Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,127 members, 7,887,260 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:06 AM

Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) - Religion (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) (65545 Views)

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (96) (Go Down)

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:41pm On Nov 22, 2013
Ayokunle2130: yes, you are not attending to it. Please isn't it your job to attend to complaints?
Can you state your complaint already?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ayokunle2130: 12:44pm On Nov 22, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Can you state your complaint already?
no need to be hostile miss. My complaint is I love you but your not taking me serious.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:46pm On Nov 22, 2013
Ayokunle2130: no need to be hostile miss. My complaint is I love you but your not taking me serious.
Really, I love you too...grin

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by italo: 12:50pm On Nov 22, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: is Enigma female That's deformation of character.

The issue remains on ground.

Are you sending a signal that it is okay for that anti-Catholic living thing to go to the thread for Catholics and continue to post negative content about the Catholic Church?

Would it be okay for pagans, atheists, satanists etc to invade the Christian thread and post similar stuff there?

Or is it only that living thing that you have granted such privilege?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Enigma(m): 12:55pm On Nov 22, 2013
Crybaby is still whining and crying. smiley

Well, anti catholic living things and others will still be laughing at crybaby and exposing the lies, fraud and forgeries of the idolatrous Roman Catholic Church organisation. grin

cool
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 22, 2013
I followd dz thread 4 a purpose..now u'v all ruin it
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:02pm On Nov 22, 2013
italo:

Are you sending a signal that it is okay for that anti-Catholic living thing to go to the thread for Catholics and continue to post negative content about the Catholic Church?

Would it be okay for pagans, atheists, satanists etc to invade the Christian thread and post similar stuff there?

don't drag this further please.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by italo: 1:13pm On Nov 22, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: don't drag this further please.

Oh! I am the one dragging it further now?

Not the living that continues to violate our space with your tacit encouragement?

The thing is I never thought any of you mods would do anything about it.

What I would just like to know is whether every other person can do the same thing and get away with it...or is the privilege only reserved for your fellow anti-Catholic friends.

Will my posts be deleted if I continually post derogatory things about pagans, atheists etc on their thread?

Will their posts be deleted if they do same on the Christian thread?

Is it only the Catholic thread that can freely be violated?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by italo: 1:15pm On Nov 22, 2013

I need to know your official position on this issue.

It will help us in future.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by woky: 1:26pm On Nov 22, 2013
italo:

what do u expect

you expected her to hide Enigma's post??.. NEVER!!

You have done ur best by explaining the ish to her which am sure she understood but its just hard for her to listen/act without bias, afterall she is anti-catholic.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ajibam: 1:42pm On Nov 22, 2013
italo:
Check to see if these and her other posts there are the kind of negative words you mean...
https://www.nairaland.com/1464338/thread-catholics/25#19686714 https://www.nairaland.com/1464338/thread-catholics/26#19709698

somehow it is...

i understand how you feel,, we will try and cup the situation...
they can argue with you inasmuch atheist attack christians on their thread too and christians also question their belief,, even we usually annoy them by calling them fool, heathen.. e. t. c.

so, any negative statement that you guys report, will be checked and the culprit will not go unpunished...
please let it end here
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ajibam: 1:44pm On Nov 22, 2013
and stop calling him old lady...
enigma should stop calling you crybaby too.. angry
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ishilove: 1:46pm On Nov 22, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

To solve the mess of jesus followers, Christian mod looks to Islam for inspiration.
Alfa quit trolling
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ishilove: 1:50pm On Nov 22, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Send pm to mukina.

You will most likely be ignored anyway.
grin grin grin
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by woky: 1:51pm On Nov 22, 2013
Call a spade a sade
pls be sincere on this issue it does not matter if u regret it tomorrow.. Yes! Enigma is ur frnd, and i knw that it will be difficult for you to hide his post.. I tink you should call him to order
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:56pm On Nov 22, 2013
italo:

I need to know your official position on this issue.

It will help us in future.
this is funny, you do not need to know my position on this because nomatter how I shout or act otherwise you and your catholic brothers have already painted me and my co-mods black. I have just seen your discussion of which you think the three of us lack what it takes to be mods on this section, well since I have seen how you play your ball, complaining to those who are not up to your standards is a waste of time don't you think
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by italo: 1:58pm On Nov 22, 2013
Ajibam:

somehow it is...

i understand how you feel,, we will take a try and cup the situation...
they can argue with you inasmuch atheist attack christians on their thread too and christians also question their belief,, even we usually annoy them by calling them fool, heathen.. e. t. c.

so, any negative statement that you guys report, will be checked and the culprit will not go unpunished...

please let it end here

Thank you for at least understanding how I feel.

It is okay. Let us hope that we wont have to report any negative comment.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by woky: 2:12pm On Nov 22, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: this is funny, you do not need to know my position on this because nomatter how I shout or act otherwise you and your catholic brothers have already painted me and my co-mods black. I have just seen your discussion of which you think the three of us lack what it takes to be mods on this section, well since I have seen how you play your ball, complaining to those who are not up to your standards is a waste of time don't you think
noooooo wonder..
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:12pm On Nov 22, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: this is funny, you do not need to know my position on this because nomatter how I shout or act otherwise you and your catholic brothers have already painted me and my co-mods black. I have just seen your discussion of which you think the three of us lack what it takes to be mods on this section, well since I have seen how you play your ball, complaining to those who are not up to your standards is a waste of time don't you think

Too emotional.
Is that the holy spirit or too much umqombothi?

2 Likes

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 22, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Too emotional.
grin grin
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:26pm On Nov 22, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Too emotional.
dunno, might be your presence
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Yooguyz: 2:58pm On Nov 22, 2013
COMPLAINT

Ajibam(f) ~ Ajibam(m)

Which one you dey? Are you a boy or a girl. If you gay please tell us!
You need to visit my chatbox ASAP.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ajibam: 3:01pm On Nov 22, 2013
Yooguyz: COMPLAINT

Ajibam(f) ~ Ajibam(m)

Which one you dey? Are you a boy or a girl. If you gay please tell us!
You need to visit my chatbox ASAP.
what do you see on my monicker..
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by italo: 3:03pm On Nov 22, 2013

So that is your reason for being unjust to Catholics.

Because a few of them criticize you...therefore you will let any assault against them go unattended.

If the Nigerian Police reasoned like you, the country would be in anarchy in 24 hours.

Thank God even the infamous men in black are not as black as you "born-again christian" mod.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Enigma(m): 3:06pm On Nov 22, 2013
Request for clarification

Does the statement below break any rule --- anywhere on Nairaland?

"Indeed the devil never sleeps and always seeks to cause division among supposed Christians and brethren and instead, for example, the devil causes some to say that other Christians are 'separated brethren'."

cool
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:16pm On Nov 22, 2013
italo:

So that is your reason for being unjust to Catholics.

Because a few of them criticize you...therefore you will let any assault against them go unattended.

If the Nigerian Police reasoned like you, the country would be in anarchy in 24 hours.

Thank God even the infamous men in black are not as black as you "born-again christian" mod.
last I checked yemi gave ya'll the vedict, there is no 'I' in this so the matter has been settled.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:17pm On Nov 22, 2013
Enigma: Request for clarification

Does the statement below break any rule --- anywhere on Nairaland?

"Indeed the devil never sleeps and always seeks to cause division among supposed Christians and brethren and instead, for example, the devil causes some to say that other Christians are 'separated brethren'."

cool
ai, no
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Yooguyz: 3:19pm On Nov 22, 2013
Ajibam:
what do you see on my monicker..

repressed, feminine, homophobic gay

we all view things differently right?
Am sorry thats what i see.

Could you just come out of the closet?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Enigma(m): 3:24pm On Nov 22, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: ai, no

Thank you HBG.

I have used that statement to replace an old post of mine that was deleted: https://www.nairaland.com/1464338/thread-catholics/27#19719096

Meanwhile, I say again that the old post of mine did NOT break any rule; it was in response to posts by which the person crying here to complain and others referred to me as the "devil".

Therefore I request that Mods kindly leave this new replacement post in place.

Thanks.

smiley
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by italo: 3:46pm On Nov 22, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: last I checked yemi gave ya'll the vedict, there is no 'I' in this so the matter has been settled.

Nevermind.

You are a mod and you are anti-Catholic, so you will use your position to inflict injustice on Catholics, some of who criticize you.

Thank God you are only a mod.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (96)

Mike Bamiloye Reacts To Tope Alabi’s Apology To Adeyinka Alaseyori / The Cowardice Of Atheism / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, His Wife And Children On Vacation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.