Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,026 members, 7,933,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 07:20 AM

Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? (40696 Views)

What Was The Cause Of Your Breakup? / What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? / Surviving Your Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 19, 2013
I never knew the heart could feel so heavy, until my first ex broke mine. I always boasted to my friend how we loved each other until she decided to call him. She pretended she knew him and told him she liked him. He gave her his address within a few minutes and asked her to come over. I was broken hearted, but I couldn't leave him. He even asked me if a girl will always love her first love and never forget him, thinking he was indirectly asking me, I said yes. That we
love them till our dying days. He was so happy about it and showed me the picture of a girl and said he hopes she never forgets him. Ahh!!!
He didn't want to break up with me, but he wouldn't keep a steady commitment.
I finally came to my senses and deleted
all his contacts when he left the state to start work in another state.
I keep asking myself what I was thinking by staying in such toxic relationship.
Right now I don't hate him but I totally don't love him either. I think I feel sorry for myself.

1 Like

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by zaimeg: 3:20pm On Sep 19, 2013
Just learn that the power of a relationship is in the hands of he/she who cares less.

13 Likes

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by leggo: 3:21pm On Sep 19, 2013
My last girlfriend and i are still 2geda in principle but the last time we spoke was 2years ago .No time to break eachother's hearts..
MOB

2 Likes

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Dyt(f): 3:21pm On Sep 19, 2013
Omo
Person go fear heart break tory na
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2013
zaimeg: Just learn that the power of a relationship is in the hands of he/she who cares less.

AMEN BRAH
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2013
Let me drop some science and mathematics on this thread, and bless it with it my consciousness in form of a short story.

I've never been in love but I did like the chic a lot. And she's definitely the best thing to ever happen to me. When she broke up with me, it never really dawned on me till a few days later - and I realised that I messed up. And wasted a once in a lifetime opportunity. She's definitely a ridah and she gave up almost everything including her life for me. It was a case of either leaving me or dying young, because I was too much problem for her to handle. I almost broke her.

I was young, dumb, cocky, getting money and everything that comes with making that gwop at a young age. I was also super-wild and crazy as fvck. I never really felt no animosity towards her - it was just a case of soul searching for me and the need to grow up and learning how to become a responsible and decent guy. Since then, I had to take a break from relationships and learn how to become a better person.

We're still cool and she's still always there for me. However, I just wished I had done everything differently and probably waited a little longer before asking her out.

2 Likes

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 19, 2013
Ladies should run away from men who are in their lives but are not "there". You're always calling him, if you call 5x he calls once. Most of the time you're calling his line is busy yet he won't return your call after some time. He never says "I love you" he never asks "how are you" he always wants favours, s£x and more s£x. When he thinks you're moving on without him he declares so much love but will never follow it up with action. You can't look at anybody else when you see him. There is so much laughter on your eyes because he is there, but he can barely look at you. You better run my ladies, run!!! It's very toxic.

16 Likes

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 19, 2013
Hmmmm,
The only person Ive ever loved,dated and broken up with was one woman. Hmmmm, she was the best I ever had. Ad was a woman of substance,tall,fair and extremely beautiful. She is a goddess with life beneath her. Her eyes are made of heaven. cool.. She was like 36 or 37 while I was 25. She no be sugar mummy o,life just brought us together and we happened..never collected a dime from her,I shared mine in most cases.. she a single mum with 2kids...

I loved Ad with a passion,not just love love but mad obsessed love. I was willing to do anything to make her smile,I would call her more than 20times a day and send her countless sms'es... She was all I ever wanted and imagined.

I broke up with her cos that love was driving me insane. I was loosing it all at that point in ma life,I couldnt concentrate on myself anymore. I felt I couldn't live no more. I cried most times she dont pick my calls. I was dead at that period.

Honestly,that period was tough for me. I didnt know how I survived. I call her everyday with a private number and after she picks to say hello,I dropped.. I did this just to hear her voice to live and be sure she's fine. During that period,anyone I slept with must have a body similar to Ad and I never really slept with anyone in the real sense,I only imagined herr body whe im on top of d lady..

3 Likes

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 19, 2013
^^^^ sounds like obsession to me grin what's actually funny is that you Hide your number to call her.
I guess you've moved on.

2 Likes

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by ALEXIS0240: 3:37pm On Sep 19, 2013
God!!!...i refuse to use my hands to open healed wounds,thank God for a time like this.am a better person today.

2 Likes

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Acecube(m): 3:38pm On Sep 19, 2013
Break ups. Life is filled with so many chequered experiences. break ups can leave you either depressed or motivated
Depending from the angle you view it..

I'm yet to see someone agree that his bf/gf was right after the break up, most times there always tend to be this eternal hatred.. Which still beats my imagination.

When starting a relationship i think both parties should realise the fact that the odds of it leading to marriage is thin most especially for teenagers.

But still yet, despite the obvious there tends to be this hatred when things go bad. I'm not saying it isn't cool to be depressed or down immediately after the break up, but it's better we push the hatred aside and see it as a phase in our lives.

Part of the reasons, why i don't really go after every girl that.. ''i like'' coz liking her is not always enough as at the end of the day. You break heart and have an eternal unforgiven enemy to deal with. sad

5 Likes

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by sweetsmalsis(f): 3:38pm On Sep 19, 2013
We broke up yesterday....his birthday.

It wasn't working anymore...from one fight to another.
I was no longer happy.
Still sad..

1 Like

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by agrovick(m): 3:39pm On Sep 19, 2013
Where do i start from? Thing is I dont believe in love but when I met this gal it was like I had the world at my fingertips, after a while the excuses started coming in from me not being Igbo to other weird stuffs but everything boiled down to me being a brokeass even though she knew I will readily give her the little i have. Well av moved on with my life and thanks to the new gal in my life, we av both suffered heartbreaks but we are learning how to love each other, what else matters?

1 Like

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by ammamat(f): 3:44pm On Sep 19, 2013
love and hrt break lolz......the guy and the mum really dealt with me..,,, my physical and spiritual body was dead lolz....is not something to remember.....since then menhh my hrt has become stone and i stil dont believe that love exist....

1 Like

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by sizzlers(m): 3:46pm On Sep 19, 2013
Na wao!
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by sizzlers(m): 3:46pm On Sep 19, 2013
hmmm!
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 19, 2013
oluamid: My breakup experiences with someone I really loved??

Well, the case is still in court so I'll tell y'all after the judgement.

Lol you really are craisy.loll
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by pearlcrim(f): 3:46pm On Sep 19, 2013
He was everytin to me i loved him badly & still do. When he ended it i cried so much all thru the nite, i listen to kelly rowland Broken & alway cry & now am listening to Still in love with my ex. Still rememberd the six injections i received becuz of hrtbrk, have moved on but is not easy to loose sum1 who you made your everytin & he made you feel like a rag..

1 Like

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by pri3stess(f): 3:48pm On Sep 19, 2013
190:

what are you talking about
Me sef I no know, I think I'll have to purchase a tiaun-proof vest before I would be able to read and fully understand her comment.
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by lindyway06: 3:49pm On Sep 19, 2013
Breakup is the worst that has ever happen to it would have been gud if my ex tell it to my face that he quit but he leave me for another lady.the only problem I faced was that l have no one to confide in even with all the mails and calls to some councellor they find it hard to attend to me. But now am back together. Thank God
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by ammamat(f): 3:50pm On Sep 19, 2013
this is it

3 Likes

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 19, 2013
ogugua88: The only time I had such an experience was when my first ex broke up with me. I was young and "head over heels" if you will. He broke up with me simply because he could, leaving me distraught. It felt like my world ended... literally. I was in my room for days, thinking the worst of myself. Actually telling myself, "you're this"... "you're that". Sometimes I'd be driving to work or school and I'd start crying right there in the car. Or I'd be in my room doing homework or listening to music and I'd be stricken with sorrow, and tears would flow again.
It was a very painful experience but I'm more than grateful for it now. During my grief, I did some analysis. I reflected back on the relationship and realized that the crying I was crying after the relationship was no different than the tears I shed during the relationship. He was a shitty boyfriend and I was hardly ever happy with him, so why on earth was I crying over him releasing me? Once I came to that realization, I healed very quickly. The whole process didn't take up to two weeks.

The only thing I regret is not having someone to confide in about it. I dealt with it alone as I didn't want anyone pitying me or getting angry at him. Not even my sister knew. I wish I had someone who would've heard me out and told me what I later realized. It would have saved me a lot of time and tears.

I can't remember dating you cheesy
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Krisddon: 3:58pm On Sep 19, 2013
@ op, sorry pls i can't share mine cos if i do, the immediate commentor after me would probably find themselves on page 159. However, the summery is that i had sworn never to marry but changed my mind much later 2 avoid people accusing me of being a gay. As it is now, i dn't give a phuck about chicks cos they're all the same. Hustle 2 make it first and when SUCCESS comes, na dem go dey hustle persin. Guys mk una shine una eyes oh!

4 Likes

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Dannyxy(m): 3:58pm On Sep 19, 2013
Eyah,I b like say na women dey suffer hearbreak pass...GOD forbid i make my heart vulnerable for some girl to break.
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Dannyxy(m): 3:58pm On Sep 19, 2013
I no send
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by elektra(f): 4:03pm On Sep 19, 2013
Chaleeee: I used to date this girl in 2008. She can be said to the the most beautiful lady I ever dated. She was head ove heels in love with me. I know this because back then I was a fresh graduate with no job and money wasn't coming from home anymore and she has very rich parents. I mean the father has a whole road named after him in the tushed part of Lagos Island.
I know she loved me because of ythe way she respects me and was always wanting to see me.

In my house she was accepted though my brothers were suspicious, my father was really fond ofher and all. Issues started when I got a job in Lagos. She complains I close late, I don't have time and I always took the pain to explain to her (I totally hate nagging. I would rather sleep on the street than ssleep onthe same bed with a nagging woman)

One day she called me up and told to meet her in a restaurant on Allen Ave. I saw her park this new Mistibushi SUV behind my car. When I asked her what happened to her car, she said he boyfriend just got her the new Mistibushi and she won't be seeing me anymore. I tried to act mature. We ate and we went our separate ways. I felt bad for weeks. Though I still kept intouch, ibegged her repeatedly to come backto me. Whenever my dad asks after he, I always lied that she's out of the country.

The whole experience made me loose faith the in woman gender and all. I've dated over 6 girls since then but that was the most painful of mybreakups because she said I didn't do anything wrong but she has to move on. I guess it was the money. Imbetter off now though. *winks*
Me sef don buy muscle camry. Don't relent. Hustle pays.

Someone that was calling you and complaining that you do not have time for her and when she breaks up with you, you now came to the logical conclusion that it was because you did not have money.

14 Likes

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 19, 2013
REALITY101: I can't remember dating you cheesy

Lol.

tosingcfr: please, I'm confused . Were you schooling and at the same time working then Thanks

I was. I still am actually.
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 19, 2013
He

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Damayor12(m): 4:07pm On Sep 19, 2013
sanniemoe: Hmmmm,
The only person Ive ever loved,dated and broken up with was one woman. Hmmmm, she was the best I ever had. Ad was a woman of substance,tall,fair and extremely beautiful. She is a goddess with life beneath her. Her eyes are made of heaven. cool.. She was like 36 or 37 while I was 25. She no be sugar mummy o,life just brought us together and we happened..never collected a dime from her,I shared mine in most cases.. she a single mum with 2kids...

I loved Ad with a passion,not just love love but mad obsessed love. I was willing to do anything to make her smile,I would call her more than 20times a day and send her countless sms'es... She was all I ever wanted and imagined.

I broke up with her cos that love was driving me insane. I was loosing it all at that point in ma life,I couldnt concentrate on myself anymore. I felt I couldn't live no more. I cried most times she dont pick my calls. I was dead at that period.

Honestly,that period was tough for me. I didnt know how I survived. I call her everyday with a private number and after she picks to say hello,I dropped.. I did this just to hear her voice to live and be sure she's fine. During that period,anyone I slept with must have a body similar to Ad and I never really slept with anyone in the real sense,I only imagined herr body whe im on top of d lady..

Waoh...breaking up cos you were too obsessed shocked... You shoulda talked to someone about it..or Kept some distance... Could Imagine how your Post-Breakup experience went... Love is a bitc.h mehn... embarassed
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by oluamid(m): 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2013
temiosunrinde: He sed he went to pray and the pastor sed we r not compatible! In 21st century.

Very painful @ first, we were both crying, he was always tryn to call buh I dnt pick up cos I believe he was feeling guilty.

am sooo glad am over mumsy's boy. He's mum wud call him once its 7.pm @ 28 and be yelling @him that its late blah blah and he's working ooo. (God knows I can't av a happy marriage with a mumsy's boy)
Thank God av mooooved on, infact he could tell the last time he saw me.

Like did anything ever happen btwn us

Am stronger nau!! Anything that doesn't kill u makes u stronger!!! Am stronger!!!

Sorry, are you gay?

That said, I don't think you've gotten over "mummy's boy" going by the strong words you used in describing him.

2 Likes

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by vizkiz: 4:12pm On Sep 19, 2013
She broke up wif me jst cuz m always busy....she complains a lot n its killinq thouqh we r still chatinq n she called me most times....tnk God 4 d ASUU strike, she tld me she is missinq me around her
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by flexejimakor: 4:12pm On Sep 19, 2013
I wont lie i hate this post cos mine just happened of recent.Is quite painful.her memories on my head,she was all i can imagine,i can just stay for long without thinking about her.same reason she gave i did nothing to her but she has to move on after all the promises and wishes even her begging me not to break her heart.Is a terrible experience for me up till now is just like a drama as if nothing happened.I really do love her but i Left her with this words.The worst is that you guys have to see her speak to me so carelessly and telling me isnt is obvious to me that she doesnt want me in her life anymore,when somebody talks to you in a manner as if you are just her maid servant how will u feel for no reason at all but to frustrate you out,I wont lie i catch more than grenade for her.this was the last text i sent to her it goes like this:I love u&my drm for u is supreme,u dnt knw hw i feel bt I would lik2thank u4all of d times u lied
I want2say thank u4all d sleepless nights I cried.Thanks for crushing my drms&brking my hrt i meant well4u,4each time u tore me apart
I ran back2u so many times&u made me out2b a fool.Thank u4denying me,Even wn I made u known
Thank u4leaving me in pure
Darkness-afraid&all alone
Thanks4makin me d
Person I am 2day,
For makin it hard2 trust again&love in the same way
u may ve destroyed me
But I wil com bck 10x stronger
I gained d strength to walk way
And deal with ur **** no longer
This crazy sensation I cant ignore
So thank u4everything
u ve done
because in this wicked game of love
We both ve won

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Love Him (but He's Younger) / Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] / Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.