Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,816 members, 7,966,006 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 07:07 AM

Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? (40741 Views)

What Was The Cause Of Your Breakup? / What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? / Surviving Your Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by switdil(f): 12:53pm On Sep 19, 2013
My ex
D first person I ever loved
He was my everything then
But he left
N I was dead but God brought me back
Got over it
Now he's back, begging smiley
But it is lyk v never seen him befor
Lyk a total stranger
Not a single feeling anymore

7 Likes

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by firetrap(m): 1:09pm On Sep 19, 2013
my own story is too long to reproduce here and besides I started a thread about it some months ago. so, if ur interested you can read about it here and oh its on NL.

www.nairaland.com/1258612/need-advice-concerning-ex
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Enegod(m): 1:12pm On Sep 19, 2013
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by chycoroxie(f): 1:28pm On Sep 19, 2013
Still thinking,will update when I remember
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by firetrap(m): 1:34pm On Sep 19, 2013
chycoroxie: Still thinking,will update when I remember

sounds like you've had quite a few
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by mcevans1(m): 2:17pm On Sep 19, 2013
yuzedo: My story is many.. cry embarassed cry

God wil punish ALL girl worldwild (esept my future wive) amem! angry angry

No wanda chief sweetus yuzedo amuneeketo 1 of Nairaland wans to yansh all d girlz with big yansh, big brezz and ice cream lapz lyk Rita Dummynik grin

1 Like

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 19, 2013
ogugua88: The only time I had such an experience was when my first ex broke up with me. I was young and "head over heels" if you will. He broke up with me simply because he could, leaving me distraught. It felt like my world ended... literally. I was in my room for days, thinking the worst of myself. Actually telling myself, "you're this"... "you're that". Sometimes I'd be driving to work or school and I'd start crying right there in the car. Or I'd be in my room doing homework or listening to music and I'd be stricken with sorrow, and tears would flow again.
It was a very painful experience but I'm more than grateful for it now. During my grief, I did some analysis. I reflected back on the relationship and realized that the crying I was crying after the relationship was no different than the tears I shed during the relationship. He was a shitty boyfriend and I was hardly ever happy with him, so why on earth was I crying over him releasing me? Once I came to that realization, I healed very quickly. The whole process didn't take up to two weeks.

The only thing I regret is not having someone to confide in about it. I dealt with it alone as I didn't want anyone pitying me or getting angry at him. Not even my sister knew. I wish I had someone who would've heard me out and told me what I later realized. It would have saved me a lot of time and tears.

undecided
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Lordave: 2:40pm On Sep 19, 2013
Have never being in love before.

3 Likes

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by zika1(f): 2:42pm On Sep 19, 2013
Popowaa: Kai,the girls who tore ur heart into pieces really did it well
hahahahahha nice reply. Hvnt laughed dis hard b4 ova a comment
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by caesare: 2:44pm On Sep 19, 2013
my baby and i broke up last week after 3 yrs together.....she said the relationship had no future and we should give other people a chance in our lives, she was my best friend and we were always there for each other. Even though i was older by a mth she was never disrespectful, she said she wants me to move with my life since i would be graduating this year,but that we should remain best friends and it has been hard for me to letgo.Being with her just made life perfect. she still calls me everyday but i have never called her back since we broke up. i just want to focus on myself right now and develop myself.Promised myself that she would be the last woman in my life as a single guy. on remaining friends with her i dont know if i can do that, guess time will tell

3 Likes

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by crystalballs: 2:46pm On Sep 19, 2013
The day she told me we are now two in her life right on top of a pedestrian bridge....almost fell from the bridge.
she left me without even saying good bye, cried and cried and couldn't eat for days.

Now a more matured man.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by chuksoyo21(m): 2:48pm On Sep 19, 2013
Life was quite rossy for I and my wifey (her pet name) back then in skool until my graduation from skool. U knw, the general xpectation about a young graduate is to get a job after graduation. About, i and my gal, when this xpectation was nt met, she became quite insensitive and hostile to the xtent of nt taking my calls. I tried unrelentedly to keep maself on the same page with her to no avail. Then it dawn on me that "when a woman is fed up, there's nting u can do about it". Then, i 4got about it and continued with life.
But, bro, i am in luv with her. When the luv could nt be reciprocrated, i had to rechannel it and continue my life.
Bro, what must be, must be.
Life anagaga!
As e be nw, no time 4 luv feelings.
I am strictly on hardcore!
Hustlin thngs, 4 gud!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 19, 2013
Chaleeee: I used to date this girl in 2008. She can be said to the the most beautiful lady I ever dated. She was head ove heels in love with me. I know this because back then I was a fresh graduate with no job and money wasn't coming from home anymore and she has very rich parents. I mean the father has a whole road named after him in the tushed part of Lagos Island.
I know she loved me because of ythe way she respects me and was always wanting to see me.

In my house she was accepted though my brothers were suspicious, my father was really fond ofher and all. Issues started when I got a job in Lagos. She complains I close late, I don't have time and I always took the pain to explain to her (I totally hate nagging. I would rather sleep on the street than ssleep onthe same bed with a nagging woman)

One day she called me up and told to meet her in a restaurant on Allen Ave. I saw her park this new Mistibushi SUV behind my car. When I asked her what happened to her car, she said he boyfriend just got her the new Mistibushi and she won't be seeing me anymore. I tried to act mature. We ate and we went our separate ways. I felt bad for weeks. Though I still kept intouch, ibegged her repeatedly to come backto me. Whenever my dad asks after he, I always lied that she's out of the country.

The whole experience made me loose faith the in woman gender and all. I've dated over 6 girls since then but that was the most painful of mybreakups because she said I didn't do anything wrong but she has to move on. I guess it was the money. Imbetter off now though. *winks*
Me sef don buy muscle camry. Don't relent. Hustle pays.

God bless ur hustle. U go buy pass Muscle.. May all ur heart desires come tru and to that chic,Bleep her

4 Likes

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Onwe101(m): 2:51pm On Sep 19, 2013
Hiaaaaaaaa break up Luvvvv Chai u can't eat,can't sleep....u go just de grow lean like u infected...hmmmm dnt wana go fuda sha..its carried with d wind
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 19, 2013
Chaleeee: I used to date this girl in 2008. She can be said to the the most beautiful lady I ever dated. She was head ove heels in love with me. I know this because back then I was a fresh graduate with no job and money wasn't coming from home anymore and she has very rich parents. I mean the father has a whole road named after him in the tushed part of Lagos Island.
I know she loved me because of ythe way she respects me and was always wanting to see me.

In my house she was accepted though my brothers were suspicious, my father was really fond ofher and all. Issues started when I got a job in Lagos. She complains I close late, I don't have time and I always took the pain to explain to her (I totally hate nagging. I would rather sleep on the street than ssleep onthe same bed with a nagging woman)

One day she called me up and told to meet her in a restaurant on Allen Ave. I saw her park this new Mistibushi SUV behind my car. When I asked her what happened to her car, she said he boyfriend just got her the new Mistibushi and she won't be seeing me anymore. I tried to act mature. We ate and we went our separate ways. I felt bad for weeks. Though I still kept intouch, ibegged her repeatedly to come backto me. Whenever my dad asks after he, I always lied that she's out of the country.

The whole experience made me loose faith the in woman gender and all. I've dated over 6 girls since then but that was the most painful of mybreakups because she said I didn't do anything wrong but she has to move on. I guess it was the money. Imbetter off now though. *winks*
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Chybeno(f): 2:54pm On Sep 19, 2013
yuzedo: My story is many.. cry embarassed cry

God wil punish ALL girl worldwild (esept my future wive) amem! angry angry
God punish u too 4 saying dat
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 19, 2013
U are so dumb dats y she left u, d grl lovd u even wen u had no money
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by passionate88: 2:56pm On Sep 19, 2013
Thank God for me o. I never get heart break b4 and I neva give another babe heart break too
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 19, 2013
ogugua88: No awws are needed. I came out stronger. I have muscles and undestructable odeshi now . cheesy

Have you had an experience?
IN OTHER WORDS
'I CAME OUT ANGRIER, MORE BITTER, MORE PARANOID'
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by emmabest2000(m): 3:01pm On Sep 19, 2013
Lordave: Have never being in love before.
How old are u ?
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by tosingcfr(m): 3:01pm On Sep 19, 2013
Chaleeee:

I'm also on the way to riches there is just a little traffic.This your story dey motvate me o
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by tosingcfr(m): 3:06pm On Sep 19, 2013
ogugua88: The only time I had such an experience was when my first ex broke up with me.....Sometimes I'd be driving to work or school and I'd start crying right there in the car. Or I'd be in my room doing homework or listening to music and I'd be stricken with sorrow, and tears would flow again.
please, I'm confused . Were you schooling and at the same time working then Thanks
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 19, 2013
switdil: My ex
D first person I ever loved
He was my everything then
But he left
N I was dead but God brought me back
Got over it
Now he's back, begging smiley
But it is lyk v never seen him befor
Lyk a total stranger
Not a single feeling anymore
SOME GUYS ARE REALLY DUMB
WHY BREAK UP WITH A CHIC AND COME BACK BEGGING
THATS LIKE GOING BACK TO LAP UP UR VOMIT.
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by IdomaLikita: 3:11pm On Sep 19, 2013
debbie akin: He left me because i have a tumor,he simply told me his parents cant allow him marry from my area, but i cant say any thing for now till when i have my own husband & children.......it also happened to a friend of mine but she's now married with a set of twin boys & his then boyfriend got married to a lady without womb...God u're great!

Woman Without A Womb Kwa?? Chinekeeeeeeee. Nemesis Gone Extreme!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by mysticgal(f): 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2013
i don't think i ever cried or regretted,but all of a sudden love turned to hate
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by k2039: 3:13pm On Sep 19, 2013
ogugua88: No awws are needed. I came out stronger. I have muscles and undestructable odeshi now. cheesy

What a story!!!!!!. Even a beautiful girl like you could be heart broken, (O tan ninu mi, iyaf finish for my mind).

Well, she told me she was seeing someone else, I didn't even bother to say any word, just switched to my robotic emotion, spoke with a few friends (3 confidant) and after 3 days I was okay. But that day, I lost appetite for food ooooo.
I just dusted and picked myself up, life moves on, shit happens, nothing I could do to change what happened. Additional motivation to be successful in life.
Actually one of my friend sent me a five minute audio on 'letting go' by T.D Jakes, that just made the proccess easier

I felt like developing hatred for girls but I couldn't (hatred is not in my blood stream because I couldn't even hate her, the only positive was just that she was atleast honest)

The greatest souce of Joy and pain is love and relationships.

4 Likes

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by oluamid(m): 3:13pm On Sep 19, 2013
My breakup experiences with someone I really loved??

Well, the case is still in court so I'll tell y'all after the judgement.

3 Likes

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Acidosis(m): 3:13pm On Sep 19, 2013
ogugua88: No awws are needed. I came out stronger. I have muscles and undestructable odeshi now. cheesy

I don't remember any cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Couple Jump Into Swimming Pool Shortly After Their Wedding & Got People Talking / My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen / Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.