Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,706 members, 7,882,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 02:24 AM

Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress (29909 Views)

“jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” / Lagos/ibadan Express Way , Rehabilitation & Expansion (Pictures) / Man Punished By Soldiers In Lagos For Crossing An Express Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by jmaine: 2:47pm On Sep 16, 2013
olatunji21:
And u are d bigger fool...i ply dat road everywknd and av nt seen any sign of wrk..nt at all...and again i tink u will nid to go read d contract agreement again as JB has no biznes wit d shagamu axis...dat place is designated for RCC...

IDIOTA

Look at this refurbished dunce. . . .The thread caption says Lagos- Ibadan road and your given me gobbledegook stories about RCC and JB sections.

What a toddler . . .

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 16, 2013
theoctopus:

You mean you did not see both RCC and JB on those pics! You must be blind! grin
bros dats definately nt Lagos-ibadan Expressway..

7 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 16, 2013
show us EAST/WEST ROAD!

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by jmaine: 2:50pm On Sep 16, 2013
smartchoice: show us EAST/WEST ROAD!

You miss road ? undecided
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Demdem(m): 2:52pm On Sep 16, 2013
theoctopus:

You mean you did not see both RCC and JB on those pics! You must be blind! grin

Goon, u keep on talking about pictures. Is that road the only place both JB and RCC is in this country as at today. Continue to deceive ursef.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Demdem(m): 2:53pm On Sep 16, 2013
olatunji21:
bros dats definately nt Lagos-ibadan Expressway..

The truth is gradually coming out. cheesy grin
Surely, retardeen is a shameless liar.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by jmaine: 2:55pm On Sep 16, 2013
So what express way is that . . . Dulling dudes on parade.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Demdem(m): 3:03pm On Sep 16, 2013
'Odesin' question. Ask ur co-fools especially the goon who posted them. Na him know where he port them from cheesy grin

By the way, below is the true situation

http://www.spyghana.com/lagos-ibadan-expressway-president-jonathan-lies/

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Demdem(m): 3:05pm On Sep 16, 2013
smartchoice: show us EAST/WEST ROAD!

Don't even go there. Retardeen should be ashamed of himself.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by asha80(m): 3:06pm On Sep 16, 2013
demdem and horus that is the lagos ibadan expressway....i saw them on my way to ijebu ode last week...no need to doubt it.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by jmaine: 3:10pm On Sep 16, 2013
asha 80: demdem and horus that is the lagos ibadan expressway....i saw them on my way to ijebu ode last week...no need to doubt it.

You dey mind those intentional lying fools .

Chronic bad belleism dey worry those dunce
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Demdem(m): 3:10pm On Sep 16, 2013
asha 80: demdem and horus that is the lagos ibadan expressway....i saw them on my way to ijebu ode last week...no need to doubt it.

It's ur words against others who claim its not so. They were not seen.
Show me pictures of either redemption camp or prayer city with JB working. Any identifiable place between lagos and sagamu. This place isn't that desolate any longer.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Horus(m): 3:10pm On Sep 16, 2013
Lies, lies and lies, there is no sign showing "Lagos-ibadan Express Road" in any of the pictures.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by jmaine: 3:12pm On Sep 16, 2013
Horus: Lies, lies and lies, there is no sign showing "Lagos-ibadan Express Road" in any of the pictures.

Lolz . . . .Ma guy wan see sign post. . . You don't say cheesy . .

Mehn !! See comedy grin . . .
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by theoctopus: 3:16pm On Sep 16, 2013
Demdem:

Goon, u keep on talking about pictures. Is that road the only place both JB and RCC is in this country as at today. Continue to deceive ursef.

You just pooed in your own pants there! There is no other road in Nigeria where JB and RCC are working in close proximity. Please name the road? Yeye hater. I told you that you are acting like a witch. It is only a witch that will not be happy for Lagos-Ibadan axis just because you hate GEJ. If your love for the progress of this axis is less than your hatred for GEJ, then you have a sad problem. What a shame. shame!!!!!!!!!!

grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Horus(m): 3:17pm On Sep 16, 2013

And me, I saw Santa Claus running on the street last week.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by asha80(m): 3:19pm On Sep 16, 2013
Demdem:

Show me pictures of either redemption camp or prayer city with JB working. Any identifiable place between lagos and sagamu. This place isn't that desolate any longer.
i saw them at near sagamu interchange from lagos...i did not ttravel with the aim of taking pics so you have to take my word for it....i have nothing to lose or gain by lying so if you do not believe me that is your headache not mine as what is there is there.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by jmaine: 3:19pm On Sep 16, 2013
Horus:

More comedy chai !!! grin
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by talktimi(m): 3:20pm On Sep 16, 2013
bloggernaija: Why clap for a mediocre president with a backward attitude /approach to problem solving

That road should be a super highway of at least 5 lanes on either side.
A dedicated high speed rail all the way to Ibadan
Light rail from mowe to Berger
Dedicated service done or what you call rest stops else.

Within 4 yrs,that road will pafuka again and mr president would have to take his begging bowl to china again
Dundee utd must always be sad CHAI very soon una gang members go credit this project & its future completion to some dead presidents. Smh for sad sad "progressives"
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by theoctopus: 3:21pm On Sep 16, 2013
Horus:

You are making a fool of yourself. There is a time to just relax and go do something else or better still, join in the celebration. To even be expending this much energy trying to rubbish a work in your own region is past ridiculous! You are openly fighting against the progress of the south west. What a shame! It is obvious you will even want the region to go under just to prove that GEJ is not working. This was how ACN conspired against the Yoruba candidate in the house of reps just to spite PDP? Shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Demdem(m): 3:21pm On Sep 16, 2013
theoctopus:

You just pooed in your own pants there! There is no other road in Nigeria where JB and RCC are working in close proximity. Please name the road? Yeye hater. I told you that you are acting like a witch. It is only a witch that will not be happy for Lagos-Ibadan axis just because you hate GEJ. If your love for the progress of this axis is less than your hatred for GEJ, then you have a sad problem. What a shame. shame!!!!!!!!!!

grin grin grin

Never knew u were this daft. Really daft. What suggests in ur ported pictures that both construction giants are on the same road, working side by side. Are u ok at all.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 16, 2013
Demdem:

Mumu! Lagos-Ibadan road is over 100km. The contractors must not necessarily start work at Redemption camp or prayer city.

You've seen the pictures of ongoing work and heard testimonies (from post of other NL), what else do you want, you ENEMY of progress?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by asha80(m): 3:22pm On Sep 16, 2013
Horus:

like i said to demdem if you like believe me and if you like don't as i have nothing to gain or lose.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by jmaine: 3:22pm On Sep 16, 2013
talktimi: Dundee utd must always be sad CHAI very soon una gang members go credit this project & its future completion to some dead presidents. Smh for sad sad "progressives"

Very sad scoundrels . . .
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by jmaine: 3:24pm On Sep 16, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Mumu! Lagos-Ibadan road is over 100km. The contractors must not necessarily start work at Redemption camp or prayer city.

You've seen the pictures of ongoing work and heard testimonies (from post of other NL), what else do you want, you ENEMY of progress?

Dem dey fear demotion for their witchcraft coven . . . . .
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Demdem(m): 3:25pm On Sep 16, 2013
asha 80: i saw them at near sagamu interchange from lagos...i did not ttravel with the aim of taking pics so you have to take my word for it....i have nothing to lose or gain by lying so if you do not believe me that is your headache not mine as what is there is there.
Demdem:

The headache should be urs.
Ok, from ur post, u saw them at sagamu interchange.
There is an FRSC office at that interchange, ask the poster to present pictures from there showing JB working. grin
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by theoctopus: 3:27pm On Sep 16, 2013
Demdem:

The headache should be urs.
Ok, from ur post, u saw them at sagamu interchange.
There is an FRSC office at that interchange, ask the poster to present pictures from there showing JB working. grin

I always tell you this. Nobody needs to provide anything for you. If you are so concerned, and since it is your region, you should go there with a camera. You have a warped impression of yourself. No one cares that much about you. You are inconsequential. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 16, 2013
theoctopus:

You are making a fool of yourself. There is a time to just relax and go do something else or better still, join in the celebration. To even be expending this much energy trying to rubbish a work in your own region is past ridiculous! You are openly fighting against the progress of the south west. What a shame! It is obvious you will even want the region to go under just to prove that GEJ is not working. This was how ACN conspired against the Yoruba candidate in the house of reps just to spite PDP? Shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOOL we dnt want political Stooge in our land...Tambuwal havent disappointed either..
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 16, 2013
theoctopus:

The politics of Tinubu dogs is DESTRUCTIVE politics. Their criticisms is DESTRUCTIVE. When you think APC and Tinubu, think DESTRUCTION.

8 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Demdem(m): 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

Fool, what I can see are pictures of a road construction projects in two different locations by two contracttors. Nothing sugests its from lag-Ib. Especially when there is a report on the contrary.

http://www.spyghana.com/lagos-ibadan-expressway-president-jonathan-lies/

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Horus(m): 3:32pm On Sep 16, 2013
asha 80: like i said to demdem if you like believe me and if you like don't as i have nothing to gain or lose.

Look, we don't need "beliefs" here, what we need is FACTS. just post a recent picture with the sign showing the number of lanes and Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress. And keep your "beliefs" for yourself. Will you drive your car on "beliefs" or on a concrete road?

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 16, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin To Obaseki: You Won't Be In Power Forever / Imo Inauguration: Tinubu's Colourful Entrance Despite SIT-AT-HOME Order / President Buhari Prayed For Nigeria In Medina (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.