Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,789 members, 7,969,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 05:18 AM

McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians (28375 Views)

Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! / US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain / Palin's (McCain's Vice) Teenage Daughter Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by Symphony007: 9:33pm On Sep 20, 2013
The truth sayer: Symphony007, tell me how many wars and innocent killings does u.s did. Putin did nothing wrong because he is supporting assad just to flush the rebels out of syria. Dont u see what u.s r doing?, how would a country claiming it is peacekeepers support millitants fighting another country's government?. For example if u.s support boko harams with weapons to continue their killings what will u call that one? If putin now support president jonathan with weapons to fight boko harams what will u call that one? SO, I SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH PUTIN SUPPORT FOR ASSAD......
dearly beloved, i am not here to hold brief for anyone. The united states has done evil things and continue to, example, the iraq war and many others, they don't care, they are protecting their interest. Henry kisinger made it clear that the number one priority of the u.s is their interest. "no permanent friends, no permanent enermies, only permanent interest"....but russia a country that has done worse to protect it's own interest has no right lecturing the u.s on human rights when it has truck loads of journalist and political dissidents in it's prisons. It is an insult to my intelligence for putin to tell me that all human's are equal, yet he jails some for being gay, jails some for opposing him politically, jail journalist for being critical of him. Were all those people not created equal? It is just wrong, putin is not so glued to syria because he is a humanitarian. He has interest there and he has to guard it. It's as simple as that.

Finally, indeed there are some terrorist fighting on the side of the rebels just as terrorist hezbollah is fighting on the side of the government. But the extremist were'nt always part of the rebels, the initial rebels were syrians who saw what went down in egypt, tunisia, libya,etc and decided that the assad farmily which has ruled them for over 40 years must fall. As the war ragged on and the government superior machinery dessimated them, terrorist groups infiltrated to prop up the rebels, but there are still the good, original rebels. That is why there is infighting in the opposition between them and the extreamist.

2 Likes

Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 20, 2013
This letter serve Russia and its bloody, corrupt leaders right!!!

A country that only supports evil and backs violent nations for their selfish/corrupt intentions.

A highly racist nation...a nation where rule of law is an abomination. A country that prosper from the tears and blood of vulnerable and gullible countries.

I still wonder why the whole world can't come together and vote Russia out of UN security council veto powers.

They do not deserve to be on that prestigious list of veto powers. Bloody nation ruled by blood-thirsty leaders.

I still remember with pains and tears, how Putin destroyed Yukos Oil MD, accused him of tax evation and jailed him just to prevent him from vying for Russian presidential post.

Russians really need to stand up again and push Putin out...he has succeeded in caging Russia and its economy.

An economy that depends on: weapon trafficking, oil bonkery, selling of natural resources and all those unstable means.

Its really a shame that a country as Russia blessed with natural intelligence and technological acumen can't even boost of being the source of a globally acclaimed technology that isn't weapon-related.

Shame on Russia for vetoing against UN intervention in Syria.

Woe unto them as they watch innocent Syrian children slain like fowls.

Thank you McCain

2 Likes

Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by Symphony007: 9:39pm On Sep 20, 2013
Onyocha: this is the same McCain that illegal entered Syria and posed for a picture with alqaeda Wahhabi fighters.

[img]http://previous.presstv.ir/photo/20130530/z.hashemi20130530101044610.jpg[/img]

his own country (the united states) have been supporting alqaeda and extremist rebel fighters in Syria.putin rightly pointed out to the incident whereby a rebel fighter cut open the chest of a slain Syrian soldier and literally ate his raw pounding heart!!! the video is on youtube.the US is supporting cannibals in Syria to oust the legitimate government of another sovereign state.this is the same policy America's puppets in the middle east like Saudi Arabia,turkey and Qatar are pushing.just few days ago the Israeli ambassador to the US said Israel would prefer the victory of alqaeda wahhabi fighters over that of bashar al-assad and the Iranian Shia alliance.this is sick when McCain's own country is sponsoring terrorism in Syria,and yet he blames assad for fighting against brutal cannibals who want to oust him in the name of supporting "freedom".does alqaeda represent freedom? since when? putin made his case against unilateral US strike on Syria and the idea of American exceptionalism which Obama advocated.

trying to pick faults at putin is silly.the American economy is not in good shape.and if America is free and caring for its citizens why did Edward snow seek refuge in Russia and Obama wanted him extradited? what of Julian assange who is still trapped in the Ecuadorian embassy in London? talking about the "select few" in Russia controlling things in Russia,has McCain forgot the facts that the jewish lobby (AIPAC) and the multi-billion co-operations in the US-many of which are jewish owned-are the entities controlling US foreign relations and politics? this old warmonger should go to sleep.
so by legitimate government, you mean a government of one farmily for 40 years? You make a good point about some alqeada wahabi fighters fighting on the side of the rebels, what about hezbollah who os fighting on the side of the government? I'm guessing hezbollah is now a humanitarian organisation.

2 Likes

Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 20, 2013
Symphony007: dearly beloved, i am not here to hold brief for anyone. The united states has done evil things and continue to, example, the iraq war and many others, they don't care, they are protecting their interest. Henry kisinger made it clear that the number one priority of the u.s is their interest. "no permanent friends, no permanent enermies, only permanent interest"....but russia a country that has done worse to protect it's own interest has no right lecturing the u.s on human rights when it has truck loads of journalist and political dissidents in it's prisons. It is an insult to my intelligence for putin to tell me that all human's are equal, yet he jails some for being gay, jails some for opposing him politically, jail journalist for being critical of him. Were all those people not created equal? It is just wrong, putin is not so glued to syria because he is a humanitarian. He has interest there and he has to guard it. It's as simple as that.

Finally, indeed there are some terrorist fighting on the side of the rebels just as terrorist hezbollah is fighting on the side of the government. But the extremist were'nt always part of the rebels, the initial rebels were syrians who saw what went down in egypt, tunisia, libya,etc and decided that the assad farmily which has ruled them for over 40 years must fall. As the war ragged on and the government superior machinery dessimated them, terrorist groups infiltrated to prop up the rebels, but there are still the good, original rebels. That is why there is infighting in the opposition between them and the extreamist.
My brother, there is nothing like America is protecting their interest. Yes, agreed America had in the past made some mistakes, who hasn't But we can't deny that America is and still remains the saviour of the world.

Did you watch World War 1 documentary and how nations used chemical and nuclear weapons to destroy innocent citizens This was the reason the world powers reached an agreement at Geneva convention I think to protect the world from the use of nuclear/chemical weapon after seeing the deadly and disheartening effect.

And America was the leader of those to protect the use of such weapon...and now such weapon has been used in Syria...so why can't the whole world agree to go to Syria and stop the brutal killings going on there?

Do you know that America love Asaad? President Asaad's wife is widely loved by the western nations...America on a normal ground, if they are to fight with sentiment, would never dare attack Asaad or support his removal...but because of the brutal killings, America don't just care who is removed but to protect the lives of the innocent Syrian citizens but Russia and China keep blocking this move due to their wicked intentions.

Let's call a spade a spade pls...Russia is always supporting evil, and they need to be condemned globally and cautioned.

3 Likes

Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by eggheaders(m): 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2013
GH PATRIOT:

Declassified documents shows that the CIA overthrew Kwame Nkrumah because of his panafrican stance. All those supporting America are traitors to Africa! America has always colluded and spearheaded the stealing of African money.

Read how the CIA has invested heavily in controling the mind. vvvvvv

http://www.wanttoknow.info/mind_control/cia_mind_control_experiments_sex_abuse

freed african, they just wanna hold everyone down so they can dominate. Now the europeans and other peeps are furious at them kudos to ed swondon revelations.

1 Like

Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 20, 2013
Very petty and disjointed rants. Putin addressed Americans without directly attacking anyone and his critique was based entirely on the American foreign policy. However, Mr. McCain, who is just an ordinary senator, and a war mongering one at that, decided to lash back by writing all the qualities of he, McCain, just to attack someone who sees him as inconsequential.

McCain is just trying to be relevant and I'm surprised his buddy and fellow war-monger, Lindsey Graham, didn't co-write this badly written and emotions-laden op-ed.

Well, being a POW and being locked up in a dungeon is a very bad thing. And it seems Mr. McCain never regained his full consciousness after what happened to him during the Korean war. He needs our prayers.

Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by mankand(m): 9:46pm On Sep 20, 2013
Symphony007: dearly beloved, i am not here to hold brief for anyone. The united states has done evil things and continue to, example, the iraq war and many others, they don't care, they are protecting their interest. Henry kisinger made it clear that the number one priority of the u.s is their interest. "no permanent friends, no permanent enermies, only permanent interest"....but russia a country that has done worse to protect it's own interest has no right lecturing the u.s on human rights when it has truck loads of journalist and political dissidents in it's prisons. It is an insult to my intelligence for putin to tell me that all human's are equal, yet he jails some for being gay, jails some for opposing him politically, jail journalist for being critical of him. Were all those people not created equal? It is just wrong, putin is not so glued to syria because he is a humanitarian. He has interest there and he has to guard it. It's as simple as that.

Goat goat goat. I have been quiet all day watching the thread but I was forced to comment again. Is it not insane to talk about gay or accuse putin for not legalizing gay? I guess you are one of them or your were born via gay partners.

Russia is a religious country regardless what the West portrays it to be.

The war in Syria was hijacked by the West as a result of their interest. There was a meeting in Syria where syrians requested for reforms for some improvement in their lives. Majority of syrians love assad and never asked him to step down.

You have been brainwashed with cnn, BBC etc just as much as you have been brainwashed with white supremacy and hat America is the almighty. How will I trust a government that sniff into my affairs, how will I trust a government that that claims they back human right but they do not practice what they preach. No wonder Snowden said Americans are the biggest fools because they are been brainwashed and lied to by their government until they started realising it. Now majority of Americans see it that they have the devil as their government. I want you to stop reading the mainstream media, they are owned by the same Devils and criminal.

Get your facts right before making any post or comment

3 Likes

Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by chemicstein: 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2013
U r phoool...what do you know about the syrian crisis...what right has america to plan a millitary strike on syria..their lies can't deceive the world again like they did in libya and iraq....mccain is trying to use the media to paint putin blak....long live Vladimir Putin...long live Russia...for the world to b at least we need a strong power like russia to curtail american's excesses...they should stop bullying 3rd world countries
Symphony007: amatuerish..how many war has putin started? How much weapons and surface to air missles has putin sent to assad for him to kill his own people? This article is a heavy blow to putin's gut. He thinks he can wake one morning and become a global peacemaker..well. Someone has got to remind him of all the skelentons in his closet.

3 Likes

Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2013
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2013
@ Symphony007

Did you say America can bomb Russia and nothing would happen? You need to give me the woolie-thai that you have been smoking - I want your connect. grin

I don't need to remind you that mother Russia has never lost any battle on home soil. That's the country that buries civilisation. wink

2 Likes

Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 20, 2013
Na so e pain McCain reach

His response is petty and totally incomparable to the classic letter from Putin and he seems to derive joy from US unjustifiable wars. Sorry warmonger nothing for you this time!

3 Likes

Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by chemicstein: 9:49pm On Sep 20, 2013
mankand:

Thumbs up bro....you are on point....don't mind these stupid nonentities here!! Goat goat goat. I have been quiet all day watching the thread but I was forced to comment again. Is it not insane to talk about gay or accuse putin for not legalizing gay? I guess you are one of them or your were born via gay partners.

Russia is a religious country regardless what the West portrays it to be.

The war in Syria was hijacked by the West as a result of their interest. There was a meeting in Syria where syrians requested for reforms for some improvement in their lives. Majority of syrians love assad and never asked him to step down.

You have been brainwashed with cnn, BBC etc just as much as you have been brainwashed with white supremacy and hat America is the almighty. How will I trust a government that sniff into my affairs, how will I trust a government that that claims they back human right but they do not practice what they preach. No wonder Snowden said Americans are the biggest fools because they are been brainwashed and lied to by their government until they started realising it. Now majority of Americans see it that they have the devil as their government. I want you to stop reading the mainstream media, they are owned by the same Devils and criminal.

Get your facts right before making any post or comment
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 20, 2013
Nigerians are very ignorant people thats all i have to say[b][/b]
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2013
Symphony007: so by legitimate government, you mean a government of one farmily for 40 years? You make a good point about some alqeada wahabi fighters fighting on the side of the rebels, what about hezbollah who os fighting on the side of the government? I'm guessing hezbollah is now a humanitarian organisation.
Honestly speaking, there is big problem in Syria now; their conflict has come to stay. Enemies, various terrorists groups have also come in to fight for both rebel sides and government side. Peace can hardly return back there...but then, what is needed right now is to stop whoever is using chemical/nuclear weapon on innocent Syrian citizens.
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by dtwsola(m): 9:53pm On Sep 20, 2013
That is not America's own letter. McCain is a decrepit, warmonger and hardly speaks for "America". America herself made that abundantly clear when he ran for the highest office in 2008.
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by Symphony007: 9:53pm On Sep 20, 2013
25Calibre:

Lol I asked the question because I didn't think an adult could possibly think the US would drop bombs on Russia.

Notwithstanding, you asked what russia would do if it attacked Syria, the answer is --- Russia would scale up the arms supply to Syria, more bloodshed, more diplomatic tension, that's all. Nothing direct. Same applies if the case were reversed, the US won't do anything direct but supply weapons to opponents.

Or did the US do anything when Russia invaded Georgia?

I've observed from your comments, it seems like you think war is just a joke, do you know the ramifications of a direct US attack on a small country like North Korea? Talk much of Russia ( Russia of all people )? You need to read your history my friend.

America's military budget being very large doesn't make them bullet proof or invincible, war between the US and Russua would definitely spell the end of civilisation for mankind, it's not a joke or a show of who is stronger.

Go and read up on the Cuban missile crises and the speech JFK gave to the American people.

Large military budget has more to do with strategic positioning, running multiple military bases around the world, rather than home defence. Military budget won't save you from being attacked on your own soil.

let's get some things clear here, i never said anything about the u.s attacking russia...i sais the u.s can attack syria and russia will do nothing. Why? Russia cannot afford a war with the united states, the only thing that equates the russians and americans military is that they are both nuclear powers, but when it comes to military power, the u.s floors russia, one great symbol is the u.s having 11 aircraft carriers will russia has one that's not even the size of the uss. Abraham lincoln.

Russia can never go to war with the u.s over it striking syria. Secondly, no matter how much weapons russia sells to syria, it cannot stand a war with america. If the u.s strikes syria. It won't dare strike back because that will be the end of assad in syria. He will get the sadaam husein treatment.

And finally, no sane nuclear weilding nation will use nuclear weapon against another because the other will just strike back and everyone dies. So were is the sense there? This is what nikita kruzchev reasoned when he called off the cuban nuclear crisis. Kennedy was just flexing muscles while high on benzodin.

2 Likes

Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by 25Calibre(m): 9:58pm On Sep 20, 2013
DailyNews: My brother, there is nothing like America is protecting their interest. Yes, agreed America had in the past made some mistakes, who hasn't But we can't deny that America is and still remains the saviour of the world.

Did you watch World War 1 documentary and how nations used chemical and nuclear weapons to destroy innocent citizens
This was the reason the world powers reached an agreement at Geneva convention I think to protect the world from the use of nuclear/chemical weapon after seeing the deadly and disheartening effect.

And America was the leader of those to protect the use of such weapon...and now such weapon has been used in Syria...so why can't the whole world agree to go to Syria and stop the brutal killings going on there?

Do you know that America love Asaad? President Asaad's wife is widely loved by the western nations...America on a normal ground, if they are to fight with sentiment, would never dare attack Asaad or support his removal...but because of the brutal killings, America don't just care who is removed but to protect the lives of the innocent Syrian citizens but Russia and China keep blocking this move due to their wicked intentions.

Let's call a spade a spade pls...Russia is always supporting evil, and they need to be condemned globally and cautioned.

Loooools Guys look at the kids you are arguing with, how would ill-informed kids like this not fall prey to propaganda?

Kids go read up history, stay quite and understand the nitty gritty of international politics, before you can express valid opinions/points.

1 Like

Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by ocelot2006(m): 9:58pm On Sep 20, 2013
lucky Don: Well done Senator Mcain.This is a heavy blow to Putin who thinks he can blackmail Americans just to garner sympathy.he is a pure hypocrite.

Heavy blow to who? Putin?....LOL!!! Riiiiiiiiiiiight grin

1 Like

Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 20, 2013
Nigerians are very ignorant people thats all i have to say
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 20, 2013
No right-thinking African, especially black African would support Russia.

Russians are RACISTS!!! How many of their oil conglomerates are in Africa...lemme say, Black African nations I am sure none. They only come here with their pirates to steal our crude and flee, thieves!!!

Maybe we need another World War to silence Russia like the NAZI Germans. Russians are just too bad for my liking, gosh!!!

All these people supporting Russia and Putin, just thank God for America and pray that Russia doesn't end up being the only world power because if they succeed, all you black Africans singing Russian praises will be dealt with.

Maybe you guys don't know who Russians are- bloody Racists!!! Selfish people. Brutal nation filled with corruption and all kinds of atrocities

2 Likes

Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 20, 2013
Symphony007: let's get some things clear here, i never said anything about the u.s attacking russia...i sais the u.s can attack syria and russia will do nothing. Why? Russia cannot afford a war with the united states, the only thing that equates the russians and americans military is that they are both nuclear powers, but when it comes to military power, the u.s floors russia, one great symbol is the u.s having 11 aircraft carriers will russia has one that's not even the size of the uss. Abraham lincoln.

Russia can never go to war with the u.s over it striking syria. Secondly, no matter how much weapons russia sells to syria, it cannot stand a war with america. If the u.s strikes syria. It won't dare strike back because that will be the end of assad in syria. He will get the sadaam husein treatment.

And finally, no sane nuclear weilding nation will use nuclear weapon against another because the other will just strike back and everyone dies. So were is the sense there? This is what nikita kruzchev reasoned when he called off the cuban nuclear crisis. Kennedy was just flexing muscles while high on benzodin.

Kruzchev didn't call it off - he also got the US to remove all its missile shield from Europe. And that was clearly a Russian victory.

Do you even know how scared the yanks were during the Cuban missile crisis? The fear of Russia is beginning of wisdom for most yanks. Nobody wants another cold war. Just grow up, kid. And let those who are privy to things you know nothing about, speak about it.

Anyway, it's past your bed time - go to bed.
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by FrenchyL(m): 10:01pm On Sep 20, 2013
birdman:

I doubt it. This works in Putin's favor again. Nobody wants to see their president attacked personally. This will shore up Putin's support in Russia. The only amateur here is McCain. Considering McCain is a veteran, you have to wonder if he is trying to sabotage the peace agreement on purpose.

Btw isnt McCain for Defense of Marriage act? How does he get off criticizing Putin's anti-gay policies. lol

Then it means that all russians are blind or are too scared to voice out. But history shows us how all tyrants like Putin end up. Even russian history is a pointer to the fact.
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by ocelot2006(m): 10:03pm On Sep 20, 2013
DailyNews: My brother, there is nothing like America is protecting their interest. Yes, agreed America had in the past made some mistakes, who hasn't But we can't deny that America is and still remains the saviour of the world.

Did you watch World War 1 documentary and how nations used chemical and nuclear weapons to destroy innocent citizens This was the reason the world powers reached an agreement at Geneva convention I think to protect the world from the use of nuclear/chemical weapon after seeing the deadly and disheartening effect.

Ladies and gentlemen, the quoted posted is a clear example of presented "facts" drawn from watching TOO MANY Hollywood action movies. Bros, I suggest you read up on America's foreign policy and you'll be suprised at the actions of your "saviours".

3 Likes

Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by Symphony007: 10:03pm On Sep 20, 2013
25Calibre:

Loooools Guys look at the kids you are arguing with, how would ill-informed kids like this not fall prey to propaganda?

Kids go read up history, stay quite and understand the nitty gritty of international politics, before you can express valid opinions/points.
you keep calling others kids...but no offence sir, nothing you've said so far has portrayed an iota of maturity.

1 Like

Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 20, 2013
shymexx: Very petty and disjointed rants. Putin addressed Americans without directly attacking anyone and his critique was based entirely on the American foreign policy. However, Mr. McCain, who is just an ordinary senator, and a war mongering one at that, decided to lash back by writing all the qualities of he, McCain, just to attack someone who sees him as inconsequential.

McCain is just trying to be relevant and I'm surprised his buddy and fellow war-monger, Lindsey Graham, didn't co-write this badly written and emotions-laden op-ed.

Well, being a POW and being locked up in a dungeon is a very bad thing. And it seems Mr. McCain never regained his full consciousness after what happened to him during the Korean war. He needs our prayers.

Shalom!

A boring post from a left-wing patronage! Putin never addressed Americans he attacked the right of Syrians to fight for their human rights. Having a base in Syria is the major reason why he is so protective of Al Assad. Please, stop formulating a baseless situation.
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by bootlegaz: 10:04pm On Sep 20, 2013
shymexx: @ Symphony007

Did you say America can bomb Russia and nothing would happen? You need to give me the woolie-thai that you have been smoking - I want your connect. grin

I don't need to remind you that mother Russia has never lo6st any battle on home soil. That's the country that buries civilisation. wink
Hey British Nigerian, Russia of today is not USSR of yesterday. If you all think Russia is all that, why not relocate from the UK to Russia? I haven't seen a technology from Russia that is globally accepted. War has shifted from B2B to E2B. Russian hungry soldiers are willing to sell their country's secret for cheese burger.
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by eggheaders(m): 10:05pm On Sep 20, 2013
shymexx: @ Symphony007

I don't need to remind you that mother Russia has never lost any battle on home soil. That's the country that buries civilisation. wink

i have been waiting for ages for you to come put this mainstream media goons in the toilet hole where they belong.

To know that this shytehead you quoted think the yanks can bomb the russians, without the su series giving all those f- rubbish a great fight speak volume of lies from shtye-nn he has been consuming.
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by 25Calibre(m): 10:06pm On Sep 20, 2013
Symphony007: let's get some things clear here, i never said anything about the u.s attacking russia...i sais the u.s can attack syria and russia will do nothing. Why? Russia cannot afford a war with the united states, the only thing that equates the russians and americans military is that they are both nuclear powers, but when it comes to military power, the u.s floors russia, one great symbol is the u.s having 11 aircraft carriers will russia has one that's not even the size of the uss. Abraham lincoln.

You didn't read my comments, because you are asking the same questions I answered.

You said russia can't afford a war with the US, so ask you, can the US afford a war with Russia?

Its close to three years now, why hasn't the US intervened in Syria yet? Why did the British paliarment shy away?

I'm done debating with you, nothing I can say would set your thinking right. Hopefully someday when you are matured enough, you'd be able to discern between facts and propaganda.

1 Like

Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 20, 2013

1 Like

Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 20, 2013
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by bootlegaz: 10:08pm On Sep 20, 2013
all4naija:

A boring post from a left-wing patronage! Putin never addressed Americans he attacked the right of Syrians to fight for their human rights. Having a base in Syria is the major reason why he is so protective of Al Assad. Please, stop formulating a baseless situation.
Stop schooling black kids that are considered third class in Europe. He called mccain an ordinary senator yet he knows his history and his last name. People that wouldn't fill British Royal navy recruitment forms out of cowardice are here telling us about world affairs. .... grin grin
Re: McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 20, 2013
DailyNews: No right-thinking African, especially black African would support Russia.

Russians are RACISTS!!! How many of their oil conglomerates are in Africa...lemme say, Black African nations I am sure none. They only come here with their pirates to steal our crude and flee, thieves!!!

Maybe we need another World War to silence Russia like the NAZI Germans. Russians are just too bad for my liking, gosh!!!

All these people supporting Russia and Putin, just thank God for America and pray that Russia doesn't end up being the only world power because if they succeed, all you black Africans singing Russian praises will be dealt with.

Maybe you guys don't know who Russians are- bloody Racists!!! Selfish people. Brutal nation filled with corruption and all kinds of atrocities

Utter tosh.

The average Russian might be racist just as the average white American, however, Russia was never involved in the colonisation/enslavement of black people. Russia has NEVER in its history exploited Africans and black people. Heck, it was the the unseen hand that supported the fight for independence in Africa in the 50's and 60's - hence why most of the pro-independence groups back then were socialists. I dare say, Russia has provided the alternative for Africa from time immemorial and has arguably done more for the freedom of African people than the west. In the 50's and 60's, it also gave thousands of scholarships to African students to study in Russia.

Russian doesn't need your oil, it has abundance of it, and natural gas - hence why it's not interested in investing in your oil.

However that being said, we need a bi-polar and balanced world. If there's no country like Russia on this planet, best believe most of the 3rd world countries would more or less have no say in governing their countries.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision / United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll / Russia Becomes World's Most Sanctioned Country With 14,000 Sanctions (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.