Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,706 members, 7,882,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 02:22 AM

Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress (29908 Views)

“jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” / Lagos/ibadan Express Way , Rehabilitation & Expansion (Pictures) / Man Punished By Soldiers In Lagos For Crossing An Express Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by emmatok(m): 6:48pm On Sep 16, 2013
jmaine:

How can you form your inference using Mowe Ibafo Axis to extrapolate what is happening on a 167km stretch. .

Very weird.

Sure you don't know the road.

JB is supposed to work from Ojodu -Ibafo-Mowe-Sagamu only and not the full road.

So tell us what part is JB working on.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 16, 2013
Idiotas keep fighting yourself on here, shameless adults.
If you don't believe construction is going go to the said road and confirm.
You idiots (both pro & anti GEJ goons with some few exceptions), you shud know that a regular nairalander takes ur opinions with a pinch of salt on here.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by jmaine: 6:52pm On Sep 16, 2013
emmatok:

Sure you don't know the road.

JB is supposed to work from Ojodu -Ibafo-Mowe-Sagamu only and not the full road.

So tell us what part is JB working on.

Please look at the caption of the thread.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by anonimi: 6:54pm On Sep 16, 2013
asha 80: demdem and horus that is the lagos ibadan expressway....i saw them on my way to ijebu ode last week...no need to doubt it.

Don't worry my dear even if they do not believe you.
They are obviously BLINDED by whatever is their illness.
I only hope, for their sake, that it does not become CHRONIC leading to very sad consequence as was the case for the nobleman in this Bible story.

2 Kings 7

Then Elisha said, Hear ye the word of the Lord; Thus saith the Lord, To morrow about this time shall a measure of fine flour be sold for a shekel, and two measures of barley for a shekel, in the gate of Samaria. 2 Then a lord on whose hand the king leaned answered the man of God, and said, Behold, if the Lord would make windows in heaven, might this thing be? And he said, Behold, thou shalt see it with thine eyes, but shalt not eat thereof.

3 And there were four leprous men at the entering in of the gate: and they said one to another, Why sit we here until we die? 4 If we say, We will enter into the city, then the famine is in the city, and we shall die there: and if we sit still here, we die also. Now therefore come, and let us fall unto the host of the Syrians: if they save us alive, we shall live; and if they kill us, we shall but die. 5 And they rose up in the twilight, to go unto the camp of the Syrians: and when they were come to the uttermost part of the camp of Syria, behold, there was no man there. 6 For the Lord had made the host of the Syrians to hear a noise of chariots, and a noise of horses, even the noise of a great host: and they said one to another, Lo, the king of Israel hath hired against us the kings of the Hittites, and the kings of the Egyptians, to come upon us. 7 Wherefore they arose and fled in the twilight, and left their tents, and their horses, and their asses, even the camp as it was, and fled for their life. 8 And when these lepers came to the uttermost part of the camp, they went into one tent, and did eat and drink, and carried thence silver, and gold, and raiment, and went and hid it; and came again, and entered into another tent, and carried thence also, and went and hid it. 9 Then they said one to another, We do not well: this day is a day of good tidings, and we hold our peace: if we tarry till the morning light, some mischief will come upon us: now therefore come, that we may go and tell the king's household. 10 So they came and called unto the porter of the city: and they told them, saying, We came to the camp of the Syrians, and, behold, there was no man there, neither voice of man, but horses tied, and asses tied, and the tents as they were. 11 And he called the porters; and they told it to the king's house within.

12 And the king arose in the night, and said unto his servants, I will now shew you what the Syrians have done to us. They know that we be hungry; therefore are they gone out of the camp to hide themselves in the field, saying, When they come out of the city, we shall catch them alive, and get into the city. 13 And one of his servants answered and said, Let some take, I pray thee, five of the horses that remain, which are left in the city, (behold, they are as all the multitude of Israel that are left [2] in it: behold, I say, they are even as all the multitude of the Israelites that are consumed and let us send and see. 14 They took therefore two chariot horses; and the king sent after the host of the Syrians, saying, Go and see. 15 And they went after them unto Jordan: and, lo, all the way was full of garments and vessels, which the Syrians had cast away in their haste. And the messengers returned, and told the king. 16 And the people went out, and spoiled the tents of the Syrians. So a measure of fine flour was sold for a shekel, and two measures of barley for a shekel, according to the word of the Lord. 17 And the king appointed the lord on whose hand he leaned to have the charge of the gate: and the people trode upon him in the gate, and he died, as the man of God had said, who spake when the king came down to him. 18 And it came to pass as the man of God had spoken to the king, saying, Two measures of barley for a shekel, and a measure of fine flour for a shekel, shall be to morrow about this time in the gate of Samaria: 19 And that lord answered the man of God, and said, Now, behold, if the Lord should make windows in heaven, might such a thing be? And he said, Behold, thou shalt see it with thine eyes, but shalt not eat thereof. 20 And so it fell out unto him: for the people trode upon him in the gate, and he died.

http://www.christnotes.org/bible.php?q=2+Kings+7&ver=kjv

I pity those with HERD mentality who unwittingly are allowing these propagandists MISlead them.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by jmaine: 6:59pm On Sep 16, 2013
anonimi:

Don't worry my dear even if they do not believe you.
They are obviously BLINDED by whatever is their illness.
I only hope, for their sake, that it does not become CHRONIC leading to very sad consequence as was the case for the nobleman in this Bible story.

I pity those with HERD mentality who unwittingly are allowing these propagandists MISlead them.

Yes pastor grin
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by rman: 7:00pm On Sep 16, 2013
Is Lagos government state now equivalent to the Federal Government ?

I have noticed Lagos state government is the only one people compare to the FG, as if Lagos is expected to do everything the FG can do.

Lagos state is definitely doing something right, otherwise, there should be no basis for comparing a state to the FG

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Sagamite(m): 7:01pm On Sep 16, 2013
Fucktards would always see it as a sign of magnificent progress and fresh air that a reetard can finally decide to build the most important expressway in the nation after 4 years in office and shortly before standing for another election.

Yeah, Jonathan is spectacular!

Cretins!
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by jmaine: 7:02pm On Sep 16, 2013
rman: Is Lagos government state now equivalent to the Federal Government ?

I have noticed Lagos state government is the only one people compare to the FG, as if Lagos is expected to do everything the FG can do.

Lagos state is definitely doing something right, otherwise, there should be no basis for comparing a state to the FG

Rabid supporters of Lagos State you mean !!!
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Thebrightest(m): 7:04pm On Sep 16, 2013
Nothing can make me type "END TIME THINGS", Even when it is.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by theoctopus: 7:06pm On Sep 16, 2013
Sagamite: Fucktards would always see it as a sign of magnificent progress and fresh air that a reetard can finally decide to build the most important expressway in the nation after 4 years in office and shortly before standing for another election.

Cretins!

I can see 2013 is shortly before 2015. What school did you attend again...So I never send my kid there... grin grin grin
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Sagamite(m): 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2013
theoctopus:

I can see 2013 is shortly before 2015. What school did you attend again...So I never send my kid there... grin grin grin

You are a person!

Are they not already positioning themselves for 2015?

What is the timescale of the project? You thought it was 2 weeks, cretin?

And is 2015 not within the benefit euphoria?

Now you will tell me which school in the failed education system produced a person like you.

I wait. cool
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by anonimi: 7:26pm On Sep 16, 2013
Sagamite: Fucktards would always see it as a sign of magnificent progress and fresh air that a reetard can finally decide to build the most important expressway in the nation after 4 years in office and shortly before standing for another election.

Yeah, Jonathan is spectacular!

Cretins!

Which school teaches the arithmetic of

2013 - 2010 = "after 4 years in office".

I need to know so I make sure I do NOT recommend it to anyone- make dem nor turn the person to cretin.

Abi what say you
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Venchy: 7:29pm On Sep 16, 2013
theoctopus:

If it is so easy and fast to build railway and roads, why is your master Fashola still struggling with his 2km rail? And why is he still struggling with his small Lekki express after 6 years, plus another 8 years of Ojuyibo reign? Bad Belle People... grin

You guys are very funny, I can't understand why praising GEJ for doing ordinary road, this is what is expected of every politicians for Bleep SAKE.

Little things are so HUGE in your eyes OP and I really can't understand why you are referring to your fellow Ngerians as enemies.....you are the biggest "WOLLY" as they say in UK.

We shouldn't have to Praise any politicians If they are carrying out their obligations, providing such basic infrastructures for nigerians.

Many of you are agent of this CRIMINALS, always coming up with "Bull Shait" selling your soul and your future generations.

ORDINARY ROADDDDDD, chei, biggest MUMU.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Sagamite(m): 7:30pm On Sep 16, 2013
anonimi:

Which school teaches the arithmetic of

2013 - 2010 = "after 4 years in office".

I need to know so I make sure I do NOT recommend it to anyone- make dem nor turn the person to cretin.

Abi what say you

You are a person!

Yaradua disappeared in 2009, up to 2013.

Cretin, like if that even matters that much to the situation fucktards like you are jubilating someone is building a road that should statutorily be world class.

Since your fellow cretin has picked race, I would focus on your dumb foolhardy self.

person, tell me what is there to jubilate.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by anonimi: 7:33pm On Sep 16, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Yaradua disappear in 2009, up to 2013.

Cretin, like if that even matters that much to the situation fucktards like you are jubilating someone is building a road that should statutorily be world class.

Since your fellow cretin has picked race, I would focus on your dumb foolhardy self.

person, tell me what is there to jubilate.

Which calendar are you using- Gregorian or Julian
Or maybe I should ask you where/how do you get your news?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Sagamite(m): 7:34pm On Sep 16, 2013
anonimi:

You are a person!

What relevance does the time difference have to fucktards like you celebrating the construction of a road that should be perfect anyway?
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by anonimi: 7:42pm On Sep 16, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

What relevance does the time difference have to fucktards like you celebrating the construction of a road that should be perfect anyway?

I take it that you admit your "after four years" is an EXAGGERATION (to put it mildly)!!!
We can then move on to other issues you may wish to address.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 16, 2013
Jonathan has been on the THRONE since 2009. This is 2013. The THINGS people say he has done for the masses where are they? Only TIME will tell whether he has been a good leader. I'm waiting from this goddamn tenure to END. GEJ sits on the E.T.T.T.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by theoctopus: 7:45pm On Sep 16, 2013
anonimi:

Why do you bother with this guy? He is an illiterate who actually thinks that when you use swear words, it means you are intelligent!!!

grin grin grin
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Sagamite(m): 7:45pm On Sep 16, 2013
anonimi:

I take it that you admit your "after four years" is an EXAGGERATION (to put it mildly)!!!

You are a person!

What is 2009 - 2013?

And how is that the main issue?

So even if it was 2011 - 2013, that makes it good, cretin? grin
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Sagamite(m): 7:46pm On Sep 16, 2013
theoctopus:

Why do you bother with this guy? He is an illiterate who actually thinks that when you use swear words, it means you are intelligent!!!

grin grin grin

You are a person!

You ran away? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now you don get liver to return:

Are they not already positioning themselves for 2015?

What is the timescale of the project? You thought it was 2 weeks, cretin?

And is 2015 not within the benefit euphoria?

Now you will tell me which school in the failed education system produced a person like you.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by anonimi: 7:48pm On Sep 16, 2013
theoctopus:

grin grin grin

Nor worry bro.
Today I get time small.
Those swear words THEY use is also to scare people wey nor get liver.
Doesn't bother me.

As Pius Adesanmi wrote recently, Eebu o so- insult doesn't grow on one's forehead.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Sagamite(m): 7:48pm On Sep 16, 2013
12 inches!:
Jonathan has been on the THRONE since 2009. This is 2013. The THINGS people say he has done for the masses where are they? Only TIME will tell whether he has been a good leader. I'm waiting from this goddamn tenure to END. GEJ sits on the E.T.T.T.

If Jonathan shyts in their food, these cretins would scream "FRESH AIR"! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by theoctopus: 7:48pm On Sep 16, 2013
anonimi:

He says he stays in London. He probably sells boli at peckham. Lets pray for him so we dont see him on TV one day holding a small knife and shouting into the camera like that other lad! grin grin grin
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Goddex: 7:49pm On Sep 16, 2013
The best performing President Naija has ever produced.
Carry go, Oga Jona.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Sagamite(m): 7:50pm On Sep 16, 2013
anonimi:

Nor worry bro.
Today I get time small.
Doesn't bother me.

As Pius Adesanmi wrote recently, Eebu o so- insult doesn't grow on one's forehead.

person, tell me what are you celebrating the construction of a road that should be perfect anyway?

theoctopus:

He says he stays in London. He probably sells boli at peckham. Lets pray for him so we dont see him on TV one day holding a small knife and shouting into the camera like that other lad! grin grin grin

Cretin, shey you wey Olopa dey slap for road, na you dey laugh about someone staying in Peckham?

What a cretin! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by eluquenson(m): 7:50pm On Sep 16, 2013
theoctopus:

Hope you aware that GEJ has already kick started his selfish campaign for 2015 at year 2013, so the figures make no difference but the intent. tongue
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by olivertwist: 7:50pm On Sep 16, 2013
This is why I like Gbawe, Horus and Eko Ile. They'll always attach a link/source to their pictures. In as much as I'll like to believe these lapdogs sometimes, their high level of propaganda will not allow me to believe them without a credible source. Nigerians are wiser now. Gone are the days when they were being fooled with fake infrastructural developments on the pages of newspapers.

'Uche eyes dey red now' grin grin grin
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by theoctopus: 7:50pm On Sep 16, 2013
anonimi:

Nor worry bro.
Today I get time small.
Doesn't bother me.

Swear words dont bother me at all bro. I actually feel sorry for him. He is the product of the failed UK system. All the youths on the streets of London dey vex. Dem they carry knife around like gangstas. Na powder dem dey do all day. Broke azzz folks. They cant even pay for their utility bills! grin grin grin
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by anonimi: 7:51pm On Sep 16, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

What is 2009 - 2013?

And how is that the main issue?

So even if it was 2011 - 2013, that makes it good, cretin? grin

Has Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan being President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria since 2009

[img]http://s2.reutersmedia.net/resources/r/?m=02&d=20100506&t=2&i=102978869&w=&fh=&fw=&ll=460&pl=300&r=2010-05-06T143017Z_01_BTRE64514AL00_RTROPTP_0_NIGERIA-PRESIDENT-SWEARING[/img]

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Sagamite(m): 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2013
eluquenson:

Hope you aware that GEJ has already kick started his selfish campaign for 2015 at year 2013, so the figures make no difference but the intent. tongue

Don't mind the person.

He is too dumb to know that because corruption like Jonathan's is ensuring he never eats enough nutrients to nourish his brain. grin
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by anonimi: 7:53pm On Sep 16, 2013
theoctopus:

Swear words dont bother me at all bro. I actually feel sorry for him. He is the product of the failed UK system. All the youths on the streets of London dey vex. Dem they carry knife around like gangstas. Na powder dem dey do all day. Broke azzz folks. They cant even pay for their utility bills! grin grin grin

The aggravation might not be unrelated to the stricter measures for benefits introduced in Britain recently lipsrsealed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Buhari Prayed For Nigeria In Medina (photos) / High Court Sacks Margery Chuba-Okadigbo As APC Senatorial Candidate / Adebayo Shittu: I Want To Be Oyo Governor Because 2 Of My Wives Are From Ibadan

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.