Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,026 members, 7,933,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 07:20 AM

Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? (40696 Views)

What Was The Cause Of Your Breakup? / What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? / Surviving Your Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by temmie013(f): 5:56pm On Sep 19, 2013
I dated him in my 400level and 4 d very 1st time in my life a guy culd stir up my heart completely tho he wasn't my 1st bf and I was willing 2 give him just anytin (including my most treaured pride dat I denied every oda of buh thank God I didn't). He was goodlooking, soft spoken, very neat and decently dressed, I love his smile smiley and hw emotional he was...

He shed tears, infact we both did and he was d 1st dat rilly made me knw wot love meant. Leta on I just realised he didn't rilly love me (he was just infatuated and been emotional) and I had 2 let go cos it wasn't worth it when d babe is d 1 struggling hard 2 make a relationship work.

What happened rit? Well he was in 400level studyin phramacy while I was studying accounting in a private sch so of course I was gonna finish b4 him and he was becomin so insecure sayin am gonna leave him when I go 4 my nysc, dat I was gonna meet oda guys, I tried 2 make him undastand dat wit him av got all I ever need in a guy (I rilly wanted 2 live wit him 4 d rest of my life) buh he just didn't believe me...he leta stopped callin me, was always picking up quarrels, he even asked 1 of m frnd out, told me I was pestering him 2 much wit my calls (thru his actions) so it read clearly dat "Dis relationship was ova" I had 2 let it b..so many tins happened dat I can't start xplainin here on nairaland buh 4 real dat was d 1st time I had 2 let go even tho it was rilly painful..

Now he wants me bck buh 2 late, I hardly make up my mind buh when I do I don't go bck 2 my vommit, and by d way he doesn't love me jor.. He tells me I am a diff and unque girl buh I don't even give a 4ck about guys any more! wink

Dats my story! grin

1 Like

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by vizkiz: 5:57pm On Sep 19, 2013
flexejimakor: I wont lie i hate this post cos mine just happened of recent.Is quite painful.her memories on my head,she was all i can imagine,i can just stay for long without thinking about her.same reason she gave i did nothing to her but she has to move on after all the promises and wishes even her begging me not to break her heart.Is a terrible experience for me up till now is just like a drama as if nothing happened.I really do love her but i Left her with this words.The worst is that you guys have to see her speak to me so carelessly and telling me isnt is obvious to me that she doesnt want me in her life anymore,when somebody talks to you in a manner as if you are just her maid servant how will u feel for no reason at all but to frustrate you out,I wont lie i catch more than grenade for her.this was the last text i sent to her it goes like this:I love u&my drm for u is supreme,u dnt knw hw i feel bt I would lik2thank u4all of d times u lied
I want2say thank u4all d sleepless nights I cried.Thanks for crushing my drms&brking my hrt i meant well4u,4each time u tore me apart
I ran back2u so many times&u made me out2b a fool.Thank u4denying me,Even wn I made u known
Thank u4leaving me in pure
Darkness-afraid&all alone
Thanks4makin me d
Person I am 2day,
For makin it hard2 trust again&love in the same way
u may ve destroyed me
But I wil com bck 10x stronger
I gained d strength to walk way
And deal with ur **** no longer
This crazy sensation I cant ignore
So thank u4everything
u ve done
because in this wicked game of love
We both ve won
[color=#990000][/color]

come on...yuh won do text book? cheesy
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by GSKing: 5:57pm On Sep 19, 2013
Kcinho:
I don't understand. was she a lesbian or something?
We are still, but no longer together.
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by baffylander(m): 5:58pm On Sep 19, 2013
Went to law school and by the time i returned, she was already straffing one small university boy just cos he drove a mercedes benz 190...i carefully and painstakingly planned my revenge and mended fences...broke up with the monkey a day to my wedding while inviting her to same....heard she didnt eat for 3 days..(like say e concern me) abeg no time for nonsense

6 Likes

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by COMRADEJUSTIN: 5:59pm On Sep 19, 2013
Mine was very painful,,,it happened recently..my so called love dumped me afta reunitin wit her ex in style..hmmmm.is beta 2 be @ d givin side..no more hrt break again.

2 Likes

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Kcinho(m): 6:08pm On Sep 19, 2013
GSKing:
We are still, but no longer together.
In Dat case una need repent from ur sins before it is too late.
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by temmie013(f): 6:08pm On Sep 19, 2013
190:

and we dont give a phuck about you too

e-diot!

stay single, your man is only wanting you back cos he nids to shine your condo one last time
keep making a phool outta yourself undecided

I dislike women that are so full of emselves
you seem 2 forget that women are everywhere even more than the grains of sand on the ground

GTFO undecided

Pls wots d big deal about dat, or u xpect me 2 wait 4 anoda heart break again? Pls dis shuldn't warrant dat cos am nt sayin all guys are bad only sharing my experience and d best way 2 move on until d right time comes.. So I knw ur a matured guy aii, dat doesn't warrant such insult..

1 Like

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by write2obi(m): 6:14pm On Sep 19, 2013
debbie akin: He left me because i have a tumor,he simply told me his parents cant allow him marry from my area, but i cant say any thing for now till when i have my own husband & children.......it also happened to a friend of mine but she's now married with a set of twin boys & his then boyfriend got married to a lady without womb...God u're great!
With prayers like that, God might give you a husband without a Dick. Wicked woman!

4 Likes

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by GSKing: 6:22pm On Sep 19, 2013
Kcinho:
In Dat case una need repent from ur sins before it is too late.
i can assure you that everything is alright n i bet u dont understand everything u just wrote. The world will be a better place if more and more people agree with "us"
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 19, 2013
Mine was really hurtful I almost hurt myself if not for God intervention, heartbreak could be really painful esp when u have so much hope and expectation frm him/her. But I thank God how God bless me with d love of my life - my husband not long after d heartbreak
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Kcinho(m): 6:34pm On Sep 19, 2013
GSKing:
i can assure you that everything is alright n i bet u dont understand everything u just wrote. The world will be a better place if more and more people agree with "us"
The same way God understood soddom and Gomorrah Abi.
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by JOYCEOUS(f): 6:35pm On Sep 19, 2013
write2obi:
With prayers like that, God might give you a husband without a Dick. Wicked woman!

Husband without joystick.

WONDERFULL!!!

1 Like

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by raystanley(m): 6:37pm On Sep 19, 2013
temmie013: I dated him in my 400level and 4 d very 1st time in my life a guy culd stir up my heart completely tho he wasn't my 1st bf and I was willing 2 give him just anytin (including my most treaured pride dat I denied every oda of buh thank God I didn't). He was goodlooking, soft spoken, very neat and decently dressed, I love his smile smiley and hw emotional he was...

He shed tears, infact we both did and he was d 1st dat rilly made me knw wot love meant. Leta on I just realised he didn't rilly love me (he was just infatuated and been emotional) and I had 2 let go cos it wasn't worth it when d babe is d 1 struggling hard 2 make a relationship work.

What happened rit? Well he was in 400level studyin phramacy while I was studying accounting in a private sch so of course I was gonna finish b4 him and he was becomin so insecure sayin am gonna leave him when I go 4 my nysc, dat I was gonna meet oda guys, I tried 2 make him undastand dat wit him av got all I ever need in a guy (I rilly wanted 2 live wit him 4 d rest of my life) buh he just didn't believe me...he leta stopped callin me, was always picking up quarrels, he even asked 1 of m frnd out, told me I was pestering him 2 much wit my calls (thru his actions) so it read clearly dat "Dis relationship was ova" I had 2 let it b..so many tins happened dat I can't start xplainin here on nairaland buh 4 real dat was d 1st time I had 2 let go even tho it was rilly painful..

Now he wants me bck buh 2 late, I hardly make up my mind buh when I do I don't go bck 2 my vommit, and by d way he doesn't love me jor.. He tells me I am a diff and unque girl buh. I don't even give a 4ck about guys any more! wink

Dats my story! grin
But I can bring you two together, and make you guys a better couple tomorrow...?
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by temmie013(f): 6:47pm On Sep 19, 2013
raystanley: But I can bring you two together, and make you guys a better couple tomorrow...?

Well God knws best oo buh 4 real I don't think he loved me even tho he's got all I want in a man..D man should love more buh yet a girl should do also. When a girl is more in love 'na trouble o' or wot do u think?
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by ahmedoo(m): 6:50pm On Sep 19, 2013
sanniemoe: Hmmmm,
The only person Ive ever loved,dated and broken up with was one woman. Hmmmm, she was the best I ever had. Ad was a woman of substance,tall,fair and extremely beautiful. She is a goddess with life beneath her. Her eyes are made of heaven. cool.. She was like 36 or 37 while I was 25. She no be sugar mummy o,life just brought us together and we happened..never collected a dime from her,I shared mine in most cases.. she a single mum with 2kids...

I loved Ad with a passion,not just love love but mad obsessed love. I was willing to do anything to make her smile,I would call her more than 20times a day and send her countless sms'es... She was all I ever wanted and imagined.

I broke up with her cos that love was driving me insane. I was loosing it all at that point in ma life,I couldnt concentrate on myself anymore. I felt I couldn't live no more. I cried most times she dont pick my calls. I was dead at that period.

Honestly,that period was tough for me. I didnt know how I survived. I call her everyday with a private number and after she picks to say hello,I dropped.. I did this just to hear her voice to live and be sure she's fine. During that period,anyone I slept with must have a body similar to Ad and I never really slept with anyone in the real sense,I only imagined herr body whe im on top of d lady..
touching
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by k2039: 6:57pm On Sep 19, 2013
baffylander: Went to law school and by the time i returned, she was already straffing one small university boy just cos he drove a mercedes benz 190...i carefully and painstakingly planned my revenge and mended fences...broke up with the monkey a day to my wedding while inviting her to same....heard she didnt eat for 3 days..(like say e concern me) abeg no time for nonsense
Kai. You are wicked ooooo.

2 Likes

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by GSKing: 7:18pm On Sep 19, 2013
Kcinho:
The same way God understood soddom and Gomorrah Abi.
its high time you all stop making reference to old and forgotten issue(old testament). if God wasnt for us, LGBT around the world wont be living great and better livescheesy
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by KingsleyJay(m): 7:18pm On Sep 19, 2013
I was dating this girl during my final year in skul, the lady is d first girl in her family and she was being pressured by her mom 2get married 2 d point that I promised her to gimme just 2years so I cud marry her
Buh she called me after two months while I was in lagos giving lame excuses of wanting to rediscover herself and go spiritual...I was hrtbroken.... I couldn't look at any girl for the next 8months... I stopped picking female calls and all that....
The koko is she izz still not married and reprofessied her love for me two months back cos I now av a good job and I ask y couldn't she have waited

Anyways I dnt av tym 4 trash and I dnt take ex'es back tho I'm still crazy about her
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by snadguy007(m): 7:27pm On Sep 19, 2013
Na wa o. Different strokes for different folk.
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Chaleeee: 7:28pm On Sep 19, 2013
Wetin I do you nah? You don't even know me. Yeah she loved me when I had no money but she got tired of the hustle. She's a rich girl though. She just went bonkers

Cykik: U are so dumb dats y she left u, d grl lovd u even wen u had no money
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 19, 2013
you must be really seductive to be getting guyz so easily....i wud not mind being ur nxt bfrnd....send me ur fone number asap...i av plenty money
Dyt: Choi
See my life
I have loved each of my main BFs
*thinkin* which really hurt me sef
I think its same feeling I get each time one leaves as I get a replacement sharply
Was never single lol
Bt I hav cried o
Choi

Bt I can't remember jor
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Olufhemy(m): 7:29pm On Sep 19, 2013
Hmmmm
Initially,I neva wanted to comment,but
Reading tru,I just feel like dropping it,maybe it would aid me getting over it.
MINE IS RECENT,under 4 weeks.
We have dated for 2 years,been over faithful to her all along as I believe she was.
It then happened that she passed my town on her way to redemption camp,called me to tell me about it & I felt cool.
Over d next two weeks,she went incommunicado.
To which I must point out that she always prior then wanted to always be wit/hear frm me as she cud reach me countless times a day.
Suddenly I cald & it went tru,I told her its been a while and she replied she hadn't even noticed.(I was alarmed!!!!)
I then braced up 4 it cos I knew dat was going to b d next tin.she told me to transfer her some money wit which she wud text me as she couldn't pronounce it via call.I was ready,so I did.
Therein she stated that she had given her life to christ and as such,was QUITING the rltnship to which I must state that I am a very good xtain,but neva sanctimonious!
I simply replied her dat I accept my fate since I promised mysef to always b a man-wateva b d case..
But haven built my hopes around her,given her full love to d envy of her friends who always admire her.I now feel a woman isn't worth it.
Mind you,I wouldn't beg any woman who wants to go even wen I don't have anoda.
She later called me two weeks l8r as I stopped reaching her dat u still shud reach her & not make it "do or die".
But the point remains dat I'm now hardened,& my only consolation is to break several other hearts!!!!
Wat a pity,I really pity other women cos no more commitments.its now operation date any/everybody
without emotion.
Now ANGRY/BRUTAL/INHUMAN & INCONSIDERATE cos I am still in pain wit no one to talk to indeed cos no one wud believe.as she cited reasons dat I was catholic against me!!!
Hmmmmmm
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Kcinho(m): 7:33pm On Sep 19, 2013
GSKing:
its high time you all stop making reference to old and forgotten issue(old testament). if God wasnt for us, LGBT around the world wont be living great and better livescheesy

Do u think God has changed or something? I'm sure u won't be proud to tell ur parents u r lesbian
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by ahmedoo(m): 7:42pm On Sep 19, 2013
baffylander: Went to law school and by the time i returned, she was already straffing one small university boy just cos he drove a mercedes benz 190...i carefully and painstakingly planned my revenge and mended fences...broke up with the monkey a day to my wedding while inviting her to same....heard she didnt eat for 3 days..(like say e concern me) abeg no time for nonsense
bad guy lol
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 19, 2013
ok, here's hw my story goes...seriously I use 2 tink dere was actualy nofin lik luv until it hit me. I hv been dating dis girl for 4 years nw n tailking hw it feels breaking up wif sm1 u luv in my own case is like a rethorical question. (guys no vex o) bt dis gal has has made me hv dat feeling more dan a hundred times n 4 a guy of my calibre n expierience in r/shps it realy bafles me n prompts me 2 acknowledge d fact dat true luv is smtin entoxicatin n prety hard 2 disengage wen adicted. Wat am i talkin abt? I hv on 2 f**kn ocations caught her red handed cheatin on me n i mean actualy havin sex wif sm oda guy i hv been hvn a hunge she's flirtin wif n of which she also came up plain n confes she did. Bt after my findings, n eforts 2 terminate d r/ship she jst won't let me go no mata hw hrd i try, bt d funiest prt is dat i dn't even wana let go even after brkn my hrt. Dn't get me wrng guys, am nt a fool, dis is lik my (dn't wana say hw many sha bt believe me am no learner)bt rt nw d only gal in my life n probably d only gal i'd eva luvd. D odas neva got in2 my hrt as i neva even bothered if they were cheatin or nt, it was jst sex n more sex, infact i was a grnd player bk den until i was arested by luv. Dere's ntn humanly posible 2 d best of my abilities i hvn't dn 4 d her, name it... yes even dat tin ur tinkin i did. I wnt 2 end it, she's has realy made me cry lik a baby on several ocasions n i wnt no more of dis bt she won't let dat hapen, she jst won't leave me(dn't get it twisted, i dn't eve own a car, am jst a graduate stil lookn 4 a job). In as much as i luv her even wif al she's doing n d fact she won't let go of me, i tink she dosn't deserve me, wat do i do?
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by dverykaka: 7:46pm On Sep 19, 2013
mehn u re extremely mean. SMH

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Mjjordan(m): 7:46pm On Sep 19, 2013
i broke up with my first love just because of religious diffrence.though we tried to force things to move on believing the phrase''let love take the lead''.that things would go right as the love grows stronger,but unfortunately, i had to let go cos we were just too far from religiously understanding each other...
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by phunmydahdah(f): 7:52pm On Sep 19, 2013
Olufhemy: Hmmmm
Initially,I neva wanted to comment,but
Reading tru,I just feel like dropping it,maybe it would aid me getting over it.
MINE IS RECENT,under 4 weeks.
We have dated for 2 years,been over faithful to her all along as I believe she was.
It then happened that she passed my town on her way to redemption camp,called me to tell me about it & I felt cool.
Over d next two weeks,she went incommunicado.
To which I must point out that she always prior then wanted to always be wit/hear frm me as she cud reach me countless times a day.
Suddenly I cald & it went tru,I told her its been a while and she replied she hadn't even noticed.(I was alarmed!!!!)
I then braced up 4 it cos I knew dat was going to b d next tin.she told me to transfer her some money wit which she wud text me as she couldn't pronounce it via call.I was ready,so I did.
Therein she stated that she had given her life to christ and as such,was QUITING the rltnship to which I must state that I am a very good xtain,but neva sanctimonious!
I simply replied her dat I accept my fate since I promised mysef to always b a man-wateva b d case..
But haven built my hopes around her,given her full love to d envy of her friends who always admire her.I now feel a woman isn't worth it.
Mind you,I wouldn't beg any woman who wants to go even wen I don't have anoda.
She later called me two weeks l8r as I stopped reaching her dat u still shud reach her & not make it "do or die".
But the point remains dat I'm now hardened,& my only consolation is to break several other hearts!!!!
Wat a pity,I really pity other women cos no more commitments.its now operation date any/everybody
without emotion.
Now ANGRY/BRUTAL/INHUMAN & INCONSIDERATE cos I am still in pain wit no one to talk to indeed cos no one wud believe.as she cited reasons dat I was catholic against me!!!
Hmmmmmm
guy please calm down, shit happens and we all learn from out past. please don't nurse hatred or vengeance I beg
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by ollyboy900(m): 7:55pm On Sep 19, 2013
Hmmmm,I have never broke up with any gal sha but I smell my gal is gonna break up with me sooon...lol. ***wink*
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by sandammy(m): 7:56pm On Sep 19, 2013
I dated this girl when we were in sch, the way she treated me then made me think i was not good enough for her. I never new her house and she doesn't even knew mine.
After sometime, she started calling me and we started moving together. I tot i was devoting more to the relationship than she does. I talked to myself coz i tot she's taking advantage of me.
What happened? i stopped calling her and she also stopped calling me although her place is far from mine and she claim to be working.
For almost 6months i never call, text msg or visit her and she did not bother to do same, recently she called me that she want to see me, i received her, but she's accusing me of leaving her without any explanation.
I told her she was playing a game with me and i understood her game. I love her before we stopped calling each other, i will not deny that but i don't know why she want me back.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Love Him (but He's Younger) / Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] / Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.