Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,793 members, 7,889,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 03:48 PM

Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married (11301 Views)

Ruth Eze: 'I Will Become A Lesbian If Genevieve Asks Me Out' / Genevieve Nnaji & Her Brother Pose For Cool ‘snowfie’ / Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by coolbrezz(f): 7:03pm On Aug 29, 2013
@yoruba boy or wateva dry call u,u must be stupid for making DAT comment.if u don't have anything to say ,y can't you short up ur mouth.well don't blame u,u behave like where u come from. cool
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 29, 2013
coolbrezz: @yoruba boy or wateva dry call u,u must be stupid for making DAT comment.if u don't have anything to say ,y can't you short up ur mouth.well don't blame u,u behave like where u come from. cool

and you are using another account you created as a female to respond.
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by dancrux(m): 7:12pm On Aug 29, 2013
Anything Ȋ̝̊̅§ possible
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Olajumokeibk(f): 8:29pm On Aug 29, 2013
eddiebruk:

did you say next door neighbor...wow really, you should check my topics and see that i live in my own self owned property, built and living like a king should be, i am not as poor as you are, i work in a South African Company and same time doing my professional course on Data Base Management and A+, i shouldn't be saying this, but i just want to teach you what respect means, loosed change always makes the loudest, dollar bills doesn't even make any but yet has more value than a filled bag of loosed coin...i am 21 but really not your mate when it comes to matters that matters, i own a company in Nigeria and it is on the expansion stage...i really shouldnt have done this, but you pushed me too far this time.

Hey dude calm down.
Never explain ursef. Ur frnds don't need it & ur enemies won't understand
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Gregdcutie(m): 8:31pm On Aug 29, 2013
>still laughing even whilst typing> u guyz @ediebruk and @spongeback...i doff my hat nice job guyz and @airforce...keep whinning and to our O.P keep trying.... @ the rate you are going you will be destroying your blog career before its even started. Let me not add to the insults...you should get healed from the ones already lambasted @u. Just passing by
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Donjazzy12(m): 8:31pm On Aug 29, 2013
GENEVIEVE NNAJI FANS CLUB! DOSEN'T CHANGE THE FACT SHE IS LESBIAN!
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Donjazzy12(m): 8:35pm On Aug 29, 2013
Gregdcutie: >still laughing even whilst typing> u guyz @ediebruk and @spongeback...i doff my hat nice job guyz and @airforce...keep whinning and to our O.P keep trying.... @ the rate you are going you will be destroying your blog career before its even started. Let me not add to the insults...you should get healed from the ones already lambasted @u. Just passing by
On the contrary, we are doing better @ the blog and soon people will know that we are not afraid to take tough decisions in publishing the truth.
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Donjazzy12(m): 8:36pm On Aug 29, 2013
Olajumokeibk:

Hey dude calm down.
Never explain ursef. Ur frnds don't need it & ur enemies won't understand
Birds of the same feathers! Braggarts.
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Gregdcutie(m): 8:41pm On Aug 29, 2013
eddiebruk:

did you say next door neighbor...wow really, you should check my topics and see that i live in my own self owned property, built and living like a king should be, i am not as poor as you are, i work in a South African Company and same time doing my professional course on Data Base Management and A+, i shouldn't be saying this, but i just want to teach you what respect means, loosed change always makes the loudest, dollar bills doesn't even make any but yet has more value than a filled bag of loosed coin...i am 21 but really not your mate when it comes to matters that matters, i own a company in Nigeria and it is on the expansion stage...i really shouldnt have done this, but you pushed me too far this time.
couldnt help buh quote this...me love those silent achievers... @ediebruk loving u loads #NoHomo. May be they think every one that takes time out to visit blogs and forums are impoverished..thanks for clearing that err. i will stop writing to stop making this O.P more relevant than he is.
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by dinachi(m): 8:53pm On Aug 29, 2013
eddiebruk:

I take exception when obviously empty guys come here to brag about themselves. I bet you will also accuse me of working with the blogger. Let me make it easy for you. I visit that blog because of content. Since my first visit I have been hooked and have made posts from the blog myself. So don't to be smart by half. Genevieve being lesbian or not has absolutely nothing to do with you. Now, somebody published well researched story according to him and you are here blabbing about how you run errands in one South African Company! You are real shallow!
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Gregdcutie(m): 8:59pm On Aug 29, 2013
Donjazzy12: On the contrary, we are doing better @ the blog and soon people will know that we are not afraid to take tough decisions in publishing the truth.
#muffled laughter bro dont decieve ur self, this threads traffic is more than that of your entireblog and at the rate ur going will be the most traffic u'll ever get...couldnt help buh notice those fake Anonymous comments. Take a cue from linda ikeji, u dont destroy a career b4 its started.#fact positive news about genny is what makes bloggers eat with the traffic that such news stirs up. even stella dimoko korkus blog that hated any news about genny have had a rethink.
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by dinachi(m): 9:26pm On Aug 29, 2013
I think the story is probably true, my personal opinion though.
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by ImanuelJannah(m): 9:52pm On Aug 29, 2013
eddiebruk: Look what i found, the height they have to go just to get Traffic shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
You too much joor!
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by ImanuelJannah(m): 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2013
your story makes no sense to me.
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Fussbot: 10:20pm On Aug 29, 2013
uhnn....and genevieve go dey 1 place naw dey play ludo
wey some people bin wan kill demselves ontop her
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by maxit2(m): 10:21pm On Aug 29, 2013
Donjazzy12: On the contrary, we are doing better @ the blog and soon people will know that we are not afraid to take tough decisions in publishing the truth.

@OP, the first set of people to comment suggested that you get yourself a life.

WHY NOT QUIETLY DO SO ?
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Gregdcutie(m): 10:26pm On Aug 29, 2013
maxi-t:

WHY NOT QUIETLY DO SO ?
haba dats not fair. Hes a blogger now
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by dinachi(m): 10:39pm On Aug 29, 2013
maxi-t:

WHY NOT QUIETLY DO SO ?
The bold are not afraid of criticisms!
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 30, 2013
dinachi: I take exception when obviously empty guys come here to brag about themselves. I bet you will also accuse me of working with the blogger. Let me make it easy for you. I visit that blog because of content. Since my first visit I have been hooked and have made posts from the blog myself. So don't to be smart by half. Genevieve being lesbian or not has absolutely nothing to do with you. Now, somebody published well researched story according to him and you are here blabbing about how you run errands in one South African Company! You are real shallow!

i dont think when someone tells you about what he is that should be considered as bragging, i never did, you never took the time to know who i was, just for the fact the we are all hidden behind a computer screen doesnt mean we are all equal in our various task of life, really errands, so in your dear Nigeria a Database Analyst is an errand boy, wow dumb MOFO who is probably ashamed of himself where he has found himself in life, cause you are poor and dumb doesnt mean others are, everyone has got potentials and if you lack respect for any human in life then your whole life is as good as fvucked. what i did was teach the kid how he could possibly learn respect for people he doesnt know anything about and how they could be far better than him, and as for you yourself claiming to be someone else which is strongly not correct, so you live in a life where promoting someones elses blog has become your duty, i see how productive you have been since 2007 when you Joined NL just to promote someones elses blog you dont know. You are busted for life bro..you dont deal with a situation with people who knows better than you think you do and expect to come out victorious...if you think this is the battle between David and Goliath, you have failed even before you picked a stone.
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by coolbrezz(f): 1:12am On Aug 30, 2013
I don't really know this guy but I go to his blog coz of what he writes' that makes a whole lots of sense to anyone that is intellectually sound.for DAT fool Yoruba boy,go check me out on his blog coz I comment regularly there. For all those foolz/homosexuals /lesbians /errandboyz both in naija or sa or wherever that don't know what to say plz kip ur mouth short.This an interactive forum not a place for igbo boys like eddiebruk DAT came here to tell us how bruk he is. Please my Moto is:if you don't have any meaningful thing to say,just look and pass.... cool
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by coolbrezz(f): 1:32am On Aug 30, 2013
This Eddie bruk(broke ass guy)that wants us to pity for him,plz come out of your closet already an declare ur sexuality here in naija, I promise you that nothing will happen to you. grin. It's because you know what will be your end,that's why you ran to "SA"as you claimed,which were not sure to hide urself.Get your own facts right before you post any comments.just like the blogger said,he got his facts right. Brukass Eddie,go to his blog an check me an others out,guess after that,u must've a rethink on how to post. cool
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by coolbrezz(f): 1:38am On Aug 30, 2013
Kiaa!!!,just checked the brokeass guys out,his sooooo gayyyyyyyyyyyy. grin grin grin grin. I pity ir mamaooooooo.well,repent so that you won't make hell. Time nooo deyooooo!!! cool
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by Cestmoi1(f): 1:44am On Aug 30, 2013
i do not want to believe this.
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by coolbrezz(f): 2:44am On Aug 30, 2013
@c'est moi,plz do.some of my friends told me abt this an showed me some funny pix long time ago bf this story surfaced.so for me,I'm nt surprised at all.it's just soo true.ok lemme tip u abit,check that her music. lipsrsealed cool
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by yorubadguy: 9:07am On Aug 30, 2013
coolbrezz: @yoruba boy or wateva dry call u,u must be stupid for making DAT comment.if u don't have anything to say ,y can't you short up ur mouth.well don't blame u,u behave like where u come from. cool

Omo obo,you obviously lack common sense,let the linda guy reply me himself.
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by yorubadguy: 9:14am On Aug 30, 2013
coolbrezz: @c'est moi,plz do.some of my friends told me abt this an showed me some funny pix long time ago bf this story surfaced.so for me,I'm nt surprised at all.it's just soo true.ok lemme tip u abit,check that her music. lipsrsealed cool

Donjazzy,linda,coolbrezz...its obvious u must eat,even if u must peddle cheap lies and gossips,keep it up.keep up the hustle.it must suck to be U.
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by dinachi(m): 9:40am On Aug 30, 2013
eddiebruk:

i dont think when someone tells you about what he is that should be considered as bragging, i never did, you never took the time to know who i was, just for the fact the we are all hidden behind a computer screen doesnt mean we are all equal in our various task of life, really errands, so in your dear Nigeria a Database Analyst is an errand boy, wow dumb MOFO who is probably ashamed of himself where he has found himself in life, cause you are poor and dumb doesnt mean others are, everyone has got potentials and if you lack respect for any human in life then your whole life is as good as fvucked. what i did was teach the kid how he could possibly learn respect for people he doesnt know anything about and how they could be far better than him, and as for you yourself claiming to be someone else which is strongly not correct, so you live in a life where promoting someones elses blog has become your duty, i see how productive you have been since 2007 when you Joined NL just to promote someones elses blog you dont know. You are busted for life bro..you dont deal with a situation with people who knows better than you think you do and expect to come out victorious...if you think this is the battle between David and Goliath, you have failed even before you picked a stone.
If you don't want me to flatten you against the wall, then shut it! We are not on the same league ,kapish? What the hell! Who do you think that you are? Coming on a public forum to post pictures of a letter headed paper! grin My friend, you suck big time! I will not descend to your level to chest beat about fake unverifiable achievements. This guy is a real empty barrel!You have better redirect your venom. Hit your head against the wall, I will continue to visit that blog! Other blogs carry virtually the same news. This is the only blogger that bother to bring variety.
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by dinachi(m): 9:43am On Aug 30, 2013
@eddiebruk, While you are at it, I believe the story 100%. You can now officially go and hang! What effrontery, arrant nonsense!You are really little!
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by dinachi(m): 9:46am On Aug 30, 2013
yorubad_guy:

Donjazzy,linda,coolbrezz...its obvious u must eat,even if u must peddle cheap lies and gossips,keep it up.keep up the hustle.it must suck to be U.
Foolish fool! Even you wan follow talk?
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by dinachi(m): 10:36am On Aug 30, 2013
Where is this little twerp eddiebruk let me squash him under my shoes?
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by coolbrezz(f): 10:38am On Aug 30, 2013
@Yoruba foolish boy,I think your very hungry this morning an shame no gree you come beg food for here,but not to worry,I will send you akara(20#) at least for all your troubles.ewu Gambia. grin grin
Re: Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married by coolbrezz(f): 10:53am On Aug 30, 2013
Eddiebruk=Yoruba boy,I wonder why you will go this far,opening another ID,just to attack people that never did or had any beef with you.gosh,ur just fool of shit.well I don't blame it directly to you but,I blame it on the spirit of homosexuality that has overtaken you which you brought upon yourself.No time,repent now.Dont say,I didn't warn you. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Living In Dubai Breaks Internet By Doing This [PICS] / Dress Like A Celeb::: Take A Peep / A Bolt From The Blue (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.