Stats: 3,190,222 members, 7,939,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:39 PM

Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress (29969 Views)

“jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” / Lagos/ibadan Express Way , Rehabilitation & Expansion (Pictures) / Man Punished By Soldiers In Lagos For Crossing An Express Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by AreaFada2: 9:29pm On Sep 16, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

It is not even about unity of disintegration, it is about how moronic you are despite claiming Harvard-type education! grin grin grin grin

I already told you, your brain is dead and you proved me right.

You are too stewpid to be allowed to vote.

Your brain needs to be smashed to smithereens because it is absolutely worthless.

Meet a person like you for what? grin grin grin grin grin

Sorry I vote where my vote means something.
Never voted in Naija.

What is it about then? You think if not for oil, Nigeria would still exist?

Actually I am only chatting with you to assess your mental state. I remember doing this on people back in the day as a student.
I have a good idea what you suffer from. But it would be unprofessional for me to openly state it here.

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Godson201333(m): 9:30pm On Sep 16, 2013
I cant see them doing anything...waste of MB
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Sagamite(m): 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2013
Area-Fada:

Sorry I vote where my vote means something.
Never voted in Naija.

What is it about then? You think if not for oil, Nigeria would still exist?

You are a person!

What is "top world uni"?

Did you mean at "a world's top uni"?
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by solopumpy227: 9:32pm On Sep 16, 2013
I am not sure of the vercaity of this https://www.nairaland.com/1440512/ogun-poorest-state-southern-nigeria though.
My point is (in my books) Ogun state Govt has performed much better that the FG....

Sagamite:

That is purely impossible.

Whether you say GDP o or GDP per capita!

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by AreaFada2: 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

What is "top world uni"?

Did you mean at "a world's top uni"?

Whatever, I am in the middle of work, doing what matters to people........I've got to go. Good luck to you.

Someone who swears like a trooper must truly be very sad. Thank God you can vent your spleen online. Good therapy.

You have carefully avoided my proposal. Are you scared?
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Sagamite(m): 9:36pm On Sep 16, 2013
solopumpy227: I am not sure of the vercaity of this https://www.nairaland.com/1440512/ogun-poorest-state-southern-nigeria though.
My point is (in my books) Ogun state Govt has performed much better that the FG....

Honestly, that would be nothing but rubbish.

I get the point you are trying to make.

But you cannot be the closest state to Lagos and be one of the most educated states in Nigeria without their being wealth and production advantages.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 16, 2013
olivertwist: This is why I like Gbawe, Horus and Eko Ile. They'll always attach a link/source to their pictures. In as much as I'll like to believe these lapdogs sometimes, their high level of propaganda will not allow me to believe them without a credible source. Nigerians are wiser now. Gone are the days when they were being fooled with fake infrastructural developments on the pages of newspapers.

'Uche eyes dey red now' grin grin grin

Am beginning to think Horus is naptu2. I may be right though!
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Sagamite(m): 9:37pm On Sep 16, 2013
Area-Fada:

Whatever, I am in the middle of work, doing what matters to people........I've got to go. lives to save. Good luck to you.

You are a person!

Don't save any life, I suggest you take yours by smashing your worthless brain.

Harvard-type education my arsse. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Since when did getting a degree from places like RSUST become comparable to Harvard. grin

Umbrerra graduate! grin
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by AreaFada2: 9:41pm On Sep 16, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Don't save any life, I suggest you take yours by smashing your worthless brain.

Harvard-type education my arsse. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Since when did getting a degree from places like RSUST become comparable to Harvard. grin

Umbrerra graduate! grin

Lol. You assume I am from GEJ's place. No you are wrong.

I can never elect GEJ as my ward councillor. In a serious country. But Naija is not serious. So they select themselves to loot. Irrespective of tribe or region.

Sorry your swearing makes no difference. I look after all kind of people, drunkards, pregnant ladies, old, young......so I have heard it all. My line of work trained me well.

Why are you scared to accept my offer? Just come and see for yourself. I have nothing to hide. Good luck anyhow.

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 16, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: GEJ has his shortcomings but he is by far the best president/head of state of this great country since Independence. His sincerity and humility are infectious.

"Sincerity" like his requesting more than the N1.3Billion already allocated for his feeding saying its not enough and that he only eats twice a day, forgetting that Nigerians remain hungry in their millions?

Or, Humility like when he tried to give N4.9Billion of Nigerian's money to his wife to build a play house for her fellow First Ladies while Nigerians remain homeless in multitudes?

InSincere9gerian, how much is your soul worth?

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Sagamite(m): 9:48pm On Sep 16, 2013
Area-Fada:

Lol. You assume I am from GEJ's place. No you are wrong.

I can never elect GEJ as my ward councillor. In a serious country. But Naija is not serious. So they select themselves to loot. Irrespective of tribe or region.

Sorry your swearing makes no difference. I look after all kind of people, drunkards, pregnant ladies, old, young......so I have heard it all. My line of work trained me well.

Mental patients trained you?
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by AreaFada2: 9:50pm On Sep 16, 2013
Sagamite:

Mental patients trained you?

Actually your best teachers are the people you look after whether mental, surgical or whatever patients. Your profs can only teach you that much. The people on ground are your real teachers. Everyday.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Sagamite(m): 9:51pm On Sep 16, 2013
Area-Fada:

Actually your best teachers are the people you look after whether mental, surgical or whatever patients. Your profs can only teach you that much. The people on ground are your real teachers. Everyday.

No wonder you are dumb.

Your education is meaningless.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by AreaFada2: 10:01pm On Sep 16, 2013
Sagamite:

No wonder you are dumb.

You education is meaningless.

And your lack of education is meaningful grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. How can someone who spent 8 years doing a 4-year course like you know the meaning of education? hahahahahaha!!!

Typical naija man. Argues what he doesn't know.

I don't think anyone dumber than you has ever walked the earth.

GEJ will rule. When he goes SE will take over. Then no more Nigeria.

I hope industrialised SW cannot complain, you guys have siphoned enough oil money.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 16, 2013
nchewi:

@OP. sincerely man, you sound like a Retard! Everybody wants dat road fixed. I don't know who u r referring to as enemy of progress when it is d ruling party (which GEJ is part of) dat has been playing politics wit this particular road project.

sharrap b4 my hand ejects from your computer screen and lands on your face...

all OBJ's unfulfilled promises, GEJ has done everything well.

train dey run, international flight dey land for Enugu, bush town Ibadan receives julius Berger treatment... and more to come.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by AjanleKoko: 10:20pm On Sep 16, 2013
Well . . . GEJ will certainly go down as the presido under whom rabidly partisan, ethno-tribal, and religious politicking returned to the front burner with a vigor that surely has not been seen in Nigeria since the pre-civil war days embarassed

No matter what he thinks his legacy will be, that sore point will stick out with alacrity. undecided

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by boladez(m): 10:21pm On Sep 16, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: GEJ has his shortcomings but he is by far the best president/head of state of this great country since Independence. His sincerity and humility are infectious.

All that is needed now for far greater development is for Nigerians to SUPPORT their president. All over the world, after elections, people unite, irrespective of political party differences, for DEVELOPMENT of their country. Why should that of Nigeria be different? Why should APC and certain elements of the country be sabotaging this president, and by extension Nigeria, from all angles- Boko Haram, pipeline vandalism, pull-him-down syndrome, media propaganda,etc?

Lets unite and DEVELOP our country. GEJ will only be president for a while.

Yes o but note that sincerity and humility cannot transform a country you need focus, hardwork and vision.......then add competence developed country like Malysia transformed by hard work and vision not luck

When a dull student scores average it calls for celebration......guys lets roll out the drums , lagos Ibadan construction has finally started.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Sagamite(m): 10:23pm On Sep 16, 2013
Area-Fada:

And your lack of education is meaningful grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. How can someone who spent 8 years doing a 4-year course like you know the meaning of education? hahahahahaha!!!

Typical naija man. Argues what he doesn't know.

I don't think anyone dumber than you has ever walked the earth.

GEJ will rule. When he goes SE will take over. Then njavascript:void(0);o more Nigeria.

I hope industrialised SW cannot complain, you guys have siphoned enough oil money.

person, anyone saying this is in no position to question my education or say anyone is dumber than him:

Area-Fada:

They are not destroying more than all the other born-to-rule people before them. So what's the difference?

Since tribalism will not let people get together, let it be destroyed turn by turn until each people go their separate ways.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Moronic product of a failed education system.

https://www.nairaland.com/1115686/africas-richest-woman-nigerian-folorunsho/10#13185411
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Sagamite(m): 10:24pm On Sep 16, 2013
AjanleKoko: Well . . . GEJ will certainly go down as the presido under whom rabidly partisan, ethno-tribal, and religious politicking returned to the front burner with a vigor that surely has not been seen in Nigeria since the pre-civil war days embarassed

No matter what he thinks his legacy will be, that sore point will stick out with alacrity. undecided

And without a doubt, would be remembered as our dumbest president ever.

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 16, 2013

All that is needed now for far greater development is for Nigerians to SUPPORT their president. All over the world, after elections, people unite, irrespective of political party differences, for DEVELOPMENT of their country. Why should that of Nigeria be different? Why should APC and certain elements of the country be sabotaging this president, and by extension Nigeria, from all angles- Boko Haram, pipeline vandalism, pull-him-down syndrome, media propaganda,etc?

you must be a clown though I support GEJ you sincere drunkard
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Chongaiman: 10:26pm On Sep 16, 2013
A-hole of fucktardry doing what he knows best. Your sad, hateful life is a sorry mess. Why not go back to your sexuality section as you have nothing other than bile to offer here?
Sagamite:

You are a person!. . .
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by WarriPikin1: 10:26pm On Sep 16, 2013
[size=16pt]Those wicked APC liars will not see this one o!

GEJ carry go o'jare!

Fresh Air everywhere!
[/size]
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Sagamite(m): 10:27pm On Sep 16, 2013
Chongaiman: A-hole of fucktardry doing what he knows best. Your sad, hateful life is a sorry mess. Why not go back to your sexuality section as you have nothing other than bile to offer here?

person, shut up! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Another cretinous product of a failed education system. grin
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by TechyGuy: 10:32pm On Sep 16, 2013
95% of APC supporters I see in Nairaland have little or no proper upbringing.
More like touts, area boys, agberos, bus conductors and drivers.

Only a very few are exempted, very few. God will judge El-rufai for being a bad example.

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 16, 2013
Horus: Lies, lies and lies, there is no sign showing "Lagos-ibadan Express Road" in any of the pictures.

una people no erect any signpost. nah person way sabi write english fit compose signpost nah. me too don drive the road wella but thief thief for that road too much....
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by jmaine: 10:41pm On Sep 16, 2013
emmatok:

Just shows you don't know anything about that road.

Is the effing road in Cameroon or what . .Nigga please .
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by astricker: 11:04pm On Sep 16, 2013
Everyone is against GEJ for 2015. Wait till you see the contenders from the opposition, both nPDP and APC then we'll see how confident you are about progress after 2015.

At the moment it's Atiku for nPDP. Not a good look at all. He will rape this country for all its got, Indian rapist ain't got nothing on him.

APC are yet to indicate but it's looking like buhari again, with tinubu and the like right behind him. Also not a good look.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by PECO4KING(m): 11:11pm On Sep 16, 2013
Ibadan express road is always half done. Take it or leave it. I can`t say anything till they finish it which i doubt,bcs it is where i pass every weekend and more so from Redeem camp to Mowe/ Ibafon is worst. Serious traffic due to bad road if you think am lying go there and see for your self and you will see no work as been done on that part. I think if they are serious about reconstruction of the road they should start from there. I always spend 2 to 3hr from Redeem camp to Mowe/Ibafon.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by sweetgala(m): 11:20pm On Sep 16, 2013

Take it back, GEJ is surrounded in corruption .
He dines with a band of thieves and killers.

What about buhari , muritala Mohamed, OBJ. Leave sentiment and concentrate. GEJ is trying but he needs to loose the baggage and start fighting corruption with one focus.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Horus(m): 11:22pm On Sep 16, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-sUN9OPId8II/Tws-cortARI/AAAAAAAAALE/5flm2VB-7v8/s320/most%2Bfoolish%2Bpresident%2Bever%2Bin%2Bnigeria.JPG[/img]

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by rozayx5(m): 11:24pm On Sep 16, 2013
Now that you ( APC goons) have been proved wrong you now resort to insults embarassed embarassed

Eko Ile lost his (liar mohammed job, Horus is next undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Horus(m): 11:27pm On Sep 16, 2013
Where is the work in progress?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Buhari Prayed For Nigeria In Medina (photos) / Agabi Egagifo Killed In Delta State (Graphic Photo) / ‘Terrorists May Strike At National Assembly’

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56