Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,088 members, 7,939,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 02:48 AM

McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians (28274 Views)

Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! / US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain / Palin's (McCain's Vice) Teenage Daughter Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 21, 2013
all4naija: I love the way a master holder writes in ghetto language in an English forum. cool cool cool

Bruv, when did I ever talk to you about my qualifications on here? Is it a case of anabolic food induced psychotic syndrome again? That said, I don't even care about all that paper qualifications. I just did it for my parents and I'll finish a Ph.D degree in record time just for the fun of it.

Also, when it comes to the use of English, only a handful of posters are on my level on this forum. Despite dropping the use of English as a subject after secondary school. You're not on my level - I'm way above your league. Fvck it, I made a lot of posters change the way they write of this forum and I switch lanes with my style like a car on the motorway. And I'm still young as fvck!
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by ocelot2006(m): 12:20am On Sep 21, 2013
Symphony007: very good. Why has'nt the CIA poisoned and killed edward snowden? But russia kills their whistleblowers and still has the guts to preach human rights to the u.s!! Quite amusing!

Different countries have different ways of dealing with traitors. For the Americans, it's a life-sentence without parole. For the Russians, like most countries, the penalty is death. Then again, the west has equally had its hand soaked red in a number of wet-works (assassination s)
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by bootlegaz: 12:20am On Sep 21, 2013
all4naija: I love the way a master holder writes in ghetto language in an English forum. cool cool cool
Dude is from Epe by heritage but haven't step a foot in his home country. Heathrow to Lagos is 6hours flight and tickets are less than £900 but he can't afford it. He claims to be an associate of Jamaican drug cartels in East London were he was raised, in some of his thread. He could be intelligent if he eventually leave the project he was raised. grin grin
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 21, 2013
shymexx:

Bruv, when did I ever talk to you about my qualifications on here? Is it a case of anabolic food induced psychotic syndrome again? That said, I don't even care about all that paper qualifications. I just did it for my parents and I'll finish a Ph.D degree in record time just for the fun of it.

Also, when it comes to the use of English, only a handful of posters are on my level on this forum. Despite dropping the use of English as a subject after secondary school. You're not on my level - I'm way above your league. Fvck it, I made a lot of posters change the way they write of this forum and I switch lanes with my style like a car on the motorway. And I'm still young as fvck!

Bwahaha... You forget yourself so soon. I am still waiting for your Phd in Iran to be completed, English MASTER. cool cool cool
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 21, 2013
Damn son!! These homoerotic nyggahs are crazy, yo!! When have I ever alluded to being raised in East London, or knowing Jamaican drug cartels on this forum?

Anyway, that's what you get when you deal with anabolic food eating peasants. They just make up shyte due to the oversized but empty brains. You lot need to lowe those anabolic foods, to be honest.

I'm out for real this time!! cool
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by bootlegaz: 12:26am On Sep 21, 2013
all4naija:

Bwahaha... You forget yourself so soon. I am still waiting for your Phd in Iran to be completed, English MASTER. cool cool cool
Dude is a youngee. His worldview is shaped from watching British comedies. grin grin

1 Like

Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by bootlegaz: 12:28am On Sep 21, 2013
shymexx: Damn son!! These homoerotic nyggahs are crazy, yo!! When have I ever alluded to being raised in East London, or knowing Jamaican drug cartels on this forum?

Anyway, that's what you get when you deal with anabolic food eating peasants. They just make up shyte due to the oversized but empty brains. You lot need to lowe those anabolic foods, to be honest.

I'm out for real this time!! cool
Are you a red feather hat wearing British police boy? grin grin
Sensitive Brits, spitting and running after he has been exposed grin grin
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by bootlegaz: 12:33am On Sep 21, 2013
all4naija:

Dude is a Bipolar, its late at night in east London. You know their electricity can't be on for too long....mama will be upset with him if the electric bill goes 5% higher this month grin grin
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by ALISMILE(m): 12:41am On Sep 21, 2013
emmysenior: Making peace by fighting war is bad and fighting war in the name of making peace isn't good either.

What kind of spell is mankind under?

I just like ur brief, staight-to-the-point write up that u cant possibly justify war. Just a msg to nijrians clamorin 4 US to attack Russian.
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by Underground: 12:44am On Sep 21, 2013
[size=14pt]Wow, wow and wow![/size]

So much passion, hate and vitriol up in here! Unfortunately alot of it is misguided, misinformed and misdirected.The genesis of this debate was the letter written by the Russian president, Vladimir Putin to the America people on the need to exercise caution -considering past misadventures- with regards to the Syrian crisis and senator McCain's rejoinder. Whilst Putin's letter was a polite plea and straight to the point, McCain's was rude, belligerent, personal and completely off topic.

Unfortunately also, the efforts of quite a number of you to drive home your points and reasons why your views are so have digressed from the topic at hand. Claiming that the reasons some of us are "anti-american" or "hate america" is because we have been denied a US Visa is totally ludicrous. Going further to state that those of us that hate America might as well relocate to the Russia which "we love" or that we might as well give up all the American invented technologies and gadgets that we have all become accustomed to and dependent upon is equally ludicrous, childish and absolutely and totally irrelevant. The health or robustness of the economies of these two countries is also besides the point. The issue at hand here is the war in Syria, its causes, the players (seen and unseen), the atrocities committed, those guilty of those atrocities and war crimes, the reaction to and plans of the US, Russia and the international community in finding a common ground towards resolving the conflict and they manner in which each country believes the conflict should be resolved.

These are the facts. Chemical weapons were used. The responsible party behind the attack is yet to be determined. The United States has been very vocal- albeit without providing a shred of evidence - in pointing the finger at the Assad government and threatening military action even though public opinion is heavily against another military misadventure. Russia on the other hand - even if for their selfish interests; and quite understandably so - has towed the path of caution reminding anyone that cares to listen of the importance of due process, respect for international law and the mandate of the United Nations Security Council as the sole authority with the powers to authorize military strikes on a sovereign nation. Russia like any law abiding nation should has also presented its own evidence to the UNSC and repeatedly stated through its foreign affairs minister Lavrov that the only solution to this crisis is a diplomatic one not a military one as the neo-cons and war mongers that exist aplenty in the American government would have you believe.

Yes, Russia has done unsavoury things and violated international laws in the past and arguably continues to do so with the manner in which it has clamped down hard on political opponents and turned a blind eye to corruption within the highest levels of its government but when it comes to calling out the government that has been involved in the most numbers of subversion, overthrows and subjugation of; interference with; assassination of or attempted assassination of heads of state - democratic or otherwise and invasion of sovereign countries- and the number of death, destruction and suffering as a fall out of such interventions, the United States of America is unrivaled and unequaled. Contrary to what some of you may also believe, institutionalized corruption also permeates the highest levels of the American government where the Wall Street banksters; corporate backed and financed so-called think-tanks; lobby groups that represent the mega corporations and Military Industrial Complex, which outgoing president Eisenhower so eloquently warned about in his farewell speech, are the true power brokers that call the shots, form government policy and hold the American people to ransom. This isn't fiction. These are not conspiracy theories. These are clear, undeniable, indisputable truths.

Those of us that are labelled as "anti-american" or "hateful" of America are not. We recognize, appreciate and are forever indebted for the unparalleled contributions that they the American people have made in science and technology (PCs, NASA, their exceptional military might, medical breakthroughs,etc), innovation and entrepreneurship (Facebook, Twitter, The American Dream,etc), sports and entertainment (Hollywood, etc) and in the American ideal and spirit BUT at the same time we also see the ugly side of America; the hypocrisy, the double standards, the unlawful wars based on lies and fabrications, the war crimes, the quest for global hegemony and dominance and this is what we cannot possibly turn a blind eye to and seek to show people that blindly and unrepentantly follow the American doctrine. The very fact that laudable American exports such as Hollywood is so pervasive and influential in shaping our views and opinions even makes so many of us blind to the other face that America has.

I am glad though that quite a number of us are capable of critical, rational and logical reasoning. That they research things for themselves and are motivated and guided by what they see not what they are told to believe as the infallible truth. Kudos to thoth, ocelot2006, GH PATRIOT, 25Calibre, NaWetinNa, shymexx, solomon11, for being objective and logical in your views. A viewpoint that is based on facts and truths trumps one that is based on ideology, loyalty or sentiments anytime and any day. I look forward to engaging with your lot more in the coming days and weeks.

9 Likes

Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by ALISMILE(m): 12:44am On Sep 21, 2013
On the whole i just tink Mccain's leta is ovely childish and petty. The leta is not worth the trouble.
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by bootlegaz: 12:47am On Sep 21, 2013
Some ignoramus does not know that USA has a military base in Britain. No one is clamoring for a conflict between Russia and United States, some people seems to lack reading comprehension. We are just debating Russia's relevance on world politics and also mocking British kids for who they truly are. grin
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by bootlegaz: 12:55am On Sep 21, 2013
Underground: [size=14pt]Wow, wow and wow![/size]

So much passion, hate and vitriol up in here! Unfortunately alot of it is misguided, misinformed and misdirected.The genesis of this debate was the letter written by the Russian president, Vladimir Putin to the America people on the need to exercise caution -considering past misadventures- with regards to the Syrian crisis and senator McCain's rejoinder. Whilst Putin's letter was a polite plea and straight to the point, McCain's was rude, belligerent, personal and completely off topic.

Unfortunately also, the efforts of quite a number of you to drive home your points and reasons why your views are so have digressed from the topic at hand. Claiming that the reasons some of us are "anti-american" or "hate america" is because we have been denied a US Visa is totally ludicrous. Going further to state that those of us that hate America might as well relocate to the Russia which "we love" or that we might as well give up all the American invented technologies and gadgets that we have all become accustomed to and dependent upon is equally ludicrous, childish and absolutely and totally irrelevant. The health or robustness of the economies of these two countries is also besides the point. The issue at hand here is the war in Syria, its causes, the players (seen and unseen), the atrocities committed, those guilty of those atrocities and war crimes, the reaction to and plans of the US, Russia and the international community in finding a common ground towards resolving the conflict and they manner in which each country believes the conflict should be resolved.

These are the facts. Chemical weapons were used. The responsible party behind the attack is yet to be determined. The United States has been very vocal- albeit without providing a shred of evidence - in pointing the finger at the Assad government and threatening military action even though public opinion is heavily against another military misadventure. Russia on the other hand - even if for their selfish interests; and quite understandably so - has towed the path of caution reminding anyone that cares to listen of the importance of due process, respect for international law and the mandate of the United Nations Security Council as the sole authority with the powers to authorize military strikes on a sovereign nation. Russia like any law abiding nation should has also presented its own evidence to the UNSC and repeatedly stated through its foreign affairs minister Lavrov that the only solution to this crisis is a diplomatic one not a military one as the neo-cons and war mongers that exist aplenty in the American government would have you believe.

Yes, Russia has done unsavoury things and violated international laws in the past and arguably continues to do so with the manner in which it has clamped down hard on political opponents and turned a blind eye to corruption within the highest levels of its government but when it comes to calling out the government that has been involved in the most numbers of subversion, overthrows and subjugation of; interference with; assassination of or attempted assassination of heads of state - democratic or otherwise and invasion of sovereign countries- and the number of death, destruction and suffering as a fall out of such interventions, the United States of America is unrivaled and unequaled. Contrary to what some of you may also believe, institutionalized corruption also permeates the highest levels of the American government where the Wall Street banksters; corporate backed and financed so-called think-tanks; lobby groups that represent the mega corporations and Military Industrial Complex, which outgoing president Eisenhower so eloquently warned about in his farewell speech, are the true power brokers that call the shots, form government policy and hold the American people to ransom. This isn't fiction. These are not conspiracy theories. These are clear, undeniable, indisputable truths.

Those of us that are labelled as "anti-american" or "hateful" of America are not. We recognize, appreciate and are forever indebted for the unparalleled contributions that they the American people have made in science and technology (PCs, NASA, their exceptional military might, medical breakthroughs,etc), innovation and entrepreneurship (Facebook, Twitter, The American Dream,etc), sports and entertainment (Hollywood, etc) and in the American ideal and spirit BUT at the same time we also see the ugly side of America; the hypocrisy, the double standards, the unlawful wars based on lies and fabrications, the war crimes, the quest for global hegemony and dominance and this is what we cannot possibly turn a blind eye to and seek to show people that blindly and unrepentantly follow the American doctrine. The very fact that laudable American exports such as Hollywood is so pervasive and influential in shaping our views and opinions even makes so many of us blind to the other face that America has.

I am glad though that quite a number of us are capable of critical, rational and logical reasoning. That they research things for themselves and are motivated and guided by what they see not what they are told to believe as the infallible truth. Kudos to thoth, ocelot2006, GH PATRIOT, 25Calibre, NaWetinNa, shymexx, solomon11, for being objective and logical in your views. A viewpoint that is based on facts and truths trumps one that is based on ideology, loyalty or sentiments anytime and any day. I look forward to engaging with your lot more in the coming days and weeks.
Your theory is irrational. Russians are hypocrite. Did they follow UN protocols when they bombarded republic of Georgia few years ago? Did they considered the right of those innocent people held by Chechnyan rebels in a movie theater before using their commandos to storm the theater as innocent lives were lost? When it comes to global politics there are no saint. America is as guilty as Russia so as France and Britain

2 Likes

Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by HolyHolla(m): 12:55am On Sep 21, 2013
I can imagine Putin telling McCain, "If you want a taste of this, you'll have to wait your turn".

Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by Underground: 12:56am On Sep 21, 2013
bootlegaz:
Your theory is irrational. Russians are hypocrite. Did they follow UN protocols when they bombarded republic of Georgia few years ago? Did they considered the right of those innocent people held by Chechnyan rebels in a movie theater before using their commandos to storm the theater as innocent lives were lost? When it comes to global politics there are no saint. America is as guilty as Russia so as France and Britain

You obviously didn't read my post.....Nothing to say to you
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by bootlegaz: 12:58am On Sep 21, 2013
People often forget the atrocities caused by Russian military personnel in Afghanistan. I would take a German over a Russian any day.
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by bootlegaz: 1:03am On Sep 21, 2013
Underground:

You obviously didn't read my post.....Nothing to say to you
Stop playing the devil's advocate. You can't fool us, you praised the anti americans and left the realest. As mentioned before, if you don't like anything that is associated with the Yankees, give up using it. North Korea is following same pathe. Alqaeda hated us and they choose not to use anything western including Machine guns and Cell phones grin grin
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by Nobody: 1:03am On Sep 21, 2013
@Underground

Thanks for the comment. What most of these misguided and mis-educated goons don't understand in their folly is that, it's Syria today, it might be Nigeria tomorrow. That's how the US foreign policy works. Also, the US controls the media and it portrays its foreign policy as the "right" ideology, just to protect American interests. Hence, why a Russia is always needed to balance the equation and give voice to the voiceless.
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by bootlegaz: 1:05am On Sep 21, 2013
shymexx: @Underground

Thanks for the comment. What most of these misguided and mis-educated goons don't understand in the folly is that, it's Syria today, it might be Nigeria tomorrow. That's how the US foreign policy works. Also, the US controls the media and it portrays its foreign policy as the "right" ideology, just to protect American interests. Hence, why a Russia is always needed to balance the equation and give voice to the voiceless.

Bipolar is still awake grin grin
You sneaked out to check comments....hahaha
Do you have a real job?
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by bootlegaz: 1:08am On Sep 21, 2013
British and French imperialism destroyed Africa, I wonder why most bus boys don't see that?
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by Nobody: 1:09am On Sep 21, 2013
bootlegaz:
Bipolar is still awake grin grin
You sneaked out to check comments....hahaha
Do you have a real job?

Nah, I had to take a break to give ya mum face down and ar.se up. Damn!! her puzzy was dripping as fvck and it was a good beat. tongue
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by Nobody: 1:10am On Sep 21, 2013
Agreed British and French imperialism had a role to play in the destruction in Africa.

However, which country played the biggest role in all the civil wars that ravaged Africa during the cold war via the CIA?
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by bootlegaz: 1:11am On Sep 21, 2013
shymexx:

Nah, I had to take a break to give ya mum face down and ar.se up. Damn!! her puzzy was dripping as fvck and it was a good beat. tongue
Your mum still has a week old sper.m hanging on her bushy puzzy.. ask her to comb and perm it next time cos I like it fresh grin grin
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by Underground: 1:12am On Sep 21, 2013
The genesis of it all.....

This article was written in 2007. It so happens that participants that were mentioned in this article are the players in this crisis

http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2007/03/05/070305fa_fact_hersh?currentPage=all
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by bootlegaz: 1:13am On Sep 21, 2013
shymexx: Agreed British and French imperialism had a role to play in the destruction in Africa.

However, which country played the biggest role in all the civil wars that ravaged Africa during the cold war via the CIA?
Youngee, when it comes to atrocities in Africa, CIA is new in the game. Britain and France still wears the crown.
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by Nobody: 1:15am On Sep 21, 2013
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by Nobody: 1:18am On Sep 21, 2013
bootlegaz:
Youngee, when it comes to atrocities in Africa, CIA is new in the game. Britain and France still wears the crown.

Africa was on the rise after the 2nd world war. However, the CIA took the continent 100 years back during the cold war. No sane African would forgive the CIA for the millions of Africans who died during the persistent civil wars era of the cold war that ravaged the continent and killed millions of black people. Hence, why no one should be praying for another cold war!
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by ALISMILE(m): 1:23am On Sep 21, 2013
bootlegaz:
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by bootlegaz: 1:23am On Sep 21, 2013
shymexx:

Your mum's saggy ti.ts and sour milk were bouncing like pendulum bobs when I was beating it. Her puzzy - that ish is wall-less but thank God I'm African and my thing still kind of fits a little. I had the slag saying, "Shymexx, you're the greatest" on repeat like she's on a choir practice by herself. tongue
maaan when did you get out of group therapy with Mr . underground?. . Yo momma look like a pregnant morgan freeman.... I swear yo daddy should have busted you into a napkin and flushed you down the toilet. You have to have one miserable life to be tracking another man on the internet talking bout todd bridges
grin grin
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by bootlegaz: 1:25am On Sep 21, 2013
shymexx:

Africa was on the rise after the 2nd world war. However, the CIA took the continent 100 years back during the cold war. No sane African would forgive the CIA for the millions of Africans who died during the persistent civil wars era of the cold war that ravaged the continent and killed millions of black people. Hence, why no one should be praying for another cold war!

Dude, you ain't talking to a British toddler. CIA was instrumental in the Nigerian Civil war right?
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by Nobody: 1:29am On Sep 21, 2013
----
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by bootlegaz: 1:42am On Sep 21, 2013
quote author=shymexx]

Damn son!! Yo momma looks like Whoopie Goldberg on steroids with a flabby belly that would make Precious's belly look like that of Beyonce's. Anyway, I rate her juicy puzzy, that ish be dripping like the amazon river.

As for your dad - no comment. I promised never to abuse slobbering down syndrome patients.

[/quote]
Your dad probably a hermaphrodite and that is why he allowed me to fhuck your mama wearing his sleeping robe grin angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision / Biden Chooses Antony Blinken As Secretary Of State / Volcano Erupts At Mount Nyiragongo, DR Congo As Residents Flee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.