Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,697 members, 7,979,349 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 06:54 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (441) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (631574 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by atomicbomb007: 7:05pm On Jul 26, 2014
Zorkky: Well, I have been a silent follower of this forum and have really learnt a lot. Where I come from it is said "follow who know road if you know you don't" and also "onye a juju anahe' fu' uzor" (pardon my ibo writing skills grin)'. Bearing this in mind I followed Slimdel's directions to the last and trust me,at the moment I have done my medicals, submitted my passport and expecting my Trv. Big big thanks to Slimdel and everyone who actually squeeze out time from their busy schedule to attend to people like me (the JJC's) grin
Funny enough, the construction of this post sound like someone we all know very well on this thread.By the way this account was opened few mins ago.I smell a big dead rat here undecided Congrats tho tongue

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by earthgreeners(m): 7:07pm On Jul 26, 2014
tokiniofficial: Where are the gurus here....giving up isn't part of this house na

are you on ur way to the prairie province (Manitoba)?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by earthgreeners(m): 7:08pm On Jul 26, 2014
blink6:
Omoh, it all in ur court. just follow ur heart.

infact, its not late. have faith n apply.
GOD AIN'T SLEEPING!!!

Bros u still dey here?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by pyhz: 7:08pm On Jul 26, 2014
atomicbomb007: That, my brother isn't necessary.Lead by example.I have read pages on this thread where some so-called guru enforced there opinion on innocent peeps looking for information.I guess you didn't see anything wrong with that or you just choose to ignore.I sense sentiment in your post.You're probably the hidden ALABOSI here

Am I really surprised by this ur savage custom,barbaric,outdated,rejected,
denounced,accursed,excommunicated,archaic,degrading
,humiliating comment? No !

Whr on this thread,did sum1 forced an opinion on some1? Whr ooo?

What av u ever done to this thread other than bn an anarchistic commenter?

What contributions have u ever made on ths thread??

You are such a pessimism figure on this thread!

What is it that u intend to achieve by bn here if u cant offer any valuable suggestions!

I just neva understand ur criticisms!

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tnuola(f): 7:09pm On Jul 26, 2014
bodmas3000: Baby Tnuola how u doing?Are u applying or av applied waiting for TRV?

I'm doing great, gearing up for winter session by God's grace will apply in September after the august rush... How are you too, what stage are you in?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by earthgreeners(m): 7:11pm On Jul 26, 2014
rawlizo: @Ego, nxt time tryna talk like a man. Am sure you barely know wat's happening here. Go down memory lane, then maybe you'll applaud these so-called gurus. Be guided

no one is an epitome of knowledge
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by toucheli(m): 7:14pm On Jul 26, 2014
atomicbomb007: That, my brother isn't necessary.Lead by example.I have read pages on this thread where some so-called guru enforced there opinion on innocent peeps looking for information.I guess you didn't see anything wrong with that or you just choose to ignore.I sense sentiment in your post.You're probably the hidden ALABOSI here
Even as though it's an open thread, i hope you don't mind if i come in.. like i'll always say, my views are never to offend anyone or to justify inappropriate deceptions. Talking about been Sentimental.. believe me it's happens here every now and then. I don't understand why people try to make this thread hierarchical in some ridiculous manner. I can vividly remember saying in this thread that No one is a superior and no one one is a subordinate, regardless of how long you've been here, how often you contribute or how authentic your contributions are. we are all humans we MUST make mistakes, which could lead to giving the wrong information, and on the contrary, don't expect what worked for me to perfectly work for you also, it all depends on certain psychological or socio-cultural variables..There are two things involve in dealing with advice and suggestions; Giving or receiving advice from someone is one thing, Following or taking the advice is a total different thing which is in an individuals power to choose. It's a sad thing that it's always the new ones that gets victimize by the old ones with back ups from some others that seek special interest from a particular person..it's all logical..but we should all know that, there's noting as bad as self-deception and following the wrong trails.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
Okay dear slow and steady wins a race
chizzy01: lol nothing joor. better be getting ready cos i want to be announced soon. but this time it ll be slow n steady no rushing.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tnuola(f): 7:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
ElCapt: grin

*rotlmao* seriously that picture cracked me up.... That's Amefrica and slimslim
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chrisviral(m): 7:19pm On Jul 26, 2014
Dramas sha are entertaining.

*sips my malta*
*where is my pop corn? And where is Atomic?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 26, 2014
Hahahhahahahahahhahhhahhhhahahhahahahahhah I no black like that na choi

tnuola:

*rotlmao* seriously that picture cracked me up.... That's Amefrica and slimslim
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tnuola(f): 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
Uncu phyz oyinbo yi poju... Lol.... On a serious note please just let it slide, and let's all have a lovely weekend
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by earthgreeners(m): 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2014
toucheli:
Even as though it's an open thread, i hope you don't mind if i come in.. like i'll always say, my views are never to offend anyone or to justify inappropriate deceptions. Talking about been Sentimental.. believe me it's happens here every now and then. I don't understand why people try to make this thread hierarchical in some ridiculous manner. I can vividly remember saying in this thread that No one is a superior and no one one is a subordinate, regardless of how long you've been here, how often you contribute or how authentic your contributions are. we are all humans we MUST make mistakes, which could lead to giving the wrong information, and on the contrary, don't expect what worked for me to perfectly work for you also, it all depends on certain psychological or sociocultural variables..There are two things involve in dealing with advice and suggestions; Giving or receiving advice from someone is one thing, Following or taking the advice is a total different thing which is in an individuals power to choose. It's a sad thing that it's always the new ones that gets victimize by the old ones with back ups from some others that seek special interest from a particular person..it's all logical..but we should all know that, there's noting as bad as self-deception and following the wrong trails.

Why comma come full your comment like water?

You are right though.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2014
By drama you mean trouble and quarrel undecided like I said earlier "Eboola disease" wink

chrisviral: Dramas sha are entertaining.

*sips my malta*
*where is my pop corn? And where is Atomic?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by toucheli(m): 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2014
ElCapt: grin
lolz..this is crazy, nice one

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tnuola(f): 7:22pm On Jul 26, 2014
Slimdel: Hahahhahahahahahhahhhahhhhahahhahahahahhah I no black like that na choi

Lmao... Omg.. Like I'm literally lmao sha...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chrisviral(m): 7:25pm On Jul 26, 2014
Slimdel: By drama you mean trouble and quarrel undecided like I said earlier "Eboola disease" wink

Na so to BC wey I just dey get today, Eboola that one, Eboola this one.. please who is Eboola disease Is he a canadian?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by atomicbomb007: 7:25pm On Jul 26, 2014
pyhz:

Am I really surprised by this ur savage custom,barbaric,outdated,rejected,
denounced,accursed,excommunicated,archaic,degrading
,humiliating comment? No !

Whr on this thread,did sum1 forced an opinion on some1? Whr ooo?

What av u ever done to this thread other than bn an anarchistic commenter?

What contributions have u ever made on ths thread??

You are such a pessimism figure on this thread!

What is it that u intend to achieve by bn here if u cant offer any valuable suggestions!

I just neva understand ur criticisms!

So you had to consult your dictionary before passing your garbaged message? I feel so honored dude tongue this post is so irrelevant and painting yourself in this manner makes you no better than me so i throw your post back at you dude.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chichi89(f): 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2014
gavinmensah:

Babe hhave u got ur boats and rain boots start getting ready to go to waterloo ur trv is in 7 working days time
LOOL I'm getting it on wednesday cos of the break. As for boots,I'm making orders already grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by toucheli(m): 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2014
earthgreeners:

Why comma come full your comment like water?

You are right though.
lol, earthgreeners..you always chip in pick on me and vanish abi?, keep it up..one day bush meat go catch the hunter..if na the comma no vex, na small thing remain for me to even do a proper citation and paraphrasing on-top..no be my fault you of all people know how uofm they carry plagiarism for head..How your side?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 26, 2014
toucheli:
Even as though it's an open thread, i hope you don't mind if i come in.. like i'll always say, my views are never to offend anyone or to justify inappropriate deceptions. Talking about been Sentimental.. believe me it's happens here every now and then. I don't understand why people try to make this thread hierarchical in some ridiculous manner. I can vividly remember saying in this thread that No one is a superior and no one one is a subordinate, regardless of how long you've been here, how often you contribute or how authentic your contributions are. we are all humans we MUST make mistakes, which could lead to giving the wrong information, and on the contrary, don't expect what worked for me to perfectly work for you also, it all depends on certain psychological or socio-cultural variables..There are two things involve in dealing with advice and suggestions; Giving or receiving advice from someone is one thing, Following or taking the advice is a total different thing which is in an individuals power to choose. It's a sad thing that it's always the new ones that gets victimize by the old ones with back ups from some others that seek special interest from a particular person..it's all logical..but we should all know that, there's noting as bad as self-deception and following the wrong trails.

Thank you and God bless you

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chichi89(f): 7:30pm On Jul 26, 2014
Slimdel:

Sexy mama, oya tell me the truth do u smile each time u see your trv? grin wink
lol! I haven't collected my passport yet,till wednesday. For now,its the approval email that is making me smile oh grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by atomicbomb007: 7:32pm On Jul 26, 2014
toucheli:
[b]I mind you not coming in.Who called you in ? your story too much, now am feeling sleepy.I didn't even take the time to read your post so if all this story you said is in support of atomicbomb007 then good one tongue
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by toucheli(m): 7:34pm On Jul 26, 2014
atomicbomb007: I mind you not coming in.Who called you in ? your story too much, now am feeling sleepy.I didn't even take the time to read your post so if all this story you said is in support of atomicbomb007 then good one tongue
what ever floats your boat man wink

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 26, 2014
Lol didn't believe it until yesterday ooo
chrisviral:

Na so to BC wey I just dey get today, Eboola that one, Eboola this one.. please who is Eboola disease Is he a canadian?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chrisviral(m): 7:37pm On Jul 26, 2014
*please eeh you people should not end this quarrel, so part 5 don quick reach 500 pages, make I no weda I go retrieve all my post and likes for part 6*

Thanks. BTW Atomic Bomb is winning with 11 points.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by toucheli(m): 7:38pm On Jul 26, 2014
chrisviral:

i guess he's in ontario hahahahahahahaha nice one
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chrisviral(m): 7:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
Slimdel: Lol didn't know of it until yesterday ooo

I fear o!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chrisviral(m): 7:41pm On Jul 26, 2014
toucheli:
i guess he's in ontario hahahahahahahaha nice one

Hehehehe you know him? grin
Please tell him to stop killing people in Lagos, abeg
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chichi89(f): 7:41pm On Jul 26, 2014
No one asked to be called a 'guru' tho. It's you people that started it. Maybe we should stop using the word 'guru' since it's obviously making some people feel inferior.
I didn't use an agent but I know how much help I got from reading this thread from pt 1.
If you feel anyone is imposing their opinion on you,please jump and pass. No need to start knacking head in their matter. We are all adults trying to help as much as possible. Let's not discourage people from trying to help.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by mrnilobrawn: 7:41pm On Jul 26, 2014
Guyz...
For winter session, is now too early to apply for trv?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by toucheli(m): 7:42pm On Jul 26, 2014
chrisviral: *please eeh you people should not end this quarrel, so part 5 don quick reach 500 pages, make I no weda I go retrieve all my post and likes for part 6*

Thanks. BTW Atomic Bomb is winning with 11 points.
holly sh*t! dude take a message back to your sender and tell them you didn't see me.. you wan use laugh kill me..baba God pass..i'm outta here!

(1) (2) (3) ... (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.