Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,154 members, 7,887,354 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:19 AM

Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) - Religion (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) (65548 Views)

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (96) (Go Down)

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ishilove: 5:41pm On Nov 22, 2013
Enigma: Request for clarification

Does the statement below break any rule --- anywhere on Nairaland?

"Indeed the devil never sleeps and always seeks to cause division among supposed Christians and brethren and instead, for example, the devil causes some to say that other Christians are 'separated brethren'."

cool
No sir, not to our knowledge it doesn't

grin
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 22, 2013
italo:

Okay bro...enjoy your day.

Thanks guy!

I guess Aji is on it.

Hope all has been resolved now?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 22, 2013
Hello Mods,

Can we have some moderation in this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1464338/thread-catholics/27#19711333 The back and forh is getting a bit silly. Those folks have been on this since morning. Do we need a supermod to get the job done?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 22, 2013
Ishilove does nothing but cheer and throw smileys.....
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ishilove: 6:02pm On Nov 22, 2013
Logicboy03: Ishilove does nothing but cheer and throw smileys.....
And Logicboy does nothing but comment about Ishilov's comments...

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by italo: 6:14pm On Nov 22, 2013
striktlymi: Hello Mods,

Can we have some moderation in this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1464338/thread-catholics/27#19711333 The back and forh is getting a bit silly. Those folks have been on this since morning. Do we need a supermod to get the job done?

*since yesterday morning*

At least 66% of the mods are anti-Catholic so they are not bothered about their fellow anti-Catholic violating Catholic space.

The organism posts, he orders the mods not to delete, the mods comply.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Enigma(m): 6:20pm On Nov 22, 2013
Ah, it is of course for dishonest people who cry like babies to forget that I was insulted cowardly and gratuitously on the thread before I got involved on the thread. People who are hypocrites don't see that kind of thing.

Such people being cowards want a place where they can insult others but those others should not have a right of reply. smiley

Oh, and organisms and others will continue to point out the lies, fraud and forgeries of the idolatrous Roman Catholic Church organisation; those who want to cry like babies will just have to continue crying like babies. wink

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by UyiIredia(m): 7:19pm On Nov 22, 2013
So chatting don resume here undecided After HBG's irksome policy of trying to force it into a complaints only thread undecided SMH cuz of her.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 22, 2013
italo:

*since yesterday morning*

At least 66% of the mods are anti-Catholic so they are not bothered about their fellow anti-Catholic violating Catholic space.

The organism posts, he orders the mods not to delete, the mods comply.

Hmmmm...

I really do not care much if the mods are anti-Catholic or not. All I care about right now is that some sense of sanity is restored.

Granted, Uben and Sync invited Enigma by their 'unruly' comments but that shouldn't be the basis for continuing this 'feud'. It is getting ridiculous!!!

I have seen Atheists fight and make up the same day the fight started. I wonder why you guys who know what it means to worship God can't do the same.

Italo, I speak to you as a brother, if Enigma can't be big enough to abandon this path, please for the love of our Lady, let this go.

Haba, since yesterday?? This is quite unbelievable.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ajibam: 7:46pm On Nov 22, 2013
striktlymi:

Hmmmm...

I really do not care much if the mods are anti-Catholic or not. All I care about right now is that some sense of sanity is restored.

Granted, Uben and Sync invited Enigma by their 'unruly' comments but that shouldn't be the basis for continuing this 'feud'. It is getting ridiculous!!!

I have seen Atheists fight and make up the same day the fight started. I wonder why you guys who know what it means to worship God can't do the same.

Italo, I speak to you as a brother, if Enigma can't be big enough to abandon this path, please for the love of our Lady, let this go.

Haba, since yesterday?? This is quite unbelievable.

i wonder too..

as a christian with a christlike behaviour, i dont know the reason why this feud to go to this length...
i don't know what will take italo and others to ignore the posts..
i remember when alfa always post in the chatbox, we ignored him and he stopped..

even though they have lambasted us on their thread before complaining here today.. i still try to make peace with the two party, but they continue bringing this stuff up.
it sounds immature to me.

enigma disappointed me
sad

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Enigma(m): 7:58pm On Nov 22, 2013
Ajibam, do you want to point what i've done wrong?

Mind you Iam not 'feuding' with anyone. smiley
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by POPEII: 9:11pm On Nov 22, 2013
HBG you don fall my hand ooo lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:26pm On Nov 22, 2013
POPE II: HBG you don fall my hand ooo lipsrsealed embarassed
I don fall my own hand too sad
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ukutsgp(m): 10:51pm On Nov 22, 2013
@HBG. It is like u 4got my request o
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:22pm On Nov 22, 2013
Ukuts gp: @HBG. It is like u 4got my request o
nah, hvnt be patient pls
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Joshthefirst(m): 9:01am On Nov 23, 2013
^^^

Smh.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 23, 2013
Ajibam:

i wonder too..

as a christian with a christlike behaviour, i dont know the reason why this feud to go to this length...
i don't know what will take italo and others to ignore the posts..
i remember when alfa always post in the chatbox, we ignored him and he stopped..

even though they have lambasted us on their thread before complaining here today.. i still try to make peace with the two party, but they continue bringing this stuff up.
it sounds immature to me.

enigma disappointed me
sad

Did you really ignore alfa.....i remember some ish with hbg.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ukutsgp(m): 10:41am On Nov 23, 2013
Why is there no sign indicating new post again.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 23, 2013
I have a complaint for ajibam

On the religion topics sticky started by muskeeto, you hid my comments and then warned me to stop trolling the thread.....after i had even left the thread for good.

Please, can you explain how i was trolling the thread. All i did was ask the op why he had so few atheist threads in the op compared to the numerous xtian threads.....i actaully wanted the op to add more.

The op came back with insults and abuses.....notice that i held back and asked him if he was butthurt by the factual statement i made as a result of not being able to argue against the facts......

So the question is- did you accuse me of trolling because the op said so or becuase you dont know what trolling is

Pls, you are more reasonable than some other mods and, so i expect you to address this issue with my original comments....so that u can point out with evidence where i was trolling.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 23, 2013
Lol @insults and abuses, the irony when logicboy makes these complaints... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ajibam: 10:58am On Nov 23, 2013
Logicboy03 :

Wow...I guess this thread was made in your judas mode.

the thread was called a library, but you went there calling him judas..
and i take that statement up as a troll because he reported it as troll and i view it like that too..

i hid your post and his own because it is derailing the thread,, the warning is for both of you..
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 23, 2013
It reminds me of the backwards reasoning that maclatunji used......he said that because mr x has a bad reputation, he shouldnt complain to the police when he is robbed........

I shouldnt defend myslef against a false accusation because i insulted people far back in the past........

Let me leave judas to his butthurt
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ajibam: 11:07am On Nov 23, 2013
Logicboy03: It reminds me of the backwards reasoning that maclatunji used......he said that because mr x has a bad reputation, he shouldnt complain to the police when he is robbed........

I shouldnt defend myslef against a false accusation because i insulted people far back in the past........

Let me leave judas to his butthurt
you said that statement before he called you a whiner..
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 23, 2013
Thanks Ajibam. I guess the liar, troll and crybaby has nothing left to say given the evidence.

BTW, thanks to Enigma for the bolded. smiley

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Enigma(m): 1:48pm On Nov 23, 2013
^^^ No copyright on it.

But if you can find a gif for it .........................

cool
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 23, 2013
Ajibam:
you said that statement before he called you a whiner..

What? Which statement? How is this one line an explanation for claiming that i trolled

Why not post my original comments from the thread?

Please, where did i troll on thast thread.

Ajibam if you know you are wrong, admitit dont just treat me unfairly
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 23, 2013
Ajibam, after i begged you to respond adequately to my complaint with evidence, you just make a one line claim that is a lie........

Chei.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (96)

Mike Bamiloye Reacts To Tope Alabi’s Apology To Adeyinka Alaseyori / The Cowardice Of Atheism / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, His Wife And Children On Vacation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.