Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,706 members, 7,882,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 02:18 AM

Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress (29906 Views)

“jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” / Lagos/ibadan Express Way , Rehabilitation & Expansion (Pictures) / Man Punished By Soldiers In Lagos For Crossing An Express Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Sagamite(m): 7:53pm On Sep 16, 2013
anonimi:

Has Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan being President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria since 2009

person, tell me what are you celebrating the construction of a road that should be perfect anyway?

No be me your fit dey dodge question from.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by blinx4real(m): 7:54pm On Sep 16, 2013
I was on this road last week, the pictures are photos of Julius Berger yard and not of the road construction.
The Person posting this pictures is a mischievous person with an agenda to misinform the public. Don't be deceived.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by theoctopus: 7:55pm On Sep 16, 2013
Sagamite:

person, tell me what are you celebrating the construction of a road that should be perfect anyway?

Cretin, shey you wey Olopa dey slap for road, na you dey laugh about someone staying in Peckham?

What a cretin! grin grin grin grin grin

Which Olopa? Hahahahahahahaha! Too much Sahara Reporters they confuse una. Dem dey lie gie una everyday and una dey swallow am hook line and sinker. You cant even slap a suspect in a police station in Naija again. You no know wetin dey happen for Naija sef. The only people you will see police harrasing like that na armed robbers and such. YOu wey whitey dey take do yeye. Abeg try look for one whitey marry make you fit get paper. I know say you never come back home for 6 years now... grin grin grin
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by digospel2: 7:57pm On Sep 16, 2013
nchewi:

@OP. sincerely man, you sound like a Retard! Everybody wants dat road fixed. I don't know who u r referring to as enemy of progress when it is d ruling party (which GEJ is part of) dat has been playing politics wit this particular road project.
Ode ! Know that OBJ was the one playing game with thos by concessioning to bi-courtney which no improvement for years .
More grease to your elbow GEJ, carry go.... 2015 I thumb for U
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by theoctopus: 7:57pm On Sep 16, 2013
blinx4real: I was on this road last week, the pictures are photos of Julius Berger yard and not of the road construction.
The Person posting this pictures is a mischievous person with an agenda to misinform the public. Don't be deceived.

So Julius berger yard is on the main road? Abi you didnt see truck and caterpillar on the road in that picture? Try again bro! grin
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Sagamite(m): 7:58pm On Sep 16, 2013
theoctopus:

Which Olopa? Hahahahahahahaha! Too much Sahara Reporters they confuse una. Dem dey lie gie una everyday and una dey swallow am hook line and sinker. You cant even slap a suspect in a police station in Naija again. You no know wetin dey happen for Naija sef. The only people you will see police harrasing like that na armed robbers and such. YOu wey whitey dey take do yeye. Abeg try look for one whitey marry make you fit get paper. I know say you never come back home for 6 years now... grin grin grin

You are a person!

In Nigeria? grin grin grin grin grin

Dey lie to yourself, let them ask your daft arsse for bribe and argue without putting money aside for your coffin. grin

It is sufferheads like you they use to supplement their salaries. Lock your daft arsse up for carrying laptop on the road without receipt and get your family to come and pay bail money.

FOOOL! grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by anonimi: 7:59pm On Sep 16, 2013
Sagamite:

Kindly point where I was celebrating the road construction
I notice that you agree there is actually road construction going on now- at least we are making progress with you on that score!
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Sagamite(m): 7:59pm On Sep 16, 2013
theoctopus:

So Julius berger yard is on the main road? Abi you didnt see truck and caterpillar on the road in that picture? Try again bro! grin

You are a person!

You have not answered the questions that got you into intellectual fire:

Are they not already positioning themselves for 2015?

What is the timescale of the project? You thought it was 2 weeks, cretin?

And is 2015 not within the benefit euphoria?

Now you will tell me which school in the failed education system produced a person like you.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by eluquenson(m): 8:01pm On Sep 16, 2013
theoctopus:

Can u imagine that, when the picture has said the real fact for those who can see.
I can't stop LMAO grin grin
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Sagamite(m): 8:01pm On Sep 16, 2013
anonimi:

Kindly point where I was celebrating the road construction
I notice that you agree there is actually road construction going on now- at least we are making progress with you on that score!

You see, you are a person! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My asking you why you are celebrating something does not mean I believe/agree the thing happened. FOOOL!

At best, it means I believe YOU believe it is happening.

Can you see you never made any progress in using your brain? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by AreaFada2: 8:02pm On Sep 16, 2013
Sagamite:

Did OBJ make it perfect? He had 8 years.

Did he even make road to Ottah Perfect?

With all GEJ's imperfections, this tribalism and Regional hate and pull him down syndrome is too much.

If you guys think certain tribes should not rule this country, people are free to go their own way.
Not by force to be one country.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by theoctopus: 8:02pm On Sep 16, 2013
olivertwist: This is why I like Gbawe, Horus and Eko Ile. They'll always attach a link/source to their pictures. In as much as I'll like to believe these lapdogs sometimes, their high level of propaganda will not allow me to believe them without a credible source. Nigerians are wiser now. Gone are the days when they were being fooled with fake infrastructural developments on the pages of newspapers.

'Uche eyes dey red now' grin grin grin

Which source. You mean Osun defenders? grin grin grin

Even if someone puts a source, whatever that means, people will still demand pictures. Pictures man, speaks a thousand words. That is it right there. If you mean an article on the project, you can always find that here:

http://www.julius-berger.com/press-room/latest-news/view/article/start-of-construction-work-on-the-lagos-ibadan-expressway/
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Sagamite(m): 8:03pm On Sep 16, 2013
Area-Fada:

Did OBJ make it perfect? He had 8 years.

Did he even make road to Ottah Perfect?

With all GEJ's imperfections, this tribalism and Regional hate and pull him down syndrome is too much.

If you guys think certain tribes should not rule this country, people are free to go their own way.
Not by force to be one country.

You are a person!

What is my own with OBJ?
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by 3ace(m): 8:05pm On Sep 16, 2013
I just hope that after this rehabilitation, it will be a continuous exercise because that road is the busiest in Africa.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by theoctopus: 8:06pm On Sep 16, 2013
Sagamite:

You see, you are a person! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My asking you why you are celebrating something does not mean I believe/agree the thing happened. FOOOL!

At best, it means I believe YOU believe it is happening.

Can you see you never made any progress in using your brain? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hope you never join dem go yemen or somalia. Your case is becoming serious! I know say for your 1 room for peckham, na kerosine stove you dey take hold yourself and winter is coming fast! I know say na because of that body dey pepper you. Sorry oh! Kpele!

If you can gather up to t-fare and a little change, just run come back. I go find work for you. I promise...I am a nice guy... grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Sagamite(m): 8:08pm On Sep 16, 2013
3ace: I just hope that after this rehabilitation, it will be a continuous exercise because that road is the busiest in Africa.

A road that is critical to the growth of GDP so that you can have job growth rates to match graduate and population growth rate is only being done before election and these fucktards are saying their mugu is the greatest.

The mugu used his time in presidency negotiating $1bn for a felon that robbed the nation and blocking foreign nations from investigating corrupt friends.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Sagamite(m): 8:09pm On Sep 16, 2013
theoctopus:

Hope you never join dem go yemen or somalia. Your case is becoming serious! I know say for your 1 room for peckham, na kerosine stove you dey take hold yourself and winter is coming fast! I know say na because of that body dey pepper you. Sorry oh! Kpele!

If you can gather up to t-fare and a little change, just run come back. I go find work for you. I promise...I am a nice guy... grin

You are a person!

Can you see you are a product of a failed education system now? grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are too dumb to defend your position. grin

No worry, you will frog jump for a soldier on the streets tomorrow. cheesy
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by hardbody: 8:13pm On Sep 16, 2013
I am enjoying the exchanges and usually love reading people like sagamite and gbawe amongst a few others like jarus, dede, etc
I am not opinionated on this subject under review but I am just wondering whether sagamite can type a word without using fuctard and cretin to either start or end his position which in some cases might actually be right. Just wondering
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Sagamite(m): 8:14pm On Sep 16, 2013
hardbody: I am enjoying the exchanges and usually love reading people like sagamite and gbawe amongst a few others like jarus, dede, etc
I am not opinionated on this subject under review but I am just wondering whether sagamite can type a word without using fuctard and cretin to either start or end his position which in some cases might actually be right. Just wondering

When I see a person/cretin, I have to inform them na. grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 16, 2013
Thank u for informing them. You're doing a great job. We in this part of the country dnt respect mediocrity. Come to lagos and see massive development happening everyday. Even though the government is not limitless, we see a purposeful drive for change. We are used to seeing massive development in lagos and this doesn't really impress us. Not to talk of the fact that the contract was awarded to JB corruption (sorry I meant construction) company. I will give. GEJ thumbs up when the road is ready. Till then...*mind still on the END TIME* [/quote author=Sagamite]

When I see a person/cretin, I have to inform them na. grin[/quote]
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by theoctopus: 8:28pm On Sep 16, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Can you see you are a product of a failed education system now? grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are too dumb to defend your position. grin

No worry, you will frog jump for a soldier on the streets tomorrow. cheesy

When was the last time you bought a pair of jeans from the mall? grin grin grin
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by baby124: 8:28pm On Sep 16, 2013
Sagamite:

When I see a person/cretin, I have to inform them na. grin

hmm undecided
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by baby124: 8:29pm On Sep 16, 2013
@ OP,

Na today
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by baby124: 8:29pm On Sep 16, 2013
blinx4real: I was on this road last week, the pictures are photos of Julius Berger yard and not of the road construction.

LMAO! I spoke too soon. cool
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Sagamite(m): 8:30pm On Sep 16, 2013
theoctopus:

When was the last time you bought a pair of jeans from the mall? grin grin grin

person, do you think your useless certificates means you are educated? grin
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by theoctopus: 8:32pm On Sep 16, 2013
Sagamite:

person, do you think your useless certificates means you are educated? grin

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Very weak lines wey you dey throw. Fake peckham boy. All those 5 pence burgers wey you dey chop no let your sense develop!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by levelszik(m): 8:34pm On Sep 16, 2013
Horus:

I agree with you, a sign showing Lagos-ibadan Express Road is not visible in any of the pictures.
I passed the road today,work has indeed started.I was exceptionally happy to see that considering the number of potholes I had to gallop to get to lag today.gej is working truely
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Sagamite(m): 8:34pm On Sep 16, 2013
theoctopus:

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Very weak lines wey you dey throw. Fake peckham boy. All those 5 pence burgers wey you dey chop no let your sense develop!!! grin grin grin

person, do you think your useless certificates means you are educated? grin grin grin grin

Or you do not know that is the reason you are this stewpid? grin
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by akhis: 8:35pm On Sep 16, 2013
Why do people like deceiving people like this. The road construction has not started. Julius Berger are just constructing their yard. When the road starts, we will all know
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by theoctopus: 8:36pm On Sep 16, 2013
Sagamite:

person, do you think your useless certificates means you are educated? grin grin grin grin

Or you do not know that is the reason you are this stewpid? grin

Hahahahahahaha! Your sense don squeeze! dem need to iron your sense! Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Sagamite(m): 8:36pm On Sep 16, 2013
@levelszik:
I passed the road today,work has indeed started.I was exceptionally happy to see that considering the number of potholes I had to gallop to get to lag today.gej is working truely

In the 21st century.

While a cretinous President was helping a convict loot the nation of $1bn.

Only for this cretinous Beaf to come here and open a thread under a different handle saying Jonathan is performing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PDP Members Returning Their Cards In Katsina. (PHOTO) / Ambode And Dubai Sign Smart City Deal / Oba Of Benin To Obaseki: You Won't Be In Power Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.