Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,154 members, 7,946,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:40 AM

Nba Starts For Heat Lovers Only - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nba Starts For Heat Lovers Only (5565 Views)

Angelo Ogbonna Starts For Italy Against The Us Soccer Team. / Mikel Obi Starts For Chelsea But Turned Down Super Eagles Call / Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nba Starts For Heat Lovers Only by doyin13(m): 8:10pm On Jul 18, 2008
JeSoul:

kai Doyin see as Lasiefaire just yab you, lol . . . grin

I will give him more fodder. . , .

Oya lazyfaire. . . . .If you must know I also watch Rugby, Horseracing, Bowls, Curling etc cool cool cool
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Lovers Only by LASIEFAIRE(m): 8:11pm On Jul 18, 2008
JeSoul:

LOL . . . too late, it has already been added! lol grin
angry angry you will pay for this. . .  the only remedy is to paralyse me with Joy. I know you know how to do it, I don't have to explain further.  angry
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Lovers Only by doyin13(m): 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2008
JeSoul:

Men you don't like SM at all ehn? lol . . .

SM Ke. . . . .More like S & M
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Lovers Only by debosky(m): 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2008
doyin13:

Oya lazyfaire. . . . .If you must know I also watch Rugby, Horseracing, Bowls, Curling etc cool cool cool

Wetin dey wrong with curling? undecided That na the best and most interesting sport ever. . . . not only do you get to get in shape by throwing, you can brush up (no pun intended) on your sweeping and scrubbing skills as well. cool
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Lovers Only by doyin13(m): 8:17pm On Jul 18, 2008
debosky:

Wetin dey wrong with curling? undecided That na the best and most interesting sport ever. . . . not only do you get to get in shape by throwing, you can brush up (no pun intended) on your[b] sweeping and scrubbing skills[/b] as well. cool

With men like these. . . .who needs feminists
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Lovers Only by JeSoul(f): 9:26pm On Jul 18, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

angry angry you will pay for this. . . the only remedy is to paralyse me with Joy. I know you know how to do it, I don't have to explain further. angry
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss smiley cheesy grin . . . am I forgiven? smiley

doyin13:

ah curling ke? no way oh Doyin, that one is inexcusable! you're on your own with that. cheesy

debosky:

Wetin dey wrong with curling? undecided That na the best and most interesting sport ever. . . . not only do you get to get in shape by throwing, you can brush up (no pun intended) on your sweeping and scrubbing skills as well. cool
doyin13:

With men like these. . . .who needs feminists
I second that! cheesy
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Lovers Only by SeanT21(f): 10:09pm On Jul 18, 2008
@ Jesoul

Do not hate. Recongnize talent when You see it. Ya dig.

and yea, I made a home run at the Orioles Stadium aka Camden Park in baltimore.
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Lovers Only by LASIEFAIRE(m): 10:50pm On Jul 18, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

360 million, if any one tells me that will be mine, Boy shocked shocked shocked shocked I know I will get paralysed with Joy.

JeSoul:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss smiley cheesy grin . . . am I forgiven? smiley

ah curling ke? no way oh Doyin, that one is inexcusable! you're on your own with that. cheesy

I second that! cheesy

No angry normally that should have solved it, but see above quote on how to Paralyze me with joy.
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Lovers Only by JeSoul(f): 11:11pm On Jul 18, 2008
hehe na $360million you dey find? you wan make I go rob bank? actually make that rob 50 banks!
Well I have been watching "Entrapment" and a couple other heist-themed movies, maybe it's time to put that knowledge to good use? cheesy

SeanT21:

@ Jesoul

Do not hate. Recongnize talent when You see it. Ya dig.

and yea, I made a home run at the Orioles Stadium aka Camden Park in baltimore.
hmmm it will take photographic and telgraphic evidence for me to bite and swallow this pie lipsrsealed
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Lovers Only by SeanT21(f): 11:18pm On Jul 18, 2008
JeSoul:

hehe na $360million you dey find? you wan make I go rob bank? actually make that rob 50 banks!
Well I have been watching "Entrapment" and a couple other heist-themed movies, maybe it's time to put that knowledge to good use? cheesy

hmmm it will take photographic and telgraphic evidence for me to bite and swallow this pie lipsrsealed

I got wittiness mami. If they had a FMLB I be the female A-ROD. just dreaming out loud
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Lovers Only by A40(m): 6:43pm On Jul 19, 2008
@LaiseFaire
Just keeping it real these things do happen

@Jesoul
Boxing of course at least they will get paid for fighting and not just fight for nothing grin
Besides i am not a gigolo ooh lol i was just saying wink
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Lovers Only by JeSoul(f): 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2008
SeanT21:

I got wittiness mami. If they had a FMLB I be the female A-ROD. just dreaming out loud

Female A-rod huh? smiley hopefully without all the tabloid drama wink

A-40,
I've been hearing rumors that your Mavs might be trading for Artest? Hmmm did Cuban hook up with Josh Howard n start smoking weed too? grin
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Lovers Only by SeanT21(f): 4:04am On Jul 22, 2008
JeSoul:

Female A-rod huh? smiley hopefully without all the tabloid drama wink

A-40,
I've been hearing rumors that your Mavs might be trading for Artest? Hmmm did Cuban hook up with Josh Howard n start smoking weed too? grin

Haha.
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Lovers Only by LASIEFAIRE(m): 4:09pm On Jul 22, 2008
JeSoul:

Well I have been watching "Entrapment" and a couple other heist-themed movies, maybe it's time to put that knowledge to good use?
cheesy

It's time indeed, pull some (Jim) Iyke Bond (James) stunts on them. I will be glad to cut it to 285 million Zimbabwean Dollar. grin grin
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Lovers Only by A40(m): 6:37pm On Jul 22, 2008
@Jesoul
That must have been some real good weed we wouldnt mind Artest in the Mavs at last we would get someone that can play some good D and assist Dirk in getting them boards we would gladly offload Devean George and Ericka Dampier
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Lovers Only by JeSoul(f): 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2008
A-40:

@Jesoul
That must have been some real good weed we wouldnt mind Artest in the Mavs at last we would get someone that can play some good D and assist Dirk in getting them boards we would gladly offload Devean George and Ericka Dampier
Artest's D is certainly his one n only sales pitch. Once their executive board conducts a cost-benefit analysis, they should quickly discover that Artest is not a risk worth taking. You guys should see what happens with the present squad this yr,
or look to make a mid-season trade for some disgruntled/unsatisfied player
or shoot for the free-agent market next summer to pick up some good, dependable, quality defensive veteran rather than seeing if Artest will have another mental episode. . . I dunno I just don't trust that guy at all. He has lapsed on every team he's gone to so far and your Mavs will not be immune cool
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Lovers Only by JeSoul(f): 7:05pm On Jul 22, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

It's time indeed, pull some (Jim) Iyke Bond (James) stunts on them. I will be glad to cut it to 285 million Zimbabwean Dollar. grin grin

hehe, Zimbabwean dollars? now you're talking.
smiley based on current conversion rates 265,000,000 in Zimb dollars = $9,247 U.S. dollars.
Just go to your nearest bank Wachovia/BankofAmerica/Citigrp/Chase/JpMorgan and tell them I sent you. . . grin cool
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Lovers Only by A40(m): 7:18pm On Jul 22, 2008
@Jesoul
To every rule there is an exception maybe we need to do something radical besides who else is out there that we can go for?
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Lovers Only by JeSoul(f): 7:22pm On Jul 22, 2008
Yeah I don't think they're any brand name players up for grabs right now but things do open up and change as the season progresses. I think patience will be the virtue well fitted for this circumstance. Cos if the Artest thing doesn't work out, the Mavs will be worse off than with George & Erika D. smiley
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Lovers Only by A40(m): 8:08pm On Jul 22, 2008
JeSoul:

Yeah I don't think they're any brand name players up for grabs right now but things do open up and change as the season progresses. I think patience will be the virtue well fitted for this circumstance. Cos if the Artest thing doesn't work out, the Mavs will be worse off than with George & Erika D. smiley
We can be worse off than we already are two more first round ousters from the playoffs and we would be level with the Denver Nuggets for number of consecutive first round exits and if you ask me its better not to make the playoffs than to be a consistent first round losing team
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Lovers Only by JeSoul(f): 8:25pm On Jul 22, 2008
A-40:

We can be worse off than we already are two more first round ousters from the playoffs and we would be level with the Denver Nuggets for number of consecutive first round exits and if you ask me its better not to make the playoffs than to be a consistent first round losing team
  Kai, you are def spoiled! Ask NY and Mem and Mil and other teams that suck if they'd like to trade places with the Mavs having not made the playoffs in forever. While it must be frustrating to keep making first rd exits, you guys must be patient. . . championship teams are not built in one season. . . the Celtics were an anomaly that is not likely to repeat so soon.

But hey if you want Artest, oh boy you go get am . . . but no start to dey cry come 1month into the season when he decides he wants to pursue his rap career instead of bball, or plows into the crowd in your arena and punches you out  grin  cool
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Lovers Only by A40(m): 2:29pm On Jul 23, 2008
@Jesoul
Species get level we are the only ones in TX yet to win a ring San Antonio has 4 Houston have 2 the taunts are becoming unbearable

We dont mind Artest lol and i dont think he would be too keen on going back to rap K-Fed(Brit's husband) almost sold more than him!As for punching me hmm he would be in for a big suprise Naija boys dont play ooh
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Lovers Only by LASIEFAIRE(m): 4:19pm On Jul 23, 2008
A-40:

@Jesoul
Species get level we are the only ones in TX yet to win a ring San Antonio has 4 Houston have 2 the taunts are becoming unbearable

We don't mind Artest lol and i don't think he would be too keen on going back to rap K-Fed(Brit's husband) almost sold more than him!As for punching me hmm he would be in for a big suprise Naija boys don't play ooh
JeSoul:

Kai, you are def spoiled! Ask NY and Mem and Mil and other teams that suck if they'd like to trade places with the Mavs having not made the playoffs in forever. While it must be frustrating to keep making first rd exits, you guys must be patient. . . championship teams are not built in one season. . . the Celtics were an anomaly that is not likely to repeat so soon.

But hey if you want Artest, oh boy you go get am . . . but no start to dey cry come 1month into the season when he decides he wants to pursue his rap career instead of bball, or plows into the crowd in your arena and punches you out grin cool

You and Artest sef, Wetin be una beef.
Dallas should trade for Artest. Dampier is a Waste, George dumpster. Artest will do both their jobs combined and even more. The only problem I have with this trade is giving up Josh Howard. Forget Dirk, Howard is the main stay of Dallas' team.
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Lovers Only by A40(m): 6:26pm On Jul 23, 2008
@LasieFaire
Howard was a big let-down last season and even the season before his Mary-J smoking has really affected his game that guy has all the potentials to be an NBA star but he seems to be throwing it away i hope he improves next season.I just dont know if they would be keen on Dampier and George at Sacramento they are both old and have no game whatsoever
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Lovers Only by JeSoul(f): 6:52pm On Jul 23, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

You and Artest sef, Wetin be una beef.
Dallas should trade for Artest. Dampier is a Waste, George dumpster. Artest will do both their jobs combined and even more. The only problem I have with this trade is giving up Josh Howard. Forget Dirk, Howard is the main stay of Dallas' team.
For where? Howard is still just a "potential" star to me right now, he has a LOT to prove before any team can make him their franchise player.

Artest will do both their jobs combined and even more.
Yes he will, until 1month into the season when he'll decide he wants to finish his rap album or he'll get arrested or join A-40 in the crowd and start fighting grin

A-40:

@Jesoul
If that be the case then I no blame you smiley. To quote the karate kid "desperate times call for desperate measures" smiley

We don't mind Artest lol and i don't think he would be too keen on going back to rap K-Fed(Brit's husband) almost sold more than him!As for punching me hmm he would be in for a big suprise Naija boys don't play ooh
lol . . . just make sure sha when they show the replay on sportscenter na you dey land that uppercut on his face - not the other way round cool
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Lovers Only by doyin13(m): 7:01pm On Jul 23, 2008
JeSoul:

lol . . . just make sure sha when they show the replay on sportscenter na you dey land that uppercut on his face - not the other way round cool

which kain bad advice be this. . . . . . .

A-40, please submit ur face ooo. . . .How else are you going to sue cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Lovers Only by LASIEFAIRE(m): 7:03pm On Jul 23, 2008
doyin13:

A-40, please submit your face ooo. . . .How else are you going to sue cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

best advice so far.
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Lovers Only by JeSoul(f): 7:23pm On Jul 23, 2008
doyin13:

A-40, please submit your face ooo. . . .How else are you going to sue cheesy cheesy cheesy
   its integrity/reputation vs. money  cheesy  I already know where Doyin and Lasie stand on this one  grin

If Artest knocks out a couple front row teeth it might be hard to enjoy that money. Plus that visual evidence will be available for all to see, including potential dates, coworkers, your greatgrand children. . . hehe . . . The trick is to let Artest instigate the fight, maybe let him land a small swipe and then A-40 can finish it off. . . that way he can still sue for assault and claim "self-defen[b]c[/b]e" "self-defense" cool
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Lovers Only by LASIEFAIRE(m): 8:14pm On Jul 23, 2008
JeSoul:

its integrity/reputation vs. money cheesy I already know where Doyin and Lasie stand on this one grin

If Artest knocks out a couple front row teeth it might be hard to enjoy that money. Plus that visual evidence will be available for all to see, including potential dates, coworkers, your greatgrand children. . . hehe . . . The trick is to let Artest instigate the fight, maybe let him land a small swipe and then A-40 can finish it off. . . that way he can still sue for assault and claim "self-defen[b]c[/b]e" "self-defense" cool

No oh, Jesoul come u know my integrity stand tall.
That just an advice for A-40. Remember am stacked, the 285 millions zimbabwean dollar you stole for me.

A-40 leave your face there, he will punch you, you sue get the money. beat the hell out of him in the club, make you own video but please wear a mask.
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Lovers Only by A40(m): 6:32pm On Jul 24, 2008
@Lasiefaire
You dey craze grin thanks for the tip

@Jesoul
I am gap-toothed already the last thing i need is someone extending that gap grin.If Artest try am i go fight back ooh

@doyin
I will think about it being assaulted is not exactly my plan to get mad rich
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Lovers Only by JeSoul(f): 7:09pm On Jul 24, 2008
Josh Childress is leaving the NBA for Greece as ATL refused to "show him the money" smiley this is slowly chipping away at the potential obstacle in the Celtics way of repeating that was called Atlanta.

LASIEFAIRE:

No oh, Jesoul come u know my integrity stand tall.
That just an advice for A-40. Remember am stacked, the 285 millions zimbabwean dollar you stole for me.
  ah ah I told you to go to the nearest big name bank to collect it, and tell them I sent you smiley  cool

A-40:

@Jesoul
I am gap-toothed already the last thing i need is someone extending that gap grin.If Artest try am i go fight back ooh
  Just make sure you put him to shame smiley, and leave open the possiblity and & justification for suing his behind later  grin
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Lovers Only by A40(m): 7:42pm On Jul 24, 2008
@Jesoul
I heard that news and it was pretty funny where ATL paying him that poorly? is he really leaving the bright lights of the NBA for Greece shocked

On the Artest issue i will fight for my pride i am not a chic that would be smacked around Nigga better keep his arms to himself.LMAO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

19 Foreign Coaches Who Have Managed Super Eagles Of Nigeria Previously / +17 Anita Joseph Sex Tape / Nigerian Television Authority & Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.