Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,184 members, 7,907,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 05:20 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (622384 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 12:57am On Dec 11, 2013
habie:
Congrats!!!
Thanks dear, it was nice meeting you smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 1:01am On Dec 11, 2013
BlessedNkem: Thanks a lot Bro.its 9ice meetin u.wil fire back jan.
I wish you all the best with your application this time around
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 1:02am On Dec 11, 2013
kingRoosevelt:

Congrats I tap from ur blessings.
Thanks man
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 1:04am On Dec 11, 2013
ChriGo: ....Nna Dr Jay...Tot u said we Gon' storm together?....Anyways had plans to storm buh the hospital dey delay My Miss bon's medics so she don go rant just like Cluster the ranter would do...lol....I Congratulate u Bro....I Miss Bonically Tap fron ur Blessing grin....God is indeed great.....
Loolzz... I decided to do it your way the secret way, thanks bro and congrats to Miss Bon in advance

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 1:06am On Dec 11, 2013
Ambeyh: I THANK GOD FOR YOU OOOH,CONGRATS BRO
Thanks bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 1:06am On Dec 11, 2013
NasdaQ: Congrats bro
Thanks bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 1:07am On Dec 11, 2013
tonyrero:
God forbid!!! We dey dem go give visa without instruction, dey watch nah......believe!!!!
...grin...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 1:08am On Dec 11, 2013
temie fash:

Noffin do u baba chrigo...gbori wole fully jarey....The cold no pass oniru beach own...Na flexing things
@BlessedNkem....so sorry for this delay...I dont think u r new anymore on this forum so,You need not to be console that much as know quite sure that,by God's grace,In his infinite mecy,Your next fire na blast...You shall be celebrated soonest...No think am brodaly...it's well
@Dr_Jay02...congrats brodaly...cant wait to c u over here...No go dey find Miss bon wey u go follow enta flight together oo...Many miss bon dey here..Although,Them be photocopy but all join nooni...
@Princessterry....welcome to the med club...Na now u need prayers the most....God is ur strength..I will keep ur compliment in the chiller till u finally achieve ur trv....loading things....
Thanks bro I just gat arrange my own miss bon grin Canada is some distance from Nigeria you just need a companion.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 1:08am On Dec 11, 2013
Dr_Jay02:
Loolzz... I decided to do it your way the secret way, thanks bro and congrats to Miss Bon in advance
...Thanks *In miss bon's Voice* grin....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 1:09am On Dec 11, 2013
nas-jay:

Congrats Jay Congrats
Thanks nas
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 1:10am On Dec 11, 2013
greatheights:

Congrats boss
Thanks boss
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 1:11am On Dec 11, 2013
greatheights:

Congrats
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by PlayPays: 1:12am On Dec 11, 2013
demoah:
@Nasdaq is right. Trust me they will gladly deport you. Yes schools have refund policy but some Nigerians have abused the policy. They get here, demand their money and claim they wanna go to another school only for them to start living large with the money and not attend any school. If you truly have another school, I will advice this guy to get the admission letter, present the letter to his former school and request they transfer his tuition to the new school. Be warned! your school will never give you your tuition once you get to CA. they can only transfer it to your new school of choice. If you try to act funny, they will call immigration and its the last time you will see Canada.

Schools have different policy to refunds, my friend got to canny collected his tuition cash and carry am go another school.
Schools don't call immigration like that the only thing is they inform them that you're no more their student because you have their name on the study permit. The report puts one off-status until you get into another school.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by earthgreeners(m): 1:13am On Dec 11, 2013
PlayPays: No one should be expecting to start making it big once you get here... not that fast!
You should be ready to begin from somewhere, its a matter of time and where you started won't be where you end.
One can begin as a care giver and end as a professor of medicine #justsaying
One could start as a cleaner and end as a big CEO bigger than Dangote. #justsaying
Jobs are not automatic and there will always be more experienced Canadians pursuing that same big job you want.
You chose to leave your home to a foreign land then be ready to accept the other part of it.

.?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 1:19am On Dec 11, 2013
Oscorpy: @KayConsult: hw far na, longest time! Hope u don set to move.

@Misbon: abeg flash chrigo for me. Tell am say make he check mailgrin. Thanks!
....My guy u funny sha...na u tell miss bon to wake me up by dis time....check ya mail jor.....bad guy grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by PlayPays: 1:30am On Dec 11, 2013
moneybag100: Hello....house please can a family friend sponsor my study in Canada, I mean showing his bank statement and like how much should be on his account for tuition like 7k per session?

Moneybag why you dey ask this kind question na cox I know sey money no be problem, your name alone fit sponsor you.

We be naija so your family friend go be your uncle/aunt.
The account should be like x3 of Your first year tuition and one year expenses of $10k. So bro do the maths.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 1:38am On Dec 11, 2013
PlayPays:

Schools have different policy to refunds, my friend got to canny collected his tuition cash and carry am go another school.
Schools don't call immigration like that the only thing is they inform them that you're no more their student because you have their name on the study permit. The report puts one off-status until you get into another school.
...Thats cool buh its still better if the sch transfers the $$$ into other sch's account....just like my guy earlier said Naija peeps don abuse dat privilege...I can say that 90% of Nairalanders here be jaye jaye peeps so once dy reach dia na to go live Large with the tuition and ignore sch grin.....just saying.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by PlayPays: 1:39am On Dec 11, 2013
ChriGo: .....Mehn!!! dis na Yawa sha....so no show for jaye jaye boy like Tonyrero....am sure dats his plan....Thanks for that piece bro.....i wonder why Naija boys over dia dey spoil tins 4 we wey dey cum.....God bless Nigeria grin.....

Aboki I go disown you if you tell me sey you "fall" for that piece.
Though nobody should try am no even dare it that you wanna collect back your tuition and go outta no school. Mhen ya own yaff finish be that even akata no go fit help the matter.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by PlayPays: 1:44am On Dec 11, 2013
ChriGo: ...Thats cool buh its still better if the sch transfers the $$$ into other sch's account....just like my guy earlier said Naija peeps don abuse dat privilege...I can say that 90% of Nairalanders here be jaye jaye peeps so once dy reach dia na to go live Large with the tuition and ignore sch grin.....just saying.....
The way the guy wrote it like sey naso em dey deport, make hin stop to dey scare my guys jor... asin make he stop shebe!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 2:17am On Dec 11, 2013
moneybag100:
2years......let me say uncle as sponsor.

There is no calculations of how much to be in the account, but i always advice something in the tune of 5M Naira, but tie to Nigeria is importance and inflow and outflow of money in and out of the account is important. . . . And please make sure you dont go and lodge money into the account at once just to show there is money, cos they are smarter than that as well at the embassy.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by earthgreeners(m): 3:03am On Dec 11, 2013
Fhemmmy:

[b]There is no calculations of how much to be in the account, but i always advice something in the tune of 5M Naira, but tie to Nigeria is importance and inflow and outflow of money in and out of the account is important. . . . And [color=#000000]please make sure you dont go and lodge money into the account at once just to show there is money, cos they are smarter than that as well at the embassy.

Lodging money into an account is not a problem as long as the previous transactions are in tune.........
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by FISLAG: 4:07am On Dec 11, 2013
Quantumfisika: I decree at least 10 TRVs n 10 medicals btw now n Dec 23!!

AAAAMMMMMEEEEEENNNNNNNN!!!!!! In Jesus Name!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by FISLAG: 4:09am On Dec 11, 2013
lexmikey: thanks sparta_300.I used pdfaid.com tidy the docu. And named them properly like you mentioned.all documents have been duly submitted and fees payed.I even proceeded to the visa office in oregun today for my biometrics n photoshoot.so my fingers are crossed awaiting response form them.abeg my fellow NL.how long this online route they take sef?plus I find this forum very hillarious.esp with the likes of xxxx.make I no mention name make the ones I no mention no come use make fun.all am trying to say is you guys are all great men,influencing the world in our own little way.I pray we all in this forum actualize our aim of finding greener pastures in canny.

Online route takes 18days/3weeks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 5:33am On Dec 11, 2013
PlayPays:
The way the guy wrote it like sey naso em dey deport, make hin stop to dey scare my guys jor... asin make he stop shebe!

…. Was gonna say the same thing… just had someone collect him money just this September from a school and dem give am him money back… there is no law that stops you from changing school or asking for refunds…
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by FISLAG: 5:35am On Dec 11, 2013
Please house very URGENT! How long is a TRV valid for? The exact duration of your program or a few months are added? Pls reply
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by zigi88: 6:04am On Dec 11, 2013
Dr_Jay02: Glory to God the father Almighty,  after secretly storming the embassy today God blessed me with a bouncing baby (TRV). Thanks to every one on this thread I can't begin to mention every ones name but you all had a positive meaning to my life during this period of wait.
The different post here either made you laff, gave you a sense of belonging, gave you the opportunity to help and share knowledge, brought about opportunity to make new friends and brought a group of strangers together to form a united family with a goal of helping each other  to achieve their canada dreams. 
I really do appreciate each and every one of you and God will bless you all with your heart desires and in your endeavors,
My application story is as stated below. 
date of application 27/09/2013
Date of medical and further instruction 12/11/2013
Medicals done 20/11/2013
Submission of further requirements 04/12/2013
Got my TRV today 10/12/2013
Though I currently have mixed feelings because of blessedNkem we were together all day, bro its just a delay and not denial I'm very sure of your case turing around once you put up another application take the little advice I gave you seriously and you can share your story for more advice.
Regards All.

Congrats bro... nice one
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by zigi88: 6:04am On Dec 11, 2013
Dr_Jay02: Glory to God the father Almighty,  after secretly storming the embassy today God blessed me with a bouncing baby (TRV). Thanks to every one on this thread I can't begin to mention every ones name but you all had a positive meaning to my life during this period of wait.
The different post here either made you laff, gave you a sense of belonging, gave you the opportunity to help and share knowledge, brought about opportunity to make new friends and brought a group of strangers together to form a united family with a goal of helping each other  to achieve their canada dreams. 
I really do appreciate each and every one of you and God will bless you all with your heart desires and in your endeavors,
My application story is as stated below. 
date of application 27/09/2013
Date of medical and further instruction 12/11/2013
Medicals done 20/11/2013
Submission of further requirements 04/12/2013
Got my TRV today 10/12/2013
Though I currently have mixed feelings because of blessedNkem we were together all day, bro its just a delay and not denial I'm very sure of your case turing around once you put up another application take the little advice I gave you seriously and you can share your story for more advice.
Regards All.

Congrats bro... nice one
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by SleemB: 6:11am On Dec 11, 2013
Glan:

no SOP, i scanned and attached the police certificate, birth certificate, marriage certificate, 1st degree certificate and NYSC discharge certificate in the letter of explanation
Hello all.please who has @Glan's contact(d self sponsored guy) in d house...I sent him a pm since he did not respond.pls email to sleemsunny@yahoo.com...thnx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kesienaoritse: 6:20am On Dec 11, 2013
Goodmorning NL! Please wat docs aside my passport and letter of introduction does CBSA need from me when I arrive so I know which to keep close by. And which kind food person fit carry along wen dem nor go disturb am?

Congrats oooooo to all new trv's recipients.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 6:24am On Dec 11, 2013
Oscorpy: @KayConsult: hw far na, longest time! Hope u don set to move.

@Misbon: abeg flash chrigo for me. Tell am say make he check mailgrin. Thanks!
hi Oscorpy, am still chilling till after xmas before I move. Cheers and wish u the best in ur application process, so we can meet In Niagara soon.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 6:32am On Dec 11, 2013
kesiena_oritse: Goodmorning NL! Please wat docs aside my passport and letter of introduction does CBSA need from me when I arrive so I know which to keep close by. And which kind food person fit carry along wen dem nor go disturb am?

Congrats oooooo to all new trv's recipients.
Hold your letter of admission and the reciept of your tuition fee.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 6:38am On Dec 11, 2013
zigi88:
Congrats bro... nice one
Thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.