Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,792 members, 7,889,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 03:43 PM

Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married (11300 Views)

Ruth Eze: 'I Will Become A Lesbian If Genevieve Asks Me Out' / Genevieve Nnaji & Her Brother Pose For Cool ‘snowfie’ / Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Donjazzy12(m): 6:14am On Aug 29, 2013
spongeback: All this TMZ wannabes
It is refreshing to know that she actually have committed fans on Nairaland! She is still one of Nigeria's best actresses but that doesn't change the fact that she is a committed Lesbian.
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 29, 2013
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Donjazzy12(m): 6:17am On Aug 29, 2013
spongeback:
I pray genny sees this and sue you for all you are worth, at least if you've researched like you claim where are the photos. undecided
Would be a welcome development! That is if she can deny it! grin
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Nobody: 6:20am On Aug 29, 2013
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Donjazzy12(m): 6:21am On Aug 29, 2013
spongeback: I don’t know what makes you so stupid, but it really works! wink
Now you are sounding really sexy! grin
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Nobody: 6:23am On Aug 29, 2013
Donjazzy12: Now you are sounding really sexy! grin

MOFO did you just took what she said for a compliment...OMG #ayaff faint
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 29, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 29, 2013
spongeback: I bet your brain feels as good as new, seeing that you’ve never used it.
wink

he probably couldn't comprehend the meaning of your phrase cause he is just as dumb as he has proven
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Donjazzy12(m): 6:26am On Aug 29, 2013
spongeback: I bet your brain feels as good as new, seeing that you’ve never used it.
wink
What ever makes your day Mi Lady grin
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Nobody: 6:28am On Aug 29, 2013

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Airforce1(m): 6:30am On Aug 29, 2013
wink

Whats with the insults yo?

Must u always prove to us that u lack good home training?

3 Likes

Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Donjazzy12(m): 6:31am On Aug 29, 2013
spongeback: I’d like to leave you with one thought…but I’m not sure you have anywhere to put it!
undecided
Gud morning! Have a beautiful day. Go to my blog and make your comments. Let the world hear you!
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by 3ace(m): 6:34am On Aug 29, 2013
Well, I don't know whether to believe this story or not. A Nollywood actress I know pulled out of the movie industry two years ago because of this issue. She said the rate of harassment from ladies was beginning to compete with that of men in the industry but she refused to mention names. This is not to prove that the above subject matter is true but it could be a possibility. Most of them can't publicly declare their status in this regard because our society doesn't encourage it. I just hope it's not true. But wait, what if it is true? It's her life. It's not gonna affect her performance as an actress.
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Donjazzy12(m): 6:36am On Aug 29, 2013
3ace: Well, I don't know whether to believe this story or not. A Nollywood actress I know pulled out of the movie industry two years ago because of this issue. She said the rate of harassment from ladies was beginning to compete with that of men in the industry but she refused to mention names. This is not to prove that the above subject matter is true but it could be a possibility. Most of them can't publicly declare their status in this regard because our society doesn't encourage it. I just hope it's not true. But wait, what if it is true? It's her life. It's not gonna affect her performance as an actress.
Classic response. Love your balanced approach. Please extend this particular post to the blog.
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Airforce1(m): 6:44am On Aug 29, 2013
spongeback: Shut up, you will never be the man your mother is undecided

I'm out of here for you.
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by 3ace(m): 6:45am On Aug 29, 2013
Donjazzy12: Classic response. Love your balanced approach. Please extend this particular post to the blog.
Naaa...Sorry. I hardly visit blogs. My allegiance is with Nairaland for now.

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 29, 2013
3ace: Naaa...Sorry. I hardly visit blogs. My allegiance is with Nairaland for now.

Ochhhhhhhhh DAYUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM grin shocked #Ayaff faint
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Donjazzy12(m): 6:50am On Aug 29, 2013
3ace: Naaa...Sorry. I hardly visit blogs. My allegiance is with Nairaland for now.
Still okay.
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 29, 2013

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Airforce1(m): 6:56am On Aug 29, 2013
spongeback:
After calling the OP a liar you want to pretend, we know now all you do is go from celebrity threads to spew your rubbis.h and hate

Stay away from me would ya?

Thank you.
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 29, 2013

4 Likes

Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Airforce1(m): 7:12am On Aug 29, 2013
spongeback: Don't flatter yourself, if you didn't quote me i won't talk to you, even the bullshi.t you wrote on my thread didn't make me talk to you, because you're living proof that man can live without a brain! undecided

That was cheap, try again.

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by B4UIWAZ(f): 7:25am On Aug 29, 2013
Airforce one don meet your match today grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Airforce1(m): 7:28am On Aug 29, 2013
B4U,IWAZ:
Airforce one don meet your match today grin grin

That girl na bad news , forget her abeg.
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by yfo: 8:05am On Aug 29, 2013
spongeback:
After calling the OP a liar you want to pretend, we know now all you do is go from celebrity threads to spew your rubbis.h and hate

hmmmm... seems u on a personal vendetta to crush all those u see as trolls.
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Airforce1(m): 8:08am On Aug 29, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 29, 2013

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Airforce1(m): 8:16am On Aug 29, 2013
No pain..No gain.
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by stevecantrell: 8:17am On Aug 29, 2013
kreami diva: I've heard this gist a long long time ago. Aint surprised at all. lipsrsealed

She actually might be a lezza, so what ?
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by israel007: 9:25am On Aug 29, 2013
@ eddiebruk

@ spongeback

I would have said something nasty to the OP but seeing the good job you guys have done, I'd just say well done to you.

@spongeback
@Airforce one

You guys stop na. It's unnecessary. Pls.
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by krystal101(f): 10:24am On Aug 29, 2013
Even if the OP is telling lies, must you guys attack him like that? Learn to speak to people with manners

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Actress Chika Ike Puts Her BOO*BS And Backside On Display In TBT Photo / Nigerian Girl Living In Dubai Breaks Internet By Doing This [PICS] / Dress Like A Celeb::: Take A Peep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.