Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,452 members, 7,904,678 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 05:29 PM

Pay Your Tithe Or Save A Relative's Life? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pay Your Tithe Or Save A Relative's Life? (9809 Views)

Poll: Pay the tithe or pay or your relative's critical operation?

Pay the tithe: 34% (27 votes)
Help the relative: 65% (52 votes)
This poll has ended

To Tithe Or Not To Tithe: The Whole Truth From The Bible. / Stop Financing Pastor's Extravagant Lifestyle With Your Tithe! / To Tithe or Not to Tithe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pay Your Tithe Or Save A Relative's Life? by jekad: 12:14am On Jun 24, 2008
MALAMA:

Jekad,it is a similar question to the tithe vs relative's life.See d similarity

sweetie there is no similarity smiley
Re: Pay Your Tithe Or Save A Relative's Life? by tomaagy(m): 6:40am On Jun 24, 2008
Hi all, the whole concept about the tithing issue and the relative is only occuring because as at the time the relative appears on the scene the tither was already on the wrong path, u don't tithe after every other expence has been paid you tithe FIRST and then other expenses, Believe me if you tithe first even ur relative might just get healed cos of your tithing or u'll just get some funny money to pay your relative's medical bill, Nice discussion @ All
Re: Pay Your Tithe Or Save A Relative's Life? by MALAMA(f): 8:19am On Jun 24, 2008
@ Jekad, the similarity between the Corban story and this tithes/relative scenario is that we Xtians want to show God that we love Him and can obey His commandments to the letter but we don't realise that love for Him is demonstrated by how we love our fellow humans.
Re: Pay Your Tithe Or Save A Relative's Life? by anonimi: 8:44am On Jun 24, 2008
MALAMA:

@ Jekad, the similarity between the Corban story and this tithes/relative scenario is that we Xtians want to show God that we love Him and can obey His commandments to the letter but we don't realise that love for Him is demonstrated by how we love our fellow humans.

Many thanks for putting that so well, I could not have said it better. Other examples abound in Christ's earthly ministry and the Apostles' lives and teachings to confirm the above doctrine.
Most of us expect to be spoon-fed, yet Christ's life and teachings in parables are meant to be a framework and guide for us and those who see how we live our lives will identify us as being Christ-like or CHRISTians.
Re: Pay Your Tithe Or Save A Relative's Life? by alex406(m): 9:54am On Jun 24, 2008
I will save my relatives life before paying tithe.
Re: Pay Your Tithe Or Save A Relative's Life? by KunleOshob(m): 10:30am On Jun 24, 2008
Passage Mark 7:1-13: (Amplified Bible)

1NOW THERE gathered together to [Jesus] the Pharisees and some of the scribes who had come from Jerusalem,
2For they had seen that some of His disciples ate with [a]common hands, that is, unwashed [with hands defiled and unhallowed, because they had not given them a [b]ceremonial washing]--

3For the Pharisees and all of the Jews do not eat unless [merely for ceremonial reasons] they wash their hands [diligently [c]up to the elbow] with clenched fist, adhering [carefully and faithfully] to the tradition of [practices and customs handed down to them by] their forefathers [to be observed].

4And [when they come] from the marketplace, they do not eat unless they purify themselves; and there are many other traditions [oral, man-made laws handed down to them, which they observe faithfully and diligently, such as], the washing of cups and wooden pitchers and widemouthed jugs and utensils of copper and [d]beds--

5And the Pharisees and scribes kept asking [Jesus], Why do Your disciples not order their way of living according to the tradition handed down by the forefathers [to be observed], but eat with hands unwashed and ceremonially not purified?

6But He said to them, Excellently and truly [[e]so that there will be no room for blame] did Isaiah prophesy of you, the pretenders and hypocrites, as it stands written: These people [constantly] honor Me with their lips, but their hearts hold off and are far distant from Me.

7In vain (fruitlessly and without profit) do they worship Me, ordering and teaching [to be obeyed] as doctrines the commandments and precepts of men.(A)

8You disregard and give up and ask to depart from you the commandment of God and cling to the tradition of men [keeping it carefully and faithfully].

9And He said to them, You have a fine way of rejecting [thus thwarting and nullifying and doing away with] the commandment of God in order to keep your tradition (your own human regulations)!

10For Moses said, Honor (revere with tenderness of feeling and deference) your father and your mother, and, He who curses or reviles or speaks evil of or abuses or treats improperly his father or mother, let him surely die.(B)

11But [as for you] you say, A man is exempt if he tells [his] father or [his] mother, What you would otherwise have gained from me [everything I have that would have been of use to you] is Corban, that is, is a gift [already given as an offering to God],

12Then you no longer are permitting him to do anything for [his] father or mother [but are letting him off from helping them].

13Thus you are nullifying and making void and of no effect [the authority of] the Word of God through your tradition, which you [in turn] hand on. And many things of this kind you are doing.

The bible is very clear on this topic, i don't understand how people can be so thouroughly brain washed that they would go against the teachings of christ just to please their pastors who are deceiving them in the first instance. The question is this, did Jesus christ ever preach tithes Yet we all know ( at least the true christians amongst us) that Jesus christ's ministry was mainly about showing love, love to God and love to our fellow men and we should demonstrate our love to God by helping the needy and less priviledge amongst us. Not through TITHES (which is illegal) and not even through offerings ( which is requested on a free will basis). So the issue of paying the tithes in the first instance does not even arise, only an evil minded, greedy selfish and morally bankrupt pastor who is destined for HELL would encouraged you to pay tithes in that circumstance becos it is entirely against the teachings and principles of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: Pay Your Tithe Or Save A Relative's Life? by jekad: 12:54pm On Jun 24, 2008
MALAMA:

@ Jekad,  the similarity between the Corban story and this tithes/relative scenario is that we Xtians want to show God that we love Him and can obey His commandments to the letter but we don't realise that love for Him is demonstrated by how we love our fellow humans.

And that is after we've shown that we love him(God) first before stretching to another,oh yea we should love our fellow humans no doubt,but before we do that we, first of all give God the respect he deserves as a being before looking at d next man smiley afterall wats d use of feeding and helping pple wen u urself have not referenced God?u seem to have forgotten dat its not every help rendered to humans dat is recognised by God ,some are considered helping in vain smiley

anyways to cut d long story short i'll pay my tithe before saving my relative,that is my own answer  smiley

i rest my case
Re: Pay Your Tithe Or Save A Relative's Life? by beauteous(f): 2:08pm On Jun 24, 2008
alex406:

I will save my relatives life before paying tithe.

Meaning you'll take ur relative to the hospital wit d money nd 4fit ur tithe?
Re: Pay Your Tithe Or Save A Relative's Life? by KunleOshob(m): 2:53pm On Jun 24, 2008
This is what the bible reqeust of us as christians : (amplified version)
Passage James 1:27:
27 religious worship [religion as it is expressed in outward acts] that is pure and unblemished in the sight of God the Father is this: to [b]visit and help and care for the orphans and widows in their affliction and need, and to keep oneself unspotted and uncontaminated from the world.

Nothing was mentioned about church offerings talkless of tithes which is not even relevant to the church christ founded.

Passage Romans 16:17-18:
17 I appeal to you, brethren, to be on your guard concerning those who create dissensions and difficulties and cause divisions, in opposition to the doctrine (the teaching) which you have been taught. [I warn you to turn aside from them, to] avoid them.
    18 For such persons do not serve our Lord Christ but their own bellies and base desires, and by ingratiating and flattering speech, they beguile the hearts of the unsuspecting and simpleminded [people].

The above passage clearly predicts preachers would come up with false doctrine to defraud worshippers who are simple minded. A word is enough for the wise, even the bible has predicted 2000 years ago that some pastors/preachers would come and deceive you to feed their bellies
Re: Pay Your Tithe Or Save A Relative's Life? by KunleOshob(m): 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2008
Passage John 21:14-17:
14This was now the third time that Jesus revealed Himself (appeared, was manifest) to the disciples after He had risen from the dead.
    15When they had eaten, Jesus said to Simon Peter, Simon, son of John, do you love Me more than these [others do--with reasoning, intentional, spiritual devotion, as one loves the Father]? He said to Him, Yes, Lord, You know that I love You [that I have deep, instinctive, personal affection for You, as for a close friend]. He said to him, Feed My lambs.

16Again He said to him the second time, Simon, son of John, do you love Me [with reasoning, intentional, spiritual devotion, as one loves the Father]? He said to Him, Yes, Lord, You know that I love You [that I have a deep, instinctive, personal affection for You, as for a close friend]. He said to him, Shepherd (tend) My sheep.    17He said to him the third time, Simon, son of John, do you love Me [[/b]with a deep, instinctive, personal affection for Me, as for a close friend]? Peter was grieved (was saddened and hurt) that He should ask him the third time, Do you love Me? And he said to Him, Lord, You know everything; You know that I love You [that I have a deep, instinctive, personal affection for You, as for a close friend]. [b]Jesus said to him, Feed My sheep.

The above passage is one of Jesus final instructions to Peter (the rock upon which christ built the church) the founder of the church, Jesus is clearly telling Peter here that if he loves him he should feed his lamb (followers). This is irrefutetable evidence that loving God means showing love to our fellow men and not paying Tithes to your church/pastor. God does not require your money. Anybody that decideds to pay tithes instead of helping another human being in need (wether relative or not) obviously does not love Jesus and that makes the person an anti-christ. Christ never preached tithes but he frequently preached showing love to one another. It is very obvious that the mordern church as de -railed. How many churches show love to the community?? how much of the churches resources go into helping th less priviledge?? this should be the primary concern of the church and not robbing the lambs of christ
Re: Pay Your Tithe Or Save A Relative's Life? by jintujinta(m): 3:35pm On Jun 24, 2008
Be it unto you according to your belief. God is not man, He looketh at the heart not action all the times. Your motive for giving tithes or for skipping it will determine how God handles your case.
Re: Pay Your Tithe Or Save A Relative's Life? by Elgaxton(m): 3:48pm On Jun 24, 2008
Save a relative's live first of course but I still gat to pay my tithe afterwards.

Be it unto you according to your belief. God is not man, He looketh at the heart not action all the times. Your motive for giving tithes or for skipping it will determine how God handles your case.

Very nice and classic statement, God bless you jintujinta

For all I know, God is not gonna punish anyone for paying tithe,
that I'm very sure of so all this gra gra about not paying tithe na
indication of stinginess or ignorance.

Ten percent of my income aint gonna hurt me or anyone.
Re: Pay Your Tithe Or Save A Relative's Life? by PurestBoy(m): 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2008
@poster

I can see that what the poster wants is argument because I can't see anything reasonable in this post. Why must it be the 10% required of God will be needed to save a relatives' life? What about the remaining 90% of the gross pay? Can't some fraction of that be used to save a relative's life?

The moderators should please remove this thread because some people are antichrist by trying to disregard what is written in the Scripture.
Re: Pay Your Tithe Or Save A Relative's Life? by RedHotChic(f): 6:43pm On Jun 24, 2008
Good point!!!!
Re: Pay Your Tithe Or Save A Relative's Life? by RedHotChic(f): 6:44pm On Jun 24, 2008
@poster

I can see that what the poster wants is argument because I can't see anything reasonable in this post. Why must it be the 10% required of God will be needed to save a relatives' life? What about the remaining 90% of the gross pay? Can't some fraction of that be used to save a relative's life?

The moderators should please remove this thread because some people are antichrist by trying to disregard what is written in the Scripture.

cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Pay Your Tithe Or Save A Relative's Life? by Allta(m): 7:34pm On Jun 24, 2008
I have so many to say about this topic but first:
Once you recieve your pay,set aside your tithe first before spending the remaining.By so doing, God will rebuke the devourer for your sake and your relative will not be needing that money afterall.

Is this how the Bible teaches to pay Tithe even in the old testament? I thought the Deut 14:22 -29 teaches to bring in Tithe every year.

I'm saying this for those who still lives the old laws, at the end of the day, it's down to what you believe, pay your Tithe and watch your Relative die , whether it's wrong or not, you'll answer to this on the day of judgement.

And for those who lives the new laws , new orders as stated in Heb 7 that the old law has been set aside , please save a life, even God will be happy you did.

If you do these things unto any of the least one of you, you've done it to me. Why not save a soul first, then borrow money to pay your TITHE later?

If you believe in Tithe because it's part of the old laws (Mal 3), please pay TITHE according to same old law(Deut 14).

For those who think they're cursed or disobedient for not paying TITHE, I've got a question for you: Since The Bible never recorded Christ paid TITHE in his ministry, can you now say Christ is Cursed? unimaginable! can you now say that Paul, Peter, James, John, Matt, Tim, and all the early Christians in Corinths, Rome, Ephesus, Galatians are all cursed? unimaginable! We believe the Bible is complete right? so we believe if they didn't pay Tithe, they are cursed right? unimaginable!

It's unimaginable and highly ridiculous hearing some comments from people who are supposed to be Christians and not Sadducees, people who are supposed to be followers of Christ and not Pharisees, before who are supposed to live their lives based on new orders and not the old orders, people who are meant to be Christ-like and not JEWS! or ISREALITES!

Just a thought.
Re: Pay Your Tithe Or Save A Relative's Life? by Allta(m): 7:51pm On Jun 24, 2008
@PurestBoy

Why should the moderators remove the thread because someone who don't know the definition of AntiChrist has asked to? Can you name a single person who's responded saying they never believed Jesus Christ came in flesh to die for the sins of all men, and then rose on the third day? According to the same bible, this is how an AntiChrist is defined: 1 John 4:2-3

The bottom line, is that some of this questions seem to threaten our fundamental religious beliefs, and some of us feels obviously offended rather than go back and study God's word.

If you go back and you study, you'll understand clearly that there is a reason why God loves Isreal above every other nation, you'll see that there is a reason why Christ came, and you'll see there is a reason why he died and rose again, you'll also see there is a reason why the Holy spirit came. You'll understand that there is a reason why the old law was done away with, the old law was set aside, fulfilled and nullified once and for all. You'll see why we belong to entirely new priesthood of Christ and not levitical priesthood , all these are in the Bible , I'll give you a hint , Heb 7

My advise for you , let God use you to save a life, God wouldn't eat your money, he asked you to give generally so that the poor in spirit can have abundance to live on , widows, orphans, foreigners, pastors (who don't drive hummers when there are people in need of help in the church); so it's your social responsibility to help people, and this includes the dying ones too! Let God use you to save a life, God wouldn't ask you to allow your Relative who is in need, die.

SAVE A LIFE!
Re: Pay Your Tithe Or Save A Relative's Life? by RedHotChic(f): 11:25pm On Jun 24, 2008
[b]Why should the moderators remove the thread because someone who don't know the definition of AntiChrist has asked to?[/b] Can you name a single person who's responded saying they never believed Jesus Christ came in flesh to die for the sins of all men, and then rose on the third day? According to the same bible, this is how an AntiChrist is defined: 1 John 4:2-3
Thank you; so many religious juggernauts in here.
Re: Pay Your Tithe Or Save A Relative's Life? by anonimi: 9:32am On Jun 25, 2008
Allta:

The bottom line, is that some of this questions seem to threaten our fundamental religious beliefs, and some of us feels obviously offended rather than go back and study God's word.

Very concise message there, but will we adhere & study God's word?
How I wish I could respond yes, unfortunately I cannot as most of us are too lazy and/or hypnotised by our pastors to do our own study of God's word.
Personally, I have been reading at least 4-5 verses before and after each verse quoted by any pastor even while in church to understand the proper context of God's message and that has helped me grow a lot as a Christian recently.
Text without context is a PRETEXT.
Re: Pay Your Tithe Or Save A Relative's Life? by manutayo(m): 2:07pm On Jun 25, 2008
Tithe should be the first thing to be deducted from your monthly income before any other commitment.
Re: Pay Your Tithe Or Save A Relative's Life? by amaechijay: 2:57pm On Jun 25, 2008
[color=#770077]Check all those who are against tithe, they often such that finds it difficult to let go. They are such that will actually refuse to give to any relative.
They are only using the excuses of some corrupt Pastors and others as a cover up. Those who do'nt love God can't love man! Love is more than words!
They claim they can give to bbeggarsinstead, but do they know what the beggers spend the money on? (either on cigarette or on woman). Then you will see them stop immediately.
[/color]

@ detruth

I agree 100% with KunleOshob about his discovery on tithing but I'm not stingy towards God or His people as u stipulated above.

I spend my tithe now on widows that I come across; orphans and thos that genuinely need assistance, for instance I have 2 cousins that are struggling to make ends meet in their various schools. They are good children, humble and not wayward but their parents and guardians respectively do not have the resources to train them in the university but they don't just want to give up. I'm living with my parents and sibling and I'm taking care of them the little way I can (with God's help). I still help my older brothers and sisters whenever I can and I help my other relatives too.

So do not generalize your statements on forums like this.
Re: Pay Your Tithe Or Save A Relative's Life? by ifyalways(f): 3:27pm On Jun 25, 2008
@Topic,the law is broken down into two:
Love the lord your God
love your neighbour as yourself.
Hence i wud do both,share the money and use it for both.Till then anyway,the Spirit wud give utterance cool
Re: Pay Your Tithe Or Save A Relative's Life? by Roughlen(m): 5:36pm On Jun 25, 2008
I'm not against the payment of tithes just like i have nothing against giving money to the church, but my problem with those arguing for the payment of tithes is their believe that failure to pay your tithe will attract punishment from God and sanction from any form of blessing. They believe strongly in obeying the laws before anything else just like the Pharisees.
I want to refer you to Matthew 12: 1-14 where our Lord Jesus Christ spoke about one of the Laws (Sabbath).
I'll quote just a few of what he said there:
" It is kindness i want, not animal sacrifices. if you really knew what this means, you would not condemn people who are not guilty"
When they wanted to accuse Him of doing wrong by healing on Sabbath day He had this to say to them "What if one of you has a sheep and it falls into a deep hole on the Sabbath? will he not take hold of it and lift it out? And a man is worth more than a sheep!"
So if you are truly a Christian you'll give priority to showing love to your neighbour over keeping the laws.
Just my two Kobo.
Re: Pay Your Tithe Or Save A Relative's Life? by KunleOshob(m): 5:40pm On Jun 25, 2008
ifyalways:

@Topic,the law is broken down into two:
Love the lord your God
love your neighbour as yourself.
Hence i would do both,share the money and use it for both.Till then anyway,the Spirit would give utterance cool

God does not need you money your neighbour does and the only way you can show love to God is by helping the less priviledge amongst us the bible is very clear on this so lets stop this hypocrisy.
Re: Pay Your Tithe Or Save A Relative's Life? by vizion: 7:10pm On Jun 25, 2008
i am a firm believer that "what ever u do to the least of my brothers u don unto me"

if the life being saved is a creation of God (whether born again, against, or not even born at all)

then it would be equivalent to paying your tithe in the church

i'm not saying we should use the money for our tithes to solve our personal probelms oh
Re: Pay Your Tithe Or Save A Relative's Life? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 25, 2008
PurestBoy:

@poster

I can't believe you actually sat and typed that!

Even if all who posted here were unbelievers, the moderators won't have the right to lock the thread.
Moderators are meant to be impartial.

As for the topic, my answer still stands firm - I'll save a life.
Re: Pay Your Tithe Or Save A Relative's Life? by NubianQ(f): 10:59pm On Jun 25, 2008
Save a Life! why pay something i can pay at a later date? God understands.
Re: Pay Your Tithe Or Save A Relative's Life? by EPOMA(m): 12:10am On Jun 26, 2008
People still get this tithing business wrong.Tithe is not money and it should not only go to the church, we have so much attached ourselves to giving church money than reading the Bible. Below is what Deuteronomy says and then think for yourself

"22Thou shalt truly tithe all the increase of thy seed, that the field bringeth forth year by year.

23And thou shalt eat before the LORD thy God, in the place which he shall choose to place his name there, the tithe of thy corn, of thy wine, and of thine oil, and the firstlings of thy herds and of thy flocks; that thou mayest learn to fear the LORD thy God always.

24And if the way be too long for thee, so that thou art not able to carry it; or if the place be too far from thee, which the LORD thy God shall choose to set his name there, when the LORD thy God hath blessed thee:

25Then shalt thou turn it into money, and bind up the money in thine hand, and shalt go unto the place which the LORD thy God shall choose:

26And thou shalt bestow that money for whatsoever thy soul lusteth after, for oxen, or for sheep, or for wine, or for strong drink, or for whatsoever thy soul desireth: and thou shalt eat there before the LORD thy God, and thou shalt rejoice, thou, and thine household,

27And the Levite that is within thy gates; thou shalt not forsake him; for he hath no part nor inheritance with thee.

28At the end of three years thou shalt bring forth all the tithe of thine increase the same year, and shalt lay it up within thy gates:

29And the Levite, (because he hath no part nor inheritance with thee,) and the stranger, and the fatherless, and the widow, which are within thy gates, shall come, and shall eat and be satisfied; that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hand which thou doest."

Tithe is not money Please.
Re: Pay Your Tithe Or Save A Relative's Life? by Allta(m): 3:27pm On Jun 26, 2008
@anonimi

How I wish I could respond yes, unfortunately I cannot as most of us are too lazy and/or hypnotised by our pastors to do our own study of God's word.

I believe that is a good thing, studying to really understand, correct, reject or approve of what people tell us about Christianity. After Reading KunleOsho's post on Tithing, I had to take 2 days off work dedicated to reading every chapter of the Bible that has got Tithe/Tenth in it. Right from Genesis all the way to the Popular Malachi 3; Matt 23 all the way to Heb 7. I even had to send Kunle some offlines to engage him in some discussions. After these, I was so tired in my flesh , as in weak, because I couldn't eat, I was so thirsty to understand the mystery behind how TITHE crept into the Church hundreds of years after the Death of Christ. I was so thirsty to understand why Christ never paid tithe, why the early Christians never paid tithe, I couldn't eat or sleep as usual for these 2 days, I stayed glued to all the Bible teachings I can lay my hands on concerning this topic. I engaged quite a few Bible Translations in Greek and Hebrew, Commentries, and Topical Indices on this subject. But now, I'm happy because all those work paid off.

In the end, I got what I wanted, and in my opinion, if TITHE was so compulsory for CHRISTIANS (and not the JEWS), then Bible would have recorded it. But hey, everyone with their own conviction, one thing I know that each one of us will answer to all these things in that very day when we shall face Christ. Are you happy with accepting Man-made-Gospel or God-made-Gospel, If Christ isn't cursed for not paying Tithe, if Paul, Peter, James, John, Timothy and other early apostles, those whom Christ committed the laying of the Foundation, a foundation which we enjoyed till date; if these people never expressly taught about tithe, rather they spoke a lot about free-will giving and offerings; if the Bible which was giving as an Architect of our Christian Living, inspired by the Spirit of God, never bother to include these facts, then I choose this very day, to abolish all the fundamental man-made religious beliefs and ideaologies I've been brought up with. I suggest every other JEWISH practising so called Christians do the same.

Like I said earlier, this is not the post for discussing whether TITHE is commendable as part of the Law to the JEWS before the death of Christ, OR Compulsory for Christians to which the old law was fulfilled in Christ's Death and Resurrection.

I'm not saying these to acrue any sort of commendations to myself, but my own is , search the scriptures, and old one to that which is good! Not Man-Made Doctrines, not Man-made-Gospel.

Whether we like it or not, The God-Given Gospel will be preached and some will still reject him, The Truth around the COMPULSION of Tithe will be told, and some will still reject it.

Cheers!
Re: Pay Your Tithe Or Save A Relative's Life? by RedHotChic(f): 1:12am On Jun 27, 2008
Tithe should be the first thing to be deducted from your monthly income before any other commitment.
If you live in the diaspora, that method may be a little bit difficult to follow because of the frequency at which your bills come and their corresponding deadlines.
Re: Pay Your Tithe Or Save A Relative's Life? by KunleOshob(m): 9:06am On Jun 27, 2008
Anybody that would watch a fellow human being die just becos he or she wants to pay "tithes" is evil and the teachings of Christ is not in such a person.
Re: Pay Your Tithe Or Save A Relative's Life? by KunleOshob(m): 10:25am On Jun 27, 2008
Passage Isaiah 58:7-8:

7 Share your food with the hungry,
      and give shelter to the homeless.
   Give clothes to those who need them,
      and do not hide from relatives who need your help. 
  8 “Then your salvation will come like the dawn,
      and your wounds will quickly heal.
   Your godliness will lead you forward,
      and the glory of the Lord will protect you from behind.

The word of God is very clear on this don't neglect your relative in times of need over a flimsy excuse, you would have God to answer to if you do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Of God Or Servant Of God? / Jesus V Muhammed - Muslim Response - Talk Islam / Wearing Of Trousers, Earings And Make-up By Ladies Will Not Take Them To Hell.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.