Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,881 members, 7,876,352 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:31 PM

INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni - Politics (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni (42956 Views)

Aguyi Ironsi, Ojukwu As Young Soldiers (Throwback Photo) / See How Aguiyi Ironsi Was Murdered In Cold Blood. (viewers Discretion Advised). / Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by naptu2: 4:31pm On Oct 04, 2013
This is not as detailed as the interview and unfortunately Ajuluchukwu is late, but this is a recent quote from Odia Ofeimun.

Azikiwe had written a long speech, published in an early edition of his newspaper, theWest African Pilot, explaining why he would not call on the Prime Minister, Tafawa Balewa, to form a government. And then another emergency edition was published later in the day in which he wrote another speech calling on the Prime Minister to form a government. The Great Zik had virtually been put under house arrest by the British Commander of the Nigerian Army, Welby Everard.

Discovering that the army would not obey their commander in chief, Zik capitulated. His capitulation was facilitated by the whispering campaign that it was only two medical opinions that were  required to prove him unfit to take a decision. As Dudley footnoted in his Introduction to Nigerian Politics, “The President gave way when he realized there was a move to declare him medically incapable of continuing in office”. (p.312)As I have argued in newspaper articles, this was the very first coup in Nigeria's post-independence history. It was the Rubicon crossed after which every Nigerian political party had to build and flex a military muzzle in anticipation of a long expected blow up.

http://mobile.saharareporters.com/report/forgotten-documents-nigerian-civil-war-odia-ofeimun
Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by papparatzzi2013: 4:45pm On Oct 04, 2013
naptu2:

AIT had a special Independence Day programme sometime in the early 2000s. The guests were Odia Ofeimun and MCK Ajuluchukwu.

Odia said that Chief Awolowo had written to Azikiwe with a proposal tha Zik should be the Head of State, who would take care of the political structure and issues in Nigeria, while he serves as Prime Minister to manage the economy. Odia claimed that Zik responded and accepted Awo's proposal. He claimed that Zik wanted to implement that proposal during the constitutional crisis. He said that there were copies of the letters in Nigeria, but he believes that Nigerian officials have destroyed them, but that there are still copies in the British Library.

M.C.K Ajuluchukwu laughed and said that Odia was talking about what he read. He claimed that he (Ajuluchukwu) was at State House Marina when Zik agreed to Awo's proposal. He claimed that General Welby-Everard deployed soldiers to surround State House and that Zik was forced to replace the speech that he had written (in which he invited Awo to form a coalition government) with another in which he invited Balewa to form the government. Ajuluchukwu stated that, in his opinion, that was the first coup in Nigeria's history.

I wish I had the tape of that show.

That is a worthy piece of information, if correct. I wish you can post the link on the net for us to verify.

If this is true, so Zik was not man enough to stand by his agreement with Awo and he had to betray Awo to make Balewa the PM. Hmmmmm interesting!!!!!

I will like to see the link and read that part myself before believing it.
Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by Katsumoto: 5:26pm On Oct 04, 2013
naptu2: This is not as detailed as the interview and unfortunately Ajuluchukwu is late, but this is a recent quote from Odia Ofeimun.

http://mobile.saharareporters.com/report/forgotten-documents-nigerian-civil-war-odia-ofeimun

The reasons Zik wanted to give were not unrelated to the vote-rigging, intimidation, and thuggery that were perpetuated by NPC/NNDP in the West. NCNC won all seats in the East and Mid-west and was relying on AG victory in the West to get a majority. Those elections were probably the most vicious and deadly in Nigerian history. Zik didn't want to recognise the results and invite Balewa to form the government on that basis.

Unfortunately, the results were declared being that NPC was in power. But the first mistake Zik made was in forming a government with NPC. The second mistake Zik made was in joining Balewa to crush Awo. Remember that Zik had helped Akintola to avoid being sacked as premier and was counting on Akintola to align with NCNC (Giving Akintola's antecedents, I don't know why he would have pursued that strategy). In the end, he became a victim of the political game and strategy he had helped to formulate.
Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by pazienza(m): 6:02pm On Oct 04, 2013
Katsumoto:

The reasons Zik wanted to give were not unrelated to the vote-rigging, intimidation, and thuggery that were perpetuated by NPC/NNDP in the West. NCNC won all seats in the East and Mid-west and was relying on AG victory in the West to get a majority. Those elections were probably the most vicious and deadly in Nigerian history. Zik didn't want to recognise the results and invite Balewa to form the government on that basis.

Unfortunately, the results were declared being that NPC was in power. But the first mistake Zik made was in forming a government with NPC. The second mistake Zik made was in joining Balewa to crush Awo. Remember that Zik had helped Akintola to avoid being sacked as premier and was counting on Akintola to align with NCNC (Giving Akintola's antecedents, I don't know why he would have pursued that strategy). In the end, he became a victim of the political game and strategy he had helped to formulate.

''the reasons zik wanted to give were not unrelated...'' . Here again,we found katz entering into ziks mind and interpreting ziks thoughts to fit his own propaganda. Haha!

3 Likes

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by pazienza(m): 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2013
nuclearboy:

Again I agree with you and here make bold to say again that you are guilty of what you accuse the Hausa for - Ironsi acted in the heat AFTER Ifeajuna had acted coldly! Let's be sincere - what would yo think after learning igbo musicians were singing "goats are crying"? At least it is on record thatit got so bad Ironsi had to pass a law against mockery of hausas!

I will NEVER accept that the millions who died before and after Biafra were justifiably killed (it was senseless, barbaric and unfortunate) but you need to connect the dots and see where an animist culture like the north would find it easy to boil following such!

One person has said it all above - ALL THAT WOULD HAVE SOLVED THIS BROUHAHA was the original coup-plotters killing a ranking igbo politician! Failure to do that set the fates against innocents!

Its sad!

Where else is the recordof this ''goat are crying'' rubbish apart from yoruba and pro nigerian propaganda sites? And stop trying to appear neutral,cos we know you aint.

2 Likes

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by Katsumoto: 6:08pm On Oct 04, 2013
pazienza:

''the reasons zik wanted to give were not unrelated...'' . Here again,we found katz entering into ziks mind and interpreting ziks thoughts to fit his own propaganda. Haha!

I have told you that debates of this sort are above your pay grade.

If NCNC refused to recognize the results which resulted in its defeat, what other reasons could there be for Zik not wanting to call Balewa to form a government? Please enlighten us.

3 Likes

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by pazienza(m): 6:12pm On Oct 04, 2013
Katsumoto:

Don't take it too hard Dede1. grin grin grin grin grin

I am glad you have obtained the book; now read to increase your knowledge so that you can avoid such beat downs in the future.

As for copy and paste comment, I copy and paste sections of books and articles that I have read to provide facts and support my position.

When will you and your brothers start reading so that you can also 'copy and paste'?

If we were in court, a judge would have jailed you for wasting his/her time.

We are still waiting for the list o! *grins*

1 Like

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by pazienza(m): 6:16pm On Oct 04, 2013
Katsumoto:

I have told you that debates of this sort are above your pay grade.

If NCNC refused to recognize the results which resulted in its defeat, what other reasons could there be for Zik not wanting to call Balewa to form a government? Please enlighten us.

Only NCNC and zik could answer that question,what you did was a guess. You don't go about assigning motives to human actions without hearing from them.

And i had told you that you are a copy and paste pseudo intellectual. I had exposed your pseudo intellectualism and dishonesty,in this thread many times.

2 Likes

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by pazienza(m): 6:23pm On Oct 04, 2013
Katsumoto: For those who don't understand the process of forming governments and think AG was double dealing by approaching NCNC and NPC, please see below for how it is done in the world. If you don't have basic understanding of politics, then stay out of it.

Merkel Germany: Delicate coalition talks begin

Talks on forming a new German coalition btw Chancellor Angela Merkel's conservatives and their main leftist rivals are under way in Berlin.

Her Christian Democrats (CDU) fell just short of an outright majority @ last month's polls, when their liberal partner won no seats at all.

7 leading figures from the CDU are meeting seven counterparts from the Social Democrats (SPD).

D SPD is seen as their likeliest new partner despite sharp differences.

Also present at the talks are seven members of Mrs Merkel's Bavarian allies, the Christian Social Union.

Key issues are taxation and a proposed national minimum wage.

If a grand coalition is forged by the two main parties, like the one Mrs Merkel led in 2005, it faces the twin tasks of rebalancing the eurozone's biggest economy and winning the support of the German public to tackle the eurozone's debt and banking problems.

Keeping its options open, Mrs Merkel's party is also holding preliminary talks next week with the Greens (another party).

At the election on 22 September, the CDU took about 41.5% of the vote, the SPD won 26%, the Greens 8.4%, and the former communist Left Party 8.6%.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-24398772

P.S I changed some words to avoid the spambot

Such talks are kept open,such that the other parties are aware of it. Awo kept akintola's visit to the north a secret, why?

2 Likes

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by kmariko: 6:53pm On Oct 04, 2013
It is really painfull that the current "elites" will delve into matters that happened before them without at least reading and understanding the broader context of issues when their fathers or mothers were at the helm of affairs. The cleavages within the nation was real before independence, during and continuing (at present) after independence. The threat of civil war has been there since 1940 and continuing.,., Apportioning blames or non blames here does not serve any intellectual value to "kids" reading "your" (ewarriors) piece here but help to perpetuate all those tribalistic atavistic values the past leaders imbibed to the nation. Probably the graph below will help these ewarriors that the past wasn't about Nigeria as a country but the fight for limited resources among the elites as is CURRENTLY obtained. Can the ewarriors really really tell the difference of what was then and now in the polity.

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by Katsumoto: 6:55pm On Oct 04, 2013
Pazienza - you are back on ignore; I have no patience for your continued idiocy.

3 Likes

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by naptu2: 7:10pm On Oct 04, 2013
Odia Ofeimun said (on the AIT Independence Day programme) that a copy of Zik's initial speech (including his reasons for not calling Balewa to form a government) is in the British Library.
Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by Italiano1: 7:15pm On Oct 04, 2013
naptu2: Odia Ofeimun said (on the AIT Independence Day programme) that a copy of Zik's initial speech (including his reasons for not calling Balewa to form a government) is in the British Library.

Naptu, the link you posted is quite illuminating, I will advise posters to have a read.
Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by papparatzzi2013: 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2013
Italiano1:

Naptu, the link you posted is quite illuminating, I will advise posters to have a read.

A big thanks to naptu. I have a better understanding of a lot of things now.
Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by DerideGull(m): 9:20pm On Oct 04, 2013
pazienza:

Bros unfortunately I had to say Katz is a joker. I will not endorse everything wrote from the link supplied by naptu2 because Odia Ofeimun is another perennial goof however it has collaborated what I had written that there was a difference in connotation between coalition and alliance.
Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2013
Italiano1:

It was actually written towards the end of last to counter Chinua Achebe of his last book which Odia Ofeimun saw as full of lies.
Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by nuclearboy(m): 10:41pm On Oct 04, 2013
pazienza:

Where else is the recordof this ''goat are crying'' rubbish apart from yoruba and pro nigerian propaganda sites? And stop trying to appear neutral,cos we know you aint.

Go stick a biafran bayonet up your backside, sideways!

Trying to reason with you presupposed you had a brain, not bitterness stuffed in your 1 mile by 1 mile long head, you dirty goat!

Such as you vacuous war-mongers should have gone with Biafra and left the true innocents who were slaughtered! I feel sad about them but wasn't involved so its not my place to take sides OR apologise, and especially not to a composition of bad genes and half-baked knowledge like you! So stfu

1 Like

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by Italiano1: 10:42pm On Oct 04, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
It was actually written towards the end of last to counter Chinua Achebe of his last book which Odia Ofeimun saw as full of lies.

Full of lies indeed and it shows how dishonorable and unprincipled Ashebe was as a human being!

@ Dedemoron

Instead of referring to everyone that has an opposing view to yours as a dingbat- perhaps you could try read and use your brain to objectively decipher between the truth and falsehood.

In my opinion, the most pertinent part of Odia's article is:

It would require a major somersault in logic to make this look like a vote for the secession of any part of Nigeria. Actually as early as August 1966, on his being reprieved from his ten year imprisonment, Awolowo had made a speech in which he said: “The breaking up of Nigeria into a number of sovereign states would not only do permanent damage to the reputation of contemporary Nigerian leaders but would also usher in terrible disasters which would bedevil us and many generations to come.” To contort such a speech in favour of secession belongs to a vaulting refusal to see no reason that is not pro-secession. To insist however that Awolowo encouraged the Igbo to secede actually insults the intelligence of the average Igbo. The implication is that after the pogrom of 1966, it required an Obafemi Awolowo, whether as a goad or quarry to hearten the attempt at secession. It is close to saying that they thought of an alternative that was different but had to bow to Awolowo's, an old enemy's, prodding. This may be the picture that many Biafrans liked to have of themselves. Those who think the Igbos deserve a better picture of themselves may be called names. But it does not change the score.

^^^^^Those are words that every ibo man should memorize and recite on a daily basis.

It will help you get over an astonishing hangover that has lasted over 40 years.

8 Likes

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 04, 2013
out of curiosity

is italiano1 , eko ile , eko atlantic and agbameta the same person?
Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by papparatzzi2013: 11:12pm On Oct 04, 2013
DerideGull:

Bros unfortunately I had to say Katz is a joker. I will not endorse everything the link supplied by naptu2 wrote because Odia Ofeimun is another perennial goof however it has collaborated what I had written that there was difference in connotation between coalition and alliance.

You are the joke of the year 2013.

You will not endorse all the write up, but you chose to go along with part of it because it is in tandem with your position,

Bros, respect yourself. If you don't have anything tangible just read it and keep mute.

It is better for you reject the whole write up in its entirety than the chameleonic approval you are given. I tire for you.

The part Italiano alighted should be pasted on the classrooms - from nursery school to your university - for you to memories the line and purge yourself of your propaganda.

I love the part that states it is an insult on the intelligence level of ibos of they had to wait on Awo to pour seaman schnapp on their request for secession before they can go ahead.

No wonder one was asking Afenifere to anoint ohaneze's statement.

1 Like

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by free13: 11:23pm On Oct 04, 2013
pazienza:

Only NCNC and zik could answer that question,what you did was a guess. You don't go about assigning motives to human actions without hearing from them.

And i had told you that you are a copy and paste pseudo intellectual. I had exposed your pseudo intellectualism and dishonesty,in this thread many times.

grin grin grin
Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by naptu2: 10:54am On Oct 05, 2013
I wish there was a way I could get that video clip from AIT, because MCK Ajuluchukwu's comments were quite revealing. He was actually at State House during the crisis.
Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by DerideGull(m): 11:57am On Oct 05, 2013
Italiano1:

Full of lies indeed and it shows how dishonorable and unprincipled Ashebe was as a human being!

@ Dedemoron

Instead of referring to everyone that has an opposing view to yours as a dingbat- perhaps you could try read and use your brain to objectively decipher between the truth and falsehood.

In my opinion, the most pertinent part of Odia's article is:

It would require a major somersault in logic to make this look like a vote for the secession of any part of Nigeria. Actually as early as August 1966, on his being reprieved from his ten year imprisonment, Awolowo had made a speech in which he said: “The breaking up of Nigeria into a number of sovereign states would not only do permanent damage to the reputation of contemporary Nigerian leaders but would also usher in terrible disasters which would bedevil us and many generations to come.” To contort such a speech in favour of secession belongs to a vaulting refusal to see no reason that is not pro-secession. To insist however that Awolowo encouraged the Igbo to secede actually insults the intelligence of the average Igbo. The implication is that after the pogrom of 1966, it required an Obafemi Awolowo, whether as a goad or quarry to hearten the attempt at secession. It is close to saying that they thought of an alternative that was different but had to bow to Awolowo's, an old enemy's, prodding. This may be the picture that many Biafrans liked to have of themselves. Those who think the Igbos deserve a better picture of themselves may be called names. But it does not change the score.

^^^^^Those are words that every ibo man should memorize and recite on a daily basis.

It will help you get over an astonishing hangover that has lasted over 40 years.

Dayolodo.

I imagine the type of fat Yoruba girls that tickle your moronic fancy. You tend to embrace every junk written by hacks such as Odia Ofeimun. What do you expect from a fellow who goes by the name, Amala Ofenmanu?
Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by DerideGull(m): 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2013
papparatzzi2013:

You are the joke of the year 2013.

You will not endorse all the write up, but you chose to go along with part of it because it is in tandem with your position,

Bros, respect yourself. If you don't have anything tangible just read it and keep mute.

It is better for you reject the whole write up in its entirety than the chameleonic approval you are given. I tire for you.

The part Italiano alighted should be pasted on the classrooms - from nursery school to your university - for you to memories the line and purge yourself of your propaganda.

I love the part that states it is an insult on the intelligence level of ibos of they had to wait on Awo to pour seaman schnapp on their request for secession before they can go ahead.

No wonder one was asking Afenifere to anoint ohaneze's statement.

Your ability as a poor student has been irreversibly displayed on this forum by none other than your silly self. Since my formative years in the kindergarten grade, I have never taken Obafami Awolowo seriously. I can never be spotted in the crowd that shouts illogical praises to such a despicable and twisted tribal icon such Obafemi Awolowo. I guess you are at your favorable play of idiocy once again.

2 Likes

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by Italiano1: 4:53pm On Oct 05, 2013
DerideGull:

Dayolodo.

I imagine the type of fat Yoruba girls that tickle your moronic fancy. You tend to embrace every junk written by hacks such as Odia Ofeimun. What do you expect from a fellow who goes by the name, Amala Ofenmanu?

As expected, no intelligent contribution to make.

Did you read the article? Are his assertions wholly false? What parts do you not concur with? Can you provide any intelligible critique?

Not only are you morally bankrupt, intellectually deficient but like Ashebe, you are a very dishonest person. Your mode of operation is to find out the Facts and the Truth and then you obstinately and steadfastly misrepresent and falsify them.

One would have expected that a man who is as old as you are will try and give examples to your great-grand children and to the younger ibo generation but you are only perpetuating the mendacious qualities of umuibgo.

8 Likes

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by Malawian(m): 10:55pm On Oct 08, 2013
why did the british include yorubas in this country? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by russellino: 11:22am On Oct 10, 2013
papparatzzi2013:

Your imbecility knows no bound. His company will relocate to alaigbo (Wonders shall never end!!), Where even the gateman shall be kidnapped, talkless of you that will be used for money rituals. Due to your moronic ranting, any ritualist that kidnap you for money making is just wasting his time. The best your akpu filled Igbo can come up with is cowries.
We dare you to carry your hopeless company to alaigbo. If your company survives after 48hrs, we will give your hopeless company, that did not allow you to reply for 12hours, tax exemption of 10years. You think is your miserable life that is making our land to flow with milk and honey. It is the foresight and vision, exemplary leadership, astute planning and meticulous execution of plans of our own forefathers that made it so, while your own forefathers were busy caressing Your mortal pestle called igbunnike and scheming on how to kill leaders of other regions. If that was even coming from a person that hails from a prosperous land, I can even agree, but not from a bus jumping hustler like you.
I am more than assured that your igunnuko forefathers told you the azonto the mallos danced on your mama in your hamlet, during the war, gave birth to your miserable life. No wonder your brain is equals to that of a cockroach.

He lives busy life and the next thing him and his like will be telling us is they have bought the whole of Lagos and he is busy hustling while me and my likes making cool pay, smiling to bank and thanking our God without beating our chest. Forward your application omo alainironu and lemme consider your miserable predicament to save you from abject poverty that has bedeviled your lineage. No wonder he is seeing it as a privilege coming to small London of lagos. Omo jati jati

It's better for us to be running after buses than standing on the highway to rob people, selling fake drugs that wil kill people, kidnapping people, using people for money rituals and trafficking hard drugs. The last time I checked, govt has not enact a law to ban running after buses and NURTW association is not complaining. Wetin come be your own o saliu elenu gboro. Or you want to tell the world, all the listed crimes against your race are permissive under law too, because there is nothing we won't hear from your diarrhoeic mouth. For every Shina Rambo or oyelusi, the whole world knows you have produced thousands of them. Other ethnic groups are contributing to the GDP of the nation, the best they can contribute is crime. Olodo aye ati orun. Afofun gbemu!!!!

Still run my errand he-goat and get back to me. Chest beating gorilla from jungle of alaigbo!! The most covetous people on planet earth. They claim they make other people's land prosperous while theirs lie and wallow in abject poverty. That is still an abracadabra to the whole world.

Poor man grin you are obviously on a mission to rub shoulders with your superiors. No be your fault social media is a leveller. Lol. Didn't bother read the agbero's delight you posted above after the first few lines. You obviously have no answer to your allegation.

Last word to your local and incoherent person - NORTHERN MOBS HAVE LEARNED THE HARD WAY, IGBOS ARE NO LONGER FAIR GAME IN THE NORTH LIKE SOME OTHER PEOPLE. IF E PAIN U TOO MUCH GO HANG IF U CAN AFFORD ROPE

4 Likes

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by debetmx(m): 12:16pm On Oct 10, 2013
Malawian: why did the british include yorubas in this country? embarassed embarassed embarassed

The British included the Yorubas in this country to checkmate the self deluded sharpness of the ibo people wink cheesy smiley cheesy grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by papparatzzi2013: 1:08pm On Oct 10, 2013
russellino:

Poor man grin you are obviously on a mission to rub shoulders with your superiors. No be your fault social media is a leveller. Lol. Didn't bother read the agbero's delight you posted above after the first few lines. You obviously have no answer to your allegation.

Last word to your local and incoherent person - NORTHERN MOBS HAVE LEARNED THE HARD WAY, IGBOS ARE NO LONGER FAIR GAME IN THE NORTH LIKE SOME OTHER PEOPLE. IF E PAIN U TOO MUCH GO HANG IF U CAN AFFORD ROPE

Runaway idiot you are back.

I.am sure, you have been busy caressing that your black and white TV since all.these days, that is why it took you over a week to respond. You felt you can sneak here and post your.comment without being noticed
Stop sneaking around like the robber in the night that you are. Be courageous enough when all men are here. Stop being a sissy. Boastful lot. Ask your brodas up north they will tell you. They are BH's shot practise material.

Learn to listen to news and understand it very well with your ewu brain
Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:45pm On Oct 10, 2013
Is Dede still suffering from post Katsumoto e-lynching trauma? I pity the 80 year old ex-Biafran soldier.

3 Likes

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by SonOfEl(m): 1:50am On Oct 26, 2013
Orlando Owoh: Is Dede still suffering from post Katsumoto e-lynching trauma? I pity the 80 year old ex-Biafran soldier.

...and you think you are making sense right?
Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:56am On Oct 26, 2013
Son-Of-El:

...and you think you are making sense right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Young Fulani Bandits Openly Flaunt Themselves On Tiktok (video) / The Soon-To-Be Completed Alausa Multi-Agency Complex In Pictures / Photos Of President Buhari With Bola Tinubu Today At The State House, Abuja

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.