Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,795 members, 7,889,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 03:55 PM

Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married (11302 Views)

Ruth Eze: 'I Will Become A Lesbian If Genevieve Asks Me Out' / Genevieve Nnaji & Her Brother Pose For Cool ‘snowfie’ / Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 29, 2013
krystal101: Even if the OP is telling lies, must you guys attack him like that? Learn to speak to people with manners

He lost the respect from everyone who insulted him when he had to lie to get the attention in the first place, and please just dont say what you cannot comprehend yourself. what respect will you give to someone who has lied to you before..?
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Donjazzy12(m): 10:47am On Aug 29, 2013
krystal101: Even if the OP is telling lies, must you guys attack him like that? Learn to speak to people with manners
My dear, some people just dont know how to converse without being nasty. Like I said ealier, we stand behind the story we put out.
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 29, 2013
Donjazzy12: My dear, some people just dont know how to converse without being nasty. Like I said ealier, we stand behind the story we put out.

We are still waiting for the proof you boasted about.
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Donjazzy12(m): 10:50am On Aug 29, 2013
I have decided to ignore the nasty ones and just focus on only those who make good points. I will not dignify any nasty posts with a reply, no matter how provoking.Every body is entitled to their opinion, peace
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Airforce1(m): 10:57am On Aug 29, 2013

Exactly what I tryna relay to that girl but all I got was insult..

Insulting her elders z been one hobby of hers I guess she aint ready to change for anything in the world.
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 29, 2013
Donjazzy12: I have decided to ignore the nasty ones and just focus on only those who make good points. I will not dignify any nasty posts with a reply, no matter how provoking.Every body is entitled to their opinion, peace

So you shamelessly now have to label someone a Lez just because you think you have an opinion, Finally you have said the truth..so Mr DUCK HEAD, how come you feel bad being called a liar when you think it is right to publish a story accusing someone of being a Lez without any disclosure from her via a press conference/interview...just because you think it is good to a man in his rightful sense to just say whatever they like...Wizkid really needs people like you to direct his phrase "Broke people always think they have an opinion" to, cause you just nailed yourself, and how come u couldnt deny the multiple NL account you use to respond to peoples comment as a female..that got you bad right, next time u will be more careful i guess, the god's are wise.
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Donjazzy12(m): 11:02am On Aug 29, 2013
steve_cantrell:

She actually might be a lezza, so what ?
That's the point! Keeping an open mind is key. We stand by the story even if some people want to kill themselves over it.You only get a response when you ask intelligent questions without being a douche bag.
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Airforce1(m): 11:07am On Aug 29, 2013
Eddiebruk free dis guy na habba

grin grin
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Donjazzy12(m): 11:08am On Aug 29, 2013
Good morning everyone! THIS STORY IS VERY VERY REAL!LIKE ALL TRUTHFULL STORIES THOSE WHO ARE UNABLE TO FACE THE TRUTH ALWAYS RESORT TO ATTACK THE BEARER! grin IF THAT IS NOT CHEAP, I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE IS! grin
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 29, 2013
Airforce1: Eddiebruk free dis guy na habba

grin grin

Until he accepts to respect peoples life and not cook up story just for his own Benefit i aint backing off...you earn respect when you give it to people...respect the lady, change your STU..PID A..SS topic and edit your post so that people will know that this assumption is based on what you think and now what it really is.
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 29, 2013
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Donjazzy12(m): 11:11am On Aug 29, 2013
Shout out to those who has made this thread very engaging with their constant postings! Shout out to those who are courteous.
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Nezyjagz(f): 11:14am On Aug 29, 2013
Donjazzy12: Super star actress Genevieve Nnaji was not always a lesbian. In fact, she has a baby girl Theodora Chimebuka Nnaji to show for her sojourn with a man when she was barely 18 years. But that is all long ago, the new Genevieve is a hardcore closet lesbian Davidchuks blog can authoritatively reveal! We cannot say whether it was because of her not very palatable experience with men or just to follow the current trend among upscale young ladies in Nigeria. From our investigation, Genevieve started active noticeable lesbian practices from 2006. It will be recalled that the alleged father of her baby one Dotun Oladipo Alias Acura has come out around that period to state vehemently that he will not accept Genevieve’s accusation that he was the father of the baby until a DNA paternity test is carried out. The test was not carried out and the moral and financial burden of raising beautiful Chimebuka rested squarely on poor Genevieve. No doubt the burden may have been too much and maybe generated a psychological complex and hatred for men. We are not judging her but her challenges appear to have led her to seek comfort in the arms of women and probably started loving it. Read the shocking story here http://davidchuks..com/2013/08/shocking-genevieve-nnaji-lesbian.html
hmmm..... hard to believe
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Airforce1(m): 11:15am On Aug 29, 2013
eddiebruk:

Until he accepts to respect peoples life and not cook up story just for his own Benefit i aint backing off...you earn respect when you give it to people...respect the lady, change your STU..PID A..SS topic and edit your post so that people will know that this assumption is based on what you think and now what it really is.

grin grin
Donjazzy don't enter one chance today with dis guy Lmmaaoo cheesy
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Donjazzy12(m): 11:16am On Aug 29, 2013
spongeback: Genevieve is someone mother,daughter,sister and friend how do you think they feel when they come across all this lies. Just because someone somewhere wants to make some peanut. undecided
Very respectfully, she is all that and still a Lesbian! Popular people must understand that they are in the eyes of the public all the time. There may not be anything wrong in being a lesbian but a lot is wrong with trying to pretend otherwise.Genevieve will always have my deepest respect but the truth must be told!
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Airforce1(m): 11:17am On Aug 29, 2013
Donjazzy12: Shout out to those who has made this thread very engaging with their constant postings! Shout out to those who are courteous.

Eddiebrut and Donjazzy, never a dull moment with you guys..

grin grin grin grin
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Donjazzy12(m): 11:19am On Aug 29, 2013
Nezyjagz: hmmm..... hard to believe
IT IS REAL DEAR!
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Airforce1(m): 11:20am On Aug 29, 2013
Donjazzy12: Very respectfully, she is all that and still a Lesbian! Popular people must understand that they are in the eyes of the public all the time. There may not be anything wrong in being a lesbian but a lot is wrong with trying to pretend otherwise.Genevieve will always have my deepest respect but the truth must be told!

Abeg leave dis one and concentrate on Eddiebrut jor..

Thank you
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Donjazzy12(m): 11:23am On Aug 29, 2013
Airforce1:

Abeg leave dis one and concentrate on Eddiebrut jor..

Thank you
Hahaha! grin That one will never be dignified with a reply from me again, unless he tones down his less than civil posts. Until then other people got my attention.
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 29, 2013
What sort of a News/Story can one publicly publicize without backup proofs to clear the air of his claims being legitimate or not, do you have basic home training..? were did you school, how old are you, beside being a shameless blogger what other Job do you do, do you have any formal training on Journalism, what do you know about your tribe as well as Nigeria,...? i must be asking too much question for a common desktop blogger.
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Donjazzy12(m): 11:29am On Aug 29, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 29, 2013
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 29, 2013
spongeback: Dude I see that a jobless phucktard on this thread is sucking up to you wink

Yeah he really is, and i am sure very prepared for him
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Donjazzy12(m): 11:32am On Aug 29, 2013
GENEVIEVE NNAJI IS A LESBIAN! grin
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Donjazzy12(m): 11:33am On Aug 29, 2013
AND SHE STILL EARNS MY RESPECT! grin
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 29, 2013
Donjazzy12: AND SHE STILL EARNS MY RESPECT! grin

you are still not making sense kid
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Airforce1(m): 11:37am On Aug 29, 2013
Donjazzy12: Hahaha! grin That one will never be dignified with a reply from me again, unless he tones down his less than civil posts. Until then other people got my attention.

Are u going to chicken out just like that son?... Dat guy must be way pas above your league then.

Yo gotta get back @ him real hard to prove you're tha man.

We are waiting son,
C'mon I know u can do it.

Forget bout that yellow skinned girl and focus n eddiebrut stalking you.
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 29, 2013
Airforce1:

Are u going to chicken out just like that son?... Dat guy must be way pas above your league then.

Yo gotta get back to him real hard to prove you're tha man.

We are waiting son,
C'mon I know u can do it.

Forget bout that yellow skinned girl and focus n eddiebrut stalking you.

he basically doesn't have anything meaningful to say, what do you expect from an escaped Yaba left blogger.?
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by LesbianBoy(m): 11:43am On Aug 29, 2013
SMH Many nairalanders are just BIASED!!! I have noticed you guys dont believe negative stories about omotola and genevieve but believe negative stories about other celebs!

This blogger says genevieve nnaji is a Lesbian! Because you guys like genevieve, you are insulting the him and asking for proof?

Also, when the story was on NL that billionaire businessman Taiwo afolabi slept with omotola jalade. Because you nairalanders like her, you guys accused the blogger who created that thread that she just wants to spoil a 'happy home' and went ahead to ask ''where is her proof?''

What nonsense proof!!!

Why didn't you guys ask for ''proof'' when a blogger recently created a thread about how wizkid snubbed fans. Because many of you don't like wizkid, you guys believed the story instantly and started insulting him whereas there was no proof! And no one bothered to ask for one!

Same with a particular thread about how billionaire businessman Taiwo afolabi had a 'one night stand' with Tonto dike and gave her N5million because most of you nairalanders don't like tonto dike, you guys didn't ask the blogger ''where is your proof''? You guys believed the story and started insulting her! Mstchheewwwww............*spits*

@OP, i believe this story because i have witnessed it. I even know her lesbian friends! Also reeta dominick(yuzedo's wife), is also a lesbian!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dress Like A Celeb::: Take A Peep / A Bolt From The Blue (18+) / Inside The Private World of Wizkid’s Son And Baby Mama +exclusive Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.