possible to take too much Apple Cider Vinegar?There is no clear limit as to how much Apple Cider Vinegar an individual can or should ingest. However, one should remember that, as with anything in life, one can have "too much of a good thing". It is recommended that an individual take the ACV cocktail three times a day for maximum results. The cocktail consists of 1 to 2 tsps. organic raw ACV mixed with 1 to 2 tsps. raw honey in a glass of distilled water. [BACK]

http://bragg.com/products/acvFAQ.html

Also

Long-term excessive use could conceivably cause low potassium levels and lower bone density.....so I think it is safe for now and it shouldnt be used excessively for a long period.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by LoreTemi3: 8:11am On Nov 13, 2013
@hopeful3,thanks for your findings.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by phewme(f): 8:33am On Nov 13, 2013
Cocodiva!!! Wow!!! Nice work. I will read back. I am sure acupuncture would have been discussed as an alternative therapy....let me read all the pages. I only read the first page when you started and now it has gone really far. I don't want to miss out on anything.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by pintoxx(m): 11:37am On Nov 14, 2013
Hi evry 1,asked a question ,n nobody deemed it fit 2 answer me or suggest anytin xcept zeezy,anyway sha,i thank God it's no crime reading silently without ever contributing.

@zeezy,thanks,yeah his bin taking tiger nut milk as 1 of his smoothies .
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Mychildren(f): 12:10pm On Nov 14, 2013
Pintoxx sorry dear, no vex. I don't think you need acv+ bsm. Since you don't have fibroid, blocked tubes and endometriosis. You can try evening primose oil and grape, which is advisable you stop after Ovulation. You read up more on it on ttc thread.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by VENUSS(f): 12:44pm On Nov 14, 2013
pintoxx: Hi evry 1,asked a question ,n nobody deemed it fit 2 answer me or suggest anytin xcept zeezy,anyway sha,i thank God it's no crime reading silently without ever contributing.

@zeezy,thanks,yeah his bin taking tiger nut milk as 1 of his smoothies .

Pls you people should not be angry if you don't get response. Its better to be silent than to give you a wrong answer. No vex.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2013
@ cocodiva, where art thou

Missing u!!! grin
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by yummyk: 10:12pm On Nov 14, 2013
Evening all,
pintoxx: Hi evry 1,am happi 2 know a thread like dis exists,bin reading silently n have learnt alot . Hop i can join u mothers 2 share knowledge n rub minds.
Coco diva ,honeypie n every 1 dat has bin contributing,wish u all a bfp soonest .
Got my ACV yesterday,though not braggs ,it's GNC super foods product,but its got mother,raw n unfiltered,but didn't get d BSM . Pls wat is TREVO used 4?
Can i do d shakeoff +ACV +BSM ? Am asking because don't have cyst ,fibroid or endometrosis ,my issue is lack of EWCM,n male factor.
Ur answers wil b highly appreciated.

@pintoxx, Trevo is s blend of is super anti oxidant & free radical fighting drink that is made of over 170 vegetables , fruits,super green food &
powerful herbs .it revive regenerate & renew body system.
As 4 d EWCM, - take more water daily , take L-Arginine or EPO as discussed earlier in d trend. U can also take some herbs like Dandelion leave & root or red clover as tea. Also sperm friendly lubricant e.g preseed can b used .
As for male factor u can check previous pages , I think honiepie posted a detailed 4 stage protocol.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Honiepie24: 10:56pm On Nov 14, 2013
wow,i see everyone is doing great,tot i shud peep in though i ve seen some of u earlier today on d oda ttc thread,

@pintox yummy has answered ur question bt let me add my 2cent,for ewcm u can hv d most fertile juicy ewcm with warm water nd half grape juice,squeeze d grape juice in one glass warm water,drink once or twice daily,beginning from 1week to ovulation and stop once ewcm appear satisfactory.

Considerin d fact u dnt hv a cyst nor fibroid alternate bsm wit honey,that is dissolve 1tablespoon bsm in half cup hot water,then fill d cup wit cold water in such a way d water will remain warm not hot then add ur acv nd drink 2 to 3times daily,next day,replace bsm wit honey,after 1week on this protocol increase ur acv to 2tablespoons nd 1tablespoon of either bsm or honey.make sure to include 500mg propolis and royal jelly in wateva protocol u decide to embark,much lov nd greetings to all.

Am in a celebration mode skimpychick nd just winnie got their bfp's with prayers nd my protocol,wink.the devil will remain in shame.God bless u all,baby dust

3 Likes

Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by IyaderaChuks: 9:09am On Nov 15, 2013
Honiepie nwannem, I don catch you for here. Ngwa nu. Here I am all, Hope am welcome here too.

Am seeing improvement on my protocols already with the bee products. Thanks to honeypie sugar.

Pls whats the work of tee tree oil?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply)

60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police / Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection / Coronavirus: Lagos On Total Lockdown (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.