Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,212 members, 7,907,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 07:17 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (622404 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 10, 2013
ChriGo: ....I trust you grin...

Embassy asked me to pay the balance of my tuition and also accommodation fees . so I am thinking of adding another 1700dollars to the total tuition but the problem is that I dont want to stay on campus because their compulsory charges for meal plan . so what do I think I should . should I just add that additional money to the tuition and tell them I will USe it to get accmdtn when I get to Canada or what ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by linus27(m): 9:49pm On Dec 10, 2013
Quantumfisika: I decree at least 10 TRVs n 10 medicals btw now n Dec 23!!
. Amen ooo ,power oooo, enter oooo > grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by demoah(m): 9:51pm On Dec 10, 2013
ChriGo: .....deport gini?....schools have refund policies ....and one of it is if u gain admission to other school u can get a refund of ur fees or ur tuition will be transferred to the other school's account .....
@Nasdaq is right. Trust me they will gladly deport you. Yes schools have refund policy but some Nigerians have abused the policy. They get here, demand their money and claim they wanna go to another school only for them to start living large with the money and not attend any school. If you truly have another school, I will advice this guy to get the admission letter, present the letter to his former school and request they transfer his tuition to the new school. Be warned! your school will never give you your tuition once you get to CA. they can only transfer it to your new school of choice. If you try to act funny, they will call immigration and its the last time you will see Canada.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Anointed111: 9:59pm On Dec 10, 2013
ChriGo: ....Dis are the list of tins u nid....

TRV,TRV,TRV,TRV,TRV,TRV,TRV

dats the list bro...hope dis helps grin.....
. I tell u say I nor dey reason dat1 again koz I dun get am spiritually....letz reason beyond it...ok after trv what else??......grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by marksum: 9:59pm On Dec 10, 2013
Quantumfisika: I decree at least 10 TRVs n 10 medicals btw now n Dec 23!!
Amen o.My medical go show this week In jesus name Amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:00pm On Dec 10, 2013
demoah:
@Nasdaq is right. Trust me they will gladly deport you. Yes schools have refund policy but some Nigerians have abused the policy. They get here, demand their money and claim they wanna go to another school only for them to start living large with the money and not attend any school. If you truly have another school, I will advice this guy to get the admission letter, present the letter to his former school and request they transfer his tuition to the new school. Be warned! your school will never give you your tuition once you get to CA. they can only transfer it to your new school of choice. If you try to act funny, they will call immigration and its the last time you will see Canada.
.....Mehn!!! dis na Yawa sha....so no show for jaye jaye boy like Tonyrero....am sure dats his plan....Thanks for that piece bro.....i wonder why Naija boys over dia dey spoil tins 4 we wey dey cum.....God bless Nigeria grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 10:02pm On Dec 10, 2013
greatheights:

Whrz Kunsoft, I nid to sneeze

just passing.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2013
Anointed111: . I tell u say I nor dey reason dat1 again koz I dun get am spiritually....letz reason beyond it...ok after trv what else??......grin
.....after TRV na TRV grin...i don send u PM bro.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 10, 2013
ChriGo: .....after TRV na TRV grin...i don send u PM bro.....

a beg , give me your opinion about my last question
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tonyrero(m): 10:11pm On Dec 10, 2013
ChriGo: .....Mehn!!! dis na Yawa sha....so no show for jaye jaye boy like Tonyrero....am sure dats his plan....Thanks for that piece bro.....i wonder why Naija boys over dia dey spoil tins 4 we wey dey cum.....God bless Nigeria grin.....
Choi!!! Na wa ooo......ChriGo wetin I go con do now? grin, na u and miss bon go sustain me 4 dia b dat oooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by demoah(m): 10:12pm On Dec 10, 2013
ChriGo: .....Mehn!!! dis na Yawa sha....so no show for jaye jaye boy like Tonyrero....am sure dats his plan....Thanks for that piece bro.....i wonder why Naija boys over dia dey spoil tins 4 we wey dey cum.....God bless Nigeria grin.....
Na so i see am ooo. I was shocked when my school admission officer told me. That is why the embassy has introduced more strict rules now. God bless Nigeria
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:16pm On Dec 10, 2013
ojoolajire:

Embassy asked me to pay the balance of my tuition and also accommodation fees . so I am thinking of adding another 1700dollars to the total tuition but the problem is that I dont want to stay on campus because their compulsory charges for meal plan . so what do I think I should . should I just add that additional money to the tuition and tell them I will USe it to get accmdtn when I get to Canada or what ?
....Oh they instructed you....You do not have to stay on campus my brother....All you need do is to let ur sch know u plan to stay off campus.....Normally most schs will request you transfer the money into the sch's account and then issue you a letter stating they have received the accomodation funds and will help you with accomodation as soon as you touch down....my brother biko make sure you strictly adire to Cdhc's instructions at dis Trying period ooo....Else grin......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:21pm On Dec 10, 2013
....@Ojoolajire pls talk to ur sch and let them know ur plans....they will advice u on the best options.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:24pm On Dec 10, 2013
demoah:
Na so i see am ooo. I was shocked when my school admission officer told me. That is why the embassy has introduced more strict rules now. God bless Nigeria
....Have you witnessed any deportee so far on dis refund issue?.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:29pm On Dec 10, 2013
tonyrero:
Choi!!! Na wa ooo......ChriGo wetin I go con do now? grin, na u and miss bon go sustain me 4 dia b dat oooo
....Withdrawal form never finish for Embassy....You can still Withdraw grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 10, 2013
ChriGo: ....Oh they instructed you....You do not have to stay on campus my brother....All you need do is to let ur sch know u plan to stay off campus.....Normally most schs will request you transfer the money into the sch's account and then issue you a letter stating they have received the accomodation funds and will help you with accomodation as soon as you touch down....my brother biko make sure you strictly adire to Cdhc's instructions at dis Trying period ooo....Else grin......

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tonyrero(m): 10:43pm On Dec 10, 2013
ChriGo: ....Withdrawal form never finish for Embassy....You can still Withdraw grin....
God forbid!!! We dey dem go give visa without instruction, dey watch nah......believe!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by demoah(m): 10:47pm On Dec 10, 2013
ChriGo: ....Have you witnessed any deportee so far on dis refund issue?.....
No i haven't but it almost happened to my friend. He completed a year PGD program in International business mgt and he decided to enroll for another Program in a bid to make it 2yrs altogether. He paid for the new program and he was expecting the school to cut him some slack in the courses he would be taking. The school refused, he got a better offer at Niagara college and decided to collect his money from my school so as to pay Niagara. He got into a heated argument with the office and the office thought he just got into Canada and was trying to pull a fast one on them and the staff that was attending to him said "Then we would have to call Canadian Immigration before we can think about refunding your tuition" and was already picking up the phone. That was when he explained to them that he had already completed the program that brought him to Canada and the tuition he was demanding was for the second program. They still didn't give the cash to him, they asked for his new school and transfered the money to Niagara College.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by temiefash: 11:10pm On Dec 10, 2013
IYKE M: Hi everyone, we help genuine people travel to Canada, if your interested, visit our website www.chase-danicmerchandise.com go to contact and use the mail. This is one of the things the firm does. It is a firm in Canada and does business in Canada and I have been living in Canada for 5years. Qualified consultants will contact you and guide you and also will help follow up your application with the high commission helping you to avoid all the stress usually associated with such application. Pls this is genuine to help serious Nigerians with traveling and immigration.

The guy even dey beg una say make una come go Canada....Bonzoe shit.....Iyke wan do business....he said"plz this is genuine............bla bla bla....They spoil Canny finish,they still wan spoil NL....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Oscorpy(m): 11:18pm On Dec 10, 2013
@KayConsult: hw far na, longest time! Hope u don set to move.

@Misbon: abeg flash chrigo for me. Tell am say make he check mailgrin. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 11:23pm On Dec 10, 2013
LOL ok grin
Oscorpy: @KayConsult: hw far na, longest time! Hope u don set to move.

@Misbon: abeg flash chrigo for me. Tell am say make he check mailgrin. Thanks!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by moneybag100: 11:52pm On Dec 10, 2013
Hello....house please can a family friend sponsor my study in Canada, I mean showing his bank statement and like how much should be on his account for tuition like 7k per session?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 11:55pm On Dec 10, 2013
moneybag100: Hello....house please can a family friend sponsor my study in Canada, I mean showing his bank statement and like how much should be on his account for tuition like 7k per session?

7000 Canadian $$ per session means 14,000$$ per year and do u mind telling the house how many years program you are going? Also, how do you plan to convince them why a family friend would wanna spend so much money on your education/
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tonyrero(m): 12:11am On Dec 11, 2013
moneybag100: Hello....house please can a family friend sponsor my study in Canada, I mean showing his bank statement and like how much should be on his account for tuition like 7k per session?
Just say na ur Uncle.......atleast dat 1 dey reasonable.....believe!!!!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by jacob512(m): 12:26am On Dec 11, 2013
nas-jay:

sorry bros, i was refused and I reapply less than 2 weeks after, now my Trv dey sleep 4 house

wooow...great news bro, congrate, can u plz give me ur personnal email contact, wanna ask sum questionz n know ow 2 package my next application n give me my dad ur story as witness......plzzzzzzzzz bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by moneybag100: 12:34am On Dec 11, 2013
Fhemmmy:

7000 Canadian $$ per session means 14,000$$ per year and do u mind telling the house how many years program you are going? Also, how do you plan to convince them why a family friend would wanna spend so much money on your education/

2years......let me say uncle as sponsor.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by moneybag100: 12:35am On Dec 11, 2013
tonyrero:
Just say na ur Uncle.......atleast dat 1 dey reasonable.....believe!!!!

Thanks bro.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 11, 2013
hey guys..anyone coming to the u of m this january?...i'm always happy to meet fellow nairalanders here
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by lymelyte(m): 12:56am On Dec 11, 2013
klems4real: Alright bro, sometimes it might be somewhat difficult to get an exact program name you just mentioned. I believe it has a lot to do with Mechanical Engineering. The idea here is to go through colleges that offer Mechanical Engineering and go through their curriculum. Most of the colleges have courses that deal extensively on production and industrial engineering. And they may simply call the program Mechanical Engineering Technology.
You can give Seneca college a try. Though it is a three year program there, but you might be asked to start in semester two or three depending on your previous academic background. Send an email to the school and for faster and quicker response call them. All the best.
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 12:56am On Dec 11, 2013
PlayPays: Congratulations Dr Jay.
Thanks bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 12:56am On Dec 11, 2013
miss bon: congrats Dr jay, thanx for bringing a little relief smiley
Thanks dear

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.