Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,692 members, 7,882,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 10:19 PM

McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians (28029 Views)

Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! / US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain / Palin's (McCain's Vice) Teenage Daughter Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by 25Calibre(m): 11:33pm On Sep 20, 2013
Americans are one of the dumbest set of people you can find anywhere, their niggas OMG!! In 20 years time, I predict there would be no more niggas on American streets.

They'd either be in jail or dead. Why is this? Their country has failed them. The American dream is a scam, an illusion, one many are falling prey to.
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by trolling(m): 11:33pm On Sep 20, 2013
When the sleeping Bear awakes, it shall devour
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by solomon111(m): 11:33pm On Sep 20, 2013
Seriously,i am beginning to really understand why china censored their media from western influence.
That singular move is probably one of the greatest factors in the emergence of china as a super-power.
The chinese leaders must be grand-masters in the art of deep-thinking and long-term visioning.
A stark constrast to the morøns we have here in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 20, 2013
bootlegaz:
Ungrateful hooligans kissing the buttt of Russians without them dropping a single bomb. You try to rewrite history, we know you are a pathological liar. Please save your lies for romance section where you induce those gullible and desperate naija girls with your fake accent grin grin

Don't lie, you know most yanks would die to have my accent - ask Condolezza Rice. grin

Byt.ches in America lick my face just because of my accent - salute to the king!! cool

When the Russians were pummeling totenkopf (the most powerful Nazi division), where were the yanks? Eating anabolic oversized burgers!! Lazy and cowardly cunts - little wonder they ended up running with their tails between their legs in Vietnam.

I'm out!
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 20, 2013
25Calibre:

Welcome to America

I really feel for you guys man, it's disheartening being in the richest country in the world, but not having wealth trickle down to you.

The gap between the rich & poor is very wide, only like 10% live the American dream, the rest suffer like donkeys.

Didn't those buildings prove one thing that some set of human beings(like some of you abroad) are just good at mismanaging infrastructure? You are myopic, man.
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by bootlegaz: 11:35pm On Sep 20, 2013
all4naija:

Lol@saved Europe. Former Soviet was a memebr of the Axis if you don't know. You are fond of over-exaggerating Russians contribution to the defeat of Hitler. I think you should read about the 'Battle for France'. USA even supplied Russian weapons and food through the Arabian sea. Yes, Russians play a bigger role in the eastern block yet they lost more men than all the other nations combined.

You don't know much about what you are trying to support my friend.
He is a dimwit. Haven't hold a day job in his life, why do you think he knows nothing about the history of the second World War?

1 Like

Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 20, 2013
shymexx:

Don't lie, you know most yanks would die to have my accent - ask Condolezza Rice. grin

Byt.ches in America lick my face just because of my accent - salute to the king!! cool

When the Russians were pummeling totenkopf (the most powerful Nazi division), where were the yanks? Eating anabolic oversized burgers!! Lazy and cowardly cunts - little wonder they ended up running with their tails between their legs in Vietnam.

I'm out!
You ghetto gangsta!
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 20, 2013
solomon111: Seriously,i am beginning to really understand why china censored their media from western influence.
That singular move is probably one of the greatest factors in the emergence of china as a super-power.
The chinese leaders must be grand-masters in the art of deep-thinking and long-term visioning.
A stark constrast to the morøns we have here in Nigeria.

China can only fool some people sometime but can fool all the people all the time. That is how I see the censorship.If you have been to China before you will know that it is more western than any African nation.
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by GHPATRIOT(m): 11:40pm On Sep 20, 2013
all4naija:

This is about political matter. I state that to support my view. You cannot see things from a broader perspective. Really you just proved you are primitive though.

Coming from an individual who does not know America labelled ANC a terrorist organisation, that its quite rich. It really reveals how primitive you are though.

U.S. House: End terrorist label for
Mandela

Jesse J. Holland, Associated Press8 May 2008
The House, saying it was correcting a long-standing injustice, voted Thursday to drop apartheid-era travel restrictions and terrorist designations given Nelson Mandela and other African National Congress people who fought white minority rule.

http://www.inminds.com/article.php?id=10267
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by bootlegaz: 11:40pm On Sep 20, 2013
shymexx:

I'm out!
Starving dude with colorful clothes with no swag saying yankee girls were kissing his face? Dude I believe you were bed wetting in your fantasy land grin grin
Brits will continue to be our B**tch and do what we asked them to do. They are yet to compensate us for saving their boys scout (army). Does british police still use cob as a weapon? grin grin
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 20, 2013
GH PATRIOT:

Coming from an individual who does not know America labelled ANC a terrorist organisation, that its quite rich. It really reveals how primitive you are though.

U.S. House: End terrorist label for
Mandela

Jesse J. Holland, Associated Press8 May 2008
The House, saying it was correcting a long-standing injustice, voted Thursday to drop apartheid-era travel restrictions and terrorist designations given Nelson Mandela and other African National Congress people who fought white minority rule.

http://www.inminds.com/article.php?id=10267

I think you are trying very hard to express yourself here. I don't see ANC as a political group been labelled there. I am not going to click on a questionable source like the one you posted. Nevertheless, I would like you to reread my comment. I still think you are primitive.
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by bootlegaz: 11:44pm On Sep 20, 2013
History has it that British soldiers were disguising as girls to run away from Hitler army. They even went as far as playing dead 300 miles away from hearing the sound of German airplanes grin grin grin
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 20, 2013
I was gonna leave but let me destroy you coons before I leave.
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 20, 2013
all4naija: You ghetto gangsta!

Rich coming from an Ibadan nyggah, a city with rusted roofing. How about let's talk about Ibadan, mate?
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by bootlegaz: 11:49pm On Sep 20, 2013
During the London riot, a CNN reported said British anti-riot policemen were using flute instead of rubber gun to disperse the rioting crowd.They couldn't afford a can of tear gas... cheesy WTF !!! grin grin grin
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 20, 2013
shymexx: I was gonna leave but let me destroy you coons before I leave.
Huh! Haters gonna hate! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 20, 2013
Let's see American soldiers crying like kids in Afghanistan...and these are the so-called, "brave soldiers."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80Q2On30zhg
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 20, 2013
American soldier crying in Vietnam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHS-8eT1CaI
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by bootlegaz: 11:53pm On Sep 20, 2013
To add insult to their self esteem, a yankee that has no interest in football bought their national pride (Manchester United). grin grin grin
I am yet to hear of a Nigeria that sold his company to a stingy british company grin grin. ...Chinedu Echeruo did it.
Starving black goons, turning to terrorism out of desperation.
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 20, 2013
American Soldiers Cry As Mujahideen Attack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOPDUHcAXOc
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 20, 2013
Sill cry babies! undecided
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by bootlegaz: 11:56pm On Sep 20, 2013
How many poor Nigerians have you seen stowaway in an airline carrier thinking it is heading to Britain or Russia? In less than a month two kids thought the arik airline they stowaway in was heading to the Almighty United States of America grin grin grin
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 20, 2013
shymexx:

Rich coming from an Ibadan nyggah, a city with rusted roofing. How about let's talk about Ibadan, mate?

Lol@Ibadan N**ga! That is my father's city of birth, you i-d-i-o-t!
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by eggheaders(m): 11:58pm On Sep 20, 2013
shymexx: American soldier crying in Vietnam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHS-8eT1CaI

lmao what the fvck. Uncle sam hellhole sucks. Cheap house built with wood and cardboard papers.
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by bootlegaz: 11:58pm On Sep 20, 2013
all4naija:

He is an envious Brit. He would love to visit his motherland but he has no money for ticket grin grin
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 20, 2013
all4naija:

Anyway, I'll leave Ibadan alone because I don't want to offend people and I'm Yoruba. However, don't ever talk about ghetto to me, if you're born and raised in Nigeria. Else, I'll byt.ch-slap you!

Sod off!
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 21, 2013
eggheaders:

lmao what the fvck. Uncle sam hellhole sucks. Cheap house built with wood and cardboard papers.

That's how those mofos cry everywhere like puzzies, yet we wonder why they never win any wars despite all the firepower and depleted uranium and napalm they drop on innocent people.

America = byt.ch made big talkers. grin
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 21, 2013
bootlegaz:
He is an envious Brit. He would love to visit his motherland but he has no money for ticket grin grin

Lmao... I don't need to brag - but one of my crepz would feed you for a year.

You can ask Kanye how much his exclusive air yeezy 2 in red cost. Yeah, I'm a sneaker-head.
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by bootlegaz: 12:04am On Sep 21, 2013
I heard masters degree holders earns £ 20,000 a year in UK, thats less than what strippers make in Las Vegas a month grin grin
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by bootlegaz: 12:05am On Sep 21, 2013
shymexx:

Lmao... I don't need to brag - but one of my crepz would feed you for a year.

You can ask Kanye how much his exclusive air yeezy 2 in red cost. Yeah, I'm a sneaker-head.
Dude you are broke, stop acting important on here. No job, no babe, no car, just a white shirt and a scooter grin grin

1 Like

Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 21, 2013
bootlegaz: I heard masters degree holders earns £ 20,000 a year in UK, thats less than what strippers make in Las Vegas a month grin grin
I love the way a master holder writes in ghetto language in an English forum. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by bootlegaz: 12:14am On Sep 21, 2013
Highest amount of billionaires worldwide are based in the USA, millionaires are based in the USA, entrepreneurs are based in the USA, richest private companies are based in the USA, largest labor force are based in the USA, black millionaires based in the USA, most successful immigrants in the world are based in the USA, most innovative university in the world is based in the USA, schools with the most successful Alumnis are based in the USA. Please, haters can we say thesame for that of Russia and their boy toy (britain)? grin grin[sup][/sup]

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Lesotho General Elections 2022: RFP, A Newly Formed Party Is Winning / Trump Alarms Lawmakers With Disparaging Words For Haiti And Africa / Zulu King Changes Tone And Calls For End To SA Attacks On Foreigners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.