Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,140 members, 7,949,934 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:57 PM

Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married (11349 Views)

Ruth Eze: 'I Will Become A Lesbian If Genevieve Asks Me Out' / Genevieve Nnaji & Her Brother Pose For Cool ‘snowfie’ / Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Donjazzy12(m): 11:43am On Aug 29, 2013
Airforce1:

Are u going to chicken out just like that son?... Dat guy must be way pas above your league then.

Yo gotta get back to him real hard to prove you're tha man.

We are waiting son,
C'mon I know u can do it.

Forget bout that yellow skinned girl and focus n eddiebrut stalking you.
Airforce1:

Are u going to chicken out just like that son?... Dat guy must be way pas above your league then.

Yo gotta get back to him real hard to prove you're tha man.

We are waiting son,
C'mon I know u can do it.

Forget bout that yellow skinned girl and focus n eddiebrut stalking you.
He likes jerking off to my posts! Dude is a confused.Saw his profile picture and almost shouted BLOOD OF JESUS!
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Airforce1(m): 11:48am On Aug 29, 2013
Hehehehhehehehehe grin grin
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Donjazzy12(m): 11:49am On Aug 29, 2013
GENEVIEVE IS A LESBIAN! grin
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Donjazzy12(m): 11:52am On Aug 29, 2013
OH I FORGOT! THE POWERFUL NIGERIAN UNDERGROUND GAY LOBBY ARE ALSO HERE TO DEFEND THEIR OWN!IT S BEGINNING TO MAKE SENSE.
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 29, 2013
Donjazzy12: He likes jerking off to my posts! Dude is a confused.Saw his profile picture and almost shouted BLOOD OF JESUS!

do you know why, because i find it interesting enough being at work and still able to contend your sorry as..s, put a picture of yourself up lets take a look...your phrases doesnt come straight, i am beginning to wonder if you are even up to the University stage yet..?

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Airforce1(m): 11:53am On Aug 29, 2013
Hehehehehe
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Donjazzy12(m): 11:56am On Aug 29, 2013
Airforce1: Hehehehehe
That guy needs urgent plastic surgery!I am not going to continue feeding a perv materials to jerk off to.
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Airforce1(m): 11:56am On Aug 29, 2013
eddiebruk:

do you know why, because i find it interesting enough being at work and still able to contend your sorry as..s, put a picture of yourself up lets take a look.

Dude is right @Donjazzy..

Put a picture of yourself up here let's compare.. grin
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Airforce1(m): 11:58am On Aug 29, 2013
Donjazzy12: That guy needs urgent plastic surgery!I am not going to continue feeding a perv materials to jerk off to.

I trust u son grin
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by rellawyt(f): 11:59am On Aug 29, 2013
Chai its unbelieveable.... Anyway she enjoying d fun behind d thing..... Lol
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Donjazzy12(m): 11:59am On Aug 29, 2013
@Lesbian Boy,the story is not new. Its just that we decided to investigate and were bold enough to publish it.
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 29, 2013
LesbianBoy:
Oga sharrap jare! Am sure you were among the BASTARDS that believed wizkid snubbed his fans and burna boy beat up a girl whereas there was no proof! Ewu japan!

You better go back and check those threads to see if i was ever there talk more of ever commenting on any of such thread, and i can sense clearly that as baseless as the op of this particular thread, you have chosen to demonstrate your lack of respect to the woman who gave birth to you out of wedlock...blame it on your retched father who wasnt able to follow due process, hence the reason why you have no respect.
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Donjazzy12(m): 12:03pm On Aug 29, 2013
Airforce1:

Dude is right @Donjazzy..

Put a picture of yourself up here let's compare.. grin
I don't want that guy to rape his next door male neighbor because of me, hehehe. Anyways, you can see my pix at my blog, peace! grin
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Airforce1(m): 12:06pm On Aug 29, 2013
Donjazzy12: @Lesbian Boy,the story is not new. Its just that we decided to investigate and were bold enough to publish it.

I kinda believe u cuz there is dis light skinned spongeface girl I usually see her with each time we on the same flight..

I still have there pix on my fone right now, why don't u post a pix of her suspected lover and I would post mine.. That way I will know if u telling the truth.
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Donjazzy12(m): 12:12pm On Aug 29, 2013
Airforce1:

I kinda believe u cuz there is dis light skinned spongeface girl I usually see her with each time we on the same flight..

I still have there pix on my fone right now, why don't u post a pix of her suspected lover and I would post mine.. That way I will know if u telling the truth.
Not just yet. We even have direct kissing pictures! No joking. THIS SHIT IS REAL.
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 29, 2013
Donjazzy12: I don't want that guy to rape his next door male neighbor because of me, hehehe. Anyways, you can see my pix at my blog, peace! grin

did you say next door neighbor...wow really, you should check my topics and see that i live in my own self owned property, built and living like a king should be, i am not as poor as you are, i work in a South African Company and same time doing my professional course on Data Base Management and A+, i shouldn't be saying this, but i just want to teach you what respect means, loosed change always makes the loudest, dollar bills doesn't even make any but yet has more value than a filled bag of loosed coin...i am 21 but really not your mate when it comes to matters that matters, i own a company in Nigeria and it is on the expansion stage...i really shouldnt have done this, but you pushed me too far this time.
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 29, 2013
Teach yourself how to respect peoples life and you will progress, if you want to publish stup...id a.s.s stories just for your personal profit then you shall remain as dumb as you have choose to be.
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Donjazzy12(m): 12:17pm On Aug 29, 2013
WHAT'S THIS PERV SAYING?
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 29, 2013
Donjazzy12: WHAT'S THIS PERV SAYING?

Giving you basic life training your parents failed to offer you since they gave birth to you
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Airforce1(m): 12:21pm On Aug 29, 2013
@eddiebrut..

U be warri boy?
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 29, 2013
Airforce1: @eddiebrut..

U be warri boy?

Yes i am
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Donjazzy12(m): 12:22pm On Aug 29, 2013
And the jerking off starts again. OMG! This guy will never change. Even posting pictures of a letter headed paper!
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Airforce1(m): 12:24pm On Aug 29, 2013
Post your own Donjazzygrin
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 29, 2013
Donjazzy12: And the jerking off starts again. OMG! This guy will never change. Even posting pictures of a letter headed paper!

You will never know what life means until things that you have wished for people in the past starts happening to you in the future.
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by kpemmzy(m): 12:31pm On Aug 29, 2013
Leave ha alone
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by petrov10: 12:50pm On Aug 29, 2013
eddiebruk:

man shut your stu.pid as..s up, you call hiding behind a computer presenting information when your mates are on the street getting better information reliably, You are not even close to being a Journalist or whatsoever...get on the national journal or something better if you got balls and publish this piss of sh..it and see if you will get locked up for real or not, Ya'all bloggers think presenting stup..pid as..s story is gonna provide you ends meet with your fake a.s.s stories...i have seen better than this sh..it ya'll put up on here everyday that are probably full of lies and prejudice...jst to get traffic to your shithole you call a
sweet..Let him av it all
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Donjazzy12(m): 1:51pm On Aug 29, 2013
Airforce1: Post your own Donjazzygrin
Go to my blog!
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Gboliwe: 3:47pm On Aug 29, 2013
Donjazzy12: He likes jerking off to my posts! Dude is a confused.Saw his profile picture and almost shouted BLOOD OF JESUS!
smh. Like you have ever created a strand of hair. You look at the almighty's creation and get repulsed? Like you are finer? SMH.
That isn't even it, you attack his person instead of his view. That makes you very childish.
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Gboliwe: 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2013
eddiebruk:

You will never know what life means until things that you have wished for people in the past starts happening to you in the future.
this is a hard saying. He who has ears, let him hear
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by yorubadguy: 4:21pm On Aug 29, 2013
So? What if she's a lesbian? Y not open a Thread telling us who is straight? Your thread was opened to slander her and u deserve all the insults u got!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Living In Dubai Breaks Internet By Doing This [PICS] / REMA Reveals Why He Sold His Soul To The Devil (VIDEO�) / Kim Kardasian's Exclusive Wedding Dress Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.