Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,887 members, 7,922,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 07:18 PM

USA Minimum Wage Vs Nigeria Minimum Wage. - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / USA Minimum Wage Vs Nigeria Minimum Wage. (56969 Views)

Please Sign This Petition To Increase Nigeria's Minimum Wage. / MINIMUM WAGE: Oshiomhole Disowns Govs, Backs Workers / How Long It Takes To Earn USA Minimum Wage Around The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Minimum Wage Vs Nigeria Minimum Wage. by 617aircav: 12:28am On Sep 16, 2013
jossypajay: I prefer to stay in Nigeria no matter what. No place like home

I agree. My new home is woodbury Nj.
Re: USA Minimum Wage Vs Nigeria Minimum Wage. by 617aircav: 12:30am On Sep 16, 2013
Godogwu: fact is that the person in Nigeria earning $2000 a month is living way better than his/her counterpart in the US.....

Im pretty sure the person in Nigeria earning $2k a month has an education and the american does not. What is a better life to you?

1 Like

Re: USA Minimum Wage Vs Nigeria Minimum Wage. by Nobody: 12:31am On Sep 16, 2013
infolekan:
And what really are you studying there that is not offered in Nigeria.
We're talking minimum wage you're telling us your house rent as a student...how does that correlate?
Why dint you sit down in Nigeria to study instead of acting as an arbiter telling people how difficult it is to survive there.
It's funny when some people think it's ever one in Nigeria that can afford a house or a meal or even start up money to start a business. There are graduates being offered 10,000 here not to talk of the uneducated.
Any country would be terrible for a man who travels there without any plan for what he wants to do and the people that would complain and tell others not to go are the ones who felt they had to leave by all means without ever giving a thought to what they're going to do there.
US is better than Nigeria whichever way you want to look at it.
It's called quality of life and not necessarily the money.

Oh, you havent met Godogwu before? The first person from his hamlet to be sent to Obodo oyinbo to go study. Why do you think he wont let those who can even trace one part of their ancestry at least 30 generations back to the fields of Louisiana hear anything else? You havent also heard that his Dad is richer than Richie? Thats why I always go at him and that dense Manny4life that wont get his diyyck outta his mouth. Coming here trying to flex in the Cyberworld, forgetting that it could be anybody replying to them from behind the screen. Dummies!
Re: USA Minimum Wage Vs Nigeria Minimum Wage. by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 16, 2013
manny4life:

Dude needs serious reality check, can you imagine, with $10,000 he will live better than someone who earns $1million in Nigeria, tell me this isn't slave mentality talk? undecided undecided undecided

I've always said that he's mentally ill, I don't know who released him from Yaba left, he'll manage to earn $10,000 annually while his mates are earning earning $1million, they'll come to the U.S., dash him "obele ego" and he'll be jumping up like an excited frog. See wetin poor man talk dey cause... Chai, tufia...Ubiam (poverty) is a curse, it shall never become, I reject it.

Bros, me sef dey like you, let me earn $1million in Nigeria than the so-called $10,000 here. Hehe, at least with $1million, I can make several trips to the U.S., even with a first class ticket and stay at choice hotels, but him earning $10,000 and nothing, he will struggle to even buy ticket let alone spend money for Naija... cheesy cheesy cheesy

manny4life:

You never get tired of stalking me abi? Oya go find a dingaling and sit on it, after which you can choke on it... Fooolll

Yes, I'm moving back to Africa, Nigeria and my lovely Nnewi soon while you stay in your NY and be the slave you are. Even slave sef get level, your own level is the bottom of the bottom...No redemption for you at all, this is why I pity you. Shiooor, yeye dey smell... Abegi,

A few people know me in real life on here so they can vouch for this: on either side of the ocean, I bet anything that Im waaaay better than you in life, and that my family is waaay better and well known,and respected than yours in any aspect you can think of.
Re: USA Minimum Wage Vs Nigeria Minimum Wage. by 617aircav: 12:36am On Sep 16, 2013
pastor4real: @emmatok: You are right about the infrastructures, accommodation and the purchasing power. You totally wrong about getting good accommodation for $500. In Pennsylvania, Delaware and New York; you will need at least $900 to rent 1bedroom flat to live in good location with rest of mind. You are right that u can get a used car for less than $1000, my friend that will be a good one, be ready to spend extra $1000 plus on the car. You cannot survive with $8/hr unless u want to rent a room from som1 who own a house, that will cost between $300 to $400 a month.
That is more reason most people cannot afford to go to school. Some schools charge up to $25,000 a year. At the end of your program you will be in debt because you have to pay back your student loan. To get job is hard these days, and when you get one, you will be lucky if they offer you $30,000 a year for an entry level job. If you have brother/sister abroad ask them how much they make per year, also ask them there take home pay because here they don't joke with tax.

So being able to get a loan to go to a prestigious school is a bad thing? Is it better to have all the brains in the world, yet because you parents are poor you cant go to university in nigeria? There thousands of state colleges that cost less than $1500 a semester.
Re: USA Minimum Wage Vs Nigeria Minimum Wage. by Nobody: 12:46am On Sep 16, 2013
Godogwu:

Lool, forever ranting... you done?

and your high and mighty Us With all the racial bs, psychopaths kidnapping people for more than 10 years, serial killers, random shootings, the bleeped up judicial system, crazy people shooting 6 year olds just because they had arguments with their parents....Nahh G, you can keep your America. They have arguably the best Educational system and thats why i'm here. At once i'm done, i'm out on to return on vacations or just to chill for a bit.

I'm sure you'll live better than me when i'm making $1m a month in Nigeria *Laughs*, Your very emotional comments are always pitiful. Some of you are in so much denial like i'm just perplexed. You'll be alright though.....hopefully America gives you all you need. Later G.

Nna bia, who is your G? You better concentrate on the book the village council donated money to send you here to read and leave the Cocaine alone for the US born druggies to keep doing what they do best. Whats all this nonsense you wrote up there? Psychopaths kill kids?! OK?! Do they just disappear into thin air or does it get investigated properly? Compare that to what happens in your country! Same goes for every other "fault" you tried to put against this country. Fuc*ked up judicial system?! Lmaoo Dont kill me with laughter! If thats how you describe this country's Judicial System, how would you describe Nigeria's?

Youre just a pitiful dunce.

1 Like

Re: USA Minimum Wage Vs Nigeria Minimum Wage. by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 16, 2013
adconline: What's cheap in Naija.
1 piece of cooked chicken breast/thigh=N1000.00=$6.
In the US, $5.99 gets about 4-5 pieces of chicken breats/thighs
MTN. Recharge card: 10k/wk=$60, by 4 wks=$240 with no unlimited talk/text/data plan
In the US, $80 gets unlimited everything for a month.

Dude, out here theres $25 unlimited plans. If you want unlimited international call added its an extra $20 a month!

These dudes--- especially the liars that managed to sneak in here (MannytheLiar4Life and Godogwu)---- are just simply insane.

1 Like

Re: USA Minimum Wage Vs Nigeria Minimum Wage. by mogzy(m): 1:02am On Sep 16, 2013
kingoflag:

Dude, out here theres $25 unlimited plans. If you want unlimited international call added its an extra $20 a month!

These dudes--- especially the liars that managed to sneak in here (MannytheLiar4Life and Godogwu)---- are just simply insane.
[quote author=kingoflag]

Kingo, I'm on At&T 2go $50 unlimited plan, abeg let me into the extra $20 unlimited international...
Re: USA Minimum Wage Vs Nigeria Minimum Wage. by tpia5: 1:24am On Sep 16, 2013
adconline: What's cheap in Naija.
1 piece of cooked chicken breast/thigh=N1000.00=$6.
In the US, $5.99 gets about 4-5 pieces of chicken breats/thighs
MTN. Recharge card: 10k/wk=$60, by 4 wks=$240 with no unlimited talk/text/data plan
In the US, $80 gets unlimited everything for a month.

which chicken are you referring to?

one kfc chicken b.reast (meal including drink and side) is $5.35, google it.

two piece meal starts from $5.35.

unless there's a sale, most chicken outlets dont come as cheap as you're saying.

calorie info: http://www.fastfoodnutrition.org/11_r-kfc/1648_i-original-recipe-chicken--breast-nutrition-facts.html
Re: USA Minimum Wage Vs Nigeria Minimum Wage. by ozoemeka(m): 2:21am On Sep 16, 2013
You CAN NOT compare the US to Nigeria. You are not accounting for SEVERAL economic advantages and disparities, Economic power, age of the economy etc.

Compare NIGERIA to Gabon, Kenya, St Kitts island etc those are COMPARABLE countries. The US is over 200 years older than Nigeria. Why would you equate both countries

ayobase: The state of California's minimum wage of $10 (N1,500) per hour to start by 2016. It seems it is about $8 (N1,200)at the moment.

A US citizen that works 10 hrs daily for 20 days gets approximately N300,000 ($2,000) per month!

Nigeria's is N18,500 ($123) per month. Meaning N92 ($0.6) per hour pay.

Why won't people wanna run go greener pasture.

#Im just saying ni o#

http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2013/9/12/bill-set-to-raisecaliforniaminimumwageto10.html
Re: USA Minimum Wage Vs Nigeria Minimum Wage. by ozoemeka(m): 2:23am On Sep 16, 2013
Your so-called greener pastures exist solely for us citizens. Foreigners that come to the US do not START off on minimum wage, they start off around $1 an hour or LESS. Go ask the mexicans and people who work in factories.

ayobase: The state of California's minimum wage of $10 (N1,500) per hour to start by 2016. It seems it is about $8 (N1,200)at the moment.

A US citizen that works 10 hrs daily for 20 days gets approximately N300,000 ($2,000) per month!

#Im just saying ni o#

http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2013/9/12/bill-set-to-raisecaliforniaminimumwageto10.html
Re: USA Minimum Wage Vs Nigeria Minimum Wage. by ozoemeka(m): 2:25am On Sep 16, 2013
You all have this HEAVENLY assumption of the US. I love how nigerians in nigeria love to think it's all beautiful in America. They imagine how much $$ they can earn "working 3 jobs" and MAKING ALL THAT OYINBO MONEY......well...till they ACTUALLY come here and then REALIZE that the Calculations they had were ONLY IN THEORY..

assu2013: Oboy n u fit work 4 3 places
Re: USA Minimum Wage Vs Nigeria Minimum Wage. by ozoemeka(m): 2:26am On Sep 16, 2013
Lol don't mind them, they don't ask themselves why do Nigerians in AMERICA ALWAYS want to relocate to Nigeria. They THINK it's so easy, that's why they're quick to ask Americans for $$ thinking we here must pick it up by the sidewalk.

atlwireles: This's how you send yourselves to the land of suffering. Find out, what kind of life you live in California with $10/hr job.
Re: USA Minimum Wage Vs Nigeria Minimum Wage. by manny4life(m): 2:52am On Sep 16, 2013
kingoflag:

A few people know me in real life on here so they can vouch for this: on either side of the ocean, I bet anything that Im waaaay better than you in life, and that my family is waaay better and well known,and respected than yours in any aspect you can think of.

Typical Nigerian and their empty boast, lol... That they know you, how does that translate into what you claim?

Yeah, waaayyyy better... LOL, @ my shitt stinks better than yours... ROTFLMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy

Real men don't boast of being better, they simply ignore it and prove otherwise i.e. if they have to. Please save your unworthy rants, it makes no sense. I'm from Nnewi in Anambra state, a true Igbo son, let that ring a bell to you to an average Nnewi person. I've asked you before, if you ain't a second generation slave, who the fvck are you?

Again, save your rant and your BS to those who gives a shitt because I don't.

cool cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: USA Minimum Wage Vs Nigeria Minimum Wage. by manny4life(m): 3:04am On Sep 16, 2013
kingoflag:

Ummm...Homo... Im at home! Are u st.upid or what? You really expect I'll move to a place where the Police can kill me because of a $0.02 bribe refusal on my part and the President is corrupt as hell conniving in stealing the money meant for the people, while granting out Pardons to fugitives? ! You must be insane!

It's that time of the day when kingofFAGS is on his period, so expect nothing short of him ranting like a lil bitchh, that's what you're good for anyway. Didn't I tell you earlier on to go choke on something? Lls, dude needs serious check, you're having a serious mental breakdown.. Check in a psych ward near you, you need help and deliverance.

Abegi save your crap, what's the incentive for a police officer harassing a wretched slave like you? Did I not tell you that slaves have class, you're the bottom of the bottom, so save us the rant. Millions of Nigerians (about 160million + to be precise) are living in Nigeria and not even up to 1% are victims of police casualties. So if you claim all these "my shitt stinks better", it would mean that police won't harass you but serve you, then again, a victimized suckerr and sodomized slave like you is worse off than an average police so yes, you fear for your life... Now you see why, you said it yourself. I'm not afraid of going home neither am I scared of living there, because I know who the fvck I am, nothing scares me... Ewu Gambia, KWASIA..

QUIT WHINING LIKE A LIL BITCHH

1 Like

Re: USA Minimum Wage Vs Nigeria Minimum Wage. by Nobody: 3:47am On Sep 16, 2013
manny4life:

Typical Nigerian and their empty boast, lol... That they know you, how does that translate into what you claim?

Yeah, waaayyyy better... LOL, @ my shitt stinks better than yours... ROTFLMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy

Real men don't boast of being better, they simply ignore it and prove otherwise i.e. if they have to. Please save your unworthy rants, it makes no sense. I'm from Nnewi in Anambra state, a true Igbo son, let that ring a bell to you to an average Nnewi person. I've asked you before, if you ain't a second generation slave, who the fvck are you?

Again, save your rant and your BS to those who gives a shitt because I don't.

cool cool cool cool cool cool
You can Nnewi these nuts whenever youre ready. Like I said in real life you'll quake.
Re: USA Minimum Wage Vs Nigeria Minimum Wage. by Nobody: 3:51am On Sep 16, 2013
manny4life:

It's that time of the day when kingofFAGS is on his period, so expect nothing short of him ranting like a lil bitchh, that's what you're good for anyway. Didn't I tell you earlier on to go choke on something? Lls, dude needs serious check, you're having a serious mental breakdown.. Check in a psych ward near you, you need help and deliverance.

Abegi save your crap, what's the incentive for a police officer harassing a wretched slave like you? Did I not tell you that slaves have class, you're the bottom of the bottom, so save us the rant. Millions of Nigerians (about 160million + to be precise) are living in Nigeria and not even up to 1% are victims of police casualties. So if you claim all these "my shitt stinks better", it would mean that police won't harass you but serve you, then again, a victimized suckerr and sodomized slave like you is worse off than an average police so yes, you fear for your life... Now you see why, you said it yourself. I'm not afraid of going home neither am I scared of living there, because I know who the fvck I am, nothing scares me... Ewu Gambia, KWASIA..

QUIT WHINING LIKE A LIL BITCHH
Ummm...Mr... why are you still out here, again? What happened to the paradise youre preaching about? Oh, lemme guess youre helping us develop D.C because without you the economy of the Capital will crumble thereby affecting the country and eventually the world, huh?

Man, GTFOH!

1 Like

Re: USA Minimum Wage Vs Nigeria Minimum Wage. by MrChris1(m): 3:54am On Sep 16, 2013
kingoflag: Ummm...Mr... why are you still out here, again? What happened to the paradise youre preaching about? Oh, lemme guess youre helping us develop D.C because without you the economy of the Capital will crumble thereby affecting the country and eventually the world, huh?

Man, GTFOH!
Hilarious!!!
Re: USA Minimum Wage Vs Nigeria Minimum Wage. by manny4life(m): 4:53am On Sep 16, 2013
kingoflag: Ummm...Mr... why are you still out here, again? What happened to the paradise youre preaching about? Oh, lemme guess youre helping us develop D.C because without you the economy of the Capital will crumble thereby affecting the country and eventually the world, huh?

Man, GTFOH!

Priceless... Lol, what a comeback.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Shame on you dude, worthless piece of shitt, seeking for attention... nansense.

Hehe, we rule DC, you don't like it... Go hang yourself person, effin heddiot..

What a waste of space.. cool cool cool cool

kingoflag: You can Nnewi these nuts whenever youre ready. Like I said in real life you'll quake.

That's right, out of your mouth, the truth emerges.... Hehe, I love who I am, at least I'm not a second generation bound slave, so I have a place called home. For you, where is home? Let me guess, you ain't got one, you don't even know where you're from... Abeg, carry go with your mental slavery... shioor, yeye dey smell..

Now, if you have a problem, go stand on the highway, yet go hug transformer.. One less mentally ill psycho means a better place for us... Now be a good boy, like I told you before, go CHOKE yourself...While you're at it, QUIT WHINING LIKE A LIL BITCHH cool cool cool
Re: USA Minimum Wage Vs Nigeria Minimum Wage. by EhiGid(m): 5:06am On Sep 16, 2013
chio: Most people in the USA may be making money but may nt have enough to send home esp wen u are doing this hour job.
the cost of living in usa is also quite expensive.
to have a haircut in the say in NY u pay $15 around N2400
to go to work my friend uses de train he pays $2.5 to go and $2.5 to return so $5 a day apart from local transportn to his house.
to activate a line say for unlimited local call,500mb data,unlimited text u will have to pay like $40 (N6400)monthly(Simple mobile)
unlike in nigeria where u can buy a sim N100 and pay for BB plan N1500 which like ($10)

For one to survive in america u may have to go school so as to make ur pay/hour go up
there equally loans u can get wen u finish school u start paying gradually.
also the schools there dont go on strike so wen u enta for a 4year course and u are studious
u would graduate in 4years time.
Hey bro, u sound like someone who's got lot of information on how it goes over there.
Please I'll appreciate advice on WORKING AND SCHOOLING OPPORTUNITIES abroad. My email is gideonijie@gmail.com. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: USA Minimum Wage Vs Nigeria Minimum Wage. by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 16, 2013
who said life is less expensive in nija?
1.cars n their life span
2.food, (u can get a full chicken as low as $5)
3.Electronics,
4.Computers $ tablets
5.Phones,
6 clothes (original nt ABA)
All these listed above re basic needs n they re cheaper in USA .

Mayb electricity bills is lesser in nija becos, electricity comes once in 2weeks grin

U claim life is better or cheaper in nija , yet at 40 most nija still live wit parents, meanwhile independency begins at 18 in USA.

Pls ogas at d top stop d comparing n U guys should stop saying wat u don't know

Re: USA Minimum Wage Vs Nigeria Minimum Wage. by Pasca07: 6:19am On Sep 16, 2013
Kingoflag infact majority of ppl here knows ur post make sense...just ignore d fools pretending to be patriotic but still live in USA,no matter what u all say 99 percent of youth in nigeria are ready to travel to USA if the opportunity arises.
Re: USA Minimum Wage Vs Nigeria Minimum Wage. by akwunomy(m): 7:19am On Sep 16, 2013
Why are you guys stressing yourselves on minimum wages....When you hear minimum wages...that does not mean that most Nigerians are living with minimum wages. Some are making 13-17 dollar per hour...some are doing other business in Nigeria while making the minimum wage. I have been here in California for two years and i can assure you that there are ways to survive better than the minimum wage. It depends on your planning and your status here. It is not always rossy here as many people are here without job...but still, they are living better than most guys who have so called jobs that you make 18000 naira every month. Why you guys struggle to live 60 years in Naija...people here can live up to 100 years. So we make the mistake of thinking about money...money and money in Naija but do not care about the quality of live. How time do you guys undertake regular doctor visit in a year...you only see a doctor when malaria and typhoid don't kill you finish. How many of you have a regular dental visit every year...Do you know the risk you run by not figuring your dental health....the list goes on and on...that i won't want to go on to shed the miserable life that you guys are living in Naija and are proud of it. so don't just think about the money we are making here but think about the underlying benefits of living here. No matter how bad...the truth is still...we are better off here than in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: USA Minimum Wage Vs Nigeria Minimum Wage. by LausDeo(m): 7:27am On Sep 16, 2013
rhames: have u factored in the current tax rate at 56% of Gross income,Rents at $500 average,Gas & Electricity $800 and your own running costs? Greener pastures indeed.You better sit down and work hard and make cool money here before some dum dum deceives u.Who is living on minimum wage alone in Nigeria. Good luck.
LIAR! There is nowhere in the world you would pay 56% of your gross income as tax. Get your facts right
Re: USA Minimum Wage Vs Nigeria Minimum Wage. by LausDeo(m): 7:39am On Sep 16, 2013
Allen kee:

WAS AMERICA DEVELOPED AS NIGERIA AT 53?
MIND YOU AMERICA IS OVER 200 YEARS.
aren't you tired of this stupid excuse? Had technology and research gotten to this level when America was 53? We now have everything we need to make things work at our disposal. America didn't have that at 53.
Re: USA Minimum Wage Vs Nigeria Minimum Wage. by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 16, 2013
Okeikpu: see pple wey never cross seme boda...follow dey comment too.. sad
That you haven't crossed doesn't mean another person hasn't crossed okay? smiley Your time will come.

1 Like

Re: USA Minimum Wage Vs Nigeria Minimum Wage. by Godogwu: 7:59am On Sep 16, 2013
adconline:
How many Nigerians earn this amount.. Maybe 5-10%.. We are talking about minimum wage in Naija $110 vs US $1200. You are not better when you provide ur generator, diesel, water, security,and road. The problem is that Nigerians don't know how how to monetize these govt services they are paying out of their pocket. Someone who makes $100k/yr in the US enjoys a more comfortable life than someone is Naija who makes $200,000.00.

This is what you guys never want to understand. What the hell do you mean 5-10% earn N200,000...are you even alright? so all the bankers, accountants, doctors, ceos', engineers, traders, economists are just 5 percent of the population?...common man!, you can do better.

someone who makes $100,000 in Nigeria lives way better than the person who earns $200,000 in the US. With a 100grand in Nigeria every year, you could live in the best areas in the city, drive a german car from that year and ball every saturday if you choose. Housing most especially is way cheaper in Nigeria in comparison to the US. You can even hire a maid, gateman, driver etc. There's no doubt a person earning $200,000 in any part of the world isn't living badly atall but I can categorically tell you that the person earning $100,000 in Nigeria lives a way more comfortable life. well comfortable is subjective but you probably get my point.
Re: USA Minimum Wage Vs Nigeria Minimum Wage. by Godogwu: 8:19am On Sep 16, 2013
infolekan:
And what really are you studying there that is not offered in Nigeria.
We're talking minimum wage you're telling us your house rent as a student...how does that correlate?
Why dint you sit down in Nigeria to study instead of acting as an arbiter telling people how difficult it is to survive there.
It's funny when some people think it's ever one in Nigeria that can afford a house or a meal or even start up money to start a business. There are graduates being offered 10,000 here not to talk of the uneducated.
Any country would be terrible for a man who travels there without any plan for what he wants to do and the people that would complain and tell others not to go are the ones who felt they had to leave by all means without ever giving a thought to what they're going to do there.
US is better than Nigeria whichever way you want to look at it.
It's called quality of life and not necessarily the money.

I'm studying mechanical engineering and its offered in Nigeria but it was my father's idea of me schooling here, so here i am. The minimum wage has everything to do with the rent (cost of living), if the cost of living is very low then the salary won't matter and if the the cost of living is very high then the minimum wage would be next to useless yes?

Now i never told you its hard for me to survive here, I was just doing a comparison with Nigeria and the Us on rent and accommodation. Like I've said earlier the Us has arguably the best educational system and Uni's in the world and my parents can afford it so i'm here to make the best use of the opportunity. Oh and you probably got me mixed up with one of those desperate Nigerians who want to leave the shores of the country by all means...Nahh G i'm not about that life. I came here cause i wanted aii.

Finally there are unemployed and underpaid grads in every part of the world.... A cab driver who dropped me off from the airport recently is an economists but there are no jobs and he has to feed his family so he resorted to cab driving. His case is definitely one out of many.
Finally I don't care if the US is better than Nigeria (Its a bloody first world country gaddammit!), I am Nigerian and I could careless how great the US is. What Nigerians should do is look for ways of building our country, changing perspectives, electing better leaders, challenging corruption and so on rather than adore and worship the US at every given instance.
Re: USA Minimum Wage Vs Nigeria Minimum Wage. by Godogwu: 8:30am On Sep 16, 2013
617aircav:

Im pretty sure the person in Nigeria earning $2k a month has an education and the american does not. What is a better life to you?

True.., I don't know about a better life though cos my life isn't bad atall at this point.
Re: USA Minimum Wage Vs Nigeria Minimum Wage. by Godogwu: 8:31am On Sep 16, 2013
kingoflag:

Nna bia, who is your G? You better concentrate on the book the village council donated money to send you here to read and leave the Cocaine alone for the US born druggies to keep doing what they do best. Whats all this nonsense you wrote up there? Psychopaths kill kids?! OK?! Do they just disappear into thin air or does it get investigated properly? Compare that to what happens in your country! Same goes for every other "fault" you tried to put against this country. Fuc*ked up judicial system?! Lmaoo Dont kill me with laughter! If thats how you describe this country's Judicial System, how would you describe Nigeria's?

Youre just a pitiful dunce.

Aii G, I can't with you....hopefully you'll be alright.
Re: USA Minimum Wage Vs Nigeria Minimum Wage. by hardbody: 8:50am On Sep 16, 2013

#Im just saying ni o#

Very myopic analysis.

How much do you think corporate organisations pay in Nigeria depending on your level ?

What is the tax implication of what you earn in both worlds?

What are the financial liabilities to the earner as is being compared?

What guarantee is there that the jobs are all over the place for the taking, irrespective of where you are?

Nothing wrong in wanting to elope or jump ship to the US, UK or wherever in double hell anyone wants to go to, however, i ask, why are some Tokunbos coming back to Nigeria to take up employment, are those mega hourly pays not available to them?

Have you noticed that Nigerians spend more than the westerners when they come over to your world? Where do you think the money is coming from and please note, the huge spenders are not all politicians.

How about you find something meaningful to analyse than raise issues with no substance. If you have fun living in the western world, enjoy it, i know people that will not leave their well paid employment in this country to come pick up your mega hourly pay (yours sincerely inclusive).

When i need to holiday abroad, i will, when i need to work to make the money, i do it here, capic??

1 Like

Re: USA Minimum Wage Vs Nigeria Minimum Wage. by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 16, 2013
manny4life:

Priceless... Lol, what a comeback.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Shame on you dude, worthless piece of shitt, seeking for attention... nansense.

Hehe, we rule DC, you don't like it... Go hang yourself person, effin heddiot..

What a waste of space.. cool cool cool cool

That's right, out of your mouth, the truth emerges.... Hehe, I love who I am, at least I'm not a second generation bound slave, so I have a place called home. For you, where is home? Let me guess, you ain't got one, you don't even know where you're from... Abeg, carry go with your mental slavery... shioor, yeye dey smell..

Now, if you have a problem, go stand on the highway, yet go hug transformer.. One less mentally ill psycho means a better place for us... Now be a good boy, like I told you before, go CHOKE yourself...While you're at it, QUIT WHINING LIKE A LIL BITCHH cool cool cool

Seriously Manny, whats all this crap? Youre really fighting someone over the net? Dont you have a girlfriend to while away time with?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Amaechi & Wike Unite At A Town Hall Meeting In Rivers (Photos) / Saraki Has This To Say About Akpabio's Defection To APC / Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.