Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,238 members, 7,974,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 05:04 PM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (762885 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 18, 2014
jaybee3: Abeg dem dey sell dundu for asda?

Even if they do, it cant be like the one that mama junior frys by the bus stop & wrapped with 3 month old vanguard newspaper. . . grin

naijababe:

@ Chaircover, see as I cover face for you! You carried odo and omo to jand?! shocked Eyin obirin yin sha grin grin grin grin

Dont mind that chaircover woman jare tongue
The thing that pained me pass is that someone told me that they sell them in Peckham embarassed
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 12:22am On Aug 19, 2014
chaircover: Our ASDA store has really stepped up

I found this today. . . . . .

See egusi & beans packaging grin

Akara and ogi here I come cheesy

Una still dey behind when my M&S don dey supply ready made Egusi grin

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 19, 2014
r231:

Una still dey behind when my M&S don dey supply ready made Egusi grin

photoshop! tongue

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 9:09am On Aug 19, 2014
chaircover:

photoshop! tongue

Photoshop ko, camera shy ni grin cheesy.......I go send you pic wen I am about to eat eba with it cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 9:15am On Aug 19, 2014
chaircover: Our ASDA store has really stepped up

I found this today. . . . . .

See egusi & beans packaging grin

Akara and ogi here I come cheesy

The Maggie (should be 99p for a pack of 100), Egusi, dried pepper, beans and definitely the garri (cassava flour) are seriously over priced abeg.

What's the net weight (kg) of that garri sef? Last time I went food shopping, I bought:

~ A 40kg sack of long grain rice for £40
~ A 30kg sack of white garri for £30, and £40 for the yellow garri (same size)
~ A 20kg sack of black-eyed white beans for £20. Though I must admit it wasn't the Naija beans. The already peeled one looks interesting though. Should come in handy for making Akara or moi-moi. smiley
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 19, 2014
naijababe:

@ shoefreak, make i show u moi fasline? grin

Oya na grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 19, 2014
She av spoil already naa. I just want speed up the Process ni.
mbulela:
Please stop spoiling naijababe.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by beeevan: 1:51pm On Aug 19, 2014
LyndaRoyce:

Lorreta's SIL is sucking his mum dry! Well, I'll continue to endure it because I wouldn't want my DIL to look famished on her 5th anniversary due to bedroom activities.... So cococandy I hope u're seeing my effort to make this relationship work. Don't listen to whatever trash beevann has to spew.

BTW beeevann where ve u been all this while?
My kids are coming to spend the remains of the vacation @ya residence.... So prepare!

Please give that baby proper food and stop offering him that your nwa nchikiri something. Make dem dey come nah, shee one of my lo don carry one burnt eye like prince Zuko, i wonder whose turn next lipsrsealed.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 19, 2014
RoyalRoy: One of the most interesting sections of Nairaland is the family section.
Diverse opinions & views from contributors day in day out!!!
You are all appreciated!!!

Let's take some time out to relax!
Have a bottle of coke by the side, with some popcorn, let's have a free for all chat room in here!!

The aim is to come into this room, introduce yourself, what your hobbies are, what your usernames mean, where you stay (if you wish to share), how many kids you have if you are married or unmarried cheesy, what ur idea of a good family should be!!

Add whatever suits your free spirit to say in here..........you are free!!

Note::: Please, no name calling, no arguments, no preaching cheesy, jus
t fun!!!

I am ify,from imo state,seprated and a single mum with a baby girl. I love singing and watching foreign movies. Am based in lagos,ikorodu precisely.

Love urself the way u want to be loved

2 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 19, 2014
EfemenaXY:

The Maggie (should be 99p for a pack of 100), Egusi, dried pepper, beans and definitely the garri (cassava flour) are seriously over priced abeg.

What's the net weight (kg) of that garri sef? Last time I went food shopping, I bought:

~ A 40kg sack of long grain rice for £40
~ A 30kg sack of white garri for £30, and £40 for the yellow garri (same size)
~ A 20kg sack of black-eyed white beans for £20. Though I must admit it wasn't the Naija beans. The already peeled one looks interesting though. Should come in handy for making Akara or moi-moi. smiley

Efe I don’t really mind paying a little extra for the convenience. It means that I can do all of my shopping in one place and not be going up and down.

Their things are quite comparable against our local Naija shop. ASDA will also do markdowns from time to time. I have never seen Naija shops do sale on their products.

What we need now is for ASDA to open a Naija hair salon and a buka smiley smiley

R321 its photoshop jare . . .and very badly done too. I can even see the cheese and the broccoli on the soup tub, unless they now make egusi with broccoli smiley smiley
P.s we don pay
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by mbulela: 2:48pm On Aug 19, 2014
shoefreak: She av spoil already naa. I just want speed up the Process ni.
stop disparaging my friends online.
She is a very good girl.
I can vouch for her.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by AjanleKoko: 3:02pm On Aug 19, 2014
naijababe:

Before nko? Na your own my body ni ? grin grin grin grin

When are you in town btw.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 19, 2014
AjanleKoko:

27th, I'll call you when I reach
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 19, 2014
mbulela:
stop disparaging my friends online.
She is a very good girl.
I can vouch for her.

Bite me ninja tongue

@shoefreak, you think say i be freak like you ni? grin Omo Olohun ni mi
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 19, 2014
chaircover:

Efe I don’t really mind paying a little extra for the convenience. It means that I can do all of my shopping in one place and not be going up and down.

Their things are quite comparable against our local Naija shop. ASDA will also do markdowns from time to time. I have never seen Naija shops do sale on their products.

What we need now is for ASDA to open a Naija hair salon and a buka smiley smiley

R321 its photoshop jare . . .and very badly done too. I can even see the cheese and the broccoli on the soup tub, unless they now make egusi with broccoli smiley smiley
P.s we don pay

Unless it's close to to the end of its shelf life grin

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 3:21pm On Aug 19, 2014
^^ Lol!

Don't even go there sis. Just when I thought I'd seen it all with regards to African shops and the expiry dates of their food, I discovered a whole box of Maggi well past it's March 2012 sell-by-date still being sold by a Ghanian wholesaler's shop. shocked shocked
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 19, 2014
naijababe:
Bite me ninja tongue
@shoefreak, you think say i be freak like you ni? grin Omo Olohun ni mi

I hear. And I'm also lady Theresa on aan off day.

@mbulele: OYO. Siddon dia. Na sister Mary's sabi pass. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by mbulela: 5:28pm On Aug 19, 2014
AjanleKoko:

I don see say you they select your friends now?
No wahala God dey as you just dey ignore my calls and even text.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 19, 2014
mbulela:
I don see say you they select your friends now?
No wahala God dey as you just dey ignore my calls and even text.

Nor be me you dey call or text o, better to get a refund from Etisalat or whoever is your carrier. Me wey send AJ to you since tey tey
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Sagamite(m): 7:48pm On Aug 19, 2014
BoboYekini: I voted for you like twice cheesy Sagamighty na my goons o. We blud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0Mqb-5BYpg
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Sagamite(m): 7:53pm On Aug 19, 2014
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 8:23pm On Aug 19, 2014
Sagamite:

angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q7YeGAtzQA

Hian! shocked shocked shocked

***Immediately goes down on her knees to him...***

Oga mi, ema bi nu...biko nu...I never left you o! embarassed embarassed

My e-husband abeg nor vex. I still dey your side...I dey faithful...

***Kisses his feet and palms...smoothens his bald head too...*** kiss kiss cheesy

Oya tell me anything you want. Make I enter kitchen cook your favourite...

Thinks aloud: If Jennykadry hear this, my own don finish be that...
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 19, 2014
*yawns**

i forgot put salt in my egusi ooo!!! Tasted like crap!!! I just add salt and nack correct Eba.

Btw: I suck at this ijebu egusi cooking. Sh*t won't just stay flowy...na siso e go dey so.

Abeg...pointers ooo!!!

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 19, 2014
Sagamite:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0Mqb-5BYpg
Saga mighty, one blood cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 19, 2014
shoefreak: *yawns**

i forgot put salt in my egusi ooo!!! Tasted like crap!!! I just add salt and nack correct Eba.

Btw: I suck at this ijebu egusi cooking. Sh*t won't just stay flowy...na siso e go dey so.

Abeg...pointers ooo!!!
Come, let me f,uck you instead cheesy. *high as f,uck*
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 19, 2014
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 19, 2014
Yeyeye!!! Wey d dikk u wan use, make I size am first. What u high on? Go to my lounge, ask of dorocute.. she'll sort you.

BoboYekini: Come, let me f,uck you instead cheesy. *high as f,uck*

2 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 19, 2014
shoefreak: Yeyeye!!! Wey d dikk u wan use, make I size am first. What u high on? Go to my lounge, ask of dorocute.. she'll sort you.

Nah, she can't. I want you, na you I want cheesy Queen bee
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 9:33pm On Aug 19, 2014
naijababe:

Watched first 2 episodes and wasn't really feeling it jare so I fashied. I dunno about food processor for amala o, how u una want make i do am sef when amala is supposed to be on the fire when you turn it?

Ok, on starbucks I have to admit I am a sucker for Chai Tea latte, it is so yummy! When it comes to food I spare no expense o, I have been known to spend £55 on a piece of rump steak and mehn I had no regrets, it was super yummy, medium rare and juicy with the meanest black peppercorn sauce ever.

Tell them o

@ Chaircover, see as I cover face for you! You carried odo and omo to jand?! shocked Eyin obirin yin sha grin grin grin grin

@ shoefreak, make i show u moi fasline? grin

I must have been so tired last night or was I bored ni slept off midway through episode 1. Don't mind me jare was just pulling idowu's legs grin

But seriously I hear people make iyan (them ola ola powder stuff)in the microwave how? Not really a poundo fan anyway not had it in ages so na amala(also not had in a while)dey pain me for the whole thing as that's the only morsel I can say i like .the others undecided I can live without.

Chaircover na real Ibadan chic na them way be that grin carry odo and omO to london grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 19, 2014
BoboYekini: Nah, she can't. I want you, na you I want cheesy Queen bee

Hehehehhe... im not available. I'm taken oo!

2 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 9:42pm On Aug 19, 2014
shoefreak: *yawns**

Abeg...pointers ooo!!!

Do you blend with onions? That makes it so grin try blending with just ata rodo(scotch bonnet) or shombo(no translation grin) I like my egusi ijebu peppery and if not for the pepperless angry I live with It would be extra hot the way my grandma made it
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 19, 2014
shoefreak:

Hehehehhe... im not available. I'm taken oo!
Taken Bawo? no make me burn a gasket this nite o

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.