Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,787 members, 7,952,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 12:38 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (440) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (627808 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chichi89(f): 5:23pm On Jul 26, 2014
Naaaaah, even people that got some help from the 'gurus' on nairaland joined the unnecessary slander *smh*.
You can't please people wallahi.
Very soon everyone will keep their 'help' to themselves. Guess that's what y'all want. *tueh*

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 26, 2014
chrisviral: My Ogas dem for house, make Una no vex grin,
I didn't even have the smallest of idea what was been discussed, I just promoted it to derail the thread a little, so some folks will laugh and cool off, obviously that didn't go down well...

So I'm formerly apologising for saying "so on point"

grin very sorry.

Lmao! You bleeped up.. Hurt some feelings bruv

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tee12345(m): 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2014
Its good to always have people advocate for you. **smiling from ear to ear**

sashafierce:
Yes amefrica ur right. People jst come here to say shit n others join in d trash. Talking to people who in d real sense dey cnt face in life. There r people here older than us dt r maried n evn wif kids . U dnt need to b sayin shit to. People helping people on dis thread do almost d same work of agents. D only thing is dey help out of free will n dnt get paid. So let who wnts to express his or herself do so. Im sure Slimdel chrigo jstwise fhemmy ve workd on several peopls apps on dis thread. N dts y d thread is der for people to help. So its no ones busines if any1 decided to use an agent n is offering advise. Smh @bunch of immaturd people
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 26, 2014
codebreaker: Drama every day.. You guys should let things slide for our sake (we the silent readers)

/////
Hope u remember I sent u about 5 mails sha....so keep ur word oo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by pyhz: 5:38pm On Jul 26, 2014
atomicbomb007: Lead by example.That was unnecessary dude,see you in Centennial.

Am nt for ABOSI!

The main purpose of dis thread is to share opinions and also to learn from pples experiences n mistakes.
So if som1 felt som1 is giving too much opinions/comments/suggestions to pple who asked for such opinions then thats ABOSI!!!
If nobody ask a question thr wunt b a need for som1 to provide suggestions/answers to such questions.

The prsn dropping opinions/ comments/suggestion neva term himself/herself guru. Its u ABOSI FOLKS that called dem guru.

Am yet to see som1 who hasn't benefits from all ths comments/suggestions provided by this so called GURU of urs! Even if its a wrong or misleading suggestions....u have the right to ignore such suggestions afterall its a civil suggestions...Nobody owes anybody in here.

If u feel u av nofin to contribute....its no OFFENCE.
If u av somfin to share....its nt an OFFENCE either.

SO WHAT IS IT THAT IS PAINING THEM ALABOSI PPLE PPLE GIVING TOO MUCH SUGGESTIONS,IS THAT UR WAHALA

As I sed, some folks really need to grow up!

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 26, 2014
Lol! 50 dollars.. abeg! I don get 2 emails already.. I remembered there were more people..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by bodmas3000(m): 5:51pm On Jul 26, 2014
tnuola: I'm just a baby girl trynna live my life * strollingby*
Baby Tnuola how u doing?Are u applying or av applied waiting for TRV?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sashafierce: 5:53pm On Jul 26, 2014
pyhz:

Am nt for ABOSI!

The main purpose of dis thread is to share opinions and also to learn from pples experiences n mistakes.
So if som1 felt som1 is giving too much opinions/comments/suggestions to pple who asked for such opinions then thats ABOSI!!!
If nobody ask a question thr wunt b a need for som1 to provide suggestions/answers to such questions.

The prsn dropping opinions/ comments/suggestion neva term himself/herself guru. Its u ABOSI FOLKS that called dem guru.

Am yet to see som1 who hasn't benefits from all ths comments/suggestions provided by this so called GURU of urs! Even if its a wrong or misleading suggestions....u have the right to ignore such suggestions afterall its a civil suggestions...Nobody owes anybody in here.

SO WHAT IS IT THAT IS PAINING THEM ALABOSI PPLE PPLE GIVING TOO MUCH SUGGESTIONS,IS THAT UR WAHALA

Hehehe tel dem. phyz abeg reserv ur stnght. Ows d weather
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sashafierce: 5:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
fireprincess: good to join here.thanks to meaningful contributors, nairaland has been my agent from day 1.Now i am here to share what i've learnt from the masters(siga,chrigo,miss bon,fhemmmy,kjbobo,justwise e.t.c) and here to help people not forming guru like some people cheesy .my visa loading, medicals done already.
Congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 26, 2014
Please no subs and indirects should be flying here.. See ba! For what its worth.. I believe you guys are pissed because questions are directed to a special few.. I understand but that should not vex you.
People learn from all these questions and opinionated answers cos I tell you brethren I did not know canada use to reject anyhow until I came here and saw people lamenting.. I thought visa was easy like uk.
Even if someone used agent why should you be mad tho.
But I beleive the guy was trynna be funny.. cos that 'none of my business' joke is a new norm now.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by bodmas3000(m): 6:00pm On Jul 26, 2014
Guys all we need here is one love I don't support anybody trying to spoil this thread kudos to people like justwise ,Slimdel,Ameafrica,lovelydamsel,Chrisviral,sashafierce, BaaleofMontreal and other gurus I can't recall u guys are so wonderful thanks for all the informations u give out I pray all our dreams come to pass in Jesus Name ,Amen Happy weekend all!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ceemac: 6:02pm On Jul 26, 2014
mrnilobrawn:

No problm

i just did, please kindly reply
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 26, 2014
chichi89: I'm well oh, Otunba 1 of Prince Edward Island

Hehehe ..you sabi pesin! wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 26, 2014
tee12345: Its good to always have people advocate for you. **smiling from ear to ear**

...and you think this is funny?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by toucheli(m): 6:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
tokiniofficial: toucheli my oga for. Manitoba hafa that area na? Abeg how I go do accommodation things?
when are you coming over?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by toucheli(m): 6:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
eromzzz:

sorted it out, thanks
sure
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Kudanis(m): 6:17pm On Jul 26, 2014
blink6:
it depends on ur skool schedule.

count from now to 2-3weeks n see if it will be convenient for ya.

My school start September 3, but my admission letter expires September 18. I guess its not late to apply for visa, right?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Habeeb521(m): 6:23pm On Jul 26, 2014
Any Seneca aspirant here for winter 2015. Looks like I need some help. I applyied to seneca for fall semester nd I got admissiin . Am on able to make it for the fall. So I reapplied for winter 2015 and it up to 3 weeks naw.I haven't heard anyfin from this guyies. HP my admmission will be granted. Any Seneca aspirant here for winter 2015. Looks like I need some help. I applyied to seneca for fall semester nd I got admissiin . Am on able to make it for the fall. So I reapplied for winter 2015 and it up to 3 weeks naw.I haven't heard anyfin from this guyies. HP my admmission will be granted. Any Seneca aspirant here for winter 2015. Looks like I need some help. I applyied to seneca for fall semester nd I got admissiin . Am on able to make it for the fall. So I reapplied for winter 2015 and it up to 3 weeks naw.I haven't heard anyfin from this guyies. HP my admmission will be granted.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 26, 2014
bodmas3000: Guys all we need here is one love I don't support anybody trying to spoil this thread kudos to people like justwise ,Slimdel,Ameafrica,lovelydamsel,Chrisviral,sashafierce, BaaleofMontreal and other gurus I can't recall u guys are so wonderful thanks for all the informations u give out I pray all our dreams come to pass in Jesus Name ,Amen Happy weekend all!

Mr Bodmas3000,thank you but 'm not a guru, 'm a learner and a helper just like you.the little I can help with,I will give out.we learn every day.you can also help me when I need help.God has made us to bless ourselves with information,enquiry and solutions etc.do take care and God bless.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by blink6(m): 6:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
Kudanis:

My school start September 3, but my admission letter expires September 18. I guess its not late to apply for visa, right?

Omoh, it all in ur court. just follow ur heart.

infact, its not late. have faith n apply.
GOD AIN'T SLEEPING!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by atomicbomb007: 6:45pm On Jul 26, 2014
pyhz:

Am nt for ABOSI!

That, my brother isn't necessary.Lead by example.I have read pages on this thread where some so-called guru enforced there opinion on innocent peeps looking for information.I guess you didn't see anything wrong with that or you just choose to ignore.I sense sentiment in your post.You're probably the hidden ALABOSI here

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by toucheli(m): 6:45pm On Jul 26, 2014
codebreaker: Please no subs and indirects should be flying here.. See ba! For what its worth.. I believe you guys are pissed because questions are directed to a special few.. I understand but that should not vex you.
People learn from all these questions and opinionated answers cos I tell you brethren I did not know canada use to reject anyhow until I came here and saw people lamenting.. I thought visa was easy like uk.
Even if someone used agent why should you be mad tho.
But I beleive the guy was trynna be funny.. cos that 'none of my business' joke is a new norm now.
Dude, i feel you, i ain't taking side with no one in this, apparently, i ain't got no idea of what it's about basically, I've been a part of this network for a while now, and i guess you are new, i don't mean to be offensive to anyone directly or indirectly but there's a point you made which i'll like to put some light on ; "Even if someone used agent why should you be mad tho." even as though i didn't use an agent i still don't see the reason why people should antagonize those who used one, i mean it makes no senses, i might be good at preparing visa application, but literally worst at tutoring a toddler learning a.b.c. my thesis is that; we just cant know it all which is so obvious in everyday life, It's just so amazing how things work.. In life, we must each follow our own path.

7 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chizzy01(f): 6:46pm On Jul 26, 2014
Slimdel: Lol kosi wahala just holla
sad
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
chichi89: Naaaaah, even people that got some help from the 'gurus' on nairaland joined the unnecessary slander *smh*.
You can't please people wallahi.
Very soon everyone will keep their 'help' to themselves. Guess that's what y'all want. *tueh*

Sexy mama, oya tell me the truth do u smile each time u see your trv? grin wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 26, 2014
Why the face na Kilo sele
chizzy01: sad
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 26, 2014
@mpop I didn't hear from u again, whatsup?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Zorkky(f): 6:52pm On Jul 26, 2014
Well, I have been a silent follower of this forum and have really learnt a lot. Where I come from it is said "follow who know road if you know you don't" and also "onye a juju anahe' fu' uzor" (pardon my ibo writing skills grin)'. Bearing this in mind I followed Slimdel's directions to the last and trust me,at the moment I have done my medicals, submitted my passport and expecting my Trv. Big big thanks to Slimdel and everyone who actually squeeze out time from their busy schedule to attend to people like me (the JJC's) grin

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 26, 2014
Wow congratssssssss, Canny awaits you dearie
Zorkky: Well, I have been a silent follower of this forum and have really learnt a lot. Where I come from it is said "follow who know road if you know you don't" and also "onye a juju anahe' fu' uzor" (pardon my ibo writing skills grin)'. Bearing this in mind I followed Slimdel's directions to the last and trust me,at the moment I have done my medicals, submitted my passport and expecting my Trv. Big big thanks to Slimdel and everyone who actually squeeze out time from their busy schedule to attend to people like me (the JJC's) grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gavinmensah(f): 6:58pm On Jul 26, 2014
chichi89: I'm well oh, Otunba 1 of Prince Edward Island

Babe hhave u got ur boats and rain boots start getting ready to go to waterloo ur trv is in 7 working days time
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 26, 2014
Wait a minute is Zorkky = Benny , because this is a new account, Benny if na u, then u be correct fowl ynash oooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chizzy01(f): 7:02pm On Jul 26, 2014
Slimdel: @mpop I didn't hear from u again, whatsup?
lol nothing joor. better be getting ready cos i want to be announced soon. but this time it ll be slow n steady no rushing.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ElCapt: 7:05pm On Jul 26, 2014
grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.