Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,093 members, 7,939,415 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 03:46 AM

McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians (28275 Views)

Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! / US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain / Palin's (McCain's Vice) Teenage Daughter Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 20, 2013
25Calibre:

Loooools Guys look at the kids you are arguing with, how would ill-informed kids like this not fall prey to propaganda?

Kids go read up history, stay quite and understand the nitty gritty of international politics, before you can express valid opinions/points.
America's major concern in this Syrian war is the use of chemical weapon its for two reasons:

1. To protect the interest and security of Israel

2. To protect the world from brutal leaders who may borrow a lead from what Syrians are doing now.

Now, Mr. Adult, lol...kindly drop your history...I don't need to consult google or wiki like most of u do....I sleep with discovery channel, history, geographical channel and so many more...I have read virtually all world war books and novels. I don't watch films, I can't remember the last time I did...but I have watched virtually all war documentaries u can think of:

World war 1, 2. Vietnam war. The cold war. The South African Apathy era. Biafran-Nigerian war. Chinese war. American civil war. Ancient wars (Roman empire, Greek, etc). Just name it....I major in war study and research for personal wisdom....I have also read bunch of Awake war publications....so dear...I don't think u know whom u wanna insult....I will let it slid as one of those insult one contend with on a faceless forum cos if u know who...u won't open your mouth, lol...or use your fingers to type what u just typed up there.

Finally....Russians are nothing but bloody racists!!! Quote me any day, anywhere.

I am off....you can now have the usual fun u guys do catch here, nitesmiley

5 Likes

Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 20, 2013
Excel23: forgot saudi and qatar-two of US middle east allies
How is Saudi and Qatar like Syria. It is clear you cannot distinguish between a monarchical kind of government(as custodian of the culture values of the people, like the queen of England) and a oligarchy-like government of dictator in the case of Al Assad.
Symphony007: amatuerish..how many war has putin started? How much weapons and surface to air missles has putin sent to assad for him to kill his own people? This article is a heavy blow to putin's gut. He thinks he can wake one morning and become a global peacemaker..well. Someone has got to remind him of all the skelentons in his closet.
Symphony007: in your dreams! This article was a direct response to putin preaching to america than all men are created equal. Does his practises comform with what he is preaching? It's idiotic and hypocritical.

You sir strike me as someone who has been fed so much lies from the mainstream media that you are willing to believe anything the American govt wants you to hear.
The amount of hypocrisy that Senator John McCain has is enough for him not to write this stupid letter. As someone on this thread pointed out, you do not point out the fire in you neighbour's backyard while you house is on fire too. Look at the Snowden case, first of all. This poor guy went to Hong Kong and revealed that the American govt was spying on its people when they use the internet and even record their phone calls! The next thing that happened was a warrant for his head by Obama. He ran to Russia hoping to get asylum but he couldnt get it, until he got it in Bolivia. For weeks i followed this story and McCain and his cohorts bullied every country they could find so as to get what they wanted even to the point that they grounded the air plane of the president of a sovereign country just to look for their 'criminal'. shocked And he was fine with it.
Sen McCain is someone not to be trusted. Even with all the bad things Russia has done, in the recent past, America has done more to hurt their image than Russia has anyways. If I was to choose the better of 2 evils, Russia would be my pick anyday, everyday. America has started unnecessary wars based on lies and killed hundreds of thousands of civilians due to that. Even the Vietnam war that McCain 'fought' in was not a clean war that didnt involve American propaganda.
I think this letter just goes on to show how stupid and arrogant McCain is. He did not even address the issue at hand which is chemical weapons and Syria. All he wants to do is destroy the messenger and not the message which is such an American thing to do. SMH

3 Likes

Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by 25Calibre(m): 10:10pm On Sep 20, 2013
Symphony007: you keep calling others kids...but no offence sir, nothing you've said so far has portrayed an iota of maturity.

Yeah!! Because you won't see it. You've got to be matured to recognise matured points.
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 20, 2013
Symphony007: you idiocy is bloody...did i ever argue that america was a saint? But you are deliberately ignoring putin's criminality. You are a fool to think that russia is an alternative to america or china were they carry out forced arbotions and spend more money policing their citizens internally than defending the nation externally is an alternative to america. Obama's love of peace is what has caused goats like you and lavrov to insult him. If john mccain were u.s president or george bush was still in office, they would have bombed russia and no one will do shit. Russia opposed iraq war with all it's might, what did they do when america invaded? America is requesting the repartration of edward snowden to stand trial for whistle blowing but russia did'nt need to do that. They sneaked into london and poisoned vladimir kiscov on his hospital bed for whistleblowing. Maybe i should follow ur advice and stop talking to fools like you.

I'm not really interested in all your fallacy but you shouldn't relate your ignorance to established protocol. First and foremost, Russia and America are both permanent members of the united Nations and two of the five veto -wielding members of UN. It means they both have power at making or thwarting decisions as regards other members of the council and can UNILATERALLY declare war on member states.

After the collapse of the league of Nations due to differences in economic and political ideologies between the east and west, the world became polarised championed by the US on the west bloc and Soviet Union on the east bloc. They have both use the divide to shape events of the world; fighting alongside each other during the 2nd world war against Hitler and against each other during the cold war. The bolded in your above comment only showed your level of ignorance if you think the US will ever wake up to attack Russia and I should also remind you that NATO was originally created to deter any attack not against Europe but the US from the Russians. So if the US can form an alliance with about 30 countries just to deter any attack from Russia against her, I wonder what the US would ever gain from attacking Russia first.

We are in the post-nuclear era strategy and war has become less attractive especially among developed countries and diplomacy seems to be the way forward. Russia is not America lapdog and that is why it has been the only country that can challenge America on her excesses beside china that maintains a neutral policy for now and if you still think I'm wrong with all these, I wondered why any US president has never attacked Russia or brought war to the other permanent members in the council since it was establised. If the US does, the present world system will collapse, chaos will break out and no one wants the UN to suffer what the league of Nations suffered.

1 Like

Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by 25Calibre(m): 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2013
DailyNews: America's major concern in this Syrian war is the use of chemical weapon its for two reasons:

1. To protect the interest and security of Israel

2. To protect the world from brutal leaders who may borrow a lead from what Syrians are doing now.

Now, Mr. Adult, lol...kindly drop your history...I don't need to consult google or wiki like most of u do....I sleep with discovery channel, history, geographical channel and so many more...I have read virtually all world war books and novels. I don't watch films, I can't remember the last time I did...but I have watched virtually all war documentaries u can think of:

World war 1, 2. Vietnam war. The cold war. The South African Apathy era. Biafran-Nigerian war. Chinese war. American civil war. Ancient wars (Roman empire, Greek, etc). Just name it....I major in war study and research for personal wisdom....I have also read bunch of Awake war publications....so dear...I don't think u know whom u wanna insult....I will let it slid as one of those insult one contend with on a faceless forum cos if u know who...u won't open your mouth, lol...or use your fingers to type what u just typed up there.

Finally....Russians are nothing but bloody racists!!! Quote me any day, anywhere.

I am off....you can now have the usual fun u guys do catch here, nitesmiley

Lol OK you win
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2013
pretty_boi:
& Americans want to be in Syria for Nigeria's interest huh? Listen to yourself pls.
At least for the Syrians to lead the kind of life they want. You see, you are wrong, man.
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by bootlegaz: 10:12pm On Sep 20, 2013
Same home based Nigerians that call Lebanese peeps white men are here educating us about foreign policy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by ocelot2006(m): 10:13pm On Sep 20, 2013
Symphony007: what happened to alexandar litveneko?

Simple. An ex-kgb agent turned traitor got eliminated via polonium-rich tea/coffee by the Russian SVD. Case closed.
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 20, 2013
all4naija:

A boring post from a left-wing patronage! Putin never addressed Americans he attacked the right of Syrians to fight for their human rights. Having a base in Syria is the major reason why he is so protective of Al Assad. Please, stop formulating a baseless situation.

The right of Syrians is peace and a stable country, no Islamists/terrorists and the destruction of Syria. Syrians understand that their country isn't perfect, just like every other country, and they want peace, stability and a good life life - hence why most of them support Assad. In situations like this, jaw jaw is better than war war (Big ups to Sir Winston Churchill for that). And that was basically what Messr Putin addressed.

Proud to be a leftist/marxist, but I'm also a little bit of a conservative when it comes to culture. wink
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by GHPATRIOT(m): 10:14pm On Sep 20, 2013
25Calibre:

Lol I asked the question because I didn't think an adult could possibly think the US would drop bombs on Russia.

Notwithstanding, you asked what russia would do if it attacked Syria, the answer is --- Russia would scale up the arms supply to Syria, more bloodshed, more diplomatic tension, that's all. Nothing direct. Same applies if the case were reversed, the US won't do anything direct but supply weapons to opponents.

Or did the US do anything when Russia invaded Georgia?

I've observed from your comments, it seems like you think war is just a joke, do you know the ramifications of a direct US attack on a small country like North Korea? Talk much of Russia ( Russia of all people )? You need to read your history my friend.

America's military budget being very large doesn't make them bullet proof or invincible, war between the US and Russua would definitely spell the end of civilisation for mankind, it's not a joke or a show of who is stronger.

Go and read up on the Cuban missile crises and the speech JFK gave to the American people.

Large military budget has more to do with strategic positioning, running multiple military bases around the world, rather than home defence. Military budget won't save you from being attacked on your own soil.

Brox, I beg ignore @sypmhony! I murdered him on another thread when he was comparing Russia to France in Afghanistan and concluded that France was militarily ahead than Russia! Can you believe this?

Re: Vladimir Putin's Letter To
America On The Syria Crisis

Symphony007::

france shy away
from fighting in afganistan but
secretary of state john kerry,
chairman of the joint chiefs. Pat
dempsy and chief of army staff
general raymond odierno said the
french were the most experience
and expert forces (1). they have
worked with in afganistan.
You
still have'nt explained to me why a
so called surrender country has
fought in more wars or conflict than
the u.k and u.s since world war (2).
Mali has no standing army? Was
it scouts that performed the coup
that happened there last year? This
arguement is so boggous. (3) I'm
fed up.

GH KWAME::

(1) oops sorry, I was under the
impression that you were c0mparing
Battle History between Russia and
France. Thank G0d you know it was a
C0alition which was led by the USA,
unlike Russia who sailed the storm
alone, besides were you expecting the
USA to criticise France Publicly for not
choosing not to engage in Battle areas?

Symphony007::
russia fought in
afganistan for 8 years in the 80's
and france has now fought in
afganistan for 11 years . Let's
define by your twisted premise who
is a coward or surrender monkey.
(2) The malian army overthrew their
president (Amadou Toumani
Touré) because they blamed him for
starving his troops with resources after
Tuareg rebels took over the North.
Please, it is an 0pen secret that the
Malian army is a T00thless Bulld0g
which only exists in name. When did it
become a yardstick to measure the
proficiency/competence of an army with
the number of coups?
(3) The feeling is mutual.

https://www.nairaland.com/1436902/vladimir-putins-letter-america-syria/8
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 20, 2013
GH PATRIOT:

Declassified documents shows that the CIA overthrew Kwame Nkrumah because of his panafrican stance. All those supporting America are traitors to Africa! America has always colluded and spearheaded the stealing of African money.

Read how the CIA has invested heavily in controling the mind. vvvvvv

http://www.wanttoknow.info/mind_control/cia_mind_control_experiments_sex_abuse
Yet you cannot lay your hand on Russian classified documents. You see, not until you can prove Russian KGB doesn't have something of that nature you better remained silent.
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by 25Calibre(m): 10:18pm On Sep 20, 2013
~Bluetooth:

I'm not really interested in all your fallacy but you shouldn't relate your ignorance to established protocol. First and foremost, Russia and America are both permanent members of the united Nations and two of the five veto -wielding members of UN. It means they both have power at making or thwarting decisions as regards other members of the council and can UNILATERALLY declare war on member states.

After the collapse of the league of Nations due to differences in economic and political ideologies between the east and west, the world became polarised championed by the US on the west bloc and Soviet Union on the east bloc. They have both use the divide to shape events of the world; fighting alongside each other during the 2nd world war against Hitler and against each other during the cold war. The bolded in your above comment only showed your level of ignorance if you think the US will ever wake up to attack Russia and I should also remind you that NATO was originally created to deter any attack not against Europe but the US from the Russians. So if the US can form an alliance with about 30 countries just to deter any attack from Russia against her, I wonder what the US would ever gain from attacking Russia first.

We are in the post-nuclear era strategy and war has become less attractive especially among developed countries and diplomacy seems to be the way forward. Russia is not America lapdog and that is why it has been the only country that can challenge America on her excesses beside china that maintains a neutral policy for now and if you still think I'm wrong with all these, I wondered why any US president has never attacked Russia or brought war to the other permanent members in the council since it was establised. If the US does, the present world system will collapse, chaos will break out and no one wants the UN to suffer what the league of Nations suffered.

That guy is too immature to comprehend all these, just that statement he made alone, reflects the mind and maturity of the person behind symphony007.

The guy and some others are only spitting out what they've been spoon fed by western propaganda machines, I can spot them from miles away. Just look at his points, you'd see it loud and clear

3 Likes

Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by bootlegaz: 10:20pm On Sep 20, 2013
If you have worked with Russians or been to Moscow, you would understand why they are perceived as the worst racist of them all. Very corrupt and greedy set of people that lack human sympathy.
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 20, 2013
bootlegaz:
Hey British Nigerian, Russia of today is not USSR of yesterday. If you all think Russia is all that, why not relocate from the UK to Russia? I haven't seen a technology from Russia that is globally accepted. War has shifted from B2B to E2B. Russian hungry soldiers are willing to sell their country's secret for cheese burger.

I don't need to relocate anywhere - I'm the voice of the sane heads and the higher minds who can decipher what's actually going on. I dare say I'm the voice of most brits including liberals, conservatives and nationalists because almost everyone out here supports Putin on Syria? tongue

You definitely don't know nothing about Russia. They aren't into toys and consoles - Russia is a military state and any technology about military, the Russians would always be a force to be reckoned with. Even with space technology, no country is close. Wait till Putin unveils the war-toys they're building now in 2020 to know what Russia is cooking.

Calling Russian soldiers hungry is laughable!! A country that might be arguably richer than America in terms of resources can never be hungry and Russian soldiers are one of the bravest on the planet - they're trained to kill. They will shoot down the most advanced American jet with the crudest tool out there, that's how efficient they're. Don't mess with the Ruski's!! wink

1 Like

Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 20, 2013
shymexx:

The right of Syrians is peace and a stable country, no Islamists/terrorists and the destruction of Syria. Syrians understand that their country isn't perfect, just like every other country, and they want peace, stability and a good life life - hence why most of them support Assad. In situations like this, jaw jaw is better than war war (Big ups to Sir Winston Churchill for that). And that was basically what Messr Putin address.

Proud to be a leftist/marxist, but I'm also a little bit of a conservative when it comes to culture. wink

Yes, not Islamist/terrorist government. Do you know that large part of the plan has been infiltrated by the extremist agenda(which I am skeptical about)? Would you blame that on USA? Nobody is talking about Hezbollah and the Iranian extremist militants on ground killing innocent Syrians yet. The truth is that the people want CHANGE not just peace, my friend. In a situation where a dictator refuses to listen to the voice of the people there is bound to be bloodshed and war. That is what we are seeing turned into what becomes of Syria today.

Stop playing down on the views of the ordinary Syrians. I have seen some who have fled their country telling me they want change and Al Assad must go for that change to come.
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 20, 2013
eggheaders:

i have been waiting for ages for you to come put this mainstream media goons in the toilet hole where they belong.

To know that this shytehead you quoted think the yanks can bomb the russians, without the su series giving all those f- rubbish a great fight speak volume of lies from shtye-nn he has been consuming.

Lmao. The guy is a joker. They will shoot the plane down before it even gets near Russian. The fear of Russia is the beginning of wisdom for most yanks. They know where their sabre-rattling starts and stops. Even when Russia was super-weak, they dare not attack unless they want Washington DC to become a ghost town. grin
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 20, 2013
Symphony007: let's get some things clear here, i never said anything about the u.s attacking russia...i sais the u.s can attack syria and russia will do nothing. Why? Russia cannot afford a war with the united states, the only thing that equates the russians and americans military is that they are both nuclear powers, but when it comes to military power, the u.s floors russia, one great symbol is the u.s having 11 aircraft carriers will russia has one that's not even the size of the uss. Abraham lincoln.

Russia can never go to war with the u.s over it striking syria. Secondly, no matter how much weapons russia sells to syria, it cannot stand a war with america. If the u.s strikes syria. It won't dare strike back because that will be the end of assad in syria. He will get the sadaam husein treatment.

And finally, no sane nuclear weilding nation will use nuclear weapon against another because the other will just strike back and everyone dies. So were is the sense there? This is what nikita kruzchev reasoned when he called off the cuban nuclear crisis. Kennedy was just flexing muscles while high on benzodin.
you just made some valid points up there. If America attacks Syria, Russia will do NOTHING!! They condemned Iraqi war and America went ahead and hit Iraq, Russia disappeared like fliesgrin that's their way na.

They criticised and made so much noise that France/USA/UK/Italy should not intervene in Libya, and I thought they would do sth if America intervened, but America flew down to Tripoli and dropped some shits, Russia shut up and went indoors as usualgrin

Russians are cowards, forget their role in world war 2. It was just that God wanted to end that world war 2 becos enough evil had been done...and Russia happened to be amongst those fighting against the NAZIs, and only becos Germans encroached into their territory, and took over some of their territories like Stalingrad, and out of fear, they fought.

So let's stop overrating Russian military might cos they can't measure up to yesterday China talkless of America. Russia can only boast of nuclear/chemical warheads...but if America descend on them from above...Putin will have no other option than to do what British Prime Minister did during the 2nd world war, lol

“London is on flames”....will become: “Moscow is on flames” gringrin

Anyway...Russians know best...let's not fight over nothing, just here to pour my anger over Russians and their wickedness to mankind
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by bootlegaz: 10:28pm On Sep 20, 2013
shymexx:

I don't need to relocate anywhere - I'm the voice of the sane heads and the higher minds who can decipher what's actually going on. I dare say I'm the voice of most brits including liberals, conservatives and nationalists because almost everyone out here supports Putin on Syria? tongue

You definitely don't know nothing about Russia. They aren't into toys and consoles - Russia is a military state and any technology about military, the Russians would always be a force to be reckoned with. Even with space technology, no country is close. Wait till Putin unveils the war-toys they're building now in 2020 to know what Russia is cooking.

Calling Russian soldiers hungry is laughable!! A country that might be arguably richer than America in terms of resources can never be hungry and Russian soldiers are one of the bravest on the planet - they're trained to kill. They will shoot down the most advanced American jet with the crudest tool out there, that's how efficient they're. Don't mess with the Ruski's!! wink
See what excessive video games have done to mankind. I doubt you have traveled out of the UK? Your argument doesn't make much sense. Nigeria is rich with natural resources yet it is considered a third world country? Stop looking at the world from daddy's basement.
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 20, 2013
all4naija:
Yes, not Islamist/terrorist government. Do you know that large part of the plan has been infiltrated by the extremist agenda(which I am skeptical about)? Would you blame that on USA? Nobody is talking about Hezbollah and the Iranian extremist militants on ground killing innocent Syrians yet. The truth is that the people want CHANGE not just peace, my friend. In a situation where a dictator refuses to listen to the voice of the people there is bound to be bloodshed and war. That is what we are seeing turned into what becomes of Syria today.

Stop playing down on the views of the ordinary Syrians. I have seen some who have fled their country telling me they want change and Al Assad must go for that change to come.

Where is the Islamist/terrorist government? Do I need to remind you that Syria is the most secular country in the middle-east? And Hezbollah isn't an Islamist/extremist organisation, they're freedom fighters, fighting for the sovereignty of Lebanon. Without Hezbollah, Israel would have colonised Lebanon time ago. So what their intervention is Syria is just a case of protecting the supply-line and a friend who has always been there for them.

Real Syrians want stability and a good life, hence why they aren't against Assad. Most of the rebels are non-Syrians funded by U.A.E, Qatar and Saudi Arabia - with the west as their voice.

1 Like

Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by GHPATRIOT(m): 10:30pm On Sep 20, 2013
all4naija: Yet you cannot lay your hand on Russian classified documents. You see, not until you can prove Russian KGB doesn't have something of that nature you better remained silent.

Y0u see yourself?^^^.. Next you will want me to link Russia to Patrice Lumumba's assasination. It is a known fact that the USA was behind all the coups in Africa during the cold war! Why do you think the USA supported the Afrikaans and labelled ANC a terrorist organisation? In order to receive CIA support, all you need do is to label your opponent a communist.
Next you will ask me to point to KGB's involvement into the USA/Britian sponsored first coup in Iran because of oil interests.
Geez! You are far gone with the CIA mind control!

http://www.wanttoknow.info/mind_control/cia_mind_control_experiments_sex_abuse
Read how the CIA_ controls the mind.

1 Like

Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by bootlegaz: 10:31pm On Sep 20, 2013
shymexx:

Lmao. The guy is a joker. They will shoot the plane down before it even gets near Russian. The fear of Russia is the beginning of wisdom for most yanks. They know where their sabre-rattling starts and stops. Even when Russia was super-weak, they dare not attack unless they want Washington DC to become a ghost town. grin

When a man starts using "they" on his statement, I stop taking his childish rant seriously.
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 20, 2013
bootlegaz:
See what excessive video games have done to mankind. I doubt you have traveled out of the UK? Your argument doesn't make much sense. Nigeria is rich with natural resources yet it is considered a third world country? Stop looking at the world from daddy's basement.

Let me indulge you: can you define a third world country and why you think Russia is one?

If Russia is one, then most parts of America should also be third world!
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by bootlegaz: 10:32pm On Sep 20, 2013
GH PATRIOT:

Y0u see yourself?^^^.. Next you will want me to link Russia to Patrice Lumumba's assasination. It is a known fact that the USA was behind all the coups in Africa during the cold war! Why do you think the USA supported the Afrikaans and labelled ANC a terrorist organisation? In order to receive CIA support, all you need do is to label your opponent a communist.
Next you will ask me to pint to KGB's involvement into the USA/Britian sponsored first coup in Iran because of oil interests.
Geez! You are far gone with the CIA mind control!
Where is British and France placed in destroying Africa? Ignorance
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 20, 2013
shymexx:

It is clear this is a Russia-obsessed puppet comment, if you asked me. I can't see anything that makes Russia to be richer than USA in this your comment than trying to make it be without providing evidences. Natural resources are just part of a nation's wealth but the educated citizenry is the most valuable of all wealth of any nation. I think America is still by far more valuable in that respect than Russia.

Meanwhile, how is your master degree plan going in Iran?
bootlegaz:
When a man starts using "they" on his statement, I stop taking his childish rant seriously.

Fam, stop trolling me.

Sod off!
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by Symphony007: 10:32pm On Sep 20, 2013
25Calibre:

You didn't read my comments, because you are asking the same questions I answered.

You said russia can't afford a war with the US, so ask you, can the US afford a war with Russia?

Its close to three years now, why hasn't the US intervened in Syria yet? Why did the British paliarment shy away?

I'm done debating with you, nothing I can say would set your thinking right. Hopefully someday when you are matured enough, you'd be able to discern between facts and propaganda.
the u.s has'nt attacked syria because the u.s is weary of war after iraq and afganistan,over 60% of americans don't want a new middle east war with america involved, westminster voted against war in syria because they are still hungover from the lies blair told them about iraq. Plus the british public also opposed it. I am not done debating you my good friend, when you can, do come back so i can luminate you on the difference between facts, fiction and conspirarcy theories.
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by bootlegaz: 10:33pm On Sep 20, 2013
shymexx:

Let me indulge you: can you define a third world country and why you think Russia is one?

If Russia is one, then most parts of America should also be third world!
What is Russia's GDP per capita?
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 20, 2013
bootlegaz: If you have worked with Russians or been to Moscow, you would understand why they are perceived as the worst racist of them all. Very corrupt and greedy set of people that lack human sympathy.
Tell them kids who think its all about googling and searching on wiki to post on a faceless forum to appear smart/intelligent and versatile.

Most here know nothing about Russians. Deadly people. Agreed Americans aren't saints...but that nation is a blessed nation with mankind at heart. Americans have human feelings...u need to be around them and compare yourself unlike Russians, Chinese and Indians.

I am amazed to see Africans, black Africans cheering Russia. Russians that hate disgust blacks. Which country hates sportsmen and women due to race/color besides Russia

They finished Samuel Etoo with their racism.

Anyway, mature people know how far, and that's my joysmiley

2 Likes

Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by BekeeBuAgbara: 10:34pm On Sep 20, 2013
Symphony007: don't worry dear, your u.s visa will be approved when you try next time, don't be discouraged.
Mr, not everybody worships US visa like you, stop behaving like a slave.

2 Likes

Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by bootlegaz: 10:38pm On Sep 20, 2013
Our technology will continue to benefit the resy of the world. Google, Yahoo, Microsoft, Coca Cola, Pepsi, facebook, linkedin, Chevron, Mobil and many more will cobtinue to impact mankind. Haters always wish to be us. Our miscreants (Kim K)are given VIP treatment in the UK and Nigeria grin grin
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 20, 2013
all4naija:
It is clear this is a Russia-obsessed puppet comment, if you asked me. I can't see anything that makes Russia to be richer than USA in this your comment than trying to make it be without providing evidences. Natural resources are just part of a nation's wealth but the educated citizenry is the most valuable of all wealth of any nation. I think America is still by far more valuable in that respect than Russia.

Meanwhile, how is your master degree plan going in Iran?

Can you define obsession? If wanting a bi-polar world where countries would be able to have options mean obsession in your dictionary, so be it. However, a country that's $16 trillion in the hole is definitely not richer than a country with a gazprom that supplies gas to most of Europe - do the maths. Once the reign of petro-dollar ends - America should go back to where it was pre- 2nd world war.

Anyway, when did I tell you I was planning to do a second MSc. degree in Iran? sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Biden Chooses Antony Blinken As Secretary Of State / Volcano Erupts At Mount Nyiragongo, DR Congo As Residents Flee / Photos: The World In 2016.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.