Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,816 members, 7,966,013 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 07:11 AM

Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? (40742 Views)

What Was The Cause Of Your Breakup? / What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? / Surviving Your Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Youngpo413: 4:47pm On Sep 20, 2013
OgBetty: Mine wz 2 painful.I fell in luv wit dz guy in 2010. We were so much in luv, he wz lyk a frnd, bruh, fada n hubby 2 me. @ a point he strtd tkin calz 4rm 1 gurl called Chioma, wen I asked him he wud tel me d gurl wz his course mate. I decided 2 go 2 his ouse 1 nyt, he wasn't @ home. I had 2 go check him up @ a joint wia we used 2 go 2geda, lol n behold he wz dia wit d Chioma. I left wit anger buh he came 2 ma hostel d nxt mornin 2 beg dt he dint av anytin wit d gurl. I belivd him n we continued. Wen I travelled home 4 Easter break everytin changed. He wud nt tk or return calz. I got bk 2 sch wit@ his knowledge n had 2 visit him, dia he wz wit d same gal, I cried all tru d nyt. I stpd calin him n he also did d same 4 2wks. I had 2 cal wen I wz misin him lyk crazy! He promise 2 kom 2 ma hostel n xplain tinz 2 me, I tot he wz komin 2 beg me, buh he came 2 tel me twas ova,I almost died. D most painful part wz dt, he told me dt he luvs d gurl more dan he eva luvd me, n d gurl called 2 tel me dt d guy told her we were jx frnds, wen I asked d guy wat he told d gurl, he said he told her I wz his helper. Itz up 2 4mnths nw since we brkup. Dt experience has taught me 2 play d game of luv wit ma HEAD n nt wit ma HEART

Your story is saddest ive ever read on this thread,pls take heart and move on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Ymodulus: 4:47pm On Sep 20, 2013
reading from Page 1 - 8.

All i have to say is i really need to date a gal and have my first break Up. I am criusly craving for this.

Just wanna understand the feelings u all passed thru.

1 Like

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by ekina(f): 4:47pm On Sep 20, 2013
oh lawd, all dis stories scare me, it's nt easy being in a relatnship. pls God don't let me av any hrtbrk xperience wen am in a relatnship, i don't think am dat strong emotnally to come over it. #beensinglerock.
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by KingsleyJay(m): 4:49pm On Sep 20, 2013
Cathaliya: Well, mine was love at first reading...grin

dated him for a week
Shattap ya dirty mouth!

I'm asking you to tell me about your first break-up n u r here talking on fantasies
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by KingsleyJay(m): 4:51pm On Sep 20, 2013
Ymodulus: reading from Page 1 - 8.

All i have to say is i really need to date a gal and have my first break Up. I am criusly craving for this.

Just wait till u come of age son cheesy
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Youngpo413: 4:53pm On Sep 20, 2013
Cathaliya: All these "fell inlove and married my wife and the ex still remain unmarried" people, what are you trying to say nah?

I think thats the only PUNISHMENT for female heart-breakers.
Its just my opinion,

but I MAY BE WRONG.
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Youngpo413: 4:58pm On Sep 20, 2013
bellychiz: I have still not gotten over mine its over 18months. Maybe its because I have not dated after the breakup, not a good experience sha.

18 months?wow quite a long time,but ........
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by firetrap(m): 5:03pm On Sep 20, 2013

I would not wish such a feeling on my worst enemy. I contemplated suicide on multiple occasions and almost carried it out. my friends never left me on the balcony alone for fear that I would jump, I didn't eat for a straight week and it took her her brothers girlfriend to come down to where I was serving to get me to eat something. I felt useless and unwanted and felt that no one could ever want me, I could not for the life of me define who I was without her and that was one of the things that scared me back to reality. please do not wish to experience it. its been close to 11 months since we broke up but I'm still not fully over her. we were together for 4 years.
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Cathaliya: 5:05pm On Sep 20, 2013
Kingsley Jay:
Shattap ya dirty mouth!

I'm asking you to tell me about your first break-up n u r here talking on fantasies
Hian, which fantasy?
Really, that was my first heartbreak cus I really loved him...undecided
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Cathaliya: 5:06pm On Sep 20, 2013
Young po413:

I think thats the only PUNISHMENT for female heart-breakers.
Its just my opinion,

but I MAY BE WRONG.
yea, you may be wrong.
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Cathaliya: 5:08pm On Sep 20, 2013
firetrap:

I would not wish such a feeling on my worst enemy. I contemplated suicide on multiple occasions and almost carried it out. my friends never left me on the balcony alone for fear that I would jump, I didn't eat for a straight week and it took her her brothers girlfriend to come down to where I was serving to get me to eat something. I felt useless and unwanted and felt that no one could ever want me, I could not for the life of me define who I was without her and that was one of the things that scared me back to reality. please do not wish to experience it. its been close to 11 months since we broke up but I'm still not fully over her. we were together for 4 years.
Eziokwu...?

Kingsley J,
did you feel like committing suicide when she left you?
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by OMA4U(m): 5:10pm On Sep 20, 2013
I don't think I have any business because it's about someone you really loved.

@Op: I always broke up with girls, not because of anything, but the love just don't develop.
The last girl I dated, I tried as much to love her, but the love just don't come up. I'm tired jawe... I need to take a break may be she (the one) will soon arrive.

So in two words: No experience.
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by KingsleyJay(m): 5:13pm On Sep 20, 2013
Cathaliya:
Hian, which fantasy?
Really, that was my first heartbreak cus I really loved him...undecided
Forget it
U r a lost cause
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Cathaliya: 5:47pm On Sep 20, 2013
Kingsley Jay:
Forget it
U r a lost cause
That went straight to my heart .....ouch, it hurts.
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by snadguy007(m): 5:47pm On Sep 20, 2013
VICMIK: I FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS YOUNGER LADY THAT I MET AS A VIRGIN IN MY FINAL YEAR.I GOT A JOB AFTER MY YOUTH SERVICE.I DECIDED TO REKINDLE THE LOVE BTW US(DESPITE THE FACT THAT SHE HAS BEEN DEFLOWERED,BY ANOTHER GUY THAT JILTED HER).IN FACT, I CONTRIBUTED IMMENSELY FINANCIALLY IN MAKING SURE SHE GRADUATED COS OF HER POOR FINANCIAL BACKGROUND.I STARTED TO NOTICE CHANGE IN HER BEHAVIOR WHEN SHE WENT FOR HER YOUTH SERVICE DESPITE THE FACT THAT I HAVE MET HER MOTHER(COS THE FACT IS LATE) AND EVEN TOLD HER TO FIX DATE FOR THE MARRIAGE INTRODUCTION.IN CONCLUSION,SHE TOLD ME POINT BLACK THAT SHE IS NO LONGER INTERESTED.I TRIED CONVINCING HER BUT SHE WAS ADAMANT AND MY FINDINGS REVEALED THAT SHE WAS SEEING ANOTHER MAN.HER MOTHER AND SIBLINGS PERSUADED HER TO HAVE A RE-THINK ALL TO NO AVAIL.IT HURTS ME SO MUCH BUT I WAS BRAVE AND COURAGEOUS ENOUGH TO OVER COME IT COS I HAVE FRIENDS THAT WERE THERE FOR ME.I MOVED ON WITH MY LIFE.WITHIN 6 MONTHS OF THE BREAK UP,I FELL IN LOVE AND MARRIED MY WIFE AND TODAY WE ARE BLESSED WITH THREE WONDERFUL KIDS.THIS LATER IS NOT YET MARRY AND I GUESS SHE IS 29-30 YRS OLD NOW AND NOT YET MARRIED.
Are u gloating or what....i think u shld be thankful rather than boasting.

3 Likes

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by clemmonce(m): 5:56pm On Sep 20, 2013
Mynd_44:

Are you a bat?
wetin i do u?
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by femooshad(m): 6:02pm On Sep 20, 2013
been following this thread since yesterday. .. nice one @OP
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Cathaliya: 6:06pm On Sep 20, 2013
so much "cry me a river" soul stories...

Even if another of such thread was to be created in 2mnths time, more souls will still cry there.
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 20, 2013
raystanley: Mine is today.... I left her cause she is a serial pregnancy conceived girl... Virtually every month she is pregnant and she probably gets it most from outside... I either get called to send money for termination by her mother or I take her for termination or use ati -pregnancy or contraceptive pills on at end of every months... This is happens despite my precaution methods practised and observation taking before, and after each sex... I even went to the lenght of mapping out her periodic ovulation calender to avoid re- occurrence and yet all proved aborted. Am so sick and tired of this... I use to touch her few days she ends her menstruation which is within two weeks... And leave the other two weeks for her to take care of herself against her up coming ovulation...I made my findings and discovered she is so loose to men... she is so ease to get into sex with.... A little touches triggers her into sex... And she is always going to her private computer lesson in her tutor's house which has no time table could take her on or postponed her lessons so I see that as another peep hole ..
She is kind of addicted to sex but controls it a little... I end up spending whole lots of my time on her pregnancy issues...and have less time to think about my self and have no time to go about and solve my problems....

grin grin grin
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by gwas(m): 6:50pm On Sep 20, 2013
REALITY101: I used to be the one saying its over until karma hit me so hard few months ago smiley ahitt ain't funny mehn (earlier this year) I didn't see it coming. I'm pretty sure those females I dumped in the past some via voicemail, voice-note and text experienced worst than myself during the breakups cuz it sure sucks especially those that I didn't give a reason for the breakup.

I didn't cry but I wish I did instead of eating up my inner flesh lol. Even though I had a multiple FWD/RDS it still hurt and I still felt empty and lonely. Then I rather spend my lonely time with a bottle of Ciroc, vodka or any kind of liquor than getting punnny. I didn't tell my friends cuz they'd think I'm kidding, I couldn't tell my mom for 2 reasons #1. because she will be more heartbroken than I am lol #2. I thought I was gonna fix it.

But one thing I didn't do is to beg her to come back or to be with me "NO WAY" I tried to work things out but she seems to be more on undecided side so I had respect her selfish decision.

But the one thing that hurt me so much"then" was she returning all the major gifts that I gave to her during anniversaries..jewelries, gadgets and the car which she loved the most "childish huh" maybe not.

Through it all, I realized that we were two different people in all aspect of life from culture to social personality.

My regret! Getting my family involved into the relationship.. They love too much especially my mom... That babe is sweet.. I mean my mom smiley

Self lesson! I was kinda of dbag sometimes in the relationship, said a few mean things to her which I wish I never did, not because I wished she was still with me rather because It ain't just right no matter what. At least I know better now "hopefully"

Bottom line is, I am happy and I guess she is as well.

I still wish I ended it myself smiley

I guess the babe you are talking about is not a Naija babe, because an average Naija girl will never ever and ever never return a given gifts lailai.
Her favourite car and Jwelleries for that matter
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by vision2050: 6:52pm On Sep 20, 2013
She left me four months ago after three years of relationship, we share everything together during this period, she comfirmed that I do her no wrong but gave a flimsy excuse that her Pastor said we are not compatiable (God punish him if he said so). I cant believe it, it is just like a dream to me, after all my love to her. I plead to her but it fell on deaf ear. I take it as a fate but I promise myself any lady that cross my path na to crush.
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by valicious1(m): 7:20pm On Sep 20, 2013
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by KingsleyJay(m): 8:17pm On Sep 20, 2013
Cathaliya:
That went straight to my heart .....ouch, it hurts.
**twists the knife deeper** gringringrin
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 20, 2013
[quote author=Kingsley Jay]
Eiyaaaaa!
That's bad.......
Wud b marking my 12months break-up anniversary on sunday.........care to join me? grin

Thanks bro I ll pass tongue
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 20, 2013
Young po413:

18 months?wow quite a long time,but ........

Ehen but what
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 21, 2013
Cathaliya: Mine happened just 2 days ago...
At least when the break up occurs, the chief breaker will encourage the breakee with some words like, ''dont worry, its gonna be alright'' and all that.
But in my case, this culprit just went to sleep...shocked....in the middle of the breakup sef..

Jesus, who does that?

Anyways, have sulked on it and have bounced back.

MORAL LESSON:
Whenever you tell a guy that you love him, and he replies with, ''I like you because you write deep''....hmm, hmmm, hmmm, run faster than(wetin be that im name sef), ehe, Usalaka Bolt...

grin

grin grin

Whoever believes this, suppose chow slap.
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Cathaliya: 1:19am On Sep 21, 2013
davades:

Awwwww upon all this nonsense u wrote, nobody con like ur post.....o ma se o
who wan like am? Your mama na bastard?

grin
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Maipride(f): 1:20am On Sep 21, 2013

May God ans your prayer....

*Sighs* Its a long story cry cry cry.... But hey, am good now cool. Thank God for my Mum. GOD BLESS HER FOR ME kiss

1 Like

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Cathaliya: 1:21am On Sep 21, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Whoever believes this, suppose chow slap.
hello boo, drop yours..grin

did I jus call you boo? Am really not over you yet but I gonna try....

Hello Jekyll, drop yours.....
Jeez, that tastes bitter in my mouth.
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Maipride(f): 1:28am On Sep 21, 2013

A big AMEN to your prayer..... I pray God ans you speedily.

*sighs* Its a long story angry sad cry but hey, am good now cool.... Thanks to God and my mum... Life goes on. wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Couple Jump Into Swimming Pool Shortly After Their Wedding & Got People Talking / My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen / Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.